The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Super Smash Bros. Mafia! GAME OVER!!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 am

Post by The Master Hand »

A danger to the Super Smash Bros. Universe is among us! The only way to eradicate it is for the heroes to use their minds!

Still Smashin' (1/28):

14. Nachomamma8, Town Mason (Pikachu), Survived!

Bolded: Confirmed players

*: Number of prods.

KO'd of the game (27/28):

28. diddin, the Traitor Mafia Godfather (Luigi), fatally brunt himself Day 1

12. SocioPath, a Vanilla Townie (Mr. Game & Watch), was day-killed Day 1

5. SGRaaize, a Vanilla Townie (Link), was fractured Night 1

26. Frayed, a Town Jailkeeper (Samus), is pratically unrecognizable as of Night 1

7. gandalf5166, a Town Beloved Princess (Peach), was executed Day 2!

10. Switz, a Town Egger (Yoshi), was stabbed in the heart Night 2!

23. Gollum (Kise + Nero Cain hydra), Villain Mafia Watcher (Wolf), has choked to death Night 2!

15. xVEZOKNERx, a Vanilla Townie (Donkey Kong), was Day Killed Day 3!

24. danakillsu, Town Watcher (Pit), was sent back to SkyWorld in pieces D4

19. Framm 18,Town Cop (Fox), was incinerated Night 3!

27. quadz08 (???), was killed and dumped in a vat of acid Night 3!

Spoiler:
quadz08, Vanilla Townie (Wario), was killed and dumped in a vat of acid Night 3!

16. Zaziesurio, Town Absorber (Kirby), fell off a cliff Night 3!

17. mongoose, Villain Mafia Roleblocker (Bowser), was executed via Firing Squad D4

9. Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar and Pikmin), was crushed and eliminated N4

4. manho, Traitor Mafia Goon (R.O.B.), was Deleted N4

8. palmertrou, Traitor Mafia Roleblocker (Jigglypuff), Detonated D5

3. CSL, Villain Mafia Godfather (Ganondorf), was tossed into a vat of acid D5!

2. Pikachu (Friend + AlmasterGM hydra), Town Doctor (Mario), was electrocuted N5!
6. MehPlusRawr, Vanilla Townie (Captain Falcon), lost all his body parts N5!
13. Kirbyoshi, Town Mason (Pokemon Trainer), shot in the back of the head N5!

11. Stels, Town Neighborizer (Lucas), Blown to Bits D6!

1. mothrax, Vanilla Townie (Meta Knight), was Executed N6!

25. SharkFinn, Villain Mafia One-shot Janitor (King Dedede), was Frozen N6!

20. Furry, Town Tracker (Sonic), was Impaled on Spikes N6!

18. Bunnylover, Vanilla Townie (Ice Climbers), Exploded D7!

21. Chronopie, Serial Killer (Snake), was Electrocuted D7!
22. tanstalas, Traitor Mafia OddNight Ninja (Shiek) EvenNight Goon (Zelda), was Electrocuted in ENDGAME!
*[/color]

Replacements:
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 am, edited 82 times in total.
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 am

RULES (slightly modified from StrangerCoug's)

1. This is an closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player I mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
    Vote: animorpherv1
    . As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote, preferably in the format
    Unvote: animorpherv1
    . You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before.
    THERE ARE NOW VOTE TAGS!

Code: Select all

[vote]Username[/vote]
    [unvote]Username[/unvote]

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day
    ONLY
    if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. THIS INCLUDES ENCRYPTED TEXT! You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    orange
    or spoilered cyan
    .(I know it sounds arbitrary to forbid a specific color, but I'm saving my favorite color for mod use since I am the mod :P) Violators will be warned. Doing it again gets replacement.

7. Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.

8. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), Assistants to the moderator (Andrius/SSBF), or backup moderator (dramonic) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If I catch you, you go bye-bye.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at your specified time. This is a modkillable offense.

10. Discussing an ongoing game gets you a warning the first time and a
    MODKILL
    the second time.

11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

12. Claiming to be scum with someone else
    will
    result in a modkill.

13. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

14. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod (or animorpherv1):" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod animorpherv1
    or
    Mod: animorpherv1 should have seven votes, not three.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

15. I am not God (or a Lawyer). If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

16. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

17. All lynches and actions are considered to be done instaneously. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Things will be done in the order that I receive them by PM or in the case of lynches when majority is reached/deadline days is up.

18. Deadline is 72 hours (3 days) for Night, and 2 weeks for Days in Minis, and 3 weeks in Larges.

19. If anyone gets modkilled, they will turn into a Neutral Survivor for all purposes and will lose the game.

20. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!
Gameplay Mechanics:
[/size]
1. There will be two votes. Lynch Vote and Town Votes. Lynch Vote is favoring a lynch on a person, a majority must be reached for a lynch to occur. Once a majority lynch on a person has occur, this cannot be changed. To place a Lynch Vote, do the Lynch Vote: [Insert Username] command. You may unvote and revote as many time as possible as long as a majority lynch hasn't occured.

2. Townie Points. Townie Points is where a person is voted because they have the strongest town read from them. To place a Town Vote, use the Town Vote [Insert Username] Command. You may unvote and revote as many time as you want. The player with the most town point or if there a tie, the player who had the most vote first wins. If that person were to earn the most Town Points and the most Lynch Vote, if the player has more Lynch Votes then Town Points, the person gets lynched and the person with the 2nd most Townie Point wins. If the person has as much or more Townie Points then Lynch Votes, the person wins and a "No Lynch" occurs. The winner is awared with the ability to use the Smash Ball for one Night and receive Night Immunity for one Night. But the player may not compete for it again. However, if it came to the circumstances where we have to reset the votes (When we reach every previous winner plus one non-winner or all previous-winners), it resets all over again.

3. Smash Ball. Players with a Smash Ball get a Night Kill. If you get a Night Kill,you can use it on anyone but themself. Players with the Smash Ball must use the Final Smash: [Insert Username] command. It is guaranteed to succeed regardless of when you send it in, who you want to kill, what alignment they're part of, etc.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:37 am

Role PMs going out NOW!

Everyone has 72 hours from when I send the last PM to confirm via PM. However, you may still talk before the game starts.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 am

All Role PMs are now out. You have 72 hours to confirm.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 am

Wow, 13 confirms already...
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am

SocioPath wrote:I didn't know this game is a bastard game.
As my role PM lied to me.
As this game is not being held in the QUEUE as the link to the game lead me to believe.
Evidentially some links aren't linking to this page.
We are in the process of fixing that now. But it seems like you found your way here without any problems, so you're doing just fine.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

We (Super Smash Bros. Fan, Andrius, animorpherv1, and dramonic) are very sorry about the links to the game. Hopefully, none were game breaking. If you have any serious problem with the game that could potentially break the game, send it via PM. We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 am

Friend wrote:We can't tell if our link is good or not is cause our account's not activated yet :/
Unfortunently, checking the links with the hydra's, they link to the queue, not the game. We have sent all the players of the hydra's a PM containing the link to the game.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Kise wrote:I'm waiting for Cain/mith to settle activating our hydra. >_>
Do not worry, we will not start until all the hydra's are activated and when everyone has confirmed. No need to be anxious.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm

manho wrote:is there 4 pairs of hydras in this game?
No. So far, three hydra's have been formed. They are Zaziesurio (esuriospiritus and ZazieR), Pikachu (AlmasterGM and Friend), and Gollum (Kise and Nero Cain). Zaziesurio have been actived, but the latter two haven't. Even if everyone confirms, the game will not start until both hydra's have been confirmed.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm

@Gollum: Forgot about that. Thank you for the correction.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:15 pm

@Pikachu (Friend): As long as it isn't either orange or spoiler cyan, you will be fine, although it should be easily readable.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Just waiting on Vibebox to /confirm, then we begin! :D
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 am

OK, so all we need to do is wait for Vibebox now.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:35 am

If you really do feel like scum hunting now, you may proceed with it. Granted, I am not forcing you to post game-related contents immediately (Not until the game starts do you have to), but it is an option you may choose to do or not to do. Votes won't count until game starts, but you are allowed to scum hunt if you wish.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

- Super Smash Bros. Fan speaking.

Right now, the assistant mods are considering on starting without VibeBox confirming. However, animorpherv1 is being lazy and not online yet, so we cannot start without him.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully the game can start soon by either animorpherv1 getting a move on or VibeBox confirming.

Edit: Talking to animorpherv1, we will not be starting until either VibeBox confirms or it has been seventy-two hours since roles have been sent out. Please be patience here, the game will start by August 1, 12-1 PM CST. Will be sending VibeBox a PM immediately.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:50 pm

frayed wrote:Why wait until all confirmations are done?
This is to ensure that a person has not flaked out of the game and the replacement has a better chance of catching up. The game will officially start on August 1 at 12 PM CST regardless of whenever or not VibeBox confirms, thought (If he doesn't, we will simply replace him).
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 am

Personally, I'm not worried about how much you post during confirmation stage at all. You can choose to post as much as you want (Although overly spammy posts will probably be deleted) or not post during confirmation stage at all. Only during the game is it necessary to post and follow the activity guideline.
manho wrote:V/LA until 2/8, preparing for the orientation camp.
V/LA has been noted.
manho is V/LA until August 2nd, 2010.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am

Day 1 Flavor:
Tabuu was a recent awful memory to the Super Smash Bros. Universe. How he attempted to control Super Smash Bros. Universe was a nightmare that has already passed and now they could go on with there normal lives. The Master Hand changed his ways and was a rightful ruler of the Super Smash Bros. Universe.

Just when they were settling down to normal life, something terrible happened. The Master Hand, ruler of the Super Smash Bros. Universe, was found slain near a monument dedicated to him. The Master Hand was always above the Super Smash Bros. Universe, so someone must have managed to get to where he was and they probably wanted the same power that he had, control of the universe.

The cause chaos once again to reign in the Super Smash Bros. Universe. Peaceful lives were shattered, crime increased, people started to starve. But why so quickly? The people eventually came to the conclusion that killing The Master Hand was no ordinary feat to accomplish. They realized that someone that saved the universe from Tabuu must actually have been plotting to take it over for their own desires.

So the people of the Super Smash Bros. Universe eventually decided that it was time to find out. They sent twenty-eight of their strongest people to go above the universe and see who could have destroyed The Master Hand.

Once they got there, they realize a deadly truth. The killers were among them. Just before they could start picking them out, everything went completely dark, impossible to see. Now they could fight to the death, but unfortunately, they realized that this was too risky to do, as the murders of The Master Hand could easily destroy them in the matter of seconds. They realize that they only had one weapon and one weapon only; their minds. And they realized that people would have to die.

Eventually, they decided on a routine. Every day, a majority would choose to kill a person without hesitation. But the question is this. Would the plan be successful and put to end to the problem before it's too late?

It is Day 1. With twenty-eight players, it takes fifteen to lynch!
The deadline for Day 1 is August 21st at 3:43 PM EST!

manho is on V/LA until August 2nd, 2010
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Furry replaces Vibebox.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (6): Fate, Nachomamma8, diddin, Bunnylover, mongoose, Brian Hollywood
Furry (1): Kirbyoshi
Bunnylover (2): MehPlusRawr, Framm 18
tanstalas (1): SGRaazie
SGRaazie (1): tanstalas
Framm18 (1): Kocc42
Kirbyoshi (3): Furry, frayed, Pikachu
mongoose (1): MehPlusRawr
Fate (2): Chronopie, zaziesurio

Not voting (10): Everyone else

With 28 alive it's 15 to lynch!

Town votes!

diddin (1):diddin
MehPlusRawr (3): SGRaazie, MehPlusRawr, Kocc42
mongoose (1): mongoose
Pikachu (2): Furry, Bunnylover
Chronopie (1): Chronopie
frayed (1): Kirbyoshi
Framm 18 (1): MafiaSSK
Furry (1): frayed

Noone (17): Everyone else

Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 pm

ITT you learn that Fate didn't read the rules.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 pm

"I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side."
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 am

manho is V/LA until August 2nd, 2010
seth is V/LA until August 3rd/4th, 2010.

Next vote count coming very soon.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 am

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (3): Bunnylover, Brian Hollywood, seth
Bunnylover (1): Framm 18
SGRaazie (1): tanstalas
Kirbyoshi (8): Furry, frayed, Pikachu, MafiaSSK, Switz, I doubt it, Chronopie, diddin
mongoose (3): MehPlusRawr, Fate, Kirbyoshi
MafiaSSK (1): Nachomamma8
Brain Hollywood (1): Gollum
seth (4): zaziesurio, gandalf5166, mongoose, MehPlusRawr

Not voting (5): Everyone else

Town votes!

MehPlusRawr (3): SGRaazie, MehPlusRawr, Kocc42
Pikachu (2): Furry, Bunnylover
Fate (5): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166
XVEZOKNERx (1): xVEZOKNERx

Noone (13): Everyone else

manho is V/LA until August 2, 2010

Seth is V/LA until August 3/4, 2010
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (4): Bunnylover, Brian Hollywood, seth, Furry
Kirbyoshi (7): frayed, Pikachu, MafiaSSK, I doubt it, Chronopie, diddin, tanstalas
mongoose (3): Fate, Kirbyoshi, zaziesurio
MafiaSSK (1): SocioPath
seth (4): gandalf5166, mongoose, MehPlusRawr, seth
diddin (2): Nachomamma8, Switz
Switz (1): PaltryExcuse

Not voting (3): Everyone else

Town votes!

MehPlusRawr (2): MehPlusRawr, Kocc42
Pikachu (1): Bunnylover
Fate (10): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166, SGRaaize, SocioPath, manho, Switz, tanstalas
xVEZOKNERx (1): xVEZOKNERx
PaltryExcuse (1): Furry

Noone (9): Everyone else

The deadline for Day 1 is August 21st at 3:43 PM EST! With twenty-eight players, it takes fifteen to lynch! A person receiving a majority in Townie Points will not automatically gain the Smash Ball as soon as they hit majority.

Seth is V/LA until August 3/4th, 2010

mothrax is V/LA until August 4th, 2010
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 am

A reminder to everyone: If you are part of a hydra, please post under your hydra account. I understand that posting under your main account could be an accident, but always check what account you're in before posting. I don't want to have to mod-kill anyone for a simple mistake like this.

With that said, votecount coming up.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am

tanstalas wrote:@ Mod - Can you clarify the rule about the smash ball, can it in ANY way be manipulated by anyone else in the game that is NOT the person who has the power of it?
It cannot be manipulated in any shape or form that isn't the person with the Smash Ball. It goes through litterally everything.

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (4): Bunnylover, Brian Hollywood, seth, Furry
Kirbyoshi (7): frayed, Pikachu, MafiaSSK, I doubt it, Chronopie, diddin, tanstalas
mongoose (3): Fate, Kirbyoshi, zaziesurio
diddin (2): Nachomamma8, Switz

Not voting (3): Everyone else

Town votes!

MehPlusRawr (2): MehPlusRawr, Kocc42
Fate (12): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166, SGRaaize, SocioPath, manho, Switz, tanstalas, Pikachu
PaltryExcuse (1): Furry

Noone (8): Everyone else

The deadline for Day 1 is August 21st at 3:43 PM EST! With twenty-eight players, it takes fifteen to lynch! A person receiving a majority in Townie Points will not automatically gain the Smash Ball as soon as they hit majority.

Nero Cain's Town Vote will not count as he was not on his hydra. It will only count if he/Kise posts it under the hydra accuount they're in.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Done deal kirbyoshi.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm

@MOD: If a person with a night ability is granted the smash ball powers, will they be able to use their normal action in addition to the smash ball action, or do they forfeit their regular action?
They will be able to use the Smash Ball in addition to any other night actions.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 am

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (3): Bunnylover, seth, Furry
Kirbyoshi (7): frayed, MafiaSSK, I doubt it, Chronopie, diddin, tanstalas
mongoose (1): Kirbyoshi
diddin (8): Nachomamma8, Switz, manho, Kocc42, zaziesurio, xVEZOKNERx, Fate, Pikachu
xVEZOKNERx (1): Framm 18

Not voting (2): Everyone else

Town votes!

MehPlusRawr (1): MehPlusRawr
Furry (2): frayed, diddin
Fate (13): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166, SGRaaize, SocioPath, manho, Switz, tanstalas, Pikachu, Gollum, Furry, Kocc42

Noone (8): Everyone else

Currently, no one needs a prod. Thank you for the activity level, we appreciate it. Keep it up.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (3): Bunnylover, seth, Furry
Kirbyoshi (2): MafiaSSK, I doubt it
diddin (11): Nachomamma8, Switz, manho, Kocc42, zaziesurio, xVEZOKNERx, Fate, Pikachu, frayed, SGRaaize, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie
xVEZOKNERx (2): Framm 18, diddin, tanstalas

Not voting (2): Everyone else

Town votes!

MehPlusRawr (1): MehPlusRawr
Furry (2): frayed, diddin
Fate (14): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166, SGRaaize, SocioPath, manho, Switz, tanstalas, Pikachu, Gollum, Furry, Kocc42

Noone (7): Everyone else

That was pretty awesome. I didn't even see that it would bump to the next page. WOOT for the top of the page!
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 am

@Kirbyoshi: They need half the players + 1 to do a lynch. Basically, all you need is a simple majority. So that means that diddin is L-3 AKA three votes away from a lynch.

gandalf5166 and mongoose have not posted in over seventy-two hours and will receive a prod.

Also, Kirbyoshi is V/LA from August 5th to August 7th.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 am

Ugh, should have read the question better.

Anyways, they just need a plurality to give the Smash Ball to.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:54 am

No that was not the hammer. MehPlusRawr did not unvote before voting so diddin is at L-1.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am

Diddin has been lynched! The game is now officially in the Twilight Phase, which will end at August 5th, 2010 1:30 PM CST.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

seth has requested replacement. Will be contacting people on the replacement list immediately.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm

gandalf5166 has announce V/LA until August 19th, 2010. We expect him to try to at least post, thought.
Kirbyoshi has announce V/LA from August 5th, 2010 to August 7th, 2010.
Stels is replacing seth. Will be efficent as soon as he confirms by PM. The main thread will reflect the change.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

MafiaSSK wrote: VLA 5th to 7th. Proxy my lynch vote to the leader in town votes.
Duly noted. Though the game should be in the Night Phase by then.

Stels wrote: @The Master Hand: I sent you the confirmation via PM, thus I'm now posting here.
Thanks. You're officially in the game now.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Votes don't count in Twilight. Everything is sealed in place.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 am

Before starting to scum hunt, Furry while running to where they would discuss the lynch, spotted something in particular. He close his eyes and looked at that thing again. That particular thing was the Smash Ball. It came closer and closer and closer. Not to him, but Chronopie. Chronopie wanted to use this very badly and said it could help us, but mothrax said this before leaving for a few hours.

"Let's not immediately use it. What if it gets into evil hands? Then we wouldn't be able to control it and they could use it against us."

Everyone understood mothrax's warning and took him seriously.

Not only are they debating on why they should kill, they also realize that they need to use the Smash Ball very carefully and that they could only use it once.

They starting out joking here and there, but the thoughts of having the Smash Ball began to consumed their thought as they declared that they should have the Smash Ball and not another person.

MehPlusRawr: "Can I have a Smash Ball? I promise to you that I'm part of the town!"
Fate: "MEMEMEME, I SHOULD HAVE THE SMASH BALL!"
Chronopie: "MehPlusRawr and Fate are kidding, I actually know how to use it."

Then diddin came along and said "Give me the Smash Ball, giving it to other people will hurt them."

Pikachu questioned him, saying "What? This is suppose to be team effort, you don't hide things to yourself, that's scummy."
Diddin said "I know what I'm doing, I can explain better if you wish."
"Please do. Otherwise, you're our lynch for today."

Kirbyoshi started to gain some suspicion on him:
"Wait a minute, why are you suspecting me? I don't understand this."

After some explaining, pressure was reduced on him and they went after diddin.

"Looks guys, I'm Luigi, a simple Vanilla Townie."

Nachomamma8 said to him: "We don't believe you. You are scum and you need to die. Let's get some diddin lynching going."

The town slowly approach diddin. diddin prepared to defend himself with green fireballs that emerged from his hands. Clumsy as he was, he dropped them while dodging grab-attacks. The fireballs lit his clothes on fire. The town refused to help out, so they watched as diddin danced around in the fire he created as he slowly, painfully died.

zaziesurio said "Anyone up to dig through him to see what he has left?" The town agreed to this.

When searching through diddin's corpse, they though they found nothing and assumed he was town. However, zaziesurio decided to look a bit further. He managed to find a card that prevented a person from coming up guilty on investigations. The town celebrated as a scumbag was dead.

diddin
(Luigi), has fatally burnt himself to death! He was the Traitor Mafia Godfather.

Meanwhile, while the discussions started to get chaotic, SocioPath was all alone, minding his own business. Something was a bit different with him, something stood him out from the rest of the crowd.

Well he was bored so he decided it was a good idea to watch the lynch occur, at least it wasn't him. Just as he was finding a spot to rest after seeing the lynch ...
BOOM!
Everyone heard it so they rushed to the crater to see what happened.

"Wait a minute, what just happened?" Pikachu said. Let's call Fate in to see the remain of SocioPath.

Fate was extremely surprised at SocioPath's death. "What a quirky little dude!"

Looking at his remains, the people were right to assume that he was quirky. He looked like a character from a 2-D world. And they realize something; the father of Nintendo games was dead.

SocioPath
(Mr. Game & Watch), has exploded! He was a Vanilla Townie.

As the group mourned SocioPath's sudden death, the Smash Ball descended from the heavens and floated in front of Fate. Before anyone could say a word in otherwise, he shattered the Smash Ball.

Suddenly, Fate began glowing an aura of green, blue, yellow, and red. "ALL YOU SCUMS LISTEN UP! SOMEONE'S GOTTA' PAY FOR SOCIOPATH'S DEATH!"

Fate has received the Smash Ball for tonight.

With that the town broke up for the night, and headed back to their homes- wondering what malice would reveal itself this night...

It is Night 1. You have until August 8th, 2010 12:38 PM CST to send me your Night Actions.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 am

Everything went dark during the Night. It was so dark, no one could see anything. People woke up to a cold morning, which is surprising especially giving that it's summer time. Unfortunately, two people would not make it out alive.

The first victim of the night was SGRaaize. Both his shoulders were fractured and there are wounds on his chest. a person goes to take a look at his body. He is not moving. When asked to wake up, he doesn't respond, meaning that he was dead. But they found a Master Sword by him that was implanted onto his knee as the bone was completely and utterly shattered and blood was everywhere. The town cried hard and for good reasons.

SGRaaize
(Link), has been fractured! He was a Vanilla Townie.

The next victim looked horrible. Yes he was OWNED BY EPICNESS, but he was also killed. This person was Frayed, who's body was almost unrecognizable. Only part of his skin left was on his left arm. The skeleton was covered with blood and reeked in smell. The town finds nothing that would indicate his alignment, but he decided to look elsewhere. Perhaps it would identify him. After searching around for a few minutes, he finds a helmet. Does Samus wears this? Yes he does. Not only that, he had a powerful weapon that could both protect and block at the same time. They mourn Frayed's death, for he was a great loss.

Frayed
(Samus), is practically unrecognizable. He was a Town Jailkeeper.

It is Day 2. With twenty-four players, it takes thirteen to lynch! Deadline is August 30th, 2010 at 12:20 PM CST.

Fate may no longer compete for Townie Points.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Stels has announced V/LA until August 10th, 2010.

Votecounts later tonight.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (2): Furry, Kocc42
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (3): Framm 18, Kirbyoshi, tanstalas
Zaziesurio (2): Pikachu, Switz
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Fate
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

With 24 alive it's 13 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (1): Furry
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (2): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (4): Pikachu, Kocc42 tanstalas, Switz
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

The person with the most Town Votes by the end of today will receive the Smash Ball.
Deadline is August 30th, 2010 at 12:20 PM CST. Majority will not automatically result in the person gaining the Smash Ball, thought.
Fate may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.
Stels is V/LA until August 10th, 2010
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (1): Furry
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (2): Kocc42, manho
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (3): Framm 18, Kirbyoshi, tanstalas
Zaziesurio (2): Pikachu, Switz
mongoose (1): Gollum
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Fate
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (6): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Stels, manho, Pikachu, Chronopie
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (6): Pikachu, Kocc42 tanstalas, Switz, mothrax, Gollum
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

The person with the most Town Votes by the end of today will receive the Smash Ball.
Deadline is August 30th, 2010 at 12:20 PM CST. Majority will not automatically result in the person gaining the Smash Ball, thought.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
gandalf5166 (3): Fate, MehPlusRawr, Gollum
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (2): manho
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (2): Framm 18, tanstalas
Zaziesurio (1): Switz
mongoose (1): Kocc42
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (8): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Stels, manho, Pikachu, Chronopie, mongoose, Kocc42
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (5): Pikachu, tanstalas, Switz, mothrax, Gollum
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

PaltryExcuse has asked for replacement. Searching immediately.
manho has announced V/LA until August 14th, 2010.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

Kirbyoshi wrote:@mod: When a certain indy (jester, lyncher, etc.) meets his win condition (if there even is such a role in the game), what happens? Does the game end? Does it continue as normal?
The game continues as normal.

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
gandalf5166 (5): Fate, MehPlusRawr, Gollum, gandalf5166, xVEZOKNERx
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (2): manho
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (2): Framm 18, tanstalas
Zaziesurio (1): Switz
mongoose (2): Kocc42, Kirbyoshi
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
SharkFinn (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (9): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Stels, manho, Pikachu, Chronopie, mongoose, Kocc42, gandalf5166
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

SharkFinn has replaced PaltryExcuse! Welcome him to the game.
manho has announced V/LA until August 14th, 2010.
Checking for prods now.
I doubt it, Nachomamma8, MafiaSSK, and Brian Hollywood are being prodded.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 am

Fate wrote:This post was on August 2nd.

YO MODD
Brian Hollywood has already been prodded. If he does not pick up his prod by tomorrow, he will be replaced. Same with I doubt it.

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (13): MehPlusRawr, Gollum, gandalf5166, xVEZOKNERx, Framm 18, Switz. Kirbyoshi, mongoose, Furry, Chronopie, mothrax, SharkFinn, Bunnylover
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (1): manho
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (1): tanstalas
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (2): Kocc42, Fate
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
SharkFinn (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

A lynch has been decided! Twilight will last until August 15th, 2010 at 1:30 PM CST.

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (11): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Stels, manho, Pikachu, Chronopie, mongoose, Kocc42, SharkFinn, Furry, mothrax
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

Nachomamma8 has received the Smash Ball for today.

Twilight 2 deadline is on August 15th, 2010 at 1:30 PM CST. Majority will not automatically result in the person gaining the Smash Ball, thought.
Friend's side of the Pikachu hydra will be V/LA until August 17th, 2010.
mongoose will be V/LA until August 17th, 2010.
MafiaSSK has requested replacement. Searching for one immediately. Will also search for a replacement for I doubt it and Brian Hollywood tomorrow if they also don't pick up their prod.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:29 am

Fate wrote:This post was on August 2nd.

YO MODD
Brian Hollywood has already been prodded. If he does not pick up his prod by tomorrow, he will be replaced. Same with I doubt it.

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (13): MehPlusRawr, Gollum, gandalf5166, xVEZOKNERx, Framm 18, Switz. Kirbyoshi, mongoose, Furry, Chronopie, mothrax, SharkFinn, Bunnylover
I doubt it (0):
Fate (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (1): manho
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (1): tanstalas
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (2): Kocc42, Fate
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
SharkFinn (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

A lynch has been decided! Twilight will last until August 15th, 2010 at 1:30 PM CST.

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
gandalf5166 (0):
I doubt it (0):
Switz (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (11): Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Stels, manho, Pikachu, Chronopie, mongoose, Kocc42, SharkFinn, Furry, mothrax
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
Gollum (0):
MafiaSSK (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
Brian Hollywood (0):

Nachomamma8 has received the Smash Ball for today.

Twilight 2 deadline is on August 15th, 2010 at 1:30 PM CST. Majority will not automatically result in the person gaining the Smash Ball, thought.
Friend's side of the Pikachu hydra will be V/LA until August 17th, 2010.
mongoose will be V/LA until August 17th, 2010.
MafiaSSK has requested replacement. Searching for one immediately. Will also search for a replacement for I doubt it and Brian Hollywood tomorrow if they also don't pick up their prod.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 am

Today was an interesting day. Even thought the bodies of the dead were starting to rot and smell badly (They didn't have time to clean it), they came back as optimistic as ever, knowing that a scum is dead, despite three dead townies as well.

Framm 18: "Shouldn't we look at people who didn't want diddin dead? He was scum after all."
Stels: "Agree. We'll probably find scums that way."

They started to discuss again on who were the scums. A few suggestions were made.

Kirbyoshi: "xVEZOKNERx sounds like a good lynch to perform."
Furry: "No, I personally suggest you. Or should I go after MehPlusRawr."

But what about the Smash Ball? It was still useful, just that Fate couldn't use it anymore.

Kocc42: "Who should we give the Smash Ball to?"
Switz: "Prehaps Furry is a decent choice for today."
Stels: "I'm thinking Nachomamma8 for today."

The town eventually agreed on him. However, they knew relying on the Smash Ball was a dangerous thing to do. So they decided to lynch scum today, as it worked the last time. Suddenly, out of nowhere, gandalf5166 make a surprising annoucement saying:

"HEY, LYNCH ME TODAY! It'll help the town."

Mongoose questioned him saying: "Seriously? If you're town, you would never suggest a lynch on yourself.

"But please listen to me."

A few hours later, he said:

"Scratch that, I don't want to die."

SharkFinn got angry saying this:
"Make up your own mind, we can't be wishy-washy with our opinions all day. You probably need to die anyway."

"Screw it, might as well get myself killed."

Even thought there was an unwilling mood on Pikachu's face, he light up a match and he sets gandalf5166 on fire.

danakillsu was coming back from his long break only to find that gandalf5166 was on fire.

"What is this? Why are you burning someone to death? What has he done?"

Bunnylover said "He had it coming to him."

They all watched as gandalf5166 helplessly screamed in pain as he was breathing less and less, knowing that there was no way out of it. Eventually, he got so hot that he died.

When the fire was gone, everyone went to look at the remain of gandalf5166 body.

What was this? A dress for a princess and a crown made for her? So it was Princess Peach. Unfortunently, it was too late for the town to save her and they realized they commited a crime that they didn't know would happen.

gandalf5166, a Town Beloved Princess (Peach), was executed Day 2!

Nachomamma8 was a relatively silent person, however, by demand, he managed to earn the Smash Ball. Even thought people asked him questions about him having the Smash Ball, he was completely silent and didn't say anything. Prehaps he has a plan of his own and he was going to fufill it. The question is, would he catch scum?

The town was very sad by the death of the princess, but there was no time for a funeral. They had scums to find and limited time to do so.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 am

Danakillsu replaces MafiaSSK, effective immediately.

Also, deadline is in August 18th, 2010 at 3:34 PM CST.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 am

After a depressing day, the town walked away and went to sleep. Too bad the "beds" they were in weren't comfortable, as they found out that nothing above the Super Smash Bros. universe was really comfortable. Unfortunately for them, two people would die in agony.

Switz was the first death during the night. He was sleeping all alone, almost like if he was unconscious. Sadly for him, tonight was the last time he would go to sleep.

The town was shocked when they found out that Switz was stabbed to death in the heart. There was blood around where he was stabbed to death and it sure didn't look pretty. He looked like a dinosaur strangely. Ahhh, he looked cute. But people being murdered wasn't cute, it was a loss of life, rather, a townie.

Switz, a Town Egger (Yoshi), was stabbed in the heart Night 2!

The causalities didn't stop there. Gollum also succumbed that Night. This time, it looks like he was choked to death as he was not breathing. A lifeless body. But in comparison, it seemed a lot more peaceful and less obvious that he was dead. So a person decided to remove the blanket from him. They found out that he had a tail, looked like a wolf, and was even wearing a space suit! Was he from the future? Maybe, but town knew that a person did them a favor tonight. They had at least one good news to cherish.

Gollum, Villain Mafia Watcher (Wolf), was choked to death Night 2!

It is Day 3! With twenty-one players, it takes twelve to lynch!
Deadline is on September 9th, 2010!
Brian Hollywood and I doubt it has not responded to their prods. They will be forcibly replaced.
Fate and Nachomamma8 may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am

CJMiller replaces Brian Hollywood, and singersigner replaces Idoubtit.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (8): Nachomamma8, Bunnylover, CJMiller, manho, Fate, Stels, tanstalas, Framm 18
Zaziesurio (1): Pikachu
mongoose (6): MehPlusRawr, danakillsu, Kocc42, SharkFinn, mothrax, Kirbyoshi
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Furry
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

With 21 alive it's 12 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (1): Kirbyoshi
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (3): Nachomamma8, Fate, Stels
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (7): Pikachu, Bunnylover, CJMiller, Kocc42, Chronopie, manho, Furry
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (3): Furry, danakillsu, SharkFinn
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

Fate and Nachomamma8 may no longer compete for the Smash Ball..
Last edited by The Master Hand on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

zaziesurio wrote:His iso was scummy. We voted him. He flipped scum. And there was much rejoicing.
I think you mean: "And there was much rejoicing." ;)
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 am

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (8): Nachomamma8, Bunnylover, CJMiller, manho, Fate, Stels, tanstalas, Framm 18
Zaziesurio (1): Pikachu
mongoose (6): MehPlusRawr, danakillsu, Kocc42, SharkFinn, mothrax, Kirbyoshi
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Furry
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

With 21 alive it's 12 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (2): mothrax, Zaziesurio
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (4): Nachomamma8, Fate, Stels, Kirbyoshi
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (7): Pikachu, Bunnylover, CJMiller, Kocc42, Chronopie, manho, Furry
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (3): Furry, danakillsu, SharkFinn
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

Early D3 the town was starting to get frustrated that xVEZOKNERx was not doing anything to help them. They threatened to string him up if he didn't do something.

However, the problem was that he was asleep so the town gave up on him. They were deciding if they should kill him.

He never woke up. The town heard an explosion. They found xVEZOKNERx's body lifeless and destroyed. The only remains of him was a red necktie that said "D.K".

XVEZOKNERx, a Vanilla Townie (Donkey Kong), was Day Killed Day 3!

All votes are now reset.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 am

@Zaziesurio (The esuriospiritus hydra): Please do not go into such a fit about that in-thread. It makes you look childlish and immature. If you seriously have that much of a problem with Fate/ZazieR/other people that you get really angry at them, take it to PM and we'll try to see what we can do to help.

Consider this your first warning.

@Friend: I understand that you're sorry for it, but please try to stay in your hydra.

@Stels: V/LA noted.

Also, votecount later today.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (1): tanstalas
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (7): CJMiller, danakillsu, Kirbyoshi, Zaziesurio, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Kocc42
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (2): Furry, Pikachu, Fate
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

With 20 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (14): Zaziesurio, Bunnylover, mongoose, Pikachu, danakillsu, MehPlusRawr, Pikachu, Kirbyoshi, Stels, SharkFinn, Furry, Chronopie, Fate, Kocc42
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (2): CJMiller, tanstalas
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

It is Day 3! With twenty players, it takes eleven to lynch!
At deadline, Pikachu would receive the Smash Ball.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (6): tanstalas, Fate, Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, manho
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (7): CJMiller, danakillsu, Kirbyoshi, Zaziesurio, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Kocc42
Bunnylover (2): Framm 18, mothrax
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Pikachu
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (16): Zaziesurio, Bunnylover, mongoose, Pikachu, danakillsu, MehPlusRawr, Pikachu, Kirbyoshi, Stels, SharkFinn, Furry, Chronopie, Fate, Kocc42, mothrax, tanstalas
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (1): CJMiller
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (6): tanstalas, Fate, Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, manho
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
Bunnylover (3): Framm 18, mothrax, mongoose
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (3): Everyone Else

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (16): Zaziesurio, Bunnylover, mongoose, Pikachu, danakillsu, MehPlusRawr, Pikachu, Kirbyoshi, Stels, SharkFinn, Furry, Chronopie, Fate, Kocc42, mothrax, tanstalas
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (3): Everyone else

CJMiller, Chronopie, singersigner, and Nachomamma8 are being prodded
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Chronopie wrote:err... I posted yesterday. Why the prod?
I apoligize for the mistake. Hopefully, that won't happen again.

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (5): tanstalas, Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, manho
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (9): CJMiller, danakillsu, Kirbyoshi, Zaziesurio, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Kocc42, singersigner, mothrax
Bunnylover (2): Framm 18, mongoose
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (1): Fate
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (3): Everyone Else

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

CJMiller is being replaced, although no prods are needed.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (4): Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, mongoose
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (8): CJMiller, danakillsu, Kirbyoshi, Zaziesurio, MehPlusRawr, Kocc42, singersigner, mothrax
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (4): Fate, tanstalas, manho, SharkFinn
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (2): Everyone Else

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

CJMiller is being replaced. Checking for prods.
I know we were being a bit lenient with the "unvote before unvoting another person" rule, but since Pikachu has not unvoted before voting danakillsu, his vote on Chronopie stays.
Stels is V/LA from August 31th to Septembe 3rd, 2010
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Prodding Chronopie, Kocc42, and Zaziesurio.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:07 pm

quadz08 has replaced CJMiller. Welcome him to the game everyone.
Also, the esuriospiritus's half of the ZazieR has requested replacement. Currently, we are giving ZazieR until August 30th, 2010 at 12 AM CST to respond to the prod made at the hydra, otherwise, the entire hydra is being force-replaced. If ZazieR confirms his prod by then, he will stay in the game.
Votecounts coming in a bit along with prods if need be.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (2): Bunnylover, Furry
singersigner (0):
Fate (1): mothrax
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (6): quadz08, danakillsu, Zaziesurio, Kocc42, singersigner, Stels
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (9): Fate, tanstalas, manho, SharkFinn, Chronopie, Pikachu, mongoose, Kirbyoshi, MehPlusRawr
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (1): Everyone Else

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
singersigner (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (1): quadz08
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu (0):
PaltryExcuse (0):
CJMiller (0):

Also, the esuriospiritus's half of the ZazieR has requested replacement. Currently, we are giving ZazieR until August 30th, 2010 at 12 AM CST to respond to the prod made at the hydra, otherwise, the entire hydra is being force-replaced. If ZazieR confirms his prod by then, he will stay in the game.
Stels is V/LA from August 31th to September 3rd, 2010.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

danakillsu has been lynched! Twilight starts now, it ends at August 30th, 2010 at 10:20 PM CST!
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 am

The third day brought chaos tenfold. Most people started the day planning on working one of the sleepers to death, but when xVEZOKNERx exploded and zaziesurio claimed a pink puffball things quieted down a bit.

There was a good deal of attention brought on mongoose, but when a couple new faces showed up there was much ruckus around the arena. Eventually danakillsu was brought forth.

"CLAIM OR BE SLAIN." Screamed one of the players.
danakillsu said "I am Pit, Town Watcher."
Many players jeered and screamed for his lynch. After a long yelling match between players they tied danakillsu to the wall. The players who wanted her dead threw various items at her, like bananas, Deku Nuts, and item capsules.

Eventually Fate picked up a hammer, and began swinging like crazy, charging at danakillsu. The head of the hammer, however, hit the ground with a loud THUD. kocc42 retrieved the hammer head and hurled it towards danakillsu.

With a sickening crunch danakillsu's body was broken.

danakillsu, Town Watcher (Pit), was sent back to SkyWorld in pieces D4

Pikachu has received the Smash Ball!

Deadline for Night 3 is Thursday, Septermber 2nd at 4:23 PM EST!
Last edited by The Master Hand on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 am

singersinger has been replaced due to mod error.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

palmaertrou replaces singersigner.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 am

kocc42 has requested replacement, and has been replaced by CSL.

We're moving the Deadline back a day to
Friday, September 3rd, 4:23pm EST
Make sure your night actions are sent in.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

The town was already settling into the depressing routine that at two people would die during the Night and usually they were town. Just when things didn't seem to get any worse, it suddenly does.

There are three lifeless bodies in the ground. Everyone decided to find out who they really were.

The first of those victims was Framm 18. Well, you found Framm 18's numerous gadgets and a blaster. There were scorch marks around the site of his death, and the scent of burning fur filled the nostrils of all those present. He had gadgets similar to those of Wolf, but an identity card and some burned investigation papers gave him away as town.

Framm 18 (Fox), a Town Cop, was incinerated Night 3!

More casualties followed with the death of quadz08. Unfortunately, this time, there is evidence of his existence. No matter how hard you searched to find evidence, it simply isn't there. His house was torched, and there was a trail of blood that led from his front door to a vat of acid. There was no body, and no evidence to connect him to either the town of a mafia faction. The blood work came in and identified him as Wario.

quadz08 (???), was killed and dumped in a vat of acid Night 3!

The final victim of the night was Zaziesurio. After getting infuriated at the town for not listening to him, he walked away and decided if he couldn't work with the town to find the scum, he would find them on his own. Unfortunately, it seems like distancing from the town caused him to be pushed down a cliff and broke most of his bones.

But at the impact site was a puffball with a couple needles shoved into his once-inflated body.

Zaziesurio (Kirby), a Town Absorber, fell off a cliff Night 3!

Deadline for Day 4 is Thursday, Septmber 24th at 9:31 PM EST!
With 16 alive, it's 9 to Lynch!
Fate, Nachomamma8 and Pikachu may not compete fr the Smash Ball.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
CSL (0):
manho (1): Furry
MehPlusRawr (0):
palmetrou (0):
Fate (1): Bunnylover
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
mongoose (2): Kirbyoshi, mothrax
Bunnylover (4): tanstalas, manho, mongoose, Fate
Furry (1): Nachomamma8
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

With 16 alive it's 9 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (1): mothrax
CSL (0):
manho (1): manho
MehPlusRawr (0):
palmetrou (1): Furry
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (3): Fate, Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8
xVEZOKNERx (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be Kirbyoshi.

It is Day 3.
Fate, Nachomamma8, and Pikachu may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

No votes have been made yesterday (Just turned midnight in CDT time), so no new votecount necessary. Previous votecount is here.

Also, checking for prods later today.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 pm

No votes have been made yesterday (Just turned midnight in CDT time), so no new votecount necessary. Previous votecount is here.

Deadline is on September 24th, 2010!

mothrax, Pikachu, tanstalas, Kirbyoshi, and MehPlusRawr have been prodded!
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 am

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
CSL (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
palmetrou (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
mongoose (9): Kirbyoshi, mothrax, SharkFinn, tanstalas, Furry, Pikachu, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Fate (Bunnylover was overkill)
Bunnylover (2): manho, mongoose
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

With 16 alive it's 9 to lynch!

mongoose has been lynched!

Town votes!

mothrax (1): mothrax
CSL (0):
manho (1): manho
MehPlusRawr (0):
palmetrou (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (1): Kirbyoshi
xVEZOKNERx (0):
mongoose (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (7): tanstalas, Furry, Pikachu, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Fate, Bunnylover

Not Voting (-): Everyone else

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be SharkFinn.

It is Day 4.

Twilight shall last 24 hours, ending no later than September 9th, 2010 at 4pm EST.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 am

The fourth day brought the
Sweet Sixteen to the basketball court
Surviving Sixteen members of the smash community together for the fourth day. After a night full of innocent deaths, the players gathered together wondered how long they would have to suffer for the sins of a few.

It was a quiet morning, with grey clouds hovering low over the arena like a fog. A couple players voiced suspicions of Bunnylover.

Eventually SharkFinn spoke up and loudly proclaimed that he had information that mongoose was scum. Bored and cold the players quickly grabbed mongoose and brought him to the execution site. mongoose pulled out a massive sword and proclaimed that he was Ike, of Fire Emblem fame. Fate scoffed and laughed as the other members of the mob tied mongoose to the pole. They all pulled out ray guns and super scopes and proceeded to blast mongoose to smithereens. Fate finally capped mongoose in the head.

As they walked over to mongoose's body they found a massive shell full of bullet holes and energy-beam blasts. The townies all let out a loud cheer, as they had vanquished one of their foes.

mongoose, Villain Mafia Roleblocker (Bowser), was executed via Firing Squad D4!

The rain then began to fall, and the townies scurried back to their abodes for the night. But before they parted the Smash Ball descended from the heavens and floated to SharkFinn.

SharkFinn has the Smash Ball for tonight.

Night 4 will last 72 hours. NP will be over on Sunday, September 12th, at around 1pm PST.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

When you all woke up for the fifth day of combat against evil, the first thing you see is a massive procession of Pikmin carrying Captain Olimar's body. Captain Olimar was dead, having suffered multiple wounds from multiple assailants. His helmet was shattered, and shards of glass protruded from his face.

The pikmin carried him to the local Mason Lodge, and buried him in the catacombs before they all returned to their onions.

A hooded Mason took to the podium outside the lodge. "Today, we honor Fate, who died protecting the people he so dearly loved. Everyone, a moment of silence for Fate."

Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar), was crushed and mutilated N4.

Feeling sorrowful (and shedding a couple tears) you all meet up at the arena for the fifth day. Looking around you notice that manho is missing.
You all run towards his abode, hoping to find him sleeping...

...but robots do not sleep. They are deleted like a trojan infecting a CPU. And this R.O.B. unit was a trojan.

manho, Traitor Mafia Goon (R.O.B.), Deleted N4.

With an evil one dead, the atmosphere lightens up.
Perhaps Fate will not have died in vain.

But you know that,

somewhere among you...

hide people trying to kill you.

And that is not a comforting thought...

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Nachomamma8, Pikachu, SharkFinn may not compete for the Smash Ball.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 pm

People were lazily staggering into seriousness on Day Five. Furry, Bunnylover, and tanstalas, armed with 100 oz. coffees, were ready to stay up as long as it took to lynch scum.
Other people weren't so awake.

KA-BOOOM!!

And one person would never wake up.

The trio of hyper-awake-and-posting people ran over to where the other lazy players were to find that palmertrou had been blown to bits.

"I don't really love the smell of napalm in the morning..." someone muttered.

As they rummaged through the debris and cotton-ball-esque blood they realized the other puffball was dead. No one would be singing the townies to sleep anymore...

palmertrou, Traitor Mafia Roleblocker (Jigglypuff), Detonated D5!

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 am

Stels wrote:Wait, so WTF is pikmin? Is it those 3 wierd colored things in the same picture with Captain Olimar? or...
The Master Hand wrote:
Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar), was crushed and mutilated N4.
The Master Hand wrote:
9. Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar and Pikmin), was crushed and eliminated N4
Clarification: The pikmin are not a seperate role. They are one with Olimar.
And yes, the Pikmin are the colored dudes next to him.

And for the record, Sonic is a horrible character in Brawl. [/opinion]
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
CSL (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
Bunnylover (1): tanstalas
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Not Voting (11): mothrax, Pikachu, CSL, MehPlusRawr, Stels, Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, tanstalas, SharkFinn

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch!

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
CSL (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (6): Furry, Bunnylover, mothrax, tanstalas, Stels, Nachomamma8
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):

Not Voting (6): Chronopie, CSL, Kirbyoshi, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Pikachu

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be .

It is Day 5.
Nachomamma8, Pikachu, and SharkFinn may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.

Going to prod Pikachu and Kirbyoshi.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:36 am

TMH, post 1352 wrote: Going to prod Pikachu and Kirbyoshi.
I already did, SharkFinn. :roll:
So yeah. If he doesn't respond/post within say... 24 hours, we'll head on over to the replacement queue.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
CSL (4): Stels, Bunnylover, tanstalas, CSL
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): mothrax
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Not Voting (7): Pikachu, MehPlusRawr, Kirbyoshi, Nachomamma8, Furry, Chronopie, SharkFinn

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
CSL (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (7): Furry, Bunnylover, mothrax, tanstalas, Stels, Nachomamma8, CSL
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):

Not Voting (5): Chronopie, Kirbyoshi, MehPlusRawr, SharkFinn, Pikachu

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be Furry.

It is Day 5.
Nachomamma8, Pikachu, and SharkFinn may no longer compete for the Smash Ball.
Deadline is set at September 26th, 5:07 PST.
Last edited by The Master Hand on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

CSL wrote:I see Furry as the most capable with the smash ball.

Mod: Deadline should be in every votecount. Please make it so.

Deadline has been posted in most recent votecount.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 am

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
CSL (7): Stels, Bunnylover, tanstalas, CSL, Furry, Nachomamma8, Chronopie
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): mothrax
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Not Voting (4): Pikachu, MehPlusRawr, Kirbyoshi, SharkFinn

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
CSL (0):
MehPlusRawr (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (9): Furry, Bunnylover, mothrax, tanstalas, Stels, Nachomamma8, CSL, SharkFinn, Chronopie
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):

Not Voting (3): Kirbyoshi, MehPlusRawr, Pikachu

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be Furry.

CSL has been lynched!

It is now Twilight. Twilight ends September 16th, 12:05 PST.

Kirbyoshi shall be replaced overnight, unless he comes in and posts before Twilight ends.[/b]
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 am

After tossing palmertrou's remains into some sort of hole in the ground, you all gather together.

You all decide to string up CSL, and he even agrees to it.

But first you decide to check up on Kirbyoshi, who is sleeping under a tree. Nacho kicked his foot and yelled, "YO BRO. WAKE UP. WE GOT SCUM TO LYNCH."

Kirbyoshi didn't even stir.

"Looks like he's within a dream in a dream in a dream whilst in another dream. We can't wake him up from here." said SharkFinn simply.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bunnylover asked, perplexed.

"Nothing that should trouble you." saif Furry, glaring at Bunnylover. "You're not waking up tomorrow."

Bunnylover looked like he was going to cry.

"BACK TO THE PLAN DUDES." Chronopie said, aiming a RPG Launcher at mothrax's face.

mothrax screamed, "THAT'S NOT THE PLAN!!"

Chronopie put the RPG Launcher and sighed.

The group dragged CSL over to the vat of acid wherein quadz08 was tossed. "How about a swim?" said MehPlusRawr. "I'll push him in guys."

CSL was positioned on a diving-board apparatus. MehPlusRawr sent a punch at CSL.

CSL, however, punched back, and the two of their fists clashed together in a purple and red explosion. CSL was overpowering MehPlusRawr. He was pushing him back and was escaping!

Stels picked up a Bomb-omb and hurled it at CSL- who was sent flying into the vat of acid.

As CSL was being eaten alive by acid, he reached his hand up into the air, as a last defiance against the players. The Triforce of Power appeared on his hand, but not even that could save him now...

CSL, Villain Mafia Godfather (Ganondorf), was tossed into a vat of acid D5!

The townies cheered and did a cliche everyone-jump-in-the-air-and-cheer.

But Kirbyoshi was still dreaming.

As the townies were about to poke him again, a bright light shone down from the heavens!

A voice spoke: "Kirbyoshi is trapped down in the Dream Level 9: REPLACEMENT LAND." The players shuddered at the word, as they knew no one came back from REPLACEMENT LAND. "I will send an envoy down to fetch him. Do not fear."

"NO WAIT I'M HERE!!" Kirbyoshi said, finally coming out of his dream-state.

The bright light went away, and it got dark... night fell on the townies, who scurried back home, fearing for the imminent retribution by any scumbags who remained after Day Five: The Scumbag Massacre.

Night will last 72 hours, until September 19th, 12:16 pm, PST.
Don't forget to send in night actions if you have one.

The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

If this town has learn anything, its that life is hard and potentially violent. Violence and death reign on with three people who would never breath again.

The first of the victims is Pikachu. He looked like he was completely fried suffering third-degrees burn. He wasn't breathing. Behind is Pikachu's suit with a red cap; he was able to protect people. Surely he must have had some experience with medicine. But unfortunently, he could no longer pratice it for his death had arrived.

Pikachu (Mario), Town Doctor, has been electricuted Night 5!

MehPlusRawr looked to have been owned by epicness, but the death certainly wasn't an epic event. As a matter of fact, someone discovered his Blue Falcon and they knew he was a great race car driver. But this heroic person was no more, no longer able to help the town. His face had been completely torn off with only the skull remaining and they look at the rest of his body, but it appeared as the skull and his helmet was the only evidence of what happen in his death. His hand was still in that famous position, and his mouth was open as if to say "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!"

MehPlusRawr (Captain Falcon), Vanilla Townie, has lost almost all of his body parts Night 5!

Things got worse with Kirbyoshi's death. He looked to have been shot in the back in the head, but otherwise appeared normal. A person decided to look to see if he was breathing. He was not breathing as well and people declared him dead as they could not revive him. They found some Pokemon Badges and realized that he was a Pokemon Trainer of some sort and that he had every intentions of helping town.

Kirbyoshi (Pokemon Trainer), Town Mason, has been shot in the back of his head Night 5!

Town feared Death of their own, but it were inevitable. But they had a more concerning fear, getting rid of the scumbags. There was no time to waste, its time to take care of business.

It is Day 6! With eight players alive, it takes five to lynch!
Nachomammma8, Furry, and SharkFinn may no longer compete for the Smash Ball!
Deadline is set for Sunday, October 10th, 2010 at 2:14 PM CST.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Stels (7): Nachomamma8, tanstalas, mothrax, Chronopie, Stels, Bunnylover, Furry
Nachomamma8 (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Not Voting (1): SharkFinn

With 8 alive it's 5 to lynch!

Stels has been lynched! Twilight for the next 24 hours, until 11:30am PST, tomorrow the 21st.

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Stels (1): SharkFinn
Bunnylover (6): Furry, Bunnylover, Chronopie, Nachomamma8, Stels, mothrax
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (1): tanstalas

Not Voting (0): ---

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be Bunnylover
Last edited by The Master Hand on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 am

Stels wrote:
@MOD: Do I still win (if I'm town) if I get modkilled and town wins?

^^
You guys make me desperate.
NO. YOU LOSE NO MATTER WHO WINS. Even if everyone dies.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:28 am

So it looks like I goofed, and edited this votecount into where the last one should have been. >_> Sorry for any inconvinience this may have caused.

Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Stels (7): Nachomamma8, tanstalas, mothrax, Chronopie, Stels, Bunnylover, Furry
Nachomamma8 (0):
Bunnylover (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (0):
SharkFinn (0):

Not Voting (1): SharkFinn

With 8 alive it's 5 to lynch!

Stels has been lynched! Twilight for the next 24 hours, until 11:30am PST, tomorrow the 21st.

Town votes!

mothrax (0):
Stels (1): SharkFinn
Bunnylover (6): Furry, Bunnylover, Chronopie, Nachomamma8, Stels, mothrax
Chronopie (0):

Not Voting (0): ---

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be Bunnylover
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

After a horrendous shock of seeing three townies dead this morning, you all are baffled and confused. Before long, Stels comes in and announces that SharkFinn is the last scumbag.
Many of you don't buy it. Bunnylover is spared due to a claim from Furry.

Stels then offers himself up to be lynched. After degenerating into some form of insanity Stels screams out for his own lynch. Willing to comply, you all hurl a couple bomb-ombs at him and call it a day.

But Stels is who he says he was- a young blonde lad from another planet.

Stels, Town Neighborizer (Lucas), Blown to Bits D6!

Night Six will last 72 hours, until Friday, September 24th, at 12pm PST.
Please submit all Night Actions by then.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 am

The evening of Night Six...

There was a knock on mothrax's door. Curious, mothrax went over and slid the door open just a crack.

"Hello?" he asked timidly into the dark.

"Yeah, its me, SharkFinn. Can I come in?" SharkFinn asked.

"S-Sure yeah." mothrax opened the door to let SharkFinn in. After he entered, mothrax closed and locked the door.

"You doing okay, mothrax?" SharkFinn asked.

"Y-yeah." mothrax said, glancing out the window.

"You're afraid that you'll be killed, right?" SharkFinn asked.

"Yeah." mothrax said, getting up and closing the curtains. "But I'll be safe with you here."

The door was kicked down with a mighty THUD.

[REDACTED] strode into the room, and pulled out a golden hammer. "SHARKFINN." he said, his voice reverberating off the walls, his aura from the Smash Ball filling the room, "PREPARE TO DIE."

SharkFinn pulled out a RayGun and pulled mothrax into a hostage position. "If I go," SharkFinn threatened, "so does he".

[REDACTED] wasn't daunted by the move, but he didn't want to risk killing another innocent player.

Suddenly, one of the windows shattered as another person attempted to enter the house. Seizing the moment, SharkFinn pulled the trigger, sending mothrax's brains all over the wall.

mothrax, Vanilla Townie (Meta Knight), was Executed N6!

SharkFinn ran towards the door, attempting to force his way past [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] swung his hammer in a downward arc. SharkFinn dodged and pulled out his own hammer. "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" SharkFinn said in a mocking tone.

The two hammers clashed together with the force of lightning. Even Thor would have been impressed. While SharkFinn was physically stronger than [REDACTED], the power of the Smash Ball evened the odds. With careful timing, [REDACTED] broke the assault, leapt out of the house and clapped his hands.

The house, along with SharkFinn, was instantly frozen.

SharkFinn, Villain Mafia one-shot Janitor (King Dedede), was Frozen N6!

[REDACTED] breathed a sigh of relief, and headed to his own home for the night.

When it came time for everyone to meet in the arena, there were five people there. But only four were breathing. Furry was found impaled on a bed of spikes in the combat arena.

While they had eliminated one more mafioso, the stakes were even higher, as their fate would be decided today.

Furry, Town Tracker (Sonic), was Impaled on Spikes N6!

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 am

(Flavor is simple because I have so much crap to do, and we're near the end anyway, so.)

With a massive display of pomp and circumstance, Bunnylover exploded.

Bunnylover, Vanilla Townie (Ice Climbers), Exploded D7!

ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN RESET.
THERE ARE NOW 3 PEOPLE LEFT ALIVE.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am

Lynch count!

Nachomamma8 (0):
Chronopie (1): tanstalas
tanstalas (0):

Not Voting (2): Nachomamma8, Chronopie

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch!

Town votes!

Chronopie (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):

Not Voting (2): Chronopie, Nachomamma8

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be tanstalas.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

TANS... wrote: @Mod - Can you answer question for me? Chrono VIGGED Nacho in the thread - if he can vig people in thread (part of his Role PM) then Nacho SHOULD be dead now - then votes reset right after person is vigged so... then Chrono and I LYNCHED Bunny - and I had convinced Chrono to untown vote himself so I could get the smashball and the 1st townvote on me...
You're asking me about role-related information that would regard me confirming Chrono's role.
However, if there were a DayKiller, the kill would be done via PM, despite any public proclaimations.
So Nacho would not be dead unless he were killed via PM to us, by someone with a vig kill ability.
Tanny wrote: If we are going by YOUR RULES then this game should be over - Nacho should have been DK'd and Bunny should have been lynched and I should have the smashball to kill Chrono tonight.
No. Bunnylover did not have a majority of votes to lynch. Also, any DayKill would reset votes, as it did.
Tanstalas wrote: I played a very risky gambit - and I thought it paid off - if you are saying that Chrono can renig a daykill that he POSTED in the thread... that seems slightly unfair, unless it says in his PM that he can retract it? A daykill is like a hammer - the target is DEAD after it happens...
NO ACTION THAT ANY PLAYER HAS COUNTS BY BEING POSTED IN-THREAD. OR IN A QT FOR THAT MATTER. WHAT A PLAYER SAYS HE DOES IN-THREAD DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATCH WHAT HE SENDS US VIA PM.
Tanstalas wrote: As far as I am concerned My scum team should have won going by your rules, and I am slightly disappointed in you that the game is still going.

Apparently mod does not want me to win, and I am tempted to just self-hammer to end this game since (in my opinion) I should have already won - but got screwed over by the mod
I don't see how we screwed you over. But feel free to continue this conversation via PM.
tanstalas wrote: The only thing I am hoping for is for Nacho to agree that mod took a baseball bat to my ass and raped me with it over and over and agrees with me and lynches you - either way nacho loses.. it comes down to who he wants to see win I suppose since the mod screwed me
I don't appreciate this, especially after the work that we all have put into modding this game.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:46 am

Lynch count!

Nachomamma8 (1): tanstalas
Chronopie (0):
tanstalas (1): Chronopie

Not Voting (1): Nachomamma8

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch!

Town votes!

tanstalas (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):

Not Voting (1): Nachomamma8

Majority is not required for receiving the Smash Ball, however, the person with the most pluarity will receive it. Right now, at deadline if a lynch were to occur, that would be tanstalas.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

Chronopie has been lynched!

Stand-by for the scene...
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 am

Nachomamma8 wrote:
2. Townie Points. Townie Points is where a person is voted because they have the strongest town read from them. To place a Town Vote, use the Town Vote [Insert Username] Command. You may unvote and revote as many time as you want. The player with the most town point or if there a tie, the player who had the most vote first wins. If that person were to earn the most Town Points and the most Lynch Vote, if the player has more Lynch Votes then Town Points, the person gets lynched and the person with the 2nd most Townie Point wins. If the person has as much or more Townie Points then Lynch Votes, the person wins and a "No Lynch" occurs. The winner is awared with the ability to use the Smash Ball for one Night and receive Night Immunity for one Night. But the player may not compete for it again. However, if it came to the circumstances where we have to reset the votes (
When we reach every previous winner plus one non-winner
or all previous-winners), it resets all over again.
Previous winner: Me.
One non-winner: Tan.
HOLD THE PRESS. Dead people don't post yet. We've got to reconsider that.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 am

Ok, so Chronopie's flip, and ENDGAME will come as soon as we can.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

Ok, we're just finalizing flavor, getting all the Role PMs ready, etc.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 am

And now for the final chapter in this game:

Only three players were left alive at the end, Nachomamma8, tanstalas, and Chronopie. They knew that only one of them would survive and they would do anything to make sure they won.

Chronopie was armed with all the weapons and gadgets that he knew that he would need. He looked like a stealthy hunter with years of experience behind him and looked determined to do anything just so he can survive.

Nachomamma8 was a Pokemon who was mostly yellow, looked like an electric mouse, and red cheeks. He looked energetic and ready to battle.

Finally there was tanstalas, another stealthy person, but this time, a person who looks like she was from medieval time, almost mystical. He also looked extremely agile and moved within a blink of an eye.

But they were being decisive. Just battling it out would completely destroy them all and the Super Smash Bros. universe as well. They knew that brain was important and they realized that one misstep could cost them their lives.

After many discussions between each other, Nachomama8 slowly creeped behind Chronopie. Before Chronopie could look back to see who was behind him, Nachomamma8 brought thunder from above. Once it disappeared, Chronopie looked completely cooked. There was nothing that indicated life inside him and he looked beyond third degree burn. First evidence had a communicator.

<<Snake?>>
<<SNAKE!?>>
<<SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!!!?!?!>>

There was a card by him saying he was part of the FOXHOUND military group, but a letter exposing his haterd of the group. Maybe he didn't want to rule this world after all, but he didn't look so nice either.

Chronopie (Snake), an Odd-Day Serial Killer, was killed by a strike of thunder Day 7!

With Snake's death, Nachomamma8 and tanstalas revealed themself to each other. Nachomamma8 is Pikachu while tanstalas is Sheik. However, they realize that both of them are threats to each other and they knew that one of them would not walk away alive. The final battle is about to begin!

"Are you afraid yet Pikachu?" said Sheik.
"Give me everything you got, I will not back down no matter what you say." cried Pikachu.

They took a few steps away from each other. As soon as they felt that they were ready, they both stopped and observed the scenes. Pikachu turned his head to the right and when he turned his head back, Sheik disappeared. Pikachu attempted to run to see where he was and after running for a few seconds, Sheik grabbed Pikachu and slammed him down to the ground. Before Sheik could strike him again, Pikachu ran and attempted to strike Sheik and kill him just like he killed Snake. He was unsuccessful as Sheik was too fast for him. Sheik then went in a consistent motion of attacking Pikachu relentlessly. He slammed Pikachu to the ground, stomp him, and repeated this until Pikachu was so exhausted that he couldn't even move.

Just as Sheik was fixing to give Pikachu the final finishing blow, Pikachu managed to small the Smash Ball. All of it's glorious glitter fell upon him. He got up and he gathered up all energy inside him and perfomed "Thunder" once again. The clouds were starting to form in the sky and they were gray. Lightning started to come out of them. When Pikachu was ready, he said these very words that would be the last things that Sheik would ever hear.

"You are scum, you are evil, you are not living, and you will pay for betraying us."

The thunderstrom all gather on Sheik and they striked Sheik constantly and it was so strong that Sheik was dead before half of the move was finished. When Pikachu went to see Sheik remains, he found a princess with a corrupted heart that should never again be spoken of. And he realized this, all threats to the world was finally gone.

tanstalas, Traitor Mafia OddNight Ninja (Shiek) EvenNight Goon (Zelda), was Electrocuted in ENDGAME!

He, now without any energy, went into a deep slumber now that his Final Smash was finally used up.

When Pikachu woked up, he found himself back at the Super Smash Bros. Universe. But this wasn't what he was used to. He was used to battling Pokemons, going to stadiums to prove his strength, and the cities. This looked like a green pastor with lots of trees and a relatively clean environment. Psyduck's are by the lake, Butterfree's are in the sky, Weedle's are waking up, and a Pidgey is looking for food on the ground. Pikachu walks through the forest to see if any human life existed. Suddenly, he found Ash Ketchum, Brock, and Misty, they were looking for Pikachu for the days he was missing. When Ash made eye contact with Pikachu, he was glowing with excitement.

"PIKACHU!"

"Pika, pika!"

Brock and Misty expressed excitement for his return. They now returned back to Pallet Town where his return was glorious.

Nachomamma8, Town Mason (Pikachu), survives and wins the game for the town!

The Villain Mafia Loses!

The Serial Killer Loses!

The Traitor Mafia Loses!

The Town Wins!!

Thanks to everyone who played from the following people who helped mod this game and made it the success it is for everyone:
animorpherv1, THE MODERATOR (Master Hand)

dramonic, The Backup Moderator (Tabuu)

Super Smash Bros. Fan, The Flavor Writer (The Ancient Minister)

Andrius, The Lord of QuickTopics (Crazy Hand)

Role PMs, Night Actions, posting of Quick Topics, and commentaries to follow shortly."
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am

All Dead People can talk now.

Also, here's ALL THE ROLE PMS:
Spoiler:
The Master Hand wrote:
Mario

First Game
:
Donkey Kong (1981)

You are
Mario
, a
Town Doctor

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose a person to save from a Night Kill by sending a PM to me saying
Protect: Insert Username
. If successful, the person targetted will recieve your protection from Night Kills.

Passive Ability
: None

Win Condition
: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Other Notices
: The game will be in [Insert Link]. Please confirm via PM. During confirmation, the thread will be open and you may talk, but you may not put votes on others until the game has started. Game will begin when everyone has confirmed. You have seventy-two hours to confirm. Game will start earlier if everyone has confirmed before the deadline. Confirmation stage will be extended if prods needs to be sent out because someone hasn't confirmed. Not confirming will result in your replacement.
The Master Hand wrote:
Donkey Kong

First Game
:
Donkey Kong (1981)

You are
Donkey Kong
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability
: Only your vote and your voice

Passive Ability
: None.

Win Condition
: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Other Notices
: The game will be in [Insert Link]. Please confirm via PM. During confirmation, the thread will be open and you may talk, but you may not put votes on others until the game has started. Game will begin when everyone has confirmed. You have seventy-two hours to confirm. Game will start earlier if everyone has confirmed before the deadline. Confirmation stage will be extended if prods needs to be sent out because someone hasn't confirmed. Not confirming will result in your replacement.
The Master Hand wrote:
Link

First Game
:
The Legend of Zelda (1987)

You are
Link
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability
: Only your vote and your voice.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Samus

First Game
:
Metroid (1986)

You are
Samus
, a
Town Jailkeeper

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose a person to imprision, which prevents the person from using his Night Actions, but prevents them from being Night Killed. To use this action, give me the
Jail: Insert Username
command. If successful, the person imprisoned will be protected, but cannot use his Night Actions.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Yoshi

First Game
:
Super Mario World (1991)

You are
Yoshi
, a
Town Egger

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose to trap a person inside an egg, AKA, prevent them from using there Night Action. To do this, send me a PM saying
Egg: Insert Username
. If successful, the person will be prevented from using there Night Action during the Night.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Fox

First Game
:
Star Fox (1993)

You are
Fox
, a
Town Cop

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose a person to investigate. To do this, send me the
Investigate: Insert Username
. If successful, you will receive a result saying the person is either "Innocent" or "Guilty".

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Captain Falcon

First Game
:
F-zero (1991)

You are
Captain Falcon
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Peach

First Game
:
Super Mario Bros. (1985)

You are
Peach
, a
Town Beloved Princess

Active Ability

Passive Ability
: If you are Night Killed, you will receive a funeral. If this happens, a day Phase will be skipped so all remaining players will attend your funeral. This does not happen if you are lynched.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Ice Climbers

First Game
:
Ice Climbers (1985)

You are
Ice Climbers
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Sonic the Hedgehog

First Game
:
Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)

You are
Sonic
, a
Town Tracker

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose a person to track down. To do this, send me a PM saying
Track: Insert Username
. If successful, you will be able to see what the person does.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Pit

First Game
:
Kid Icarus (1987)

You are
Pit
, a
Town Watcher

Active Ability
: Every Night, you may choose to watch a person to see what happens to them. To perform this action, send me a PM saying
Watch: Insert Username
. If successful, you'll see what happened to them.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch

First Game
:
Game & Watch (1980)

You are
Mr. Game & Watch
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Wario

First Game
:
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins (1992)

You are
Wario
, a
Vanilla Townie

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Meta-Knight

First Game
:
Kirby's Aventure (1993)

You are
Meta-Knight
, a
Vanila Townie

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Pokemon Trainer

First Game
:
Pokemon: Red & Blue (1998)

You are
Pokemon Trainer
, a
Town Mason
. Other masons are Pikachu [Insert Username] and Olimar and Pikimin [Insert Username]. The Quick Topic for your group in here.

Active Ability
: Every Night, you are able to speak in the quick-topic for about anything. You are not required to use it, althought it would be very beneficial if you would.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Pikachu

First Game
:

You are
Pikachu
, a
Town Mason
. Other masons are Pokemon Trainer [Insert Username] and Olimar and Pikimin [Insert Username]. The Quick Topic for your group in here.

Active Ability
: Every Night, you are able to speak in the quick-topic for about anything. You are not required to use it, althought it would be very beneficial if you would.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Olimar and Pikimin

First Game
:
Pikimin (2001)

You are
Olimar and Pikimin
, a
Town Mason
. Other masons are Pokemon Trainer [Insert Username] and Pikachu [Insert Username]. The Quick Topic for your group in here.

Active Ability

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Lucas

First Game
:
Mother 3 (2006)

You are
Lucas
, a
Town Neighborizer
. Your Quick Topic is in here.

Active Ability
: Every Night, you are able to recruit a person into your Neighborizer Quick Topic. To do this, give me the
Recruit: Insert Username
command. If successful, you will be able to converse with that person for one Night.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Kirby

First Game
:
Kirby's Dream Land (1992)

You are
Kirby
, a
Town Absorber

Active Ability
: Without a power, you are no more then a Vanilla Townie. However, during the Night, you may choose to gain an ability from a power role's item. The person doesn't lose their item, but you will gain their power for one Night. To use this action, send me the
Absorb: Insert Username
command.

Untill you choose to "Absorb" another player, you may choose to use that specific item to your use. You can use it as many times as you want until you choose another character. The character being targeted will not lose his power, but Kirby will gain the power of the item until he chooses to drop it for another item.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Solid Snake

First Game
:
Metal Gear Solid (1987)

You are
Snake
, an
Odd-Day Serial Killer

Active Ability
: Each Odd Day, you may choose a target to kill. You may choose to put off the action or execute it by sending me a PM saying
Kill: Insert Username
. As soon as I have received this, I will announce that this particular player is dead, but the Day will continue, unless the person has also received a majority for a lynch.

Every Even Night, you may choose a person to put a Remote Mine on. The mine will go off during the upcoming Odd Day when you activate the
Detonate: Insert Username
command, which can be done at anytime. You may not use your second kill until you use your Remote Mine kill.

Passive Ability
: You are immune to all attempts of Night Kills, regardless of circumstances.

Win Condition
: You win when everyone else is dead.

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
R.O.B.

First Game
:
Gyromite (1985) and Stack Up (1985)

You are
R.O.B.
, a
Traitor Goon
. Your scum partners are Jigglypuff (Roleblocker) [Insert Username], Zelda/Sheik (Odd-Night Ninja/Even-Night Goon) [Insert Username], and Luigi (Godfather) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. You will go first, followed by [Insert Username], then [Insert Username], and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

Passive Ability

Win Condition
: You win when you outnumber all other factions in the game.

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Luigi

First Game
:
Mario Bros. (1983)

You are
Luigi
, a
Traitor Godfather
. Your scum partners are R.O.B. (Goon) [Insert Username], Jigglypuff (Roleblocker) [Insert Username], and Zelda/Sheik (Odd-Night Ninja/Even-Night Goon) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, followed by [Insert Username], then [Insert Username], and finally, you. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

Passive Ability
: In all Cop investigations, you will turn up Innocent, regardless of circumstances. You do not lose this ability once you're able to kill.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Jigglypuff

First Game
:

You are
Jigglypuff
, a
Traitor Roleblocker
. Your scum partners are R.O.B (Goon) [Insert Username], Zelda/Sheik (Odd-Night Ninja/Even-Night Goon) [Insert Username], and Luigi (Godfather) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion. Your fakeclaim is Lucario.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, [Insert Username], then you, and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

You are also able to roleblock a person from doing his actions. To do this, give me the
Roleblock: Insert Username
command by PM. If successful, the person whom you roleblocked will not be able to perform his action during the Night.

Passive Ability

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Zelda

Sheik

First Game
: Zelda:
The Legend of Zelda
(1987), Sheik:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
(1998)

You are
Zelda/Sheik
, a
Traitor Odd-Night Ninja/Even-Night Goon
. Your scum partners are R.O.B (Goon) [Insert Username], Jigglypuff (Roleblocker) [Insert Username], and Luigi (Godfather) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, followed by you, then [Insert Username], and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

Passive Ability
: When you're a Goon, you're like a normal Mafia. When you're a Ninja, you avoid being detected by the Watcher or a Tracker as those investigations will return null.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
King Dedede

First Game
:
Kirby's Dream Land (1992)

You are
King Dedede
, a
Villain One-Shot Janitor
. Your scum partners are Ganondorf (Godfather) [Insert Username], Wolf (Watcher) [Insert Username], and Bowser (Roleblocker) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. You will go first, [Insert Username], then [Insert Username], and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

Once, you are also able to clean up the spot of the crime so no alignments or role are revealed. It will be a mystery. Once a kill has been decided between the group, you can choose whenever or not to clean up the crime. If you don't want to, simply don't send me a PM. If you wish, send me a PM saying you want to
Sweep the crime for our kill
. If successful, the alignment/role of the person will not be revealed until endgame. Once this is used, you become a simple Mafia Goon.

Passive Ability

Fakeclaim
: You know that Ness is not in the game and is a valid fakeclaim.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Wolf

First Game
:
Star Fox 64 (1997)

You are
Wolf
, a
Villain Watcher
. Your scum partners are Ganondorf (Godfather) [Insert Username], Bowser (Roleblocker) [Insert Username], and King Dedede (One-Shot Janitor) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, followed by you, then [Insert Username], and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

You are also able to watch other people. Every Night, you may choose to watch a person to see what happens to them. To perform this action, send me a PM saying
Watch: Insert Username
. If successful, you'll see what happened to them.

Passive Ability

Fakeclaim
: You know that Marth is not in the game and is a valid fakeclaim.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Ganondorf

First Game
:
The Legend of Zelda (1987)

You are
Ganondorf
, a
Villain Godfather
. Your scum partners are Wolf (Watcher) [Insert Username], Bowser (Roleblocker) [Insert Username], and King Dedede (One-Shot Janitor) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, followed by [Insert Username], then [Insert Username], and finally, you. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

Passive Ability
: In all Cop investigations, you will turn up Innocent, regardless of circumstances.

Fakeclaim
: You know that Falco is not in the game and is a valid fakeclaim.

Win Condition

Other Notices
The Master Hand wrote:
Bowser

First Game
:
Super Mario Bros. (1985)

You are
Bowser
, a
Villain Roleblocker
. Your scum partners are Ganondorf (Godfather) [Insert Username], Wolf (Watcher) [Insert Username], and King Dedede (One-Shot Janitor) [Insert Username]. Every Night, you are able to converse with each other in here, where you can plot your Night Kills and discuss other topics on how to avoid suspicion.

Active Ability
: Each Night, you are able to make one kill as a group. [Insert Username] will go first, [Insert Username], then you, and finally, [Insert Username]. When it comes to your turn to kill, give me the command saying

You are also able to roleblock a person from doing his actions. To do this, give me the
Roleblock: Insert Username
command by PM. If successful, the person whom you roleblocked will not be able to perform his action during the Night.

Passive Ability

Fakeclaim
: You know that Lucario is not in the game and is a valid fakeclaim.

Win Condition

Other Notices

Comments on the Setup

First off, Snake was always going to be the Serial Killer. We took the idea of having a normal Serial Killer, and converted it into a Odd-DayKiller and a Even-NightKiller (kills were delayed).

We tossed around the idea of having Wario be a Lyncher, who won when Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser were dead, but it was obviously dropped.

The Villain Mafia was easy to sort out. Wario and Meta Knight were the lesser villains, so they didn't make the cut. Villain Mafia had fakeclaims, and they were given the one-shot Janitor as comensation because, as Villains, they were already at a disadvantage.

The Traitor Mafia was easy: each of the 4 people designing the setup (Ani, dramonic, SSBF, and Andy) all picked a character that wasn't already in the setup and they were Traitors.

Town Egger was just a Town Roleblocker.

The Smash Ball was also interesting. In the design phase, we had the Smash Ball as ONLY an unstoppable kill, not a Bulletproof-giving item. But it snuck into the setup somewhere, and it stuck.

Andy's Thoughts on the Game

I thought that the D1 lynch would have had more impact than it did. Yeah, you netted a scum, but the Traitors did pretty well despite the loss, and no one really focused on the lynch after that. And Socio's death was talked about in the Scum QTs a bit, wondering if the other scumteam killed in Twilight, etc.

Town really suffered from the Smash Ball kills early on. Fate (and a mafia faction) destroyed frayed early on, which was a useful town PR. SGRaaize was a good kill, IMO, while surprising for everyone.

D2 was a mess. gandalf's lynch was bad. I thought he was claiming Jester, which wouldn't have been half bad. But someone could have easily protected him, so.

N2 Traitor Mafia got a nice cross-kill. Nacho's Smash Ball kill was a complete mess, but at least Furry was town, which would have netted Chronopie the endgame for sure, with the extra town death.

D3 was a smart move for Chrono. Nice Vig-kill there on lurker xVEZOKNERx. I'm still not sure why you guys lynched danakillsu, when a Mafia Watcher had already flipped. :S The outing of the Docs was a bad move, but it lead to some confirmed town, so it was a nice tradeoff. Until N3, when Zaziesurio bit the dust, and the Janitored kill of quadz08 caused some mayhem. Again, Smash Ball killed the Cop. Town really took this Vig power and shot itself in the foot. Why you guys didn't lynch mongoose is beyond me, but whatever.

D4 began the epic bussing, headed by SharkFinn. N4 brought one dead Mason and 2 dead Traitors. tanstalas did good here, surviving as long as he did, alone. Why you all bought a "Inspector" claim is beyond me. Evidentially we were too dumb to put "ROLE COP" in the setup? He practically claimed Role Cop, and that's nearly always scum.

D5 was another epic buss of CSL. Villain Mafia would have done alot better had the epic bussing not taken place.

D6 was the Stels Suicide, which really lost the game for the town. Had he not have died, and they No Lynched/ hit scum town could have won the game. But Stels' Suicide was a horrid loss for the town. Though it did lead to the N6 Smashing of SharkFinn, thus ending the Villain Mafia. SharkFinn also had the decency to kill mothrax, thus blocking a Chronopie quick-win.

Night Actions to follow.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am

All Night Actions for SSBMafia

Day One

diddin is lynched

Fate receives the Smash Ball
Chronopie Kills Sociopath

Night One

Pikachu Protects Furry
kocc42/CSL Kills SGRaaize

i doubt it/palmertrou Roleblocks xVEZOKNERx

Fate Kills frayed
Switz Roleblocks Gollum
Stels Neighborizes SGRaaize
Zaziesurio Absorbs Pikachu
mongoose does not submit an action

Framm 18 Investigates Brian Hollywood/CJMiller/quadz08
Furry Tracks Nachomamma8
tanstalas Kills frayed

Gollum Watches Kirbyoshi

MafiaSSK/danakillsu Watches Fate
PaltryExcuse/SharkFinn does not submit an action

frayed Jailkeeps Stels

frayed and SGRaaize are killed

Day Two

gandalf5166 is lynched
Nachomamma8 receives the Smash Ball

Night Two

Pikachu Protects Furry
kocc42/CSL Kills Switz

manho Kills Gollum

i doubt it/palmertrou does not submit an action

Switz Roleblocks Kirbyoshi
Stels Neighborizes Fate
Nacho's Smash Ball was not received on time/ mod error/ shenanigans (But it was for the better since Furry was town)
Zaziesurio Protects Pikachu
mongoose Roleblocks Furry

Framm 18 Investigates kocc42/CSL
Furry Tracks Zaziesurio
Chronopie straps a Mine to Pikachu

Gollum Watches SharkFinn

MafiaSSK/danakillsu Watches SharkFinn
SharkFinn does not submit an action

Switz and Gollum are killed

Day Three

Chronopie kills xVEZOKNERx

danakillsu is Lynched
Pikachu receives the Smash Ball

Night Three

Pikachu Kills Framm 18
kocc42/CSL Kills quadz08

palmertrou Roleblocks Pikachu

Stels Neighborizes SharkFinn
mongoose Roleblocks Nachomamma8

Framm 18 Investigates Furry
Furry Tracks mothrax
tanstalas Kills Zaziesuro

SharkFinn Janitors the kill on quadz08

Framm 18, quadz08, Zaziesurio are killed

Day Four

mongoose is lynched

SharkFinn receives the Smash Ball

Night Four

CSL Kills Fate

palmertrou Kills Fate, Roleblocks SharkFinn

Stels Neighborizes CSL
Furry Tracks tanstalas
Chronopie Plants a Mine on palmertrou

SharkFinn kills manho

Day Five

CSL is lynched

Chronopie does nothing

Night Five

Pikachu Protects SharkFinn
Stels Neighborizes Pikachu
Furry Kills MehPlusRawr, Tracks Bunnylover
tanstalas Kills Pikachu

SharkFinn Kills Kirbyoshi

Pikachu, Kirbyoshi, and MehPlusRawr are killed

Day Six

Stels is lynched
Bunnylover gets the Smash Ball

Night Six

Bunnylover Kills SharkFinn
Furry Tracks tanstalas
Chronopie Mines mothrax

tanstalas Kills Furry

SharkFinn Kills mothrax

mothrax, SharkFinn, Furry are killed

Day Seven

Chronopie Kills Bunnylover
Chronopie is lynched

Nacho gets the smash ball.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

Dead QT, Hosted by Andrius: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/bRQtEkhPKCG

Stels' Original Neighborhood: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/PCfgfLvVR3m9
The New Neighborhood: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/mxaXyXCZAKg8

Masons and Mafia Factions can post their QTs on their own time.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

- Super Smash Bros. Fan

I'll say it again, thanks to everyone who played the game (Especially those who didn't replace out due to flaking) and those who replaced in. We really apperaticed all the players who played the game and made it more enjoyable.

We had a great time running this game. Being able to see the game that you ran from a first-hand perspective while knowing everything about them is a really good experience and a new way to look at a game that you're involved in some form.

I particularly loved the dynamics of the day where anything can happen. It's an unpredictable aspect of Mafia. I found the discussions of town votes most interesting to hear. The reason why I wanted to implant it was because not only would it require the town to worry about finding scums, they would also have to get someone they trusted. Basically, I feel that town reads are a good part of the game and I'm glad that people actually exercised them into use. More games should reward accurate town reads (Llama Last Will Mafia's games are an example of this).

I think that all sides did well in the game. All made there good choices and all made their bad choices in the game, but in the end, I was satisfied with how everyone played. I want to comment on a few players specifically.

First off, Chronopie, I thought that he did pretty well in this game. In other games, Chronopie is known to be very scummy and an lynch target in almost every game he's in (No offense intended). However, despite being lynch at end gamed, Chronopie's play is leaps and bounds better then what I saw in previous games. I'm hoping that he'll have more games like this, only better and if he can build off of this game in a positive way, I feel that he has the potential to be a great scum hunter. So Chronopie, next time you sign-up for a game, remember this one and put forth the very best effort you can.

I have to agree that tanstalas did great in this game. If not for the fact that Nachomamma8 town voted himself, tanstalas would have won this game. Regardless, I highly commend his play in this game, his level of towniess is difficult to pull off as scum and yet survive in a multi-faction game. I was pretty surprised he was NK'd. Thus tanstalas is a good nomination for Best Newbie of the Year.

While Nachomamma8 certainly isn't a newbie, I also thought he played great in this game. He pulled off a miraculous win in this game in the end game situation we thought would go to the Traitor's/SK. His play in this game reminds me of his play over at Newbie 934 where he was very pro-town and very contributive and that's a very good thing. I find it amazing how he managed such a decisive plan at end game and it worked out in town's favor. Out of all the townies, I think he made the best play.

I do think that the Villain Mafia winning was possible, thought. Gollum and SharkFinn played pretty well in this game and had they survived for longer, it would have increased the chance of a Villain win. I wouldn't suspect them to be easily lynched with their play in this game.

But really, everyone here contributed to a solid game and we thank you all for making this entertaining game possible.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Ok, I'm locking the thread.
Thanks for playing, everyone, and I might re-use this account sometime in the distant future for an item-based SSBB game.

Only time will tell.

-Andy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”