Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Aranneas »

Ahola. Thanks for the welcome. Reading ISOs. Meanwhile I will give you my thoughts on night one and day two thus far. Will be short because reading.

No night kill makes me suspicious. If Doctor Dan saved a man, I suggest he keep a lid on it for the moment, as he is most likely doing a wonderful job and we need to know
as little about it as possible
. Other possibilities do not give me happy vibes. Something I don't think anyone's mentioned yet is possible redirection role (believe it's commonly called 'busdriver' here but that gets me confused with 'bussing'). Do bulletproofs typically find out they were shot? I would think so in the case of a one-shot ability, but otherwise? I also am leaning towards no serial killer, vig, or second scum faction on the basis that it would be highly improbable for
none
of the killing roles to get used.
diddin wrote:I just found out something by browsing the forums a bit: Friend didn't replace out of all of his games when he replaced out of this one? Panicking scum or just too many games?
For reference, that has to rank pretty highly among asinine reasons I've seen to suspect someone of anything. Null tell to the nth. Slightly scummy to bring it up - we simply have zero information to prove or disprove it with. You've successfully cast a shadow over a player slot over something that, for all intents and purposes, happened outside of the game. Mission accomplished?

For reference, this is where my vote would be right now if it did not put you at L-1. For now I will give you an
FoS: diddin
Tazaro wrote:Yeah, and you thought he was scum, eh. Mislynches almost always happen on day one, and people should think that they probably have the wrong guy on the noose on day one. But no nightkill? This deprives us of information about the mafia's nightkill strategy. We who survive need to be organized but not pounce on a player like quadz, but pounce on a player who's scumminess can't be just bad gameplay but is actually from bona fide scum tells.
We who survive should never 'pounce' on anyone if we like to remain we who survive. I'm willing to leave it aside as semantics for the moment, but let me tell you that it does not read well.
Tazaro wrote:I can't expect the information that it reveals. I can only see what happens in the aftermath, but those who were on the wagon have to be watched, including me.
What?

Can you at least give us some idea of what you were expecting to happen here? Did you come to the idea of an information lynch (which on first read I don't think you mentioned) based on past performance of such a play, or simply because it seemed like a good idea?

This reads fine as town that has misplayed and is trying to get on with the game. I could also, however, read the vibes as being scum that's trying to deflect attention. Leaning the latter. Would like an explanation. VOTE: Tazaro until I see it.
vezokpiraka wrote: Seriously?
Are you kidding me?
You are now trying to deflect the wagon from you to Hubmle?
Half of the people here consider him town. I don't want him lynched.

This isn't working today diddin.

Vote diddin
On first read this didn't really jump out at me but right now it's making me itch. "Half of the people here consider him town?" I can't imagine a situation in which majority opinion is a good reason to give someone a pass. Unless your aim is to fly under the radar. If you have a scum vibe on someone, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks currently; you should be actively trying to present your case in order to
change
the opinions of others.
vezokpiraka wrote:You say I am a weak player.
Scum always try to force a mislynch on me.
If diddin flips town tazaro should be the next to go.
I... uh... what?
I read this as appeal to emotion meets OMGUS. Is there something I'm missing?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by diddin »

aranneas you might've missed where I said I still think Humble is town and I just brought it up to look for opinions. Nowhere did I say it's a scumtell, the "panicking scum or too many games" thing was purely rhetorical.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Tazaro »

@Aranneas: Honestly, I wanted others to cobble together what information they could derive from the lynch. As a replacement, I'm not the one who is most equipped to do that.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by KageLord »

Tazaro wrote:@Aranneas: Honestly, I wanted others to cobble together what information they could derive from the lynch. As a replacement, I'm not the one who is most equipped to do that.
If the information lynch was for our benefit, don't you think you could have waited and just let me (or someone else that was in the game for the whole thing) hammer near deadline so that we could get more discussion in and perhaps save an innocent? Information lynching when you replace into a game and want others to use the information instead of you seems like a pretty bad policy.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Oso »

I'm still doing a bit of review myself so I'll have a more substantial post by this time tomorrow.

But what KG just said. I had a town read on Tasky pretty much that carried over to you Tazaro. Have to be honest, you pulled that right back to the lower side of neutral with that hammer.

This is mainly curiosity, why didn't you let KG hammer? He had already said that he would hammer before deadline. Or had gotten that far in your read through before you hammered?
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Oso »

And I guess I get a double post myself here.

@Aranneas. Do you have anything at all on why jay posted this: (Post-237)
Unvote: Vote: Humble Poirot

Humble is 100% scum, confirmed..B4 you all ask me how and why I AM 10000% about this..I will not roleclaim.....also after he is lynched and flips scum, please can I get protected tonight for obvious reasons, thanks...1 scum down!
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am not offended. If I was I should hyave been dead or something.

Glad to see you aran.
Oso beat me to it. I want to know about that post from Jay.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am

Post by xvart »

Tazaro, 456 wrote:It's interesting that diddin went from saying that Friend may be panicking scum and therefore he'll reread Poirot (who replaced Friend) to saying that he wanted to RECONFIRM his town read on Poirot after he got two votes, a reread which was accomplished quickly without finding one thing that was "blatantly scummy".
It's also the easiest read to make that most people will agree with. I requires little effort, yields a result that most everyone will probably agree on, and gives a slight illusion of "helping the town."
Tazaro, 473 wrote:Double post: He's moody and easily offended; hence the "form of OMGUS." And his weakness(es) in playing makes him an easy target.
I've played several games with vezok and I don't recall him ever being offended (at least publicly). Can you show me where he has appeared offended in this game?
Aranneas, 475 wrote:Something I don't think anyone's mentioned yet is possible redirection role (believe it's commonly called 'busdriver' here but that gets me confused with 'bussing').
A busdriver or redirector would stil yield a kill, just not the intended target; in which point if there was a bulletproof it would yield no kill; so the busdriver speculation is irrelevant.
Aranneas, 475 wrote:Can you at least give us some idea of what you were expecting to happen here? Did you come to the idea of an information lynch (which on first read I don't think you mentioned) based on past performance of such a play, or simply because it seemed like a good idea?

This reads fine as town that has misplayed and is trying to get on with the game. I could also, however, read the vibes as being scum that's trying to deflect attention. Leaning the latter. Would like an explanation. VOTE: Tazaro until I see it.
I agree. When someone does an information lynch, and claims it as such, there is usually an expected outcome (i.e. we'll learn this about this person or this about this person). When the person that said it was an information lynch but can't explain any information about it just makes it look like Tazaro is saying he knows quadz will flip town, but that's okay because it's informational. With no supplemental information after the fact, it looks like he is just trying to get a lynch on a townie while not supporting it.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Tazaro »

Oso wrote:I had a town read on Tasky pretty much that carried over to you Tazaro. Have to be honest, you pulled that right back to the lower side of neutral with that hammer.

This is mainly curiosity, why didn't you let KG hammer? He had already said that he would hammer before deadline. Or had gotten that far in your read through before you hammered?
I didn't know that KageLord said he was going to hammer; I missed that from my reading.
@xvart: I got the sense that vezo said that I should be lynched next after diddin because he was butthurt by what I said. I didn't see him say I needed to be lynched before that comment I made about him of him being a weak player.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Nah. I wasn't but-hurt. I was just saying things without giving reasons like I always do. Sometimes I don't do this but...
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Tazaro »

vezokpiraka wrote:Nah. I wasn't but-hurt. I was
just saying things without giving reasons like I always do
. Sometimes I don't do this but...
Well, that's what threw me off.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Tazaro »

quadz08 could have been an information lynch, but I really don't see anybody mentioning him anymore. I couldn't expect what people were going to say, but just like other lynches that happen so early in a game, it seemed to be good to get it done with.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Aranneas »

On the quote from my predecessor that's getting tossed around a bit: it's been bugging me as well, I will say that much. He obviously got a very strong read out of something the man put up. I've been digging through his ISO and I think I may know what it is, though whether or not I share his opinion is still in question; leaning towards yes, however, contingent on his responses to the following. Wall of text+quotes ahoy.
Humble Poirot wrote:
q21
started mild and is getting into the game. I dislike his defense/attack on xvart, which appears to me as if he was accusing whoever questions his motives.
q21 wrote:Lets analyse the responses to that self vote... 9 out of 11 players other than myself moved on without so much as a comment (maybe they laughed, maybe they didn't; I don't know, I don't have little cameras at everyone's computers to see if they're laughing). 2 out of eleven people called me out for it. Even if neither you not SSBF are scum, those numbers still prove that most townies paid it very little mind.
So... What's the relevance of this? What do you gain?
What do you think was gained by this statement? Perhaps it was simply a throwaway statement; perhaps there was an actual agenda behind it. I don't believe you have no opinion on the topic, however, especially since you're the one that called attention to it. The fact that whatever you may be thinking, you keep it back... I dunt liek sekerts.

----------------------------------------
Now,
quadz08
is a player who I have a lot of problems with. He seems to be posting in the fence in most situations, just reading what the general opinion is and leaning on the most, let's say, moderate way. He jumps on Vezo after there's a momentum against him
ISO 10 and then, after hearing some answers, takes back a few steps, acknowledges some things but mantains that vezok is still the most scummy person.

Then, after a read read, he goes after SSBF for what seems like a Mafia Discussion. ISO 21 lacks real conviction for him to vote this person over anyone else.
I call bull here. Has anyone actually clicked the link? What about that post smacks of 'lacking conviction'? I'm having trouble seeing it and am hoping someone could elaborate for me. Is it the fact that he
voted
for the guy? (sarcasm, for the tone reading impaired) Because that's about as much conviction as it's possible to convey in this game, short of an investigation claim.

It's a mafia discussion that pertains directly to what's going on in the thread. You've stated an opinion based on your interpretation of apparent emotional context, but you haven't backed it up with anything. I would like to hear the deeper thought process behind this.
Tied to that, we coudl a kind of friendly and jokey attitude that could be his personality but strikes me as an attempt to befriend everyone to protect his persona.

He is definetly a strong scum read.
He doesn't stick to the known bandwagon and tries instead to dig into the motivation behind the post. This is normally a very good thing. Unfortunately, it doesn't come off sincere to me here. You imply (and explicitly state) scumminess without really telling us why. Now I use gut reads as much as the next guy, potentially more than some of the mafiaborgs you have around here; but when the man flips town, it does not end up reflecting well on you. You need to be prepared to either chin up and take the suspicion that follows, or explain further. I would greatly prefer the latter.

--------------------------------------
diddin
: I'm on the fence about diddin. Vote hopping happy. Agreeing Happy. Information shrew. I need to analyze his motives and I'd like more precise explanations regarding his case against SSBF.
I found from the wiki that you played at least 2 newbie games. Can you briefly summarize how you were lynched in each occassion? Thanks. It's not that I don't want to meta but i'd like to hear it from you (also, I don't want to meta :P <- lazy)
This is all fine from my perspective, especially in light of the diddin issues that came up later on which I've commented on (which I will update in a separate post, since this one looks hella long in preview). However, there is one slight problem: you
never followed up on any of this
. As town it's somewhat excusable; you simply found better reads and decided to stick with those. Personally I would try not leave such things aside until I acquired enough information that I was satisfied, but that may just be a playstyle difference, I don't know.

As scum, however, it makes perfect sense. You've shifted the burden of proof from yourself to the other player, and can refer back to this when you run out of other people to attack. Setting up later plays so you have a fallback position.

----------------------------------------
Kagelord
has played a decent game and made good points. He got caught on a trap when he kept arguing about times with Vezok but it's understandable. If you think someone needs to lie about something it's probably because they lie about many things and he apparently tried to prove what he saw.
Kagelord specially makes a good point in ISO 9 about the whole "n00b pass" thing. I'm completely adamant against a KageLord lynch. The only case that shows content is Oso's and I think it's fundamentally flawed.
Which brings me to
Oso
. He said that KageLord is covering in case the Vezo flips town or scum. But, if Kagelord was scum, why would he need to cover himself? HE'd know what would Kagelord flip (unless there's more than one scum team). This was pointed by someone but I needed to make sure it came across. I'm aware he answered in ISO 18 but I'm not satisfied with it. If anything, it seems to be like an MD discussion about the certainty of your votes.
Oso seems to be of the idea that someone is scummy for not being confident about the flip of his votee and he is consistent with his idea. Oso claims many times he is sure about Kagelord but if Kagelord were to flip town after a lynch, wouldn't Oso claim he was wrong and try to move on?
I think highly of Oso's skills and I'm extremely wary when I disagree with most of his logic. I feel as if he was purposefuly setting things up for his own convinience. This of course, can be any number of things. Paranoia, inability to see a good point from my part, forgetting to put myself in his shoes.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on him and hope that everyone does the same. He is both a great asset and a great danger.
Humble Poirot wrote: I dislike quadz speech pretending he has to vote Kagelord because he has more votes right now (specially considering that the difference is minimal and it just changed momentarily from a tie).
Okay...
Vezok has my potential vote if I can't get a quadz lynch. So for all intents and purposes Vezok and Kagelord are tied. If someone chooses to vote, they can't claim it's because someone has got the lead or any other excuse.
Has anyone mentioned this before? If so, please speak up. You imply negative connotations for quadz's voting pattern, and in the
next line of the same post
say that you're prepared to do the
exact same thing
to ensure a lynch of someone you think is scummy. This is one of the most blatant hypocritical contradictions I've seen and makes me more uncomfortable than anything else you've written. The problem continues below in a more in-depth discussion of Kage's reaction to the same.
Kagelord makes good points about quadz's weird choice of voting him over vezok (whom he suspected).
quadz08 wrote:
KageLord wrote: quadz, you start off by saying, as you have been recently, that you think SSBF is scummiest followed by vezo. I'm wondering why you say in your next paragraph that you would switch to me to prevent a no lynch. I was just tied with vezo in votes, until Poirot unvoted, so more on either one of us would probably result in that person being lynched (if you switch to vezo, someone else will probably do the same). If vezo is the second scummiest to you and you would be willing to lynch him or SSBF as you say above, why switch to me instead of him?
Sorry, that was poor wording on my part. In my head, my earlier declaration of vezok as 2nd scummiest meant that I would switch to him if that's where the lynch looks to be happening. I pointed you out specifically because you're on the general radar and I hadn't mentioned you. To clarify, I am willing to switch to KageLord or vezok to ensure a lynch. I may be willing to switch to others as well, if the need arises.
This is basically why you will keep being my first suspect for a long time. You're basically excusing yourself of all responsibility (Oso, are you reading this? Isn't this the same thing Kage allegedly do and cause you to vote him?). You aren't even trying to find who might be scum (if there is one) amongst the two of them. You aren't trying to push your alternative lynch either.
To top it off, he continued to use this argument against quads right up until he gets lynched, and no-one called him on it (if I missed someone who did, I apologize). Is anyone getting good vibes off this in context?
Humble Poirot wrote:Err... Do you even read what I write? Could you name my 2 top suspects? When did I say you're scum or try to get you lynched yet?
What's the purpose of this emotional speech? Gather supporters? Prepare for a future fight or what? What if you're wrong? What if we're both wrong?
Also, as you consider I think you're scum... Do you consider I am with all that speech?
Oso wrote:If you want an informational lynch then call for one.
Please, Do not misrepresent me. This is a cheap tactic. I never wanted an information lynch. I'm going after my top scum suspect for the lynch and inspecting everyone else.
Oso wrote:And if you are going to use a flip to try and determine my alignment then I suggest it be KageLord, that way you can use 'killed a townie or bussed a partner' no matter what happens. Might be easier too as you can start planning posts for either eventuality now and not wait for the flip.
You're the only one talking about flips as if they justified something. I'm not focusing on flips but on getting who I think is scum lynched.

You're acting like a fanatic. Saying I'll do a bunch of evil things in the future or something. What's the purpose of all this? Tarnishing my image? I resent that, although you admit quadz scummyness to some degree, you consider only the scenarios where he is town and I'm a criminal mastermind who is out to get you. This all sounds like a bad appeal to emotion.

And there you have it. I still don't know if you're just being a fanatic... Stubbornly holding to your beliefs and imagining conspiracies or what. You may be even right about kage, but you've shown nothing to justify his lynch so far and neither has the rest of the wagon.
This is all fine as a defense in normal circumstances; except for the fact that you're responding to what you see as an appeal to emotion with emotionally charged language. Will someone play a really fast game of word association with me? I say 'fanatic'. What are the first three words that pop into your head?

If you had planned to play the 'logic vs instinct' card, you're kind of circumventing your own argument here. On it's own I would just say you probably just got carried away with your argument and didn't think too much of it. In light of my suspicions above I'm less inclined to let it slide.

Summary/conclusion: His manner of play makes me nervous from his opening post. He does make strong points and logical conclusions a good portion of the time, but I cant't help but be scratching my head at some of the apparent throwaway reads he puts in. Would reeeally like to hear from him on this, because if he is town he may be one of our biggest assets and I'd like to get this stuff out of the way asap.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Tazaro Post 458 wrote:And another. Yes, I said vezo was a weak player in this game. That's why he's easy to use by scum to divert attention.
So you don't think vezo is scum in the least?

= = = = =
diddin Post 461 wrote:The quadz wagon has already been analyzed in detail, I see no need to just repeat what others have already said. I don't ever recall telling people I was going to analyze the Quadz wagon, correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you agree completely with what others have said about the quadz wagon? What parts in particular and why?
diddin Post 461 wrote:Tasky: Votes vezo for not answering his questions even though he said they weren't important. This is the contradiction Oso pointed out early on that led to votes on Tasky.
But is it scummy?
diddin Post 461 wrote:Friend: Votes for vezo for sheeping on Oso. This is where the bandwagon starts to kick off.
And... What exactly?
diddin Post 461 wrote:KageLord: This is the vote I dislike most on the wagon, mostly because he's trying to use the fact the posts were 6 minutes apart to justify vezo sheeping with SSBF. Really looks like he's grasping at straws here.
Okay, I agree with you here. The timing thing is bad.

Well you have made some attempt in analysis the wagon at least, but there is just as much information instead of actual analysis. You do nothing to comment on the first two votes which is almost half the wagon. Also I see nothing in there that suggests you couldn't have done this post
yesterday
. You even call quadz vote horrible despite the fact we know he is town now. Why did you say you wanted to wait till we get some flips to produce a post that made zero comment on actual flips?

= = = = =

I saw Oso comment on the fact Tazaro's hammer demises his town read on that slot, but I don't understand it. Someone was going to hammer, whether it be Kage, myself or Tazaro, someone had too. When the hammer was being asked for so close to the deadline, why is it scummy for Tazaro have thrown it? Yeah he thought the slot was town, but in a deadline situation lynch is better than a no lynch. It would be different if there was a week till the deadline and he came in and threw the hammer. But that wasn't the case.

Welcome Aranneas. Good to have another seemingly active player. With that said can we get a
prod on Humble?
I don't think he has posted since the new day.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Tazaro »

Sotty7 wrote:
Tazaro Post 458 wrote:And another. Yes, I said vezo was a weak player in this game. That's why he's easy to use by scum to divert attention.
So you don't think vezo is scum in the least?
How should I know?; his game play is VI.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Aranneas »

Thanks for the new welcomes, including vezo in this as I didn't respond before.
diddin wrote:aranneas you might've missed where I said I still think Humble is town and I just brought it up to look for opinions. Nowhere did I say it's a scumtell, the "panicking scum or too many games" thing was purely rhetorical.
See, there's a problem with that and it is that I have no reason to believe you. You can backpedal all you like but you've created an association in people's minds that they may not even be consciously aware of; it takes conscious thought and analysis to break through something like that. Unfortunately we can't analyze it with anything that's been written in the context of the game. That means it either lurks in our minds if no attention is drawn to it, or we dismiss it through pure force of will.
Tazaro wrote:@Aranneas: Honestly, I wanted others to cobble together what information they could derive from the lynch. As a replacement, I'm not the one who is most equipped to do that.
Well, I've been doing that with my updated read on Poirot. That doesn't mean I'm letting this slide, however. People have already made the point that if you wanted to maximize information gain, you would have allowed the team to maximize the length of the day's discussion. You did not.

Tazaro wrote:quadz08 could have been an information lynch, but I really don't see anybody mentioning him anymore. I couldn't expect what people were going to say, but just like other lynches that happen so early in a game, it seemed to be good to get it done with[.
Trouble is it's only good to 'get it done with' if there are people who appear to be actively stalling the lynch and obstructing discussion. The opposite was the case. Your play was not correct in context. The question is, was it mistaken or deliberate? I haven't decided yet, though others have given us their reads. Keep responding and I'll let you know.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:03 am

Post by diddin »

I like everything about the quadz wagon except for the Tazaro hammer. It just looked like a big HEY LOOK AT ME post and it seems like he was trying to buy towncred by hammering even when KageLord was committed to the hammer already. Overall I don't have much else to say about the quadz wagon.

About the Tasky contradiction: it's slightly scummy, but he started acting a lot more pro-town and it could possibly be seen as poor word choice. He clearly expressed his desire to end RVS with those questions and vezo attacked him for "subtly trying to end RVS," which is an outright lie. Overall I'd consider Tasky's vote on vezo independent from the bandwagon because later wagoners used different reasoning, like his sheep with Oso or the post time issue. The sheeping is scummy, the post time thing is a nulltell.

Vezo lynch is looking better and better because tazaro's insistence vezo is just a VI could be a potential scumlink.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Oso »

@Sotty
I saw Oso comment on the fact Tazaro's hammer demises his town read on that slot, but I don't understand it. Someone was going to hammer, whether it be Kage, myself or Tazaro, someone had too. ...
Alot of that has to do with the question I asked Tazaro. He missed the post where KageLord said he would hammer and I have no reason to disbelieve that's true. Pretty much takes my read on that player slot back to where it was as the hammer is null in my mind now. New player, near deadline, things get rushed as obviously reading and digesting 16+ pages of posts that close to deadline isn't something easily done in a short time.
-
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 am

Post by diddin »

Ok yeah I saw where he missed where KageLord was going to hammer, the hammerpost still looks like an attempt to buy town cred.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Tazaro »

diddin wrote:Vezo lynch is looking better and better because tazaro's insistence vezo is just a VI could be a potential scumlink.
I assume you've never played with vezo before.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Hi, i'm logging in through a cell phone.
I was away for a couple of days and came back home to find my ISP provider was having some trouble.
Anyway, it's supposed to be working by now so when I get home tonight I'll post again.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Aranneas »

Looking forward to it. wb to the game.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Tazaro »

I hope you have good insight about diddin, Humble Poirot. He's rubbing me the wrong way.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

Post by diddin »

Tazaro wrote:
diddin wrote:Vezo lynch is looking better and better because tazaro's insistence vezo is just a VI could be a potential scumlink.
I assume you've never played with vezo before.
I'm in ongoing games with him, I know how he acts. Being VI does not prevent him from being really scummy in this game.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

If Tazaro continues to defend vezokpiraka in the magnitude he's doing it, depending on vezokpiraka's flip, it is really going to bite him in the back later on. The main defense Tazaro uses on vezokpiraka is playing the meta and VI card for him and I don't buy the defense, especially when another person is doing it for them. Further establishing the potential connection between both of them is that Tazaro is hardcore defending vezokpiraka. Take notes here as if vezokpiraka flips scum, Tazaro is probably scum as well (Tazaro is still possible scum even if a vezokpiraka town flip happens, since he is scummy independent of vezokpiraka's alignment).

@Tazaro: You seem to know a lot about vezokpiraka's meta. Have you played a game with him or are you in an ongoing game with him. Furthermore, why do you keep defending vezokpiraka with the "meta/VI" excuse so much?
Regardless of being a replacement or not, it's not like you can't find information on your own instead of asking other people on the quadz08 to give you the information for you. Yes you are equip to find information from the lynch on your own, choosing not to do it is lazy on your own behalf.
vezokpiraka wrote:I am not offended. If I was I should hyave been dead or something.
To be honest, I really did think you overreacted in #459. When you go as far as to call a lynch on a person that said you were a weak player, that's a problem right off the bat.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”