Mini 1012: Mafia In Soraville (Game Over!)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

ortiz1193 wrote:
DH wrote:2. That was a little bit of a different situation. -everyone- in this game is connected to Pie in some way, as opposed to half of the SHM crowd that was comprised of lurkers and people who didn't really care, so I think this is a tad more of an appropriate situation to want to lynch for information, ESPECIALLY with so many arguments being fired around. It'd help clear the air just a little bit. You have to remember that not a single person is dead still. A counter question: Lets say that Pie dies today. If Pie flipped scum, who would be your new targets? If he flipped town, who would be your new targets?
I think the concept applies just as much here, maybe more. The point was that we kept saying to lynch for information just to get the lynch through, and then we avoided going back to it by saying "Townies reads aren't always right anyway" - its a scummy reason to try and support a lynch. Plus there were like 6 mislynches in that game, and I think there's generally 3 in a mini. Its not a big deal to kill a VT on day 1/2 of a 25 person game, but every lynch is important in a mini. Its just a bad/scummy reason in general to push for a lynch.

I'd have to reread to answer that. I wasn't in the game through the first 15 pages so I only read everything one time, I don't remember small details here and there. I remember Fugi tunneling Pie from the beginning, so for example if Pie flips some expendable role like a goon I would be suspicious of Fugi for bussing, because Fugi would do that. I don't really know off the top of my head who's been defending him, but I'd look at that, subtle defenses, etc. If he flipped scum I'd probably take some heat as well because I've defended him a little.

Anyway, the same could be said for any person. You could sacrifice yourself since you'd probably give off more information than anyone else. (I obviously don't think you should do that)

--
DH wrote:You completely missed where I said "we can wait for more information (a claim) or we can lynch him with the information we have" since he was v/la

I forgot to point this out earlier. This is a scummy post. (Not this one, but the one you put in quotes) "Or we can lynch him with the information we have" is kind of a feeler. You don't push it, but you throw the idea out there to see if someone else will jump on the idea. Its like making a case on someone, not voting them, and wait until someone else votes the person before you do to make sure there's support behind it. I make a lot of posts like this as scum, so that's particularly telling to me.

---
Alright, reading through the thread to check up with your case on Pie.

In your first two quotes, I can see what you're getting at, but its not really a scumtell as far as I can see. Maybe paranoia? But Pie is by far competent enough to not be paranoid over something like that. I can see him legitimately misinterpreting your post.

Reading through I noticed something that I haven't seen mentioned.
Pie wrote:Jack, I can't tell if you're:

- trolling
- actually scum
- town reaction testing

...but at this point, it's starting to get on my nerves for some reason.
This prefaces his policy lynch suggestion. I'm not really sure if its town telling (his feelings/read gradually increasing vs. him setting up the suggestion as scum) or scum telling. Occam's razor suggests town telling though. I don't know why anyone would try to set up a policy lynch in advance...especially someone who knows how scummy it is to talk about policy lynches.

The next point with the Jack/Pie thing just looks like Pie fail to me. I find it strange he's done that twice this game.. which is actually pretty opposite of Piescum meta. That's one reason I think he's town... Pie plays pretty well as scum and pretty scummy as town. I'll probably get attacked for using Meta to defend someone but I'll stand by my theory that meta is legit.
DemonHybrid wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:Top 5 suspects: TL, Jack, Kov, Fugitive, r2r.

Kov for his fencesitting-ish post about me way back there.
Wow, what?

Where did this come from? It sounds rather familiar.

All of a sudden after so long, Kov is a suspect for the same reason I suspect him for (and after no one else said anything about him)
Actually he posted about Kov being scummy about a page before this, not just when he was asked to put out a scumlist. Not to mention you're calling him scum for being suspicious of the same person you are. I just don't get it. Preview edit: Wait, Pie did point this out later on. You ignored it.

His two bandwagon votes are scummy as hell.

----

TO SUMMARIZE:

-Yes, I realize I'm fucked if Pie's actually scum
1. I still can't believe that everyone's making this out to be such a big deal.

My point of that post was to demonstrate that a scum flip of Pie would be much more valuable than a scum flip of everyone else. Having him flip town is a relatively small risk in comparison. Stop taking that post out of context.
And yes, I would die if that meant that scum would be found the next few lynches after my death. I have a win condition that says "You win if all scum is wiped out". It doesn't matter if I'm alive or not. You know that's how I play, and I honestly think that someone's death would be worthless if I thought they were -somewhat town- and weren't connected to a lot of people...because it wouldn't tell us much.

2. Or it's simply opening up options to what to do. Everyone seems to mistakenly think that I was against not lynching him. Kind of getting tired of people putting words into my mouth.

3. That kind of thinking put you and Fugitive in the position to completely destroy us last game. Just saying.

4. Setting up policy lynches in advance is scummy in itself because at that point, there is no need for a policy lynch. Policy lynches are last resort "this guy needs to die because he's completely fucking town over" lynches. How can that be the case when he needs to -set it up-?

5. Why does everyone keep saying that "it's weird that you're calling someone scum for suspecting the same person"? I'm seriously starting to question everyone's sanity. There are things called wagons. Reasons for scum to vote for the same person others are.

To be honest, I had forgotten that Pie had posted before about Kov (I remember there was discussion about it before), but it doesn't excuse the fact that he hopped on the wagon when it picked up. You asked for a case against Pie, I gave you a full-game case against Pie, including wagon hopping.

Oh.

AND I HATE HATE HATE HATE that bolded quote of yours. If you have a doubt that Pie may be scum to the point where you think you'll be fucked if he flips it, then -why are you letting his scumminess go unanswered-?!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by ready2rock »

I'll say it again: a flip NEVER gives you as much info as you think it will. The only time last game where we actually caught scum from a flip was Mitch, and I don't think anyone will be that stupid this game.

By the way, you'll never convince me that that post was town, even if (a big IF) you flip town.

I don't like that last part either, but I don't see it as a scumtell.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

ready2rock wrote:I'll say it again: a flip NEVER gives you as much info as you think it will. The only time last game where we actually caught scum from a flip was Mitch, and I don't think anyone will be that stupid this game.

By the way, you'll never convince me that that post was town, even if (a big IF) you flip town.

I don't like that last part either, but I don't see it as a scumtell.
So, all information given from a flip is useless by your logic.

I was saying we'd get -more- info from a Pie lynch compared to everyone else, and along with his scumminess, IMO, he'd be the optimal lynch. Nothing more than that.

You want this one.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

1. No matter what your intentions were, its still a scummy thing to say. You said it, you can't take it back, you have to deal with the consequences of it.

2. I think you missed my point. I meant the part where you said "or we can lynch him now" was a feeler. If someone else had said "yeah let's just lynch him now" you would've agreed and started pushing it. I hate to bring up SHM3 again (seriously, sorry to everyone else since you don't know what happened, and it's probably annoying), but remember the Sean lynch? I said "I didn't want to do this since he's v/la" then Fugi came in and pushed it, then we wagoned and a quicklynch happened just like that. Same thing could've easily happened here. (Luckily there are competent players in this game) I didn't do a good job of verbalizing what I meant.

3. Huh? Did you mean this line - "Alright, reading through the thread to check up with your case on Pie. " or where I said Pie is too competent to freak out over a namedrop? Or the one before it where I said that it wasn't a scumtell?

4. I was trying to say that you can see the progression of his read where he said "Jack is getting on my nerves" to "I'd be fine with a policy lynch" or whatever he said. I think the first post makes it seem more town
because I doubt he would set up a policy lynch in advance
. I don't believe he would set up a policy lynch because that's just kind of outlandish. I can't conceivably see someone going out of their way to set up a policy lynch... which aren't easy to pull off and I've never seen happen anyway. I'll drop this point anyway because I was stretching it from the beginning, I was just in arguing mode.

5. It wasn't a wagon at that time though. Someone asked Pie "Who do you have a bad feeling about on your wagon?" and he answered with a few people, one being kov. A page or two later someone asked Pie for his top suspects, and he listed Kov on the list. Then you called him scum for being suspicious of the same person you were. There was no wagon there. It looks like you were just trying to find a reason to make him scummy. He already had a ton of votes at that point and it looks like you were trying to push it over the top.

The Kov and DH wagon votes (the recent ones) don't count because you were calling him scum way before that. I asked you to provide a case because I wanted to see what was scummy about him besides the policy lynch and if you could support your constant claims of him being scum.

Bolded part:

Yeah, I knew I would get a typical post like yours from that. I'll try to explain it better.

I am unaware of Pie's alignment. Defending him like I have is more a result of me thinking your scum and debunking your case on him than it is thinking he's completely town. Assuming we're playing everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I don't see what makes Pie guilty. I'm defending him against your bad logic. He hasn't done anything to make himself town, he just hasn't done anything to make him scum in my eyes.

It has nothing to do with me thinking Pie might be scum, its the fact that I don't know. I think Pie's town at the moment because you're pushing him off a bad case. Pie could very well be scum, and if he flips scum, I'm acknowledging the fact that I just defended him hard and I'll have to take heat for it. Tbh, what I said was scummy, and I'd probably be all over someone for it. But I'm hanging myself out to dry on the fact that I think you're scum and Pie's town, and I was making note of that.

---

Also. Nothing to say about Fugi's policy lynch suggestion?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

ortiz1193 wrote:1. No matter what your intentions were, its still a scummy thing to say. You said it, you can't take it back, you have to deal with the consequences of it.

2. I think you missed my point. I meant the part where you said "or we can lynch him now" was a feeler. If someone else had said "yeah let's just lynch him now" you would've agreed and started pushing it. I hate to bring up SHM3 again (seriously, sorry to everyone else since you don't know what happened, and it's probably annoying), but remember the Sean lynch? I said "I didn't want to do this since he's v/la" then Fugi came in and pushed it, then we wagoned and a quicklynch happened just like that. Same thing could've easily happened here. (Luckily there are competent players in this game) I didn't do a good job of verbalizing what I meant.

3. Huh? Did you mean this line - "Alright, reading through the thread to check up with your case on Pie. " or where I said Pie is too competent to freak out over a namedrop? Or the one before it where I said that it wasn't a scumtell?

4. I was trying to say that you can see the progression of his read where he said "Jack is getting on my nerves" to "I'd be fine with a policy lynch" or whatever he said. I think the first post makes it seem more town
because I doubt he would set up a policy lynch in advance
. I don't believe he would set up a policy lynch because that's just kind of outlandish. I can't conceivably see someone going out of their way to set up a policy lynch... which aren't easy to pull off and I've never seen happen anyway. I'll drop this point anyway because I was stretching it from the beginning, I was just in arguing mode.

5. It wasn't a wagon at that time though. Someone asked Pie "Who do you have a bad feeling about on your wagon?" and he answered with a few people, one being kov. A page or two later someone asked Pie for his top suspects, and he listed Kov on the list. Then you called him scum for being suspicious of the same person you were. There was no wagon there. It looks like you were just trying to find a reason to make him scummy. He already had a ton of votes at that point and it looks like you were trying to push it over the top.

The Kov and DH wagon votes (the recent ones) don't count because you were calling him scum way before that. I asked you to provide a case because I wanted to see what was scummy about him besides the policy lynch and if you could support your constant claims of him being scum.

Bolded part:

Yeah, I knew I would get a typical post like yours from that. I'll try to explain it better.

I am unaware of Pie's alignment. Defending him like I have is more a result of me thinking your scum and debunking your case on him than it is thinking he's completely town. Assuming we're playing everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I don't see what makes Pie guilty. I'm defending him against your bad logic. He hasn't done anything to make himself town, he just hasn't done anything to make him scum in my eyes.

It has nothing to do with me thinking Pie might be scum, its the fact that I don't know. I think Pie's town at the moment because you're pushing him off a bad case. Pie could very well be scum, and if he flips scum, I'm acknowledging the fact that I just defended him hard and I'll have to take heat for it. Tbh, what I said was scummy, and I'd probably be all over someone for it. But I'm hanging myself out to dry on the fact that I think you're scum and Pie's town, and I was making note of that.

---

Also. Nothing to say about Fugi's policy lynch suggestion?
1. Fair enough, however, you didn't preview edit to include my responses to r2r, since it's related. Thoughts?

I would agree it sounds scummy on the surface, but ultimately, as far as pure information goes, my point was that TL/IP/I would be the best lynches since we're involved with everyone in some way this game. There are plenty of town players that sound scummy on the surface however, that's why we have brains and intuitions.

2. One person wasn't going to convince me to push a Pie lynch. I was already voting for him, so I was giving the options with the current situation we had (Pie being on v/la). Regardless, since I was already voting for him, everyone should know that I was already pushing for his lynch. I just don't see why this is so scummy when you have someone like TL over there going like "YES THE DH WAGON IS GROWING EVERYONE GOGO LYNCH" or any of the other countless wagon pushes by town thinking 99% that they've caught scum.

3. When you said Pie was too competent to freak out over a namedrop. You're trusting the player, not fighting the position. Just because "Hey...it's Pie" doesn't make him any more town when the roles are randomized. That's why I hate meta.

4. Fair enough, point dropped.

5. Pie wasn't voting for him at that point in time, though, was he? He had his vote on TL.

Bolded quote: What makes you think it's a town vs scum argument here? Why not town vs town? Scum vs scum?

Fugi's policy lynch suggestion: Let me take a look at what you said closer. It's late and I skip things sometimes, brain is still fried.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

EBWOP: 2. One person wasn't going to convince me to try to convince others to complete a Pie lynch................everyone should know that I was already pushing for his lynch for myself.

I really need some sleep.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

"I remember Fugi tunneling Pie from the beginning, so for example if Pie flips some expendable role like a goon I would be suspicious of Fugi for bussing, because Fugi would do that. I don't really know off the top of my head who's been defending him, but I'd look at that, subtle defenses, etc. If he flipped scum I'd probably take some heat as well because I've defended him a little."

It's a good point, but like I said, we won't know that until we have -sure- information. We can speculate his tunneling, but nothing we can do until a few days go by.

To go back to my point 1 to try to explain it a bit better, since that's the hot topic for today: To use this post as an example, would you not agree that Pie's flip would help tell you what alignment Fugitive is? TL (since TL threw a vote on IP a while back out of craziness or whatever)? Me?

Now, for example, lynch someone like...I don't know, Haschel. What information would you get from that lynch? Probably 1/20th of the info Pie's would give you, plus, I don't think Haschel's been that scummy, whereas Pie's had some scummy moments.

-that's what I mean-.

You want this one.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

No not that. Bottom of #520.
ortiz wrote:Also, reading through all that helped me pick some small details. I keep finding new things.
Fugi wrote:The fact that Pie has used meta against me as a reason for suspicion, placing me in this top 5 scum candidates should probably qualify for a policy lynch right there.
Not a single person pointed this out. (Prev edit: nvm Pie did) Virtually the same post as Pie. Pie got wagoned immediately after he posted about a policy lynch, Fugi got put on everyone's town list.

--
DH wrote:I was saying we'd get -more- info from a Pie lynch compared to everyone else, and along with his scumminess, IMO, he'd be the optimal lynch. Nothing more than that.

Once again, you're making it sound like you want to lynch Pie
because
he'll give the most information, and him being scummy is a plus.

--

My #2 is a theory by the way, not much you can say to defend against it.
DH wrote:I just don't see why this is so scummy when you have someone like TL over there going like "YES THE DH WAGON IS GROWING EVERYONE GOGO LYNCH" or any of the other countless wagon pushes by town thinking 99% that they've caught scum.
Please tell me you didn't just - yes, you did. Deflection.

DH wrote:3. When you said Pie was too competent to freak out over a namedrop. You're trusting the player, not fighting the position. Just because "Hey...it's Pie" doesn't make him any more town when the roles are randomized. That's why I hate meta.
Your point was Pie overreacting to his name getting brought up, and used it in your case. Pie said it was a misunderstanding, and I sided with him because I don't think it's a scumtell for someone as experienced as him. It's more likely imo that he actually misunderstood your point. You're taking a misunderstood post and turning into a scumtell.
DH wrote:5. Pie wasn't voting for him at that point in time, though, was he? He had his vote on TL.
No, he wasn't. That supports my point doesn't it? That he was just answering who he thought was suspicious and you said he was scummy for it.

Bolded: Well I think you're scum. You're pushing on Pie seems past the realm of bussing, you probably would've dropped it when the wagon died off of him if you were imo. Which leads to the conclusion of DHScum and PieTown.
DH wrote:To use this post as an example, would you not agree that Pie's flip would help tell you what alignment Fugitive is? TL (since TL threw a vote on IP a while back out of craziness or whatever)? Me?
Any flip will
help
determine an alignment, but only certain (rare) scenarios will let you completely determine someone's alignment. If Pie flipped scum, I can call Fugi town for catching him, or I can call Fugi scum for bussing him and not expecting an actual lynch to go through. Information should be the result of a lynch, not the cause of it.

I'll ask you the same thing. If Pie flipped scum right now, what would you think of my alignment?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm about to sleep. You mind waiting till tomorrow during lunch hours for a reply?

You want this one.
Kov
Kov
Townie
Kov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Kov »

Tbh DH lynching you would give us the same if not more information than lynching Pie. I don't support that idea of an information lynch but I'm just going by your own logic. However flawed that logic may be.

If you flip town I would say I would get lynched day 2 just because of that Gambit however I would look closely at Friend as I think he could be scum who is agreeing with a townie to look more town.

If you flip scum. I hope to at least get some talk against, and out of, jack.
won/lost
1 / 0
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Kov wrote:My reason was to get you [DH] to show how you are contradicting yourself. See bolded. I did the same as Jack he votes and gives reasons much later. I decided to vote with no reasons to emulate Jack. You find it scummy for me but not for him. THAT'S WHAT A CONTRADICTION IS! Voting for TL means nothing against him I don't see as scummy. I choose him as it would draw most attention.
kov wrote:I really wasn't expecting a wagon on DH I was hoping for a Jack one.
This is a contradiction here. Were you trying to catch DH or were you trying to catch Jack?

I know this isn't the popular opinion right now, but in the case of DH v. Kov, DH is making much more sense. Kov's explanation for his TL vote made sense -until he admits that he wasn't trying to catch DH at all! Think about it; of course Jack isn't going to find it scummy that Jack voted for Pie. I don't see how Kov is supposed to snare Jack with his "gambit".

I saw something else that bugged me, as well, when reading Kov in isolation:
Kov wrote:It's suspicious he [TL] seem's to know that there's a Godfather that is Scummy but other than that not much.
Although TL speculated about a godfather, that's quite different from KNOWING there's a Godfather. I don't KNOW that there's a godfather. Other townies don't KNOW that there's a Godfather. How do you know that TL is right about the Godfather?

I'm looking at a TL/Kov pair. The wagon on TL starts to gain steam, Kov goes for the bus. Wagon breaks down, TL starts counterwagon on his scumbuddy, then diverts it to DH even though I think it's apparent that DH is making more sense than Kov.

Still voting for TL, because I don't see a scenario where he is town. If the Kovwagon starts up again, though, I have no problem changing.

I'd like to hear more from Jack.

Ortiz seems town to me, which is frustrating since I disagree with most of his conclusions.

Twomz: My post asking you to explain the joke wasn't rhetorical. I know it was a ton of pages ago, but don't ignore when you reread.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

A) I really don't feel like reading through all these mini-walls even though I said I would, tbqh, unless there's any important new content stuck in there. I'm lazy and a quick skim makes it look like you guys are going back and forth on the same thing(s) pretty much. Anyone with any sort of case on me in one of those walls (DH?) should summarize it. Give me the most important points, questions, or whatever and I will respond to that ASAP.

B) oritz defending me/trying to buddy up to me... noted. Definitely noted.

Hasch, I read that as Kov saying "DH is still scummy but I'd rather have a Jack lynch" since he says he was expecting a Jack wagon - he doesn't say anything about "catching" people in the second post. And your second point is a bit nitpicky on wording. I can see where you're coming from, though.

However, I wouldn't mind a TL lynch either. The sudden change of heart he had on me when he wagoned DH up there is still bugging me, among other things. I'll reread tomorrow afternoon or night and see if I can find any DH/TL connections - can't think of anything off the top of my head at 5AM.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

InflatablePie wrote:Hasch, I read that as Kov saying "DH is still scummy but I'd rather have a Jack lynch" since he says he was expecting a Jack wagon - he doesn't say anything about "catching" people in the second post. And your second point is a bit nitpicky on wording. I can see where you're coming from, though.
That's my point; why would he rather have a Jack lynch if his initial plan was to set a trap for DH? Either the first quote is a lie or the second one is a lie. Everything Kov had said to defend himself from the Kovwagon no longer applies in light of the second quote.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Twomz »

@ HC: Sorry, I've been skimming for the most part.

If you mean this...
Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Twomz wrote:Just saying, every time I check the thread I think how funny it would be to toss a hammer if someone gets to L-1. Take that into consideration when waiting til there to claim ;).
I don't get it. Explain the joke.
I'm not joking. If I realize someone is at L-1 I will have to IRL pass a will save to not toss a hammer on them and end the day. My opinion is still that Jack is the scummiest player, but I kinda just want the day to end at this point.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 am

Post by TheLonging »

itt pie doesn't read my posts (or not good enough)

There's only 1 scenario where I could be town. Come on, think about it. Don't stress yourself out too hard thinking about this.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Day 1 Vote Totals

If there is a mistake, point it out.
Last post seen:
TheLonging,
page 22.

[4] DemonHybrid:
ready2rock, ortiz1193, InflatablePie, TheLonging [L-3]
[2] Kov:
DemonHybrid, Friend [L-5]
[2] InflatablePie:
Jack, Fugitive [L-5]
[2] TheLonging:
esuriospiritus, Haschel Cedricson [L-5]
[2] Jack:
Twomz, Kov [L-5]

[0/6] No Lynch:
None
[0/6] Deadline Extension:
None

Not Voting:

I'll look for prods later today.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is August 5th, at 11:59 ET.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Fugitive »

I'm back, I don't feel like reading all this shit now.

1 question though: Why is Pie still breathing?
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

Post by ortiz1193 »

I didn't want it to turn into me defending Pie, I was just trying to argue how DH is scum and didn't have a case. :/

I'm done with the walls right now... too many people aren't posting right now and it'll made this thread annoying to read through.

HC: You make some good points, you should post more.

Great catch on the contradiction, I'd switch back to kov if I wasn't sure in my DHscum. I'll probably be up for lynching him Day 2.

About the GF comment: I remember when I was reading through the thread before I replaced in I noticed that. I thought it was a slip too until I noticed the word "seems" in front of it. "He seems to know there's a GF" =/= "He knows there's a GF" which kind of nullified that from being a slip imo.

Stop that, TL is town.
HC wrote:even though I think it's apparent that DH is making more sense than Kov.

Honestly, before you posted kov's contradiction he was making so much more sense than DH to me.
Ortiz seems town to me, which is frustrating since I disagree with most of his conclusions.
:(
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

Post by TheLonging »

Because people want to lynch me or DH.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

TheLonging wrote:There's only 1 scenario where I could be town. Come on, think about it. Don't stress yourself out too hard thinking about this.
This quote is pretty damn important imo
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Fugitive »

TheLonging wrote:Because people want to lynch me or DH.
So people want a lynch of townies?

Stop failing please.

I still have yet to read.
Kov
Kov
Townie
Kov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Kov »

Haschel Cedricson wrote: Were you trying to catch DH or were you trying to catch Jack?
Both

I saw something else that bugged me, as well, when reading Kov in isolation:
Kov wrote:It's suspicious he [TL] seem's to know that there's a Godfather that is Scummy but other than that not much.
Although TL speculated about a godfather, that's quite different from KNOWING there's a Godfather. I don't KNOW that there's a godfather. Other townies don't KNOW that there's a Godfather. How do you know that TL is right about the Godfather?
I don't i was saying he
seems
to know which is me saying I don't know but he appears(prefer that word?) too know.

I'd like to hear more from Jack.
This is why i wanted to show the possibility of a Jack/DH pair. And why I'd prefer a jack wagon so he is forced to talk

Im bolded

What I was intending HC was that I would rather a jack wagon than a DH one, I was just trying to show everyone why DH is scummy. I was not expecting a wagon on DH, I was just hoping people would stop turning a blind eye. Understand now?
won/lost
1 / 0
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Friend »

JESUS TOO MANY WALLS

Can we just go ahead and lynch Kov please? He's way scummier than DH.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Jack »

Someone's fiddling gently into the dusk aren't they.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Friend »

IP?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”