Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Oh, you're right. Like a mafia roleblocker. Good point. Never mind.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:34 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

No, I don't think so, Fritzler. They could have an important role. It would probably be best to not paint anymore targets on us.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:59 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Fishbulb wrote:But here's what I know. Mafia on one side, town on the other.
In light of the subsequent discussion, I have to ask what is the status of this "knowledge" now, Fishbulb?
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:34 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, this makes draygn_mage's statement even more suspicious.
draygn_mage wrote:I suppose. The way my PM is worded, it sounded like the mafia was on one island and the town on another. It neer occurred to me that we would be intermingled.
Oh, and I thought I already put my vote back on him.

Unvote: CoolBot

Vote: draygn_mage
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:02 am

Post by Kerplunk »

One question to Fritzler: Did I cross the bridge on Night 1?

I don't know, but wouldn't it be a good idea to post our locations? I don't think the ultimate powerroles are situated in one part of the city. So, I don't think it would give much away to the mafia.

I think that Fritzler is going to be able to figure out some more when he knows all the players' locations.

BTW: Does everyone agree that when a player targets a player on the other side he has to cross the bridge?
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:53 am

Post by Fritzler »

Kerplunk wrote:One question to Fritzler: Did I cross the bridge on Night 1?
Yes.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Kerplunk wrote: I don't know, but wouldn't it be a good idea to post our locations?
No. Did you read my last post?

If the mafia knows where all the townie's locations are, then, assuming the mafia has members in both towns, they'd be able to kill whoever they wanted every night without ever having a scum cross the bridge by just sending the scum who's already in that town to do that kill, which would reduce the value of Fritzer's information role to almost zero.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:28 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

ok geniuses, (and I hope this makes you ALL look at fishbulb now.

I am an average citizen of astuto. (by trade I am a fisherman)

Who is scum? Me for theorizing that the scum are in one town and the townies in the other? Or fishbulb for being positive about it?? THIS IS CRAPLOGIC and fishbulb is scum.

vote fishbulb

who knows, I may be lynched already, but what the hell?
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:31 pm

Post by Fritzler »

draygn_mage wrote:ok geniuses, (and I hope this makes you ALL look at fishbulb now.

I am an average citizen of astuto. (by trade I am a fisherman)

Who is scum? Me for theorizing that the scum are in one town and the townies in the other? Or fishbulb for being positive about it?? THIS IS CRAPLOGIC and fishbulb is scum.
One problem, you were first to say it was scum on one island and townies on another:
draygn_mage wrote:I suppose. The way my PM is worded, it sounded like the mafia was on one island and the town on another. It neer occurred to me that we would be intermingled. But that also raises the question- if the bridge isn't important, why create a role around it??
Draygn mage, also, I like to believe that eveyrone in this game has a night hcoice (so as to make me not useless in certain endgame scenarios).
Surfs up dude.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

EBWODP: nope, still 1 away.

Here's my thoughts. Stoofer & fishbulb are scum. when the gas started running out on my bandwagon, they poured it on.

and by the way I am a CITIZEN of Astuto, per my role PM. go ahead and lynch me.

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

at fritzler. Nope. i sit in my house every night because I'm as vanilla as it gets.

do you see why that is scummy????? I propose that mafia are from one side and townies are from the other and he jumps on me saying that I am scum because I guessed that based on my PM. Then he comes back later and says he's sure about it???????? (but I'm still scum)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL CLAIMING THEIR TOWN????

Anyway, if you're a citizen of astuto, and if the death scene showed that Polorboy a dead town memember from Umore, then why did you think that all the town was on one island and all the scum was on the other?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:40 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

You stated your PM was worded like that. I couldn't imagine you lying about that, even if you were scum. Obviously I was wrong. I guess you were using that to try to get us to vote against Fritzler.

But your suspiciousness has little to do with whether you were right about that or not, so come up with something new to defend yourself with.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:43 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, if you're a citizen of astuto, and if the death scene showed that Polorboy a dead town memember from Umore, then why did you think that all the town was on one island and all the scum was on the other?
Yeah, I just assumed he was telling the truth when he said that because I couldn't imagine why scum would lie about that. Seems to me that it would be in their best interest to not talk about information revealed to them in their PM. So the way I look at it, either he was lying, or he was telling the truth. Either way, likely scum.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:54 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

well here you go.

1. When reading the death scene I didn't even realize he was from the wrong town.

2. Fishbulb has been after me from the beginning when I tried to clear up a misunderstanding during the early game.

3. I was the first freaking person to vote Commodore Amazing (also on a gut hunch).

4. After reading my PM MUCH more carefully, I can say that I should have also figured out that the scum were on both sides of the bridge because of of the way my win condition is worded.

5. I claimed vanilla townie in general (citizen of astuto specifically) with a job of "fisherman".

6. I believe fishbulb is definitely scum and I think that stoofer is most likely scum.

7. You all can lynch me if you like, but I hope you lynch the scumbag fishbulb tomorrow. The only time fishbulb was NOT on the attack was during the CA lynch. Amazing, no?? He never even voted CA did he?? And at the same time, olio was actually on the CA wagon and pushing it.

Wow. I didn't even realize that. Bravo fishbulb. I must be scum because my vote on fritzler (a mistake, I admit) was drawing attention from the olio wagon (who I now feel IS a townie.)

Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by Fritzler »

You voted CA on day one with little to know reasoning during our almost random vote phase (And I have seen scum often vote the other during this phase, and try to use it as justification). You gave no justification, and weren't even posting during the build up on CA. All your vote was:
draygn_mage wrote:
vote commodore amazing
for being the second vote on stoofer
you didn't even say anything to CA after that, but knew you couldn't withdraw your vote, cuz if you did it would be scummy.
Surfs up dude.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

draygn_mage wrote:2. Fishbulb has been after me from the beginning when I tried to clear up a misunderstanding during the early game.
I have no idea what you were talking about. The only reason I even mentioned your name yesterday was because you have been pseudo-lurking (posting, but not saying anything), which is worse than just not posting. At least real lurkers can be replaced.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

I had AMPLE time to withdraw my vote. After all, my vote was placed early on in day 1. I have played in other games with CA and as town I got the impression that he usually worries more about his image than when he is scum. His second vote stuck out to me and I voted him for it on a gut hunch. If I remember right, I even bypassed someone else who had cast a second vote on someone first, didn't I? I saw no reason to move it the whole day.

If you want confirmation of my gut voting, check out werewolf mafia. I also voted for nanook and werebear there and they were both scum (later on I realized what Pooly was doing and unvoted werebear). The vote on werebear came after he replaced someone and had been on the thread for a whole day (real time). I trust my gut. Usually its right.

Go ahead and lynch me if you think I'm scum, but when I come back town, my dying request is that you lynch fishbulb. I would rather you lynch scum than me, but I would rather you lynch me than a power role.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:11 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

Ironically, the misunderstanding question fishbulb was between you (fishbulb) and stoofer. (((Another coincidence???)))))

Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by Fritzler »

draygn_mage wrote:I had AMPLE time to withdraw my vote. After all, my vote was placed early on in day 1. I have played in other games with CA and as town I got the impression that he usually worries more about his image than when he is scum. His second vote stuck out to me and I voted him for it on a gut hunch. If I remember right, I even bypassed someone else who had cast a second vote on someone first, didn't I? I saw no reason to move it the whole day.
You later said that's because you didn't notice my second vote:
draygn_mage wrote:@Coolbot- hadn't noticed. Commodore's was the first one I picked up on.
Also, you knew you couldn't withdraw your vote for two reasons:
1. If he came up to be scum you would look guilty
2. You said you didn't know we were lynching him and you hadn't been on the site for a few days:
draygn_mage wrote:what the hell just happened? I finally get a chance to log in and read the thread and we lynched someone? btw, I wasn't lurking, I haven't been on the site for a couple of days.
draygn_mage wrote:Go ahead and lynch me if you think I'm scum, but when I come back town, my dying request is that you lynch fishbulb. I would rather you lynch scum than me, but I would rather you lynch me than a power role.
We will.
Surfs up dude.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

1. I didn't notice your vote because it didn't jump out at me.

2. couple days. how much time (real time) was there between my vote and the lynch?

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:23 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

edit (not)

a couple is 2 in Ohio. maybe its more in Kansas or something.

btw thank you for quoting me, it proved my points exactly.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:23 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

Ironically, the misunderstanding question fishbulb was between you (fishbulb) and stoofer. (((Another coincidence???)))))

CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by CoolBot »

I don't but it, draygn. Your gut seems to need a calibration. Earlier, you thought Olio was scum; now you think he's town. You didn't buy Friztler's claim, who had already proved his ability in noting CA's night action. You think Mr Stoofer is scum for no apparent reason. Frankly, all this gut talk seems to be just a cover for scummy attacks.

vote: draygn_mage
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:38 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Bye bye d-mage.
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”