Mini 1011: Help! My Computer Got Infected! (Game over!)

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Tazaro »

screl1 wrote:You never answered M=W's question on post # 265.
I did 266 in response to 265.
Don't intend to triple post anymore. But I wanted to address this thing that was written by screl1. Screl1 and kvart, do you think your tones are similar to each other? It's weird because when I think of one I think of the other. But I only voted for one...
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro wrote:I'm sorry, kvart, I was reading the between lines and wondering whether you would attack me; I was suspicious that you would formulate a case against me because you mentioned talking about me later. But you're not my only suspect, and you didn't pounce on what I said (screl is the one who's doing pouncing) about you which is good in my book. You're reasonableness is noted
Why were you reading between the lines? Are you paranoid someone is going to call you out? Again, why were you suspicious that I would formulate a case against you? Are people not allowed to talk about others except when making cases?

Also, you still haven't explained why I am a suspect of yours. You also failed to answer these questions (don't worry, I won't spam it over and over and over because it may have just been an oversight on your part):
  1. What does reading me in isolation tell you about my alignment?
  2. Why am I suspicious?
  3. What purpose does guessing your power serve in aiding town find scum?
Tazaro wrote:Now for screl's post below. Here's something scum do: Hand of Suspicions. Seriously, it's not bussing JJ that I was doing, I even unvoted for him after he explained himself, and as far as I'm concerned, he IS the mouse, so screl why are you choosing now to say that I am the buddy of JJ?:
screl1 wrote:
HOS: Tazaro

The only reason I am not currently voting for you is that I don't think you have managed to derail the bus on your buddy (JJ). However if that falls off you have my vote.

You're JJ/Tazaro idea is pulled out of a hat you mafia magician, you think this isn't suspicious? I really see the scumminess here. It's not unclear why I suspected JJ with my own reasons and why I unvoted. Look at the response that JJ gave about why he wanted to vote for screl, did you expect him to have a good explanation? I didn't think he would and guessed he might incriminate himself with a bad answer. But I said it was vital that he answer, I want people to explai themselves, and he didn't incriminate himself. How can you explain JJ/Tazaro scum pair?; you are not fooling me. This is quite a time to posit this pair, screl, know that my JJ vote was retracted by me after pushing for it. This was the opportunity for you to drum suspicion on me, I thought xvart would do that. But it's you, screl.
I do agree that the JJ/tazaro link feels a little contrived, but you really give off the impression that you are just throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks. And the fact that you are comparing screl's situation with your own situation doesn't really make sense to me.
Tazaro wrote:Double post: This has my utmost seal of suspicion. Deserves a vote confirmation.
confirm VOTE: screl1
. This is a mafia member. And an edit to the above post: "know that my JJ vote..." should be "NOW that my JJ vote."
Was this post necessary? Why do you not reread your post before posting as has been suggested? tazaro - do you find it interesting that you have been in this game less than 36 hours and you already have almost three full pages in ISO? And, 39 out of your 66 posts have less than one line of text in them.
Tazaro wrote:
screl1 wrote:Screl1 and kvart, do you think your tones are similar to each other?
I don't really know. screl hasn't posted enough for me to get a sense of his persona, nor do I particularly think it is relevant. Is it problematic for the town (or just you personally) to have two similar personalities in the same game?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Tazaro »

I'm an easy target; that's why I think a mafia member will target me.

1) I don't know about your alignment. I was suspicious of your posts because of...
...(2) your manner of posting reminds me of scum player in a game I played, a player called Leech. I may be using a false heuristic on this because I don't think you and screl are both mafia. Again, screl is pretty much scum in my eyes.
3) Reaction-fishing. I want more reactions from players who play as if they're dead. It's interesting when they speak up from the grave.

I'm a multiposter, man. I just feel like people might miss something. I'm a worrier. I had over 150 posts when I was a replacement in a newbie game and replaced in page 16 and the game lasted until around page 30. Serious amount of posting.

Persona interests me especially since I've seen the persona of scum, real clever scum. I am going to eat lunch in case you wonder why I'm not following up. These are good questions though. And no that's not buddying, screl.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:31 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

The part where you say you are an easy target doesn't sit well with me.
Depending on your posting style it may either confirm you as town for me or very likelly scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 am

Post by FakeGod »

......I don't understand Tazaro's unvote on JJer.

So you were just pushing him for a claim? :igmeou:
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro, 377 wrote:I'm an easy target; that's why I think a mafia member will target me.
Do you think only scum target "easy targets"?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:1) I don't know about your alignment.
What was the purpose of telling everyone to read me in isolation? What did you hope to achieve or what did you hope everyone else would see?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:(2) your manner of posting reminds me of scum player in a game I played, a player called Leech.
You seem to think that scum only act a certain way which is certainly not the case.
Tazaro, 377 wrote:Persona interests me especially since I've seen the persona of scum, real clever scum. I am going to eat lunch in case you wonder why I'm not following up. These are good questions though. And no that's not buddying, screl.
Who was clever scum? Was it in your previous game here at MafiaScum? How were they clever and what do they do? And again, it seems you recognize you said something that someone might say is buddying and immediately dismiss it. You seem to have a habit of trying to dismiss phantom cases that may or may not even be made. Why is that?
FakeGod, 379 wrote:......I don't understand Tazaro's unvote on JJer.

I understand his unvote; but I don't really understand his original vote. It seems he thought Jiggler was definite scum based on one question he asked screl. I suppose that's fine for a vote, but the tenacity behind it and rallying the troops to lynch/get him to claim does not seem right; especially after being so easily dismissed.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

vezokpiraka wrote:I am back.
I don't think any of us are in the computer.
@UK: READS NOW.

For now JJ is scum. He just cares about himself
Aren't they obvious? I think you and Taza look pretty scummy. JJ also doesn't look great but...honestly, he's reading more newb than scum or town to me.

Now, since I've so graciously answered your question, can you produce your cases on all those you suspect?

@Taza: A) How are HoS' scummy?
B) Why are you so paranoid about being attacked?
C) I'm not sure I understand your explanation for why you can't be scum with JJ? Honestly, your behavior could be read as distancing if someone wanted to pursue that. My opinion of JJ precludes that though.

@xvart: Quit saying what I'm thinking when I'm asleep!

@Tazaro: T-that logic...i-it doesn't WORK LIKE THAT! If you're an easy target (and town), an overzealous TOWN SCUMHUNTER is more likely to get you. Surprisingly enough, mafia tend to jump on people LATER because then they end up blamed less for the fall if a person flips town! Being an easy target just makes you an easy MISLYNCH, and usually implicates town when people aren't thinking critically :O!

@vezok: Why the extremes? Further, why the extremes that don't add anything?

Also, when's Diginova planning on posting? Anyway, I'm going V/LA soon, so here's what I'm gonna do.

Mod: I would like to proxy my vote to xvart for the duration of my awayness.
Unvote: Diginova

We seem to be agreeing a lot and he's made sense as town to me. Hopefully you'll vote as I would while I'm away! Have fun everyone ^-^.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Cause I don't know how to say non extremes.

My cases will have to wait. Either way I never usually give cases out. I am starting to fell UK not so scum. Tazaro is gaining a lot of scuminess now.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Tazaro »

UK: I did a HoS when I was scum; it's to make you seem like you're poised to vote without actually voting, which means it has an element of caution. I don't see a reason for town to do HoS. And duh, scum will eventually jump on me. Screl has already done so.
xvart wrote:
Tazaro, 377 wrote:I'm an easy target; that's why I think a mafia member will target me.
1)Do you think only scum target "easy targets"?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:1) I don't know about your alignment.
2)What was the purpose of telling everyone to read me in isolation? What did you hope to achieve or what did you hope everyone else would see?
Tazaro, 377 wrote:(2) your manner of posting reminds me of scum player in a game I played, a player called Leech.
3)You seem to think that scum only act a certain way which is certainly not the case.
Tazaro, 377 wrote:Persona interests me especially since I've seen the persona of scum, real clever scum. I am going to eat lunch in case 4)you wonder why I'm not following up. These are good questions though. And no that's not buddying, screl.
Who was clever scum? Was it in your previous game here at MafiaScum? How were they clever and what do they do?

5) And again, it seems you recognize you said something that someone might say is buddying and immediately dismiss it.
You seem to have a habit of trying to dismiss phantom cases that may or may not even be made. Why is that?
FakeGod, 379 wrote:......I don't understand Tazaro's unvote on JJer.

I understand his unvote; but I don't really understand his original vote. It seems he thought Jiggler was definite scum based on one question he asked screl. I suppose that's fine for a vote, but the tenacity behind it and rallying the troops to lynch/get him to claim does not seem right; especially after being so easily dismissed.

xvart.
1)Scum can target me as a convenient bull's eye at this part of the game; I mean, UK said I could be a mislynch, and why wouldn't scum take advantage of that?. Scum can make that lynch possible.

2) I was suspicious of you. And people should read the posts of those who are suspicious. I want people to pay attention to peoples' words.

3) If I see a scum act a certain way in one game, that way of acting definitely catches my attention in other games.

4) Leech was clever scum in Newbie 943. He had a certain tone and he used that to attack the arguments of the person who he had pointed at as scum. His plan also involved fakeclaiming a cop role if you want to know what his overarching grand plan was.

5) I want to address things before scum use it against me.

And yes I have a pushy personality. Sue me. I'm tenacious and have a rallying kind of spirit because I'm impatient and don't want my points to be tossed aside; I make them for a reason and I hope I make my thoughts clear.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Tazaro »

Double post:
@the public: Lynch screl1. Only scum can be that sarcastic. Look at his last post. You say 10 pages of crap could be generated from me. Sounds like you're paying quite a bit attention to the crap.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
PieMan
PieMan
Goon
PieMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 am

Post by PieMan »

Srry If Eye repeat questionz, frum otherz

@ tazaro plox tri 2 put all ur wurdz in 1 post.

@ tazaro who iz Kvart? Yeh I kno xvart, but Y Kvart?

@tazaro Y R U so up about shooting down argumentz taht hav knot happened against U, Just s33mz rong mahn.

@screl p337 xplainz hiz eye on U schtuff. Which maekz centz. If U notice, he still smellz of mafia, but I m knot redy 2 lynch him, til I ghet a reed on U bettr.

@vezopiraka p371 Noted 4 ur missing of erly data. At least one perzon iz in teh comp.

@tazaro U hav maed urself a ez kill target, tri knot 2, and U wont find urself in thiz situation.

@tazaro Perzona meenz krap in thiz gaem, 2 skum kan act all different. Once plaied a in perzon gaem while drinking, kicked azz, waz maf, plaied liek I was super drunkzorz.

@screl Plox xplain ur thoughts on JJ, and some1 elze.
Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair;
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Let me taste your ware"
Said the pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny"
Said Simple Simon to the pieman "Sir, I have not any!"
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Tazaro »

PieMan wrote:@ tazaro who iz Kvart? Yeh I kno xvart, but Y Kvart?

@tazaro Y R U so up about shooting down argumentz taht hav knot happened against U, Just s33mz rong mahn.
Proper spelling of his name is noted. I want to address things before mafia use it against me. <<I already said that.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro, 383 wrote:1)Scum can target me as a convenient bull's eye at this part of the game; I mean, UK said I could be a mislynch, and why wouldn't scum take advantage of that?. Scum can make that lynch possible.

2) I was suspicious of you. And people should read the posts of those who are suspicious. I want people to pay attention to peoples' words.

3) If I see a scum act a certain way in one game, that way of acting definitely catches my attention in other games.

4) Leech was clever scum in Newbie 943. He had a certain tone and he used that to attack the arguments of the person who he had pointed at as scum. His plan also involved fakeclaiming a cop role if you want to know what his overarching grand plan was.

5) I want to address things before scum use it against me.

And yes I have a pushy personality. Sue me. I'm tenacious and have a rallying kind of spirit because I'm impatient and don't want my points to be tossed aside; I make them for a reason and I hope I make my thoughts clear.
1. Well, sort of. UK said that similar situations often yield mislynches under a certain set of circumstances. She did not say you WOULD be a mislynch.
2. You still haven't sufficiently explained where your suspicions of me. The only thing I've gotten is I remind you of some dude who was scum in some other game. Furthermore, you even go on to say that screl and I couldn't be scum on the same team and that screl is obvious scum, so wouldn't that preclude me from being scum? This false argument and logical inconsitency warrants my vote alone. Like I said, you're just throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks.
3. Catches your eye is one thing; but assuming that behavior always comes from scum is a fallacy.
VOTE: Tazaro

@mod
- if it's cool for me to proxy vote for UK, I'll make a special note of it so there is no confusion.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

Post by xvart »

EBWOP (forgot to copy and paste from another tab):

Further evidence supporting my vote:
Tazaro, 383 wrote:UK: I did a HoS when I was scum; it's to make you seem like you're poised to vote without actually voting, which means it has an element of caution. I don't see a reason for town to do HoS. And duh, scum will eventually jump on me. Screl has already done so.
So because you did something once as scum means it is only ever used by scum? I've seen town use FoSes and HoSes as much as scum do. The usage of those is not scummy, the context is what determines if it is scummy or not. If this is such a legitimate scumtell in your book how come you didn't call out Nobody Special, UncertainKitten, Twomz, PieMan, and UncertainKitten? Why is screl's HoS scummier than the ones listed? Because it supports your "case"?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

PieMan
PieMan
Goon
PieMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 am

Post by PieMan »

@tazaro Hoaw Mani gaemz U plaid, on and off siet, and hoaw mani were U teh Mafiozorz.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Tazaro »

@PieMan. I have completed only one game. I have replaced in four games afterward. I have been a member of this site for less than a month and have only been mafia once. PieMan.
@xvart. I see your posting--Xvart wrote "how come you didn't call out Nobody Special, UncertainKitten, Twomz, PieMan, and UncertainKitten? Why is screl's HoS scummier than the ones listed?"
I don't remember them issuing HoSes; screl1's HoS though seems opportunistic against me along with his postering to vote but not yet; I see what screl1 is doing as making sense from a mafia perspective. I don't want to stick stuff on your wall, xvart. I thought I suggested in my post that your not pouncing on me was good in my book. I'm attacking screl1, not you. And I didn't say that the behavior that was seen before from Leech that is catching my eye in this game is ALWAYS scummy. But look how screl was tunneling on me. And using the JJ bussing idea when my JJ theory flopped. screl1 said he doesn't want to read 10 pages of more crap generated by me. How can a townie be so acerbic and he doesn't care. He smells blood from me and is planning to take a bite. Your vote is disheartening, xvart. But my suspiciousness is not a secret; I've been pushy and everyone sees a problem with my gameplay. I still think there are people who can believe me.
And UK, if you come back some time, are you turning on me? Vezo? I see screl1 as a threat. A major threat, and what is Twomz doing? Popped in but I don't remember what he said. People need to come in this thread and say stuff that moves of forward.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
PieMan
PieMan
Goon
PieMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:51 am

Post by PieMan »

@tazaro Culd U post thoze gaemz? Dew U akt similar 2 them?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I just replaced into my sixth game I've ever played not too long before this post I'm making now.
1) My scum game that I mentioned with Leech in it was a game in which I multiposted and people complained about my editting and I made cases against everyone in LyLo, but any cases I made against my scum buddy were flimsy: Newbie 943
2) Besides this game that I'm playing here, my other games are ongoing so I don't think I can talk about their content, but I multipost in those too except for the one I just started. But I will post them below:
Here they are:
[DELETED]

the one I've only made one post in so far: popularity mafia mini 1004
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Tazaro »

^ Oh, and I was a replacement in my newbie game. The only game that I posted in the post above that I did not replace into is the Ghostbusters Mafia game.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Thread locked while I decide on a mod ruling regarding Tazaro's actions. I really don't like that he's linked to four ongoing games, and I'm tempted to modkill him.

If I decide to do anything other than modkill town, then I will allow UncertainKitten to proxy her vote to xvart until she gets back from V/LA. (That of Me=Weird is also noted.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I've decided that the best thing to do is to get rid of him. The links will stay there until the mods of those games see them.

Tazaro, who was a
DRAM module, a vanilla townie
, has been modkilled on Day 1 for linking to four ongoing games.

Night 1 will end in 72 hours.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

After a power surge disabled the memory on my computer, I tried to come up with a way to even boot this damn thing. I had to borrow from a spare, but that was fine for the time being.

I burned myself on the audio card installing the stand-in DRAM module. It was like accidentally touching a baking sheet fresh out of the oven. Taking that as a cue that it didn't work anymore and without an available replacement for this one (or the money to get a new one right now), I had to accept that I was without sound.

When I booted the computer, I heard a crackling noise and saw smoke from my USB drive. Not my handy little fix-it programs! I needed those! I took it out—fortunately, this was an electrical short that didn't have a major effect on the temperature of the part, so I was able to take it out easily and throw it away.

Meanwhile, I kept trying everything I could...

vezokpiraka, who was a
USB drive, a jack of all trades
, has been zapped on Night 1.
xvart, who was an
audio card, a vanilla townie
, has overheated on Night 1.

The new DRAM module is effectively an NPC to make the story plausible—I did not revive Tazaro or bring in another player to play for him. With that out of the way, Day 2 is go with nine alive and five to lynch.

screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by screl1 »

oh hell -
vote: jj
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by jelly jiggler »

oh hell no -
vote: screl
jelly jiggler
jelly jiggler
Goon
jelly jiggler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by jelly jiggler »

Ah 2 kills. Most likely there is a vig here and he killed piraka.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”