diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

Post by diddin »

quick reread of Humble reinforced my townread. I can't find a single thing in his posts that's blatantly scummy.

tazaro, vezo has been scummy all game and you can't deny it. Saying "we lynched obv scum" when he was only voting quadz to help the wagon and he's never mentioned me or SSBF, but he thinks we're obvious scum too. Not to mention this last vote is a thinly-disguised wagonvote where he blatantly lies saying I'm trying to deflect attention to Humble.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by KageLord »

Tazaro wrote:diddin and KageLord, engaged in tag-teaming vezo, a weak player? I believe it.
... Clearly you haven't actually read the thread yet or you just choose to ignore it. I've been against vezok for almost the entire game. The case against vezok has been laid out several times over the course of the game and his D2 actions have only added something else on. To me, almost none of the case against vezok has been properly resolved/cleared. As for diddin's actions, I can't really say anything about why he's voting, but he has given a plausible enough reason above (I'll have to check his earlier opinions on vezok a bit though).

But you know, I had a town read on Tasky early in this game. However, with Tazaro's play since he replaced, I'm thinking neutral leaning scum. At this point I think he is either frustrating town or easy scum. Still, this suspicion won't detract from my focus on vezok.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

*SNIP*
If the person is indeed a Vigilante, then he is the real deal.
Last edited by totallynotmafia on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Oh shit, I just accidentally quoted a post from an ongoing game.

Also, this is not a claim.

Mod, could you delete #452? The quote is from an ongoing game. Or at least edit the quote out.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm

diddin
: I'm kind of "meh" on him. I know he's in the game and he hasn't completely neglected to help town, but I feel he's just there, making enough post to avoid suspicion for me. Granted, I haven't seen many things that I would consider to be majorly scummy from him (His opportunistic play doesn't sit well with me, thought), but I'll keep a close eye on him.

Tasky/Tazaro
: Tasky started out pretty badly for me and he was my top suspect for a long time. He did get better with his play, thought and did a little scum hunting, so he was left with a slightly scummy read from me.

Tazaro makes me more suspicious of him. First off, I really disliked his hammer. It was clearly evident that he did not read the thread or at least skim it. His claim that it was an informational lynch for him is not thinking for the town, as everyone else except vezokpiraka wanted quadz08 dead and thought he was scum. He tries to justify statical results as a reason for a mislynch, which is a pretty crappy explanation for a mislynch. Telling us to be aware that almost every Day 1 lynches will be mislynches and then saying we should have a mindset that it will probably be a mislynch makes absolutely no sense, as town should not be going like "Oh, Day 1 is mislynch Day and later on, we have a chance of finding scums.". Pretty scummy read from him.

vezokpiraka
: I have already given my arguments for a vezokpiraka's lynch near the end of Day 1 and I absolutely hate the way he joined quadz08's bandwagon, giving absolutely no reason for suspecting him and basically got a free ride on the quadz08 bandwagon (Glad to see people picking that scum tell up).
#446 is just awful as he sounds desperate to deflect the large amount of negative attention on him on diddin.

I am willing to lynch either vezokpiraka or Tazaro today, with a preference toward vezokpiraka:

Vote: vezokpiraka
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 am

Post by xvart »

Super Smash Bros. Fan, 425 wrote:Considering that having at least three anti-town players is very likely, I wanted to know if you had a third suspect or not. It's not something I would go all over you for, thought.
Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm going to stay away from projecting too far down the line now as it obviously didn't help me out yesterday.
Tazaro, 426 wrote:Effectively, my scum list is nilch. I have to read more and discard gut feelings. And sleep before doing any of that.
So what did you do during the night phase? You came into the game, hammered someone you thought was town, and then didn't read the game in the three days it was closed?
Tazaro, 437 wrote:diddin's intellectually suspicious. I'm not talking about the gut suspicion I had with Poirot or jay. Diddin's cooking up stuff. I should vote for him now that my triple posting is not in danger of being one of my annoying quadruples, which someone once said they wished I could be policy lynched for in a now completed game. I hope nobody despises my triple posts> I can stop if asked.
VOTE: diddin
Explain. How is he intellectually suspicious? What does intellectually suspicious mean?
Tazaro, 443 wrote:I can't expect the information that it reveals. I can only see what happens in the aftermath, but those who were on the wagon have to be watched, including me. The thing I find now is diddin telling us that he's going to reread Humble. What could that achieve for diddin's intentions?
So what has now happened in the aftermath? It's been a couple days now; people have started expressing suspicions so you should have some preliminary observations, especially considering your gameplan.
diddin wrote:The Humble reread is coming, I have Band Camp today and WILL do it this evening. Trust me on this one. The reason I'm rereading Humble is my only read on him in the past was town, but that read wasn't a very strong one. I like to have better reads D2 than D1.
While you're at it, how about your analysis of the quadz wagon?

VOTE: diddin

I wouldn't be against competing bandwagons on diddin and vezok. Diddin and tazaro would be better but this will do for now.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Tazaro »

It's interesting that diddin went from saying that Friend may be panicking scum and therefore he'll reread Poirot (who replaced Friend) to saying that he wanted to RECONFIRM his town read on Poirot after he got two votes, a reread which was accomplished quickly without finding one thing that was "blatantly scummy". What about more subtle scummy, do you want to reread for that? Who in the world says they want to reconfirm a town read, diddin? It seemed like you wanted to set up something about Poirot and then realized you didn't want to fail at it and thus wanted to change your objective to "reconfirming". Something bothers me about this.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

diddin Post 448 wrote:Why do you assume that by rereading Humble I want him lynched? I think he's town and just want to reinforce my read. I don't just ISO people that I think are scum.
Well, who do you think is scum? That would be a good place to start.

I'm not unhappy with vezo as a competing wagon at this point. He has been plenty scummy in this game so far. I am just more conviced that diddin is scum.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Tazaro »

And another. Yes, I said vezo was a weak player in this game. That's why he's easy to use by scum to divert attention.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

You say I am a weak player.
Scum always try to force a mislynch on me.
If diddin flips town tazaro should be the next to go.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Tazaro »

vezokpiraka wrote:Scum always try to force a mislynch on me.
I agree with you. I was saying that diddin and KageLord targetted you; they want to do that for their purposes.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 am

Post by diddin »

The quadz wagon has already been analyzed in detail, I see no need to just repeat what others have already said. I don't ever recall telling people I was going to analyze the Quadz wagon, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll do a vezo wagon analysis though since it's long overdue and we have a town flip now.
vezo wagon before I unvoted wrote:vezokpiraka (5) Tasky, Friend, diddin, KageLord, quadz08
Tasky: Votes vezo for not answering his questions even though he said they weren't important. This is the contradiction Oso pointed out early on that led to votes on Tasky.

Friend: Votes for vezo for sheeping on Oso. This is where the bandwagon starts to kick off.

myself: I post an FoS on vezo for backpedaling so quickly from his last vote and blindly following Oso, then in the EBWOP I see the post where he still says Tasky's scum. BLATANT contradiction, so I vote.

KageLord: This is the vote I dislike most on the wagon, mostly because he's trying to use the fact the posts were 6 minutes apart to justify vezo sheeping with SSBF. Really looks like he's grasping at straws here.

quadz: This vote sucks too. He's using the timestamp issue like Kage was and doesn't even say anything about what I think was scummiest at the time: blatantly sheeping Oso by unvoting Tasky followed by still saying Tasky is scum.

I unvoted because vezo was L-2 and the last 2 votes on his wagon were terrible, terrible votes.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

Post by diddin »

vezokpiraka wrote:Good. We lynched obvious scum.
Two more to go. I bet money on SSBF and diddin.
vezokpiraka wrote:You say I am a weak player.

This is a direct contradiction. First you say "SSBF and diddin are obv scum," then later you say "if diddin flips town tazaro should be lynched next."

Seems REALLY opportunistic because there are a handful of people who are suspicious of Tazaro and you can just bandwagon with them even though you said SSBF is obv scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Tazaro »

vezokpiraka wrote:You say I am a weak player.
I'm sorry, but this strikes me as being overly offended by something I said.
@diddin: who are the handful of people who are suspicious of me?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Tazaro »

diddin wrote:I unvoted because vezo was L-2 and the last 2 votes on his wagon were terrible, terrible votes.
Well, you're saying "2 votes" about KageLord and quadz08, I assume? Were they terrible wagons votes if those two aren't scum? What exactly is terrible about those two votes, and what do you think about KageLord's alignment?, because you seem to agree with each other presently on vezo.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Tazaro »

diddin wrote:KageLord: This is the vote I dislike most on the wagon, mostly because he's trying to use the fact the posts were 6 minutes apart to justify vezo sheeping with SSBF. Really looks like he's grasping at straws here.
How did I miss this? I actually think that vezo would sheep though. And I'm suspicious that this comment about KageLord could be an act of bussing on diddin's part. I have to rethink what I think about their alignments, and whether I'm more suspicious of KageLord or diddin.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Vote count 2.2

Oso (0)
Tazaro (0)
KageLord (0)
Humble Poirot (0)
q21 (0)
Aranneas (0)
xvart (0)
diddin (4) Sotty7, Tazaro, vezokpiraka, xvart
vezokpiraka (4) Oso, KageLord, diddin, Super Smash Bros. Fan
Sotty7 (0)
Super Smash Bros. Fan (0)

Not voting: Humble Poirot, q21, Aranneas

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is August 13th, 10:30 AM (GMT + 10:00).

Aranneas replaces jayfl383.

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Look at vezo's meta from games past. I'm just saying...
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I.E, vezo is VI.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Oso »

Welcome Aranneas
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by diddin »

Vezo being a VI does NOT exempt him from being the scummiest person here. There is also apparently no vigilante so he'll be here until we lynch him.

My opinion on KageLord is neutral, leaning scummy. The point I brought up earlier is probably the scummiest thing he's done, but IMO, we have bigger fish to fry.

I also dislike how vezo automatically assumes there are 3 scum when he says we lynched obvious scum in quadz.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I disliked Tazaro's contradiction that he made. #460, he agrees that vezokpiraka is an easy target. Yet in #463, he thought the post striked him as vezokpiraka being overly offensive about him calling vezokpiraka a weak player. That makes no sense.
vezokpiraka wrote:
You say I am a weak player.

Seriously? You go after Tazaro for calling you a weak player, yet say scum always try to mislynch you. You just told us the main reason why you're a weak player and the logic makes no sense.

I absolutely fail to see why calling someone a weak player is a scum tell in any shape or form. It is semi-common opinion that we are not a fan of you're playstyle. This is not something you should lynch over and it feels like a form of OMGUS to me.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I disliked Tazaro's contradiction that he made. #460, he agrees that vezokpiraka is an easy target. Yet in #463, he thought the post striked him as vezokpiraka being overly offensive about him calling vezokpiraka a weak player. That makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense to me. I agreed with the fact that he's an easy target when he said something like "They always try to mislynch me" and I saw him as being overly offended when he said I was scum as a result of my doing nothing more than calling him a weak player. It's moodiness.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Double post: He's moody and easily offended; hence the "form of OMGUS." And his weakness(es) in playing makes him an easy target.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Triple Post: Don't mean to offend vezo at all.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”