Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Looking forward to playing with most of y'all for the first time.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Looks as if this has finally started so...

VOTE: Gandalf for reasons that if you read Newbie 976 you would understand.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Chalk it up to never having played with most of y'all, but why does MPR have 6 votes on only the second page of voting?

Also, I understand what diddin is saying about self-voting for the town vote, but it would not surprise me if a scum member would have tried to pull that off. Don't think that you are scum necessarily, but was just pointing that out.

UNVOTE:
Lynch
VOTE: Bunnylover You reason for voting, granted it is early, made very little sense.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Framm 18 »

SGRaaize wrote:
Framm 18 wrote:Looks as if this has finally started so...

VOTE: Gandalf for reasons that if you read Newbie 976 you would understand.
Could you please specify or resume what you mean?
Seeing as how I had no information to go on at the moment, I was making a little jab at Gandalf. He ignored the game on the last Lynch and put his replacement in an almost impossible situation to get out of, and he was town. The vote was never intended to stay as pointed out by the fact that it has already changed.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Framm 18 »

I need to reread through this again, but I would still like to hear more from BunnyLover especially about his original reason for voting for MPR. I will hopefully post something more useful in a little while.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

UNVOTE:
Lynch
VOTE: xVEZOKENERx
All they have done is call for the townie votes and nothing else really.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Furry wrote:Also MPR still needs lynching.

So far he has voted two people for wagoning him for no reason (not a bad thing, kids these days think it is for some reason) and suggested possibly the worst SB strategy out there. Link this is irrelevent to this case, only important for fate being town. I am sad no one has figured it out yet as to why it makes fate town.

untown vote
townvote fate

This needs doing. Fate now appears insane, but able to kill idiot scum easily enough.
I am still a little unsure of a MPR lynch at the moment. I am not saying that he is town, I just haven't seen enough yet to say that he is scum.

1) I think that 6 votes on the first two pages is a little much, and it concerns me a little.
2) I really haven't seen anything from him that would suggest that he is scum, other then people just saying that he is scum and most of that seems to come from past games. Every time someone asks to prove that he is scum is doesn't seem to get answered, unless I am missing those posts.
3) How is the fact that he voted for two people that voted for him indicate that he is scum? Suspicious yes, but not giving a reason doesn't help town in any way either, as it does not allow people to get a gauge of your thought process.

Those are just my thoughts on the MPR case, till someone can produce something other than he just is, I will have a hard time voting for him. Anyways I still want to hear more from xVezReckx (can't remember actual name), other than Town Vote me.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Framm 18 »

xVEZOKENERx wrote:Something is not right.
I agree with socio and pika too.
Mass name claim NOW.
Diddin first.
The more you talk the less it seems that you are town. Can you start attempting to do a little bit of scumhunting, you really haven't done anything or provided anything in any of your posts that would be considered helpful. The quote above is the closest you have come to scumhunting, and that isn't even close.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Framm 18 »

VOTE: xVEZOKNERx

He hasn't said anything of use since this game has started, and no I don't think that just because he voted for diddin it clears him in anyway.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Pikachu wrote:[FRIEND]

ALRIGHT FATE. Me and AGM have talked about this and while we don't particularly agree and think Furry is more town than Nacho, we're willing to give it a shot.

Townvote: Nacho

In the meantime, can we get a wagon going on Zaziesurio please? No content other than "I've read the thread and I'll vote diddin but I don't really want to" does not scream town if you know what I'm sayin'.
If that is the main reason, then why not get on xVEZOKENERx, they have done the same thing and have said absolutely nothing of use.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Framm 18 »

gandalf5166 wrote:I'm Peach, the Beloved Princess. I thought about it over night, and the risk of me being NKed is too great. So I decided that me being lynched would be better. Now you're probably thinking that the end result is the same: a wasted day phase. But it's not. 1. If we lynch me, we can still pick a smash ball recipient. 2. You can still use the reactions to the claim to help find scum. By the way, mod said that some people MIGHT not like it. I'm pretty sure that everyone hates jesters.
Wait a second. I am not familiar with this role, but...

You are saying lynch you, a townie, but we still get the smashball (We get it no matter what anyways), then we lose another lynch the following day, as opposed to you being NKed and us only losing one Lynch. Why as a goodie would you want to do that? It makes no sense to me. That makes you appear even more scummy than before.

Also, now that you have shown your face again, Vezokener, can you start scumhunting, or are you going to go back into hiding?
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Kocc42 wrote:If a Beloved princes dies we lose our following Day phase because everyone is busy mourning her death. I thought that happened regardless if it was by lynch or night kill. I also doubt that's our bastard role.
Once again, if that is the case then why do we want to lynch Gandalf if he is telling the truth?

I would think that it would be better to have him killed at night if that is the case, so that we don't waste this lynch and forego the next lynch, anyways.

A worse case scenerio if we wer to lynch gandalf, would mean losing a townie this lynch, having 1-3 townies after the lynch, foregoing the next lynch and losing another 1-2 townies the next night.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Ugghh, I don't know what to think. While I understand what Gandalf is saying, the timing seems a little strange. We still had plenty of time to try and root out scum, and if he did not feel that we were close to getting a scum then he could have outted this information.

This just seems like a huge waste of a day, and we wouldn't have accomplished anything other than preventing losing a day. I am just trying to figure this out, I don't like losing more townies than absolutely necessary.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

gandalf5166 wrote:After reading his ISO, I change that to 90% sure.
How is trying to figure why in the world you made that claim when you did, scummy?

You had 3, Count them, 3 votes when you made that claim. There was little reason to do it at that time. I doubt that you would have been a serious candidate for being killed tonight, by either side, since you were not really on null at best, and the Nacho/whoever got the smashball probably were going to go for someone else anyways. Like said this could have been done a couple of days later considering the fact that we still have nearly two weeks left.

Not to mention that the timing made no sense. If you were worried about us losing a lynch then why did you not do this Day 1, and just get it over with. That way we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Granted we did get a scum member Day 1, but still. This just seems like a totally anti-town move by you.

But whatever, think what you want. I still think that there are better people out there to lynch, but since you want it so badly.
UNVOTE:
Lynch
VOTE: Gandalf

I still find this extremely Cowardly. (Is there really no angry smiley?)
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

That makes me wonder if you have actually read my ISO, considering the fact that I have been pushing a Vezok lynch since fairly early. And don't you dare say that tanstalas, (I think) was the first to vote for him. He was just the first to put what I was saying into a 1,2,3 format.

As for the princess role, I have never played with it before, so I have no idea as to what it is/does.

And yes, I have a sit back and watch playstyle (if you think that it is scummy playstyle, then go ahead) if I find something odd then I will speak up, like I am doing right now.

And answer my question as to why you did not do this Day 1.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

gandalf5166 wrote:I don't need to explain. Just look at his ISO. Also, forgot to switch my vote when I un-selfvoted. Also, just realized that thanks to the Smash Ball mechanic, in 3-player LyLo with a confirmed townie, town auto wins. As such, Nacho should be unvoted right now. Only unconfirmed, but still likely town should recieve the smash ball until LyLo.
UNTOWNVOTE:Nacho
LYNCHVOTE: Framm18
*Goes slam head into wall*

How do you propose that we keep you alive till the final three??? Since you were "smart" enough to out your role, the best thing to do now (and *gasp* I guess I am being a "sheep" by pointing this out) is to lynch you then try and fnd the scum since we would be wasting time and effort to keep you alive.

You still haven't given a good reason to lynch me, saying look at my ISO, is not a good reason. The closest thing to being scummy may and I repeat may be the fact that I have been attacking Vezok, and no one can convince me at this point that they are not scum at this point in the game.

After that it has mostly been trying to figure out what is going on in that brain of yours, since it obviously is not coming out in your posts real well and arguing with you, because of it. This has been extremely annoying that I am scum, because you made a HUGE mistake/slip, and me not being able to figure out why you decided that that was the time to claim.

I am done for the night so that I can cool off.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Framm 18 »

If a xVEZOKENERx lynch can't happen since they refuse to talk, then I will be okay with a mongoose lynch.

LYNCH
VOTE: Mongoose Yeah, just looked at the ISO, and not much stands out in a good way.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Framm 18 »

UNVOTE:

LYNCH
VOTE: xVEZOKENERx

Yay, I've been ready for this for a while.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Chronopie wrote:Isn't vez/reck getting wagon purely for lurking? Like, super-lurking so much it's not even active-lurking, closer to flaking-but-showing-up-when-prodded-to-post-once-and-lurking-again.
I don't know about the other people, but while the lurking is annoying, it is more about the fact that when they do post, it has little to no content.

Read the ISO and tell me how it isn't scummy. That is my reasoning for wanting VEZOK gone.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Lynch
VOTE: Bunnylover

Was going to do this as well. I need to reread everything, but I will be away for the rest of the real life day.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Framm 18 »

mongoose wrote:well, If you were in my situation, you would be surprised at surviving the night too. Actually, I believe both Fate and NAcho were being questioned on why they didn't kill me. Also, most people dont exactly give reasons for their votes on me, which is extremely annoying and tends to be a scum tell. I'm not saying that everyone voting for me is scum, but it seems like quite a few of them are. And also, how can you defend yourself if you dont know what to argue against? Its like when your mom says, "Because I said so." My response tends to be (in my head), "Great, so what if you say so?" I think telling people to not lynch me is also perfectly reasonable, when you are 3 votes from getting lynched.
If you want to defend yoursef and no one is giving reasons, then go on the offensive and try and start scumhunting or something other than just saying I can't defend because no one is giving me anything to defend against. That doesn't help your cause and actually weakens your case.

As for my reasonings for initially voting for you, was
1) I was wanting to try and get something out of someone, since VEZOK was not talking, and you at the moment seemed to be the most suspicious.
2) Either you really are a beginner and really not sure what to do, or you are scum trying to play the newbie card in hopes that it would pay off for you. Your posts really haven't done much other than trying to guilt us into not voting for you, in my opinion anyways.

I would love to hear more from some players other (Me included) than the 5-6 that are consistently posting. Odd thing is that I do think that at least one of those 5-6 people talking are scum. Just can't quite put my finger on which one at the moment. It is hard to find scum when no one talks.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

OK, I am trying to figure out why,
A) Furry finds Shark scummy
and
B) Why everyone has decided to change their vote every two pages?

I am going to reread the last few pages, and then cast my vote.

As of right now:
LYNCH
UNVOTE:
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Great game mods, really enjoyed playing.

My playstyle is going to get me vigged/lynchd alot here, I think. It is too quiet.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Friend wrote:Sorry Framm.
:(
No problem, like I said, I tend to stay quiet and just watch what is going on and try to gather info. I am going to have to try and change my playstyle some for this site.

Did not help that I whiffed on both of my spies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”