Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Corvuus »

ignoring all the mindgame/wifom and implications for a second:

.... a pro-town SC with charge results in the most advantage for town overall. ...

Permutations would basically involve forcing mafia to reduce it to 2:1, or the threat of SC reducing it to 2:1, and mindgaming from that or if it is 3:1 and SC has a charge, then as long as we don't lynch SC but lynch someone else (making it 2:1), then SC still has a 50-50 chance of vigging the mafia and winning as the last survivor survivor (if mafia kills the last townie) or as winning as town and/or survivor + town or survivor w/ mafia. At the very least, I see no reason why SC (even if survivor) wouldn't at least try to get town a win.

So for a single solo scum to avoid SC-end game permutations, then they would *have* to kill one of us tonight; resulting in a 3 way with SC as non-scum which results in a minimal 50-50 lynch chance or SC-vig vs. scum-NK if no lynch (if no lynch for some strange reason).

At any rate, SC gaining a charge isn't a bad thing regardless of tomorrow's permutations. There are mindgaming issues if all of us are still around tomorrow and SC gains a charge, but if someone dies, then the point is relatively moot.

C
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 am

Post by magnus_orion »

SC, please verify that if I protect you, you'll get a charge, and won't die, as opposed to dying.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 am

Post by magnus_orion »

ebwop: I had you check this earlier, but the wording was slightly ambiguous. I'm just trying to make sure now. If you don't get a response in time, I'll protect you anyway, and hope for the best.
Show
Win-Loss
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

SC having a kill, and then no lynching in a 3 person LYLO wouldn't improve the odds anymore than just lynching.

The 2 non-SCs will vote each other, giving SC the final say to kill regardless (lynch).
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

magnus_orion wrote:SC, please verify that if I protect you, you'll get a charge, and won't die, as opposed to dying.
Will do.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:36 am

Post by magnus_orion »

*shrug*
SP
is
more or less correct. And that
does
give me a baseline for some meta analysis

Meta:
corvuus, I can't find a scum game for. Acts like this as town.
bv310 busses as scum.
SP is reasonable as scum. He also busses as scum
Farside apparently lurks as scum.

Conclusion: SP is scum.
Show
Win-Loss
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Corvuus »

I haven't been on this site for about a year since my last game due to real life and I think i might have a grand total of ... 5-6 finished games here?
3 of which I was with SC in (i think).

I was scum in only one of them. 3rd day replaced in, newbie game on the old site. replaced in as scum that was about to be lynched.

oh, and then there was that one time when UK (as FL) invited me to replace in a game that was a speed/marathon type (each day is like 15 minutes?) and I was scum about to be lynched. By the time I found the thread, read my role, etc. I was already dead. I think my intro post (if i did one) was a bah post. I'm still relatively bitter about THAT.

So I've never survived or won as scum.

------------
I play mafia in real-life and if I had to give meta for myself, I'm always like this in terms of behavior/style.

I do play towards my win condition in all cases.

Corv
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 am

Post by magnus_orion »

The most damning thing, to be honest, is that BV310 buses as scum. In exactly the same manner as he did in this game.
I'm reasonably confident that SP is scum.
Show
Win-Loss
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Corvuus »

notes:

bv310 - 7 posts total
-random votes SC.
page 5 of game, post #5; votes SP.
post#6, also says Farside is scum for meta-y reasons.
post #7, replaces out.
-------

Tar had comments on bv310's actions in day-mason talk. Used by Tar to press and trap DGB. nothing else in mason talk?
-------------

I'd have to find Bv310's other games to see if this is an accurate tell or not.

but in terms of Sanity-immune scum, I'm leaning towards SP anyways.

C
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Oh hey, game's over. Got all the night actions in and there's no way for town to win now. I'd give you cute flavor but I have a bajillion other things to do.

So,
SocioPath, Corvuus, and DGB, the mafia, have won insane asylum II, and you all escape as I am very distraught over the loss of my teddy bear. Jerks.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Role PMs:
Welcome to Insane Asylum II Mafia,
Iecerint
. You are a
Mostly Vanilla Townie
. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
You are an inmate at the Insane Asylum. You and your fellow inmates may discuss the game in thread at night.

Active Abilities:

You have no active abilities

Win Condition (Town): You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dramonic
. You are a
Mostly Vanilla Townie

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
You are an inmate at the Insane Asylum. You and your fellow inmates may discuss the game in thread at night.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition (Town): You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yosarian2
. You are a
Psychologist

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:
You are part of the doctor's cabal at the Insane Aslyum. You may discuss the game during the day with your collegues in This Quicktopic
Decider of Sanity:
You are completely unaffected by any sanity changing effects.

Active Abilities:

Therapy:
Target a player at night. That player will become sane.

Mod Note: Also removes Miller state and one shot ability associated with millerness

Glork
. You are a
Miller Cop

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
Death's Miller:
All kills targetting you will have their sanity reversed.
(Sane kills become insane, Naive kills become paranoid, and vice versa. Random kills become the reverse of what they would have been.)

All Natural Cure:
All protections targetting you will have their sanity reversed.
(Sane protections become insane, Naive protections become paranoid, and vice versa. Random protections become the reverse of what they would have been.)

Active Abilities:

Investigate:
Target a player at night. You will be told their alignment. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Infectious:
Once per game, at night, you may use this ability. All killing and protective roles will have their sanity reversed for the duration of the night

Tarhalindur
. You are a
Miller Doctor

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:
You are part of the doctor's cabal at the Insane Aslyum. You may discuss the game during the day with your collegues in This Quicktopic
Guilty Conscience:
All investigations targetting you will have their sanity reversed.
(Sane investigations become insane, Naive investigations become paranoid, and vice versa. Random investigations become the reverse of what they would have been.)

Active Abilities:

Protect:
Target a player at night. They will be protected from kills. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Infectious:
Once per game, at night, you may use this ability. All investigative roles will have their sanity reversed for the duration of the night

magnus orion
. You are a
Miller Jack of All Trades

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
Emotional Rollercoaster:
(Sane kills become insane, Naive kills become paranoid, and vice versa. Random kills become the reverse of what they would have been.)

Hypochondriac:
(Sane protections become insane, Naive protections become paranoid, and vice versa. Random protections become the reverse of what they would have been.)

Planted Evidence:
(Sane investigations become insane, Naive investigations become paranoid, and vice versa. Random investigations become the reverse of what they would have been.)

Active Abilities:

Protect:
Once per game, you may target a player at night. They will be protected from kills. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Investigate:
Once per game, you may target a player at night. You will be told their alignment. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Track:
Once per game, you may target a player at night. You will be told who they targetted. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Diagnose:
Once per game, you may target a player at night. You will be told their sanity. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Infectious:
Once per game, at night, you may use this ability. All roles will have their sanity reversed for the duration of the night.

StrangerCoug
. You are a
NK Immune Miller Modified Vig

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
Bulletproof:
All actions that would kill you instead do not.
Ashes to Ashes:
Everytime an action would kill you and is stopped by Bulletproof, you gain a point.
Polarity Reversal, Kills:

Polarity Reversal, Protections:

Polarity Reversal, Investigations:

Active Abilities:

Dust to Dust:
Target a player at night. That player will be killed. This action costs one point. Your kill method is shot. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.

Snow_Bunny
. You are a
Nurse

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:
Promotions:
If a doctor is killed, you become a doctor of the same sanity of the doctor that was killed.

Active Abilities:

Haylen
. You are a
Serial Medical Administrator
Factional Abilities:

First Aid Kit From Hell:
Once per game, at night, you may kill a player. This kill is immune to sanity changes. This kill and Protect may not be used in the same night. If used on the same night as
Audit
, this kill is immune to roleblocks. Your kill method is Shot.
SK Falseclaim:
At any time during the game, as many times as you want, you may send me a role name and a list of abilities and I will construct a fake role PM for you.
SK Safeclaim:
You know that claiming Medical Administrator is a fairly safe claim in this game.

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:
Prescience:
You know when you are targetted by an action that would kill you.
(This will still go off even if both a sane protection and a sane kill target you, or any actions that would result in the same. As long as any action that would kill you targets you, you will be made aware of it regardless of other actions)

Inside Information:
You know your protection is insane and will kill the target as long as it is insane. You also know any insane doc kills will be noted as Scalpel Slashed.
Expert Planner:
Before the game starts, select a night. During this night
Audit
will be used.
Above Reproach: You show as innocent to all sane investigations

Active Abilities:

Protect:
Target a player at night. They will be protected from kills. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.
Insanely Persistent:
Once per game, at night, you may use this ability. Your sanity will become insane and you will become immune to sanity changes for the rest of the game.
Prescient Backlash:
If you would be killed, you may choose to reverse the sanity of all actions targetting you.
Audit:
Once per game, as selected by
Expert Planner
you may block all actions for the night and block all night talk for the duration of the night.

Win Condition (Serial Killer): You win when you are the last player living or nothing can prevent the same.
Corvuus
. You are a
Mafia Cop Godfather
Factional Abilities:

Buddies!:
You are in the mafia with
SocioPath
and
bv310
. You may talk to them anytime in this quicktopic
Mafia Kill:
You can execute the Mafia kill by targetting a player at night. Your kill method is "Shot"
Mafia Falseclaim:
At any time during the game, as many times as you want, you may send me a role name and a list of abilities and I will construct a fake role PM for you.
Mafia Safeclaim:
You know that claiming Cop is a fairly safe claim in this game.

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
Intimidating:
Any player with the Inmate ability that targets you will have the sanity of their action set to naive.

Active Abilities:

Investigate:
Target a player at night. You will be told their alignment. This is (obviously) not guaranteed sane.

Win Condition (Mafia): You win when the mafia control 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent the same
SocioPath
. You are a
Mafia Psycho...logist
Factional Abilities:

Buddies!:
farside22
and
bv310
Mafia Kill:
You can execute the Mafia kill by targetting a player at night. Your kill method is "Shot"
Mafia Falseclaim:
Mafia Safeclaim:
You know that claiming Vanilla Townie is a fairly safe claim in this game.

Passive Abilities:

Inmate:
Decider of Sanity:
You are completely unaffected by any sanity changing effects.

Active Abilities:

Psycho-the-rapist:
Target a player at night. That player's sanity will be randomized.

Win Condition (Mafia): You win when the mafia control 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent the same
Mod Note: Also makes the miller sanity inversion stick. As in, if a miller is targetted by Psycho-the-rapist, and then targetted by a cop, that cop's sanity will stay reversed rather than just being reversed for that targetting.

DrippingGoofball
. You are a
Mafia Doctor
Factional Abilities:

Buddies!:
farside22
and
SocioPath
Mafia Kill:
Mafia Falseclaim:
Mafia Safeclaim:
You know that claiming Doctor is a fairly safe claim in this game.

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:

Active Abilities:

Protect:

Win Condition (Mafia): You win when the mafia control more than 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent the same
FAKECLAIM:
DrippingGoofball
. You are a
Nexus Doctor

Passive Abilities:

Cabal:
Absent Minded:
All active and factional abilities targetting you are redirected to another player at random.

Active Abilities:

Protect:

Honestly, not really sure who would have won this even with optimal play. I think this is quite literally a random result game only tilted in town's favors by lynching intelligently. The scum and the town have so much bullshit that cancels each other out. I think it went well.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Corvuus »

good game.
--
If you were a survivor SC, we would have let you win with us.

C
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

damn.... wow... good game scum... I really didn't consider corvuus-sp a possibility.
Show
Win-Loss
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I thought farside's early play was easiest understood as scum, but everyone thought I was so wrong that I put her firmly into townworld from then on.

Tar was extremely heroic the day after I died. That is probably part of why he died.

I STILL have yet to play a game with SP where he is non-scum.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm just going to leave these here:
Glork wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:[Well, if you think SC is scum, and you don't think Eli is scum, then why wouldn't you be voting for SC right now? Why wouldn't you be taking this time to try to convince me to vote SC instead of Eli, when I've already pointed out that I won't be here again before deadline tommorow and so I have to vote tonight, and that I'm currently planning on dropping the hammer on Eli unless someone convinces me otherwise?
This is :goodposting:.

I'm content to lynch Socio tomorrow.
Glork wrote:I don't buy it. There is no rationale for being off of a deadline wagon of somebody you have repeatedly said is scum.

ESPECIALLY given that we can talk at night, you could have hammered and then explained during the night phase.

Yos's quote basically says, clear as day "SOCIO IS SPEWING BULLSHIT AND HIS CLAIMED 'SUSPICIONS' ARE DISINGENUOUS." And you have no legitimate response to that other than to post in lots of capital letters and hope that the town somehow finds this an accpetable repsonse.

Protip: We won't.
The two most veteran players had SP dead to rights, both died (although my death was due to Tar's carelessness), and nobody bothered to pay one bit of attention. Does anybody ever bother with any kind of nightkill analysis anymore? Socio isn't even that hard to get a decent read on.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Glork »

Oh, I'm also going to repost what I posted in the Green Room -- first exchange of words I had when I found out I died:
(10:58:33 PM) GlorkTheInvader: is socio scum?
(10:59:28 PM) UncertainKitten: Yep
(11:07:32 PM) GlorkTheInvader: ofc
(11:07:37 PM) GlorkTheInvader: is dgb scum?
(11:07:47 PM) UncertainKitten: yep
(11:07:53 PM) UncertainKitten: Go for three?
(11:08:12 PM) GlorkTheInvader: hm
(11:08:14 PM) GlorkTheInvader: one sec
(11:08:47 PM) GlorkTheInvader: haylen
(11:08:52 PM) UncertainKitten: Half a point.
(11:08:56 PM) GlorkTheInvader: she's the sK?
(11:08:58 PM) UncertainKitten: Yep

Easy fucking game to figure out. I need to go back to the "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO" strategy, apparently.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Darn >< I still blame dramonic.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Corvuus »

here is the scum quick topic.

http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/rgzBHTmwRFTRs

------------

I'm not going to claim that I did anything on purpose or had an overall set plan, I just went with what was going on.
I will comment on a few things, in particular my "oh my gosh there are two scum teams" and my "investigate tar".

1. On Haylen's SK flip, I went to a party that day and, for various reasons which may involve insanity, drunkness, or other lose of sense etc. I actually really did believe a "Serial Medical Administrator" was part of a separate scum team. (it is in the scum quicktopic). If I hadn't done that, then people would have probably thought i was 'still town' and SP was the 'planned' lynch according to the previous discussion (via tar, 1 power role is lying, probably SP) but apparently I was 'scummy' enough to make it uncertain enough that it is SP or Corv is scum. If SP was lynched instead of Dram, then it would be an almost automatic town win against me (I couldn't nightkill MO or SC, Dram would be lynched, or NKed, and it would be me stuck with a MO/SC 3 player lylo. Not a very winnable situation, although I did have a plan). If a SP lynch did emerge, I would have tried to be scummier to confuse the issue more to either get myself lynched, or force a 'safe' Dram lynch since SP could win 3 player lylo (kill works on MO), while I could not.

At any rate, I had no choice but to just stick with my weird 2-2 setup. This, other things going on, and me being 'scummy' somehow resulted in an 'inception' moment of town thinking there was 1 scum left (which if Tar was still around, he would have been able to smack town out of this. Tar was right about too many town roles, sanity-immune scum, etc. so I was surprised when everyone 'forgot' what tar said... even when I myself brought it up again.). The first point i see "only 1 scum left" mentioned was when MO accused me of being DGB-solo scumbuddy, but I don't see how this blossomed into taking such a deep root into town. At first, I was trying to 'disprove' it since 1 scum left, people think I am DGB-scumbuddy, and to continue parroting Tar's "good townie advice" but once people said that 1 scum left, it is Dram, then I had to force a Dram lynch/invent SC as survivor. At any rate, 1 scum left was probably the main downfall of town in the final day.

----

2. I investigated Tar last night since, I could claim that tar told me and I could claim wifom since SP or MO could have messed with my result. (which is what I eventually did to MO).

I probably could have investigated Dramonic and then blatantly lied about my result in an attempt to get Dram instant lynched but I didn't think it was that likely to be believable nor automatic (even before my '2 scum team insanity'). I also wanted to keep the Dram-investigation in reserve in the off-chance that SP did get lynched (which was part of Tar's plan so I did expect it), then I would submit 'no kill' and investigate Dram and then claim I got innocent and push for MO's lynch in a 4-player lylo. If Dram still got lynched (if non-dram, then win for town or scum), then his flip might be enough to 'psuedo' verify me (or at least mindgame for why would scum clear a townie). I would then have to lie again and say that my "if night kill targets me, it kills the nightkiller instead" is real (lying to try to draw it but also telling the truth) as to why I am alive in 3 player lylo, SC is unNKable, MO is unkillable (to me) and is scum, push for his lynch. If people voted no lynch, then I would have targeted SC in the off-chance that he gains a charge and uses it on someone who isn't me. I would never target MO since I'd probably kill myself.

Yeah, lylo for me without SP would really suck.

I agree with UK that the setup is tilted towards Town, especially when you consider the possibility of a "solid block of unnightkillable' town aligned players.

Corv
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Corvuus »

oh, the mystery of how the day-masons became known as the cabal is revealed.

UK calls them the cabal in post#1 of their quicktopic thread.

I thought there would be a lot more posting in the cabal thread considering how much happened because of it.

Corv
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Well, don't forget, DGB was naive. Her kills were strongman kills until she became sane due to Yos2. So, basically, she could have killed SC out of hand.

EDIT: Assuming she found a way past the millerdom...huh, that was harder than I thought. Never making a role that stupid ever again.

Also, how overpowered was the SK :V?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Corvuus »

Hopefully when you have time you will let us know what everyone's sanity was and the night actions taken. Yosarian made DGB sane?
---
also, I thought SC could not be killed 'no matter what'. It would just give him charges if it by-passed his sanity.

C
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Nah, SC could kill himself or be naive killed. Strongman overrides bulletproof. Here's basically all the mod info: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/wwMfGmGsAVBh
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Iecerint »

At least DGB won. I was so sad that I had to lynch her. :(

:P
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Corvuus »

Some things:

1. Due to psychologist/infectious, players targeting a player who has sanity changed get their own sanity changed as well? i.e. Tar was psychologisted by SP and I targeted Tar with Cop, the sanity flip caught on to me as well?

2. Yosarian psychologist treatment removes miller and the 1-time infectious global as well? This seems like it nerfs town instead of helping it :P. Especially since millers claim early, sanity flips, etc. Would MO's infectious disappear as well? Can he use more than 1 ability at a time?

3. SK is fairly overpowered to me, but town/scum each have their own 'wtf' overpowered as well.

Scum had DGB as 'cabal/insanedoc/strongman', SP as 'mind screw' + 'sanity immune'.
The scum Cop Godfather seemed least overpowered but that could just be me :P. Godfather 'survives' the longest, but is the weakest in terms of winning endgame.

Town had MO (jack of all) and SC (nk immune miller vig).

If SC had claimed something like a "vig who can't kill until a certain day/event is reached" then he probably would have helped town out alot. Draw NK, gain charges, etc.
MO's abilities were also quite strong as well.

If Haylen wasn't scummy enough/ignoring DGB/Tar with 1 of cabal must be scum, then the SK's night abilities would have dominated alot. As long as SK prevented their day-lynch, they would be tough to deal with.

DGB-insane doc, SK, SC-vigmiller, plus all the other "potential night deaths" makes it very swingy. Multiple deaths or scum death could lead to SK being outed, scum/vig/SK killing themselves, etc.

In the first insane asylum, town couldn't trust their abilities at all. I don't remember if scum had any abilities (just godfather + 2 goons?).

In this one, neither side could (or should have) trusted their abilities and I thought that was a pretty nice twist. I would have had SP submitting the kills every night and DGB protecting random non-scum just out of fear of what might happen.

Good setup UK.

Corv
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:I STILL have yet to play a game with SP where he is non-scum.
<3

Also I am 3 for 3 in winning games that Glork is in. :o
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”