Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Chrono... good job reading.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Case against Shattered Viewpoint

The first thing that really bugs me is that early in the day, he would frequently change his vote. No explanation behind it and dodged Kmd4390's question on him on numerous occasions. To this date, I doubt he answered Kmd4390's question on him. Also on his votes, he would give next to no information

ISO: 38: He basically ignores the case that Magua made back in Magua'a ISO: 0. When Magua asked if Shattered Viewpoint had anything to defend against his case, he basically said "Oh, there's no case for me to defend against.". Which quite frankly, is a pile of crap.

He has stayed in RVS throughout the majority of the game. No attempt to scum hunt, no attempt to get serious, and neglects other things that makes a good townie.

His current vote on me gives no explanation on why I was scummy. He has put absolutely no effort toward trying to get my lynched, which makes it more obvious that he is not caring about the game.

Also look at Magua's ISO 0, who makes a good case against him. Let me say this. This post is meant to get his butt lynched.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Xite91 »

Damn, and here I was thinking I was going to start the wagon on SSBF, way to ruin it with a terrible reason Chrono.
Anyways, here are the 4 people I would love to lynch today, from highest want to lowest.
Richard (obviously, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Boo :( )
SSBF (I've been pointing out things from him this whole time, if it's really that big a deal, though, I can go thru and point out where I did this/add more)
Rhinox (Read my ISO for case on him. Would rather push the two above him, though)
Kmd (Not playing how I've seen him play as town whether I was playing or not/ not really contributing)

Everyone keeps jumping off the Richard wagon though, So I will go ahead and try to get one started on SSBF.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Whooo-hooo pbp on SSBF!!!
Except this time, I'm gonna be nice and only point out important posts. Makes things easier on the eyes, it does!

2 - Asking about my policy vote on Kmd
3 - Asking Dia why they're suggesting alts? Wait, do you remember what you just asked a post ago?
4 - As opposed to all the times people haven't explained their votes? Poor reason #2, and then not looking at the reasoning for her vote? If you look at why charlie voted her, it's not so much OMGUS anymore.
Charlie wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Hey everyone. Twomz and Nacho give me scum vibes. Diacria needs to die regardless of alignment. Millar is town.
Odd, I think toothless abd Nacho gave me town vibes. Agreed on the other two statements though.

UNVOTE: CSL
VOTE: Diacria
And there it is.

5 - Why did you need to defend yourself for that?
6 - Here's where you start throwing spaghetti (I think I defined this before, but if not, it's that you throw a little suspicion on anyone that could be considered even slightly scummy and seeing what sticks, but waiting to vote any of them until one gets a bit more suspicion on them, then saying hey, I had a case on them all along, see?)
7 - You don't get to dictate these things ya kno (See post 5 of his in ISO)
8 - Mafia theory, gaming the mod
11 - More throwing spaghetti, the
non
request for millar to lynch
12 - Case on Dia (who's list I'm going to look more closely at since she was on the NKs)
13 - Teehee, his response to my telling him I saw his techniques on throw and check was, oh I didn't tunnel Dia, I made a post to EGL too.
14 - But claims can also hurt the town. Just sayin.
15 -
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I dislike ISO: 27 from raider8169. The second paragraph is basically WIFOM splattered all over the place. In the third paragraph, he continues to make a bad argument in terms of passing votes around.
raider8169 wrote:Scumtells are done more likely by scum then town but if that was really the case why is it that we are most likely going to lynch a townie day one then scum? In short its because the scum tells add up to accurately gauge someone instead of someone just jumping out day one saying "Hey everyone look at me I'm scum!" Attacking other people is how the game moves forward. Its natural but forcing that gets the game sidetracked and instead of really scum hunting someone is going to get lynched for some stupid reason. Right now there is not a real vote on me. Those that are have been just trying to make a bandwagon and are followers. None of them are scum hunting. Right now I think I am a good place to have a vote on simply because it can be easily disguised as an attempt at scum hunting.
Is this what you were talking about? Point out the WIFOM, I dare you.
Also, he makes a good point. I really couldn't find the reason that people were voting him no matter how hard I looked.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:1) I don't like your frequent vote changing style that went on until ISO: 22, as most of your votes appeared pointless. ISO: 17 sounds like appeal to emotion, which I also note.

2)
I'm actually seeing a decent case on raider8169 being formed. A few posts from his hasn't been very good and Rhinox's case against raider8169 is nice as well.
I like the bandwagon on both raider8169 and Shattered Viewpoint. I'm still suspicious of Diacria, but his play is improving.
Unvote

Shattered Viewpoint and raider8169 are scummy, but raider8169 is scummier.
Vote: raider8169
1) He changed his vote there too. In big bolded letters, on you actually. How could you miss it? How is that AtE? All it did for me was make me laugh.
2) Bolded. So, you went with Raider because he had a better case on him? So what you're saying is that he was the safer vote?

17 - Or it's easier to mask yourself as scum. Just think about it.
18 -
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Passive lurkers should be either A): left alone and recieve a replacement or B): be pressured to reduce contents. People with no posts cannot receive analysis based on there gameplay, so it makes sense to put them at a null read until contents from the slot is produced.
I am not by any means supporting a lynch on lurkers who don't post, that's voting someone based off a null tell, but that does not mean we should not look for scummy people just because two people haven't posted.
raider8169 wrote:Scummiest suspects shouldnt happen until late day one or better yet mid day two. That is my opinion and I think its better then tunneling in on someone day one for their opinions just because what you think is different from me. Those are not reasons to lynch someone and so far that is the case on me. Chalk it up to me voting a bunch of other people during RVS or whatever to make yourself feel better but at least take some effort in trying to kill me and come up with a real case.
Actually, it is best to find a scummiest suspect as soon as possible. You are able to push them further, make a better case on them, and not only that, we gain more information out of scum hunting as soon as possible. Plus if the person flips scum, you are able to look for connections between that person and the scumbag.
raider8169 wrote:Hell yeah I love being lynched day one with no real reason!
I already pointed out that I found your ISO: 27 scummy due to the
second
paragraph basically being WIFOM. Is that not a reason to lynch someone? I also agree to the general case on you.
Bolded. Lolwut?
Underlined. I thought it was the first paragraph that you found WIFOM-ridden?

20 - You went the easy route with those three. I thought Raider was scummier? Where did that case go anyways? Oh, nevermind I see that his recent play is now townier. That's funny, he seemed to be playing the same to me
21 -
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Everyone, switch your vote to Shattered Viewpoint if you truly think he won't benefit the game.
Wait, not if you think he's scum? Noted
22 - Easy case is easy
23 - You seemed really willing to vote me. Why is that? Do I seem like scum? I think I asked this before
24 -
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm going to say that there are scums on the Shattered Viewpoint bandwagon. My suggestion is that we look at the last five people on his bandwagon. People should note that on the last day of Day 1, the bandwagon shifted furiously to him, eventually getting him lynched without giving Shattered Viewpoint the oppertunity to claim.

As for my scum reads, they are the following:
chronopie
CSL
RichardGHP
millar13
Wait, huh? First, weren't you the one that said hey, everyone switch your vote to shattered if you don't think he'll benefit town (Not if you think he's scum, mind you)

LlamaFluff wrote:Shattered Viewpoint (12) - Ythan, EGL, Magua, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Amished, Charlie, kmd4390,
holycon, towmz, animorpherv1, pittbunny, millar13
Next, bolded are the last 5 on the wagon. Now lets see who matches up to your list...
OHAI MILLAR!
Yup, that's it. Interesing

25 - A slight change in suspicions here,
Vote: CSL
HoS: animorpherv1
FoS: chornopie, RichardGHP, and millar13

Where'd ani come from? I guess you just realized that you missed your whole 5 people list thing and decided to add one?

I responded to 26 already
27 - Good call on what? I think this is what we call buddying up good sir.
Anyways, responded to the rest of that. This seems like OMGUS behavior
29 - Case on charlie
"Too Long, Didn't Read Versions:
- Charlie is horribly scummy.
- I agree with Magua's and Jahudo's case on him.
- Last Will Mafia II's play conflicts with his town meta in Newbie Mafia 934.
- Without any doubt he active lurks in this game.
- Shows lack of willingness to participate in the game.
- Guilty of hypocrisy.
- Asks useless questions.
- Doesn't explain suspicion.
-
Vote on Shattered Viewpoint was a policy lynch vote, not a vote because he thought he was scum.

- Lacks explanation for his bandwagoning on CSL.
- Doesn't defend himself when points are brought up against him."

Because people say so
Here's the people that say so
A one-game meta
Well, this I agree on a bit
That can be attributed to the active lurking
How so?
So do you
So do most people in this game
Bolded. WAITWAITWAIT weren't you trying to get a policy lynch on Millar? Also, remember that point I noted about you trying to get a SV lynch?
Again, so do most people in this game
I'm pretty sure I brought some points up against you that you didn't defend, also again so do most people in this game.

Next few posts looks like more spaghetti throwing...

I'm really too lazy to read the rest of his posts. They're huge and there's way too many of them. I might add more later, but this alone to me seems like enough to lynch him for.

So, if we really aren't going to get a Richard lynch today, then lets go for this one today and (preferably) him tomorrow when you guys realize that whatever the results tomorrow, richard will not be easily cleared.
The only thing I can see being good about him is keeping him around, getting him to vig people at night that we say and the day that he doesn't we lynch him, that way, if nothing else, we've got the scumkill, which can be proven by the moment he doesn't kill someone we say to, we lynch him, then lynch the person we told him to that he didn't the next day. Although, this could kill off more than too many townies, it gets us up to two scum. And if he's town, then we have a town-directed nk every night. Only problem? I still think he's lying.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Unvote; Vote: EGL

I'll go with this. That eagerness to claim pings my scumdar. Why announce you can claim quickly without even checking how many votes were on you?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hey Xite:
Xite91 wrote:Considering the BLARING contradiction? You don't want people to use the same type of method to lynch you? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Does that make me mafia in your eyes?
Nachomamma8 wrote:WHY AREN'T WE LYNCHING HIM YET???
Nachomamma8 wrote:Boo, Charlie.

Join the EGL wagon and be smart like Jahudo...
Okay.

UNVOTE: Chronopie
VOTE: EGL
Oh look my votes are going down sequentially in my FoS list (in my iso 51).
Kindness
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll elaborate on Amished when I get a chance. I was about to catch up on my games, got through two of them, then my girlfriend texted wanting to go see a movie. I'll get to it when I'm around again.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Rhinox »

acknowledging prod. Reading this game is burning me out.

Chrono's wagon analysis is so much "analysis" as it is summary. Its kinda pointless. The conclusions he has drawn did not need any wagon analysis whatsoever. At least he gave a suspect, a reason, and a vote, but I still want to lynch him.

Richard comes back to claim, then sits around refusing to participate in any discussion about his claim or answer any questions. I don't care what his claim is, he's lying and he won't answer questions like "why he didn't kill millar or any of his other scum targets last night?" because he's lying scum and doesn't have an answer that makes sense. He claimed for survival because he knows the town wants to vig millar and he was banking on us leaving him alive on the grounds that he can kill millar. So I guess when he's "roleblocked" or something tomorrow, we'll have no choice but to leave him alive to try again? No, I don't think so.

unvote, vote Richard
I guess I'll have to wait for a chrono lynch until tomorrow.

I haven't paid enough attentian to EGL to say whether I would support the wagon, but I won't try to stop a wagon either. Actually, I'm starting to think any wagon that prevents this game from further stagnation is a good one.

I would definitely support a SSBF wagon. small points of his have been bothering me all game, pretty sure I've brought most of them up when I've seen them. I can definitely see an argument for scum-SSBF.

Not sure about Charlie. Don't really see the case, other than lurking. Makes me wonder, why charlie over other similar targets?

I don't agree with votes on Amished. He's my strongest town read at the moment.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Xite91 »

Charlie wrote:Hey Xite:
Xite91 wrote:Considering the BLARING contradiction? You don't want people to use the same type of method to lynch you? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Does that make me mafia in your eyes?
Honestly, not yet, but it's things like that that make me feel like you might be though.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Twomz »

I was thinking about moving my vote over to EGL, or at least considering his case in more depth... but then charlie posted again and reminded me why I have my vote on him.

/sigh
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Charlie »

Geez toothless, you make it sound as though I'm the bad guy. I would like to earn some trust of you but meh.
Kindness
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm finding it more and more difficult to post snarky comments when people get to them first.
Charlie, how do you manage to go from making a semi-valid point to looking like scum on a consistent basis?

Xite's pbp, while annoying to read, sort of clicks. However, I'm more likely relying on Xite's reasoning than my own at the moment, so I'll just
FoS SSBF
. I don't think I've got enough well-conceived argument to justify an actual vote on him yet, as I've really been losing touch with this game. I'm pretty sure I've been just barely dodging the prod-gun, and my latest posts don't contain all that much information that hasn't already been expounded upon in some shape by another player. I think I'm going to take a day to reread this game.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Amished »

The ease of which EGL is building without much of a case behind him really concerns me. I will not be supporting his lynch. Richard or SSBF is the play today for obvious reasons already stated.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Plenty of wagons have built up and exploded without a case. The one on EGL is not one of them.

@KMD: Join the EGL wagon. Your top scum read vehemently opposing it shows we're at least on the right track...
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Charlie »

@Pitbunny: That tends to happen when I post more. So... why don't I deserve your FoS/vote? Do you doubt what you say?
Kindness
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm feeling the Rich wagon. Need to look at the EGL one more in depth.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by millar13 »

VLA till Thursday; got more work that i feel like shooting myself
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 am

Post by Charlie »

Ythan wrote:I'm feeling the Rich wagon. Need to look at the EGL one more in depth.
Do tell me why you feel it. Coz I don't.
Kindness
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

@Mod: Can you prod Richard?

Richard has been a lot more active in two other games recently.
@Richard: why haven't you found the time to answer questions here?

---------------

@Pittbunny: Does CSL's requesting replacement affect your read of him at all?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Xite91 »

I'd really like a reason why there is so much of a wagon on EGL.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 am

Post by holycon »

ive seen alot of people jump on the EGL wagon without saying why and TBH I don't see him being even HALF as scummy as say ani or chrono or charlie
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

I'm a girl so please don't call me a him he or dude =)
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

RichardGHP prodded.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Xite91 wrote:2 - Asking about my policy vote on Kmd
And how exactly is this a problem to you?
Xite91 wrote:3 - Asking Dia why they're suggesting alts? Wait, do you remember what you just asked a post ago?
If it's the one about me asking about your policy vote on Kmd4390, then I'd like to know how this is relavent to asking Diacria why they're suggest you're an alt.
Xite91 wrote:5 - Why did you need to defend yourself for that?
Shattered Viewpoint's vote looked serious to me.
Xite91 wrote:6 - Here's where you start throwing spaghetti (I think I defined this before, but if not, it's that you throw a little suspicion on anyone that could be considered even slightly scummy and seeing what sticks, but waiting to vote any of them until one gets a bit more suspicion on them, then saying hey, I had a case on them all along, see?)
I never had a scum read on Kmd4390. I didn't like the comment, but that doesn't mean that person is automatically scummy.
Xite91 wrote:7 - You don't get to dictate these things ya kno (See post 5 of his in ISO)
I did not demand that we get out of RVS now, I was just trying to explain to RichardGHP that it's a good idea to get out of RVS as soon as possible. I am not dictacting when we should end RVS.
Xite91 wrote:8 - Mafia theory, gaming the mod
First argument: I will admit to using Mafia Theory in this, but I did not go on and on and on about it, that's very counterproductive.

Second argument: I honestly do not see how I was guessing the mod. I was using meta to determind why I thought posting restrictions didn't exist. Had the previous game had posting restriction, this argument would not have been used. Furthermore, I give out evidence that Shattered Viewpoint having a posting restriction is implausible. That is analysis his post, not gaming the mod.
Xite91 wrote:11 - More throwing spaghetti, the
non
request for millar to lynch
millar13 was being disrespectful to the mod and to a few others players (I can name off holycon and Reverse Simplicity). Had he continued to do that, had we not known of his claim (Was a mistake on my behalf to push a policy lynch on him even after his claim), and had we not decided on a lynch candidate, I sure as hell would have decided to try to get him replaced or if not possible, policy lynched him. I don't want someone who does not pay respect to the game to be playing the game at all.

As for your other argument, as there are multiple scumbags in the game, I am not going to just focus on one person and tunnel that person. You can claim otherwise, but I have and am still giving my argument on why I did not tunnel Diacria.
Xite91 wrote:12 - Case on Dia (who's list I'm going to look more closely at since she was on the NKs)
And I would like elaboration on why this is one of your "important points" against me.
Xite91 wrote:13 - Teehee, his response to my telling him I saw his techniques on throw and check was, oh I didn't tunnel Dia, I made a post to EGL too.
Which proves that I am not going to just focus on one person throughout most of the game and will discuss other subjects as well.
Xite91 wrote:14 - But claims can also hurt the town. Just sayin.
I can see that they can hurt the town, but they have benefits as well. Granted, he should not have claimed at all (I even told him that it wasn't recommended that he claimed at all), but we have some information thanks to millar13's claim. Plus if RichardGHP is lying about his claim (Which I believe he is), the vigilante can always vig millar13 and this problem would be resolved.
Xite91 wrote:Is this what you were talking about? Point out the WIFOM, I dare you.
Very well, I will:
raider8169 wrote:Scumtells are done more likely by scum then town but if that was really the case why is it that we are most likely going to lynch a townie day one then scum? In short its because the scum tells add up to accurately gauge someone instead of someone just jumping out day one saying "Hey everyone look at me I'm scum!"
Xite91 wrote:1) He changed his vote there too. In big bolded letters, on you actually. How could you miss it? How is that AtE? All it did for me was make me laugh.
First argument: Nice misrep. By until ISO: 22, I was including that post. I knew that he put it out in big bolded letters that he wanted me ded. It was obvious that he voted me and I took account in it.

As for your "It's not AtE" argument, we were out of RVS during the time. I'm sorry, but every scummy post outside of RVS I consider scummy, so I still think it's AtE.
Xite91 wrote:2) Bolded. So, you went with Raider because he had a better case on him? So what you're saying is that he was the safer vote?
Yes I went to raider8169 because I thought he had the best case at the time. Also, if you seriously think that raider8169 is a safe person, then why didn't I vote for the lurkers? Lurkers are an extremely safe target to be in, especially active lurkers and you will receive the least amount of scrunity for voting them because they are the least likely to defend themself. Note that raider8169 was not attacked mainly for active lurking and he actually put forth effort toward defending himself, that isn't a safe vote.
Xite91 wrote:17 - Or it's easier to mask yourself as scum. Just think about it.
I honestly doubt that voting for multiple people at a time makes it easier to mask yourself. You are more likely to gain scrunity from the multiple players that are voting you then from one person you put all your votes on. It also proves that you're more determined to find scums.
Xite91 wrote:Bolded. Lolwut?
I'll re-phrase it for you:
A passive lurker should either be left alone and receive replacement or be pressured to produce (I made a mistake in saying "reduce" when I meant "produce") contents. You cannot analysis a person who has not made any posts in the game, you can only get a null read out of them and only a null read until the slot starts to produce contents to analyze.
Xite91 wrote:Underlined. I thought it was the first paragraph that you found WIFOM-ridden?
It was the first large paragraph that I consider WIFOM-ridden, but it is technically the second paragraph since that major paragraph was two space away from the first paragraph which only contained one sentence. Understand what I'm saying?
Xite91 wrote:20 - You went the easy route with those three. I thought Raider was scummier? Where did that case go anyways? Oh, nevermind I see that his recent play is now townier. That's funny, he seemed to be playing the same to me
Shattered Viewpoint is definently not an easy target. I already have meta to prove that he played a lot better in my first game with him, so he had absolutely no excuse for his poor play, especially as a town member.

Also, I noticed that raider8169 from my POV that he was scum hunting and trying to find scums, his play was scummier back then.
Xite91 wrote:Wait, not if you think he's scum? Noted
By "the game", I mean that he won't benefit the town at all and I really did think he was scum.
Xite91 wrote:22 - Easy case is easy
I was suspecting Shattered Viewpoint since early Day 1, it took me a long time to suspect him. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and he failed to improve.
Xite91 wrote:23 - You seemed really willing to vote me. Why is that? Do I seem like scum? I think I asked this before
I am not willing to vote you at all, especially considering I have a town read on you. I was simply implying that it would be pratically impossible to switch a bandwagon from a person to another person in less then twelve hours (Of course that it was my mistake as it was actually four days).
Xite91 wrote:Wait, huh? First, weren't you the one that said hey, everyone switch your vote to shattered if you don't think he'll benefit town (Not if you think he's scum, mind you)
A person who supports a lynch on another person who flips town can analyze the bandwagon for scums. I am not going to give scums a free ride just because I was supporting the mislynch bandwagon myself.
Xite91 wrote:Next, bolded are the last 5 on the wagon. Now lets see who matches up to your list...
OHAI MILLAR!
Yup, that's it. Interesing
Scums do not always join a mislynch bandwagon, but they can be part of a mislynch bandwagon. Experienced scums like to stay out of a bandwagon to gain town creds for not joining it, so my suspects do not have to be on the mislynch bandwagon.
Xite91 wrote:Where'd ani come from? I guess you just realized that you missed your whole 5 people list thing and decided to add one?
No. Before analyzing the bandwagon, I had four major suspects off the top of my head. After looking at it, animorpherv1 joined the list as I really dislike his play overall. His play is still very scummy.
Xite91 wrote:27 - Good call on what? I think this is what we call buddying up good sir.
I was simply saying he was bringing up a good point. Now had I continued to agree with his reasons, then you could say I was buddying. But you are blowing his out of proportion.
Xite91 wrote:Because people say so
Xite91 wrote:Here's the people that say so
Should I not be able to agree on suspicion? I gave Charlie's ISO a second look and I agreed that he was scummy enough to switch my vote over. Would I seriously do this if I didn't agree with them?
Xite91 wrote:A one-game meta
Well it's better then nothing and I was trying to prove my point that I don't like Charlie's play here.
Xite91 wrote:That can be attributed to the active lurking
His active lurking explained why he wasn't really participating in the game.
Xite91 wrote:How so?
I have already explained this in here:
Me wrote:ISO: 27 is also very scummy. First off, this is definitive hypocrisy where he calls out millar13 for not doing anything, yet despite accumlating a relatively large amount of posts, he has done little to move forward the game, let alone help town. Secondly, he wanted more votes on raider8169. Yet he had put forth little effort toward trying to get raider8169 lynched.
Xite91 wrote:So do you
And so does everyone else. However, Charlie's questions rarely benefits the town at all, they are usually useless.
Xite91 wrote:So do most people in this game
The difference is that Charlie explained very little, if any legitimate reasons for voting his suspects. The most other people lack explanation for some of there suspects, but Charlie give lacks explanation for almost all of them.
Xite91 wrote:Bolded. WAITWAITWAIT weren't you trying to get a policy lynch on Millar? Also, remember that point I noted about you trying to get a SV lynch?
Yes I was trying to get a policy lynch on millar13, but I at least had legitimate reasons. When I realize that the risk outweight the benefits, I stepped out of the plan. And I see your point about Shattered Viewpoint, but it wasn't a policy lynch, I wanted him lynched because I thought he was scum.
Xite91 wrote:Again, so do most people in this game
His bandwagoning of CSL sounds the most shameless and had the least amount of reason for voting CSL
Xite91 wrote:I'm pretty sure I brought some points up against you that you didn't defend, also again so do most people in this game.
There is a difference. I have tried to defend myself against the majority of posts against me. Charlie has put forth next to no effort toward actually defending himself. That's why I called him out for not defending himself.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Prod received, still here.

I didn't kill millar because I figured he would be killed by someone else, and targeting him in that instance would circumvent the kill.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

RichardGHP wrote:I didn't kill millar because I figured he would be killed by someone else, and targeting him in that instance would circumvent the kill.
Hate this explanation. So you're saying that millar13 could have been targetted prevented you from using your role? I honestly doubt that scum would under any circumstances would even attempt to kill millar13 because he knows he's useless and if we lynch him, we lose a day. Then why didn't you target another person that you thought was useless/scummy? Your justification for not using your role yesterday is very inadequate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”