SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

First of all, that has been said before by frayed himself, and second, that's false
The guy was saying everyone was still feeling each other, that included him, he thought Frayed was being kinda townie and voted him to see if it would stick, just like he said
There's no contradiction in his post at all
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Pikachu wrote:[FRIEND]
Kocc42 wrote:
Framm 18 wrote:Looks as if this has finally started so...

VOTE: Gandalf for reasons that if you read Newbie 976 you would understand.
you just earned my vote.

Vote: Framm18

And cause I like controversy,

Town Vote: MehPlusRawr
What does the gandalf vote have to do with you?
Furry wrote:A few things more

1) Fate lynch wagon is awful. I hate to use mod error, but it is there, and Fate is more likely then not town because of it. I will explain if needed but as a critical thinking exercise, try and figure it out on your own first. Only reason I am not town-voting Fate is that I would prefer vig powers in hands of someone who will think about it and is prob town then someone who is impuslive and almost for sure town at this point in a game.
If you're talking about the broken links, I don't think it's a good indicator of scum/town. I think everyone got a broken link. I know for a fact all the hydras did - does that mean I think every hydra is town? No.
Kirbyoshi wrote:I don't think there have been any tells of consequence, if any at all. Looks like people are just feeling each other out, throwing votes around, seeing what sticks.

What reasoning on the MPR wagon? There is none, and I'd even be willing to bet there's overeager scum on it. It would take some wagon analyzing (which I'll probably end up doing) to figure out who's most likely to be scum out of the MPR wagoners, but it looks like there's one on there.
This post is worthless. "OMG GAIZ THERE MAY BE SCUM ON THE MPR WAGON"
Come on. Looking forward to your "wagon analysis" though.
Kirbyoshi wrote:@SSK: Wanna post more about Framm, or anything else? What do YOU think of the MPR wagon?
Why are you only pressing SSK? This is, again, a worthless question. The MPR wagon is just an RVS wagon, nothing more.

unvote, lynch vote: Kirbyoshi

Bunnylover wrote:
Town Vote:Pikachu
Why did you townvote us?
I townvoted you because you haven't said nothing that would question you as been a townie, and because you question the fact to why I was townvoting you. Im more then sure everyone else would just be happy they got a Town vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 am

Post by SGRaaize »

You are very naive, BunnyLover
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't understand the whole broken link suspicion. As far as I'm aware, everyone got a broken link. Correct me if I'm wrong? I ALSO don't get why everyone is freaking out about the town votes. Even if scum got the Smash Ball, they would be forced to use it in a pro-town way. Gollum, talk to the Ring, and act as if you and the ring are a joint force, i.e. Furry looks scummy, my precioussssssss. Also, Framm, I'm sorry about that game. I forgot about the game, and I accidentally removed it from my subscriptions instead of 971. I would post some content, but I've got to run. Will probably not be able to post again until about noon tomorrow CST.
ALL the more reason to just blindly townwagon me. You yourself saw firsthand what I can do with a 1v1 in [REDACTED]

SO COME ON WHADDYA SAY.

@FRAYED: FRAYED->FARADAY?

hmmmmmmmm
But if we all decide to change our votes and vote for him, wouldn't that make us looks suspicious because were allowing someone to lead our votes direction and we are just joining the band wagon?
Also your putting a lot of trust on you, if Seth turns out to be townie, your not afraid that the next day we will lynch you for having lead us down the wrong path?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

Uhhh bunnylover, I was calling for more town votes on me.

For scum I'm voting Mongoose, and I'm MORE sure that I'm town that he's scum, hence me calling for a town wagon on myself as a higher priority.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Pikachu »

[FRIEND]
mongoose wrote:UNVOTE: mpr
VOTE: seth
With all the talk about the seth wagon (looking at you MPR), mongoose did something eerily similar here - wagoned without reasons.

The seth wagon isn't great, it's only going off one post and while that post is scummy, seth has shown his VI-ness in an OMG ONGOING GAME so it might just be one aspect of that, we just gotta hear more from him.

I don't mind a Fate town-wagon, although I'd rather have it be us. I'll talk to AGM before putting down a townvote though.

I don't like how SGRaaize never votes. Why so cautious?

Kirbyoshi is a good wagon. Mongoose isn't bad either but I'm sticking with Kirb on this one.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Its not about being cautious, I just don't like voting without something very solid, that's just how I am
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 am

Post by The Master Hand »

Lynch count!

MehPlusRawr (3): Bunnylover, Brian Hollywood, seth
Bunnylover (1): Framm 18
SGRaazie (1): tanstalas
Framm18 (1): Kocc42
Kirbyoshi (8): Furry, frayed, Pikachu, MafiaSSK, Switz, I doubt it, Chronopie, diddin
mongoose (3): MehPlusRawr, Fate, Kirbyoshi
MafiaSSK (1): Nachomamma8
Brain Hollywood (1): Gollum
seth (4): zaziesurio, gandalf5166, mongoose, MehPlusRawr

Not voting (5): Everyone else

With 28 alive it's 15 to lynch!

Town votes!

diddin (1):diddin
MehPlusRawr (3): SGRaazie, MehPlusRawr, Kocc42
mongoose (1): mongoose
Pikachu (2): Furry, Bunnylover
Framm 18 (1): MafiaSSK
Furry (1): frayed
Fate (5): Fate, Nachomamma8, Kirbyoshi, Chronopie, gandalf5166
XVEZOKNERx (1): xVEZOKNERx

Noone (13): Everyone else

The deadline for Day 1 is August 21st at 3:43 PM EST!

manho is V/LA until August 2, 2010

Seth is V/LA until August 3/4, 2010
Last edited by The Master Hand on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Fate, you are aware that you can only win one day, right?
Are you sure you want the Vig-Kill and the Invulnerability right on this first night? You won't be able to use it any other day, and everyone seems to trust you here (not sure why), so why not wait until a better day when you are sure of a target?
Unless you already have something in mind now, or unless you wanna escape from a possible kill.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Pikachu »

[AGM]

FATE ISN'T POSTING IN ALL CAPS? WHAT? Something is amiss. I do not endorse this town wagon. Especially because Fate totally would start a town wagon on himself as scum.

The lynch Kirby wagon, though, is
the
hip place to be. Book your tickets now while you still can.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Pikachu »

[AGM]

Also, the seth vote by zaziesurio is scummy because seth is obviously VI/trying to be cool and not actually scum. Get off that wagon and do some real work.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Fate »

SGRaaize wrote:Fate, you are aware that you can only win one day, right?
Are you sure you want the Vig-Kill and the Invulnerability right on this first night? You won't be able to use it any other day, and everyone seems to trust you here (not sure why), so why not wait until a better day when you are sure of a target?
Unless you already have something in mind now, or unless you wanna escape from a possible kill.
Look we've already decided I'm both obvtown and trustable. If we put it off, "hmmm we should wait for more info before we power up Fate" I COULD BE DEAD BY THEN.

If I get it today, I'll get NK immunity for one night, and then we'll talk for a good long time D2 before I throw something down.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Fate »

Pikachu wrote:[AGM]

FATE ISN'T POSTING IN ALL CAPS? WHAT? Something is amiss. I do not endorse this town wagon. Especially because Fate totally would start a town wagon on himself as scum.

The lynch Kirby wagon, though, is
the
hip place to be. Book your tickets now while you still can.
This game is huge, caps are not necessary. I'm also curious as to how you know what I would do as scum.

Where's your meta coming from AGM? Assumptions?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Its not just about me not trusting you
Even if I was 100% you're town and trustable, the fact remains you would use the smash ball as a quick protection for just one night.
Are you expecting to be dead by Night 3?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Night 2, I mean
And of course, assuming you use the Smash Ball Night 1
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Fate »

Oh wow Kirbyoshi has EIGHT votes?

Look, that slip that wasn't pointed is BS. He clearly meant that no one has dropped any SCUMtells yet, even though he had a slight town read of Frayed.

WE'RE NOT LYNCHING KIRBY TODAY.

LESS KIRBY VOTES
MORE FATE TOWNVOTES.

Good things will happen, I promise.

Preview: Yes I expect to be dead soon after I use the smash ball and nail scum. Maybe I will draw doc protection though, but its unimportant. I always play as if I'm going to be killed N1 because it has happened quite often.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Although I'm not sure if we can trust you, I'm gonna help you out
I'l definitely start suspecting if you use the Smash Ball wrongly and then start being alive for quite some time, though
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town Vote: Fate
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Ups

Town Unvote

Forgot I had one for Meh Plus Rawr, derpity derp
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Fate »

Fair enough SGR, your vote is appreciated.

I'm promising a huge 28 player game that I'll use it in a pro-town matter though. My reputation is at stake, and I won't fail to deliver.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

It wouldn't be a loss in your reputation if you ended up outsmarting everyone as a Mafia, don't you think?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Fate »

Not a loss as a reputation for "good play" no, but a loss for reputation as "Towniest town in all of townsville that can be trusted."

I value my town game as much more important than my scum game, as it is my favorite alignment.
frayed
frayed
Townie
frayed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 am

Post by frayed »

SGRaaize wrote:Its not about being cautious, I just don't like voting without something very solid, that's just how I am
SGRaaize wrote:Although I'm not sure if we can trust you, I'm gonna help you out
I'l definitely start suspecting if you use the Smash Ball wrongly and then start being alive for quite some time, though
SGRaaize wrote:
lolwut?

Hey Pikachu, do you not think Fate would also start a town wagon on himself as town? Cos if ya do that seems about as useless a piece of meta as possible and I don't see the point of you bringing it up.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Unvote, vote: Seth

Didn't I already do that?

Why are you guys voting Fate for town? That's a bad idea. Not that I necessarily should be, but someone else would be a good idea.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by SGRaaize »

You have made the same mistake 2 times this game, Frayed
Voting for a Lynch =/= Voting for Townie
I need something solid when taking someone out of the game, its obviously different when giving someone a power.
Way before I said I needed something solid, I gave my 2 cents on Town Voting here:
If everyone self votes, no one gets protection and no one vigs, which helps the scum, not us.
Meaning: You earn more by town voting and sometimes having bad luck and town voting scum than not town voting and giving the entire edge to the scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”