Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Tazaro »

xvart wrote:
Tazaro, 580 wrote:I going to admit to confirmation bias. But I think suspicion of Aranneus is odd, xvart? I would think he's a diligent townie because I seem him browsing a lot?
Did I say I was suspicious of him? He is most likely not scum, but a third party Lyncher who is not going to win because his target is Humble and Humble is not getting lynched. Are you intentionally trying to drum up scandal?
Oh, not at all; I did not know lyncher is a third party role.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Oso »

xvart wrote:Sotty is either the scum who submitted the kill or the person that scum diddin blocked. I find it hard to believe that he would be the kill choice for mafia last night. Sotty being the kill choice just does make any sense to me from a scum POV. I'm thinking that diddin is lying, and if diddin flips scum then I think Tazaro is trying to fish out the actual protective role. I'm not going to go full speed ahead with connections at this point, but I do not believe diddin is a town Jailkeeper. I think the best bet when determining who to lynch is to not only consider the roles, but also who has been the scummiest.

xvart.
While my vote is still on Sotty(an aside here, I've noticed I have misspelled your name several times, I'll try not to let that happen again), I do have to disagree a bit on that one. Sotty I can see as a good NK choice along with you(xvart), and even perhaps myself,Poirot and KG for Night 1. Looking at it from a scum POV, those are probably going to the hardest players to get lynched if they are town and are probably already on the NK list, especially as we have players that don't even really need any help at all to get lynched.

That thought has made me seriously reconsider my action on voting Sotty several times before I finally went ahead. If we didn't have all this PRs out right now, I'd still be thinking that both diddin and Sotty stood a good chance of being town based on the protective part of diddin's role rather than thinking sotty has a decent chance of being scum based on the prevention part of diddin's claimed role.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by q21 »

Unvote, Vote Tazaro

I tipped when he unvoted diddin, then FoSed diddin in his very next post. Its just the culmination of an endless stream of self contradictions, not paying attention to his own posts - let alone others', fluff and nonsensical conspiracy theories. He has to go.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I don't know, maybe the best thing IS to policy lynch me for my inability to connect to this game and grasp what I actually can logically say about the situation.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by q21 »

The A2E isn't going to win you any points.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Tazaro »

No, I mean it. I've haven't connected to this game. I've replaced into many games and I've got scattered brained.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Aranneas »

Tazaro, I have not yet removed my vote from you. There is a reason for this. If you dislike your ability to follow the game thus far, don't make excuses. Make improvements. Why are you flailing around? I am sure you must have a concrete case against someone by this point. Present it in a comprehensive manner.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Tazaro »

@q21, actually, I’m not that useless. I have insight and Aranneus wants to hear it so here I go: It's interesting that diddin went from saying that Friend may be panicking scum and therefore he'll reread Poirot (who replaced Friend) to saying that he wanted to RECONFIRM his town read on Poirot after he got two votes, a reread which was accomplished quickly without finding one thing that was "blatantly scummy". What about rereading formore subtle scumminess, could he have reread for that? Who in the world says they want to reconfirm a town read, diddin? It seemed like diddin wanted to set up something about Poirot and then realized he didn't want to fail at it and thus wanted to change his objective to "reconfirming". Something bothers me about this, and he was being very adamant about undermining what I was saying about vezo being a VI. And my defense of vezo is justified by the attacks on vezo by diddin that are of the same bad character as the "direct contradiction" that you pointed out, q21. Remember that contradiction you pointed out of diddin, q21? Someone mentioned Diddin did not talk about Sotty until it was convenient for him to mention the sotty’s jailing thing that he claimed to do with his town jailkeeping power role, and this claim was riding on the back of and derived nourishment from the no-nightkill that very well may have another explanation, which is a night that I see that Oso wants to figure out, and I really want to know the truth about.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I'm personally going to believe vezokpiraka's claim now. It looks legit plus he uses evidence to prove his claim.
Unvote

@Tazaro: Please listen and stop multi-posting so often. It makes playing with you difficult and hard to read.
Tazaro wrote:I played with him before. I'm defending him because he is being targetted by diddin and KageLord's tag-team of voting and I see it as a push to lynch the VI. Considering diddin's change FROM saying that Friend might be scumming so he'll look closer at Poirot TO saying he just wanted to RECONFIRM his town read on someone who he previously implied might be scum based on Friend. This change is fishy to me, and he's being very adamant about undermining what I'm saying about vezo.
The reason why I saw him trying to undermine your points about vezokpiraka is because your defense of him is horrible and if vezokpiraka were to flip scum, you would be very likely scum as well. Me and q21 were also voting for vezokpiraka, what makes our vote on him not scummy especially since diddin KageLord did most of the pushing?
Sotty7 wrote:This is all well and good if Tazaro was in the game since the start. He wasn't. He came in and hammered right near the deadline, no matter how you try and spin this it isn't scummy. There were no other viable wagons, little to no time to push anyone else up what did you expect him to do? I have also explained why the hammer isn't scummy during my discussion with Oso, what do you think of that?
If I had gotten to this thread early enough, I would have hammer quadz08. Not because for an informational lynch, but because I truly thought he was scummy. Scummy people are likely to flip scum. I would have felt a lot better if someone who actually suspected him hammer instead of just someone who replaced in.

And to answer your question, if you don't think the hammer is scummy, that is your own opinion, disagreeing would not put you on my scum list. I personally think it is scummy and I want to make my opinion known.
Sotty7 wrote:I think you are pushing a very weak case here. His fluff posting his scummy, his not reading the game is scummy and these are things you don't even mention. The hammer is probably the one thing that isn't scummy about his play so far.
The hammer isn't the only reason why I suspected Tazaro. I didn't like how he tried to justify it with static, I didn't like how he said it was an informational lynch to him while others except vezokpiraka thought quadz08 was scummy. I also didn't like how he wanted us to think that Day 1 is probably going to be a mislynch, which is a really bad mentality to have. It is more then just the hammer. Also, other things I don't like about Tazaro has already been said by other people. On top of that, I do plan on building my case on him, so what you see is not all you're going to see from me attacking Tazaro.
Tazaro wrote:This wasn't part of the deal. It was supposed to be at least 3 people agreeing regardless of whether it just three.
Does it matter? No it doesn't, now it sounds like you're nitpicking.
Tazaro wrote:So KageLord did something, and diddin claimed to do something. These two can easily be theorized as planning this in their conversing with each other at night... again, KageLord and diddin, that's my tag team of scumminess.
Vote: diddin
Wait, you are voting someone who's claiming a power role but not someone who targetted another person? This really doesn't make any sense, especially since you later said that KageLord has been outed.

@Tazaro #565: How could KageLord possibly be a Mafia Jailkeeper when diddin claimed the role? This seriously makes absolutely no sense.

#594: Unbelieveable. You're overreacting on a vote that isn't even on you. Seriously, think before posting.

Vote: Tazaro

Terribly misplaced logic, very poor defenses, and still makes absolutely zero sense.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I would have voted KageLord, but no one else was and I have wanted diddin to die; my vote is on him. Why are we believing diddin? I need Sotty to come in here; he's got the right thinking.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Sotty's right thinking is that he has belief that I can be town.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by KageLord »

q21 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Tazaro

I tipped when he unvoted diddin, then FoSed diddin in his very next post. Its just the culmination of an endless stream of self contradictions, not paying attention to his own posts - let alone others', fluff and nonsensical conspiracy theories. He has to go.
This was actually my thinking as I read what I had missed today. I was already leaning, but today's additional conspiracy theory (Oso + diddin), his idea of people voting me to pressure a full claim (ignoring my claim that it would only hurt town), and the clear AtE have pushed me over the edge on this matter (might be additionally that I know all of his stuff on me is wrong). He's right about one thing. We should lynch him.

Vote: Tazaro

And Oso, I'm sorry you feel that way about my semi-claim position right now, but please be patient. It is very likely that I will end up fully claiming either D3 or D4 if I make it that far.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I feel the same way about your semi-claim position as Oso did; is he ignoring your claim, too? He wanted to lynch somebody; I wanted to pressure somebody. And who are you parroting about additional "conspiracy theory," who first said that term? Hive mentality much? The diddin and KageLord theory was my thinking. Should I just keep quiet?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Oso »

KageLord wrote:And Oso, I'm sorry you feel that way about my semi-claim position right now, but please be patient. It is very likely that I will end up fully claiming either D3 or D4 if I make it that far.
I'll go with that for now. Just remember though, if your role reveal on the dead list doesn't lend itself to showing what sort of info you have on me, any information you have dies with you if you are NKed.

Other than saying that, I have no further objection to you not fully claiming. Especially since it seems that Tazaro is the one who is up for the lynch today. Or is at least the flavor of the moment.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I shouldn't have replaced, should I, Oso?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Oso »

Not my call to make. You are the best to answer that I think.
-
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Oso Post 593 wrote:And to answer you, I think it does. I repeat, there are too many PRs, in my opinion, in this game if you are not scum.
I don't get it. What do all the power roles claimed so far have to do with me being scum or not? I have claimed no role.
Oso Post 593 wrote:Maybe ignoring the claims at this point and just going with the players that aren't claimed is the better play, I don't know. Any suggestions?
Have you tried scum hunting? I'm serious here, who is the scummest person to you? Pressure them. Vote them. Right now you are costing by on the “claims” and distancing yourself from your vote on me by basically saying you don't think I am scum. It doesn't add up to me at all.

= = = = = =
q21 Post 602 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Tazaro

Care to weigh in on all the claims at all?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by diddin »

I never mentioned anything about Sotty before the claim because I figured at the time he is more likely to be town than scum. However, Tazaro's buddying with Sotty at this point is starting to change that and I'm not completely discounting Sotty as scum. If Tazaro flips town I have an eye on q21 as I don't like how he came in and just voted Tazaro without commenting on any of the claims and very little of the recent going-on.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Oso »

Sotty7 wrote:
Oso Post 593 wrote:And to answer you, I think it does. I repeat, there are too many PRs, in my opinion, in this game if you are not scum.
I don't get it. What do all the power roles claimed so far have to do with me being scum or not? I have claimed no role.
Oso Post 593 wrote:Maybe ignoring the claims at this point and just going with the players that aren't claimed is the better play, I don't know. Any suggestions?
Have you tried scum hunting? I'm serious here, who is the scummest person to you? Pressure them. Vote them. Right now you are costing by on the “claims” and distancing yourself from your vote on me by basically saying you don't think I am scum. It doesn't add up to me at all.
We have 3 claimed PRs. All of them have true claimed (at least that is premise I am going on) there was no NK. Therefore diddin claim of jailing you didn't keep you from being killed, it prevented you from killing someone.

We know from quadz flip that this isn't a non-vanilla game so if diddin, vezo and KG are Town PRs then that is just about right for town.

I don't have to scumhunt because didiin jailed the mafia nightkiller.

Clear enough?
-
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by KageLord »

Tazaro wrote:I feel the same way about your semi-claim position as Oso did; is he ignoring your claim, too? He wanted to lynch somebody; I wanted to pressure somebody. And who are you parroting about additional "conspiracy theory," who first said that term? Hive mentality much? The diddin and KageLord theory was my thinking. Should I just keep quiet?
That was just one point on the agenda. By itself, it means very little. It is only when a little thing is coupled with a few other possibly bigger things that it has more meaning. And Oso clearly didn't ignore my claim since he flat-out stated earlier that he didn't care too much at the time if it hurt town. He responded directly to what I said.

And if it's a baseless theory, I would suggest you do keep quiet, yes.
diddin wrote:I never mentioned anything about Sotty before the claim because I figured at the time he is more likely to be town than scum. However, Tazaro's buddying with Sotty at this point is starting to change that and I'm not completely discounting Sotty as scum. If Tazaro flips town I have an eye on q21 as I don't like how he came in and just voted Tazaro without commenting on any of the claims and very little of the recent going-on.
Could you specify what he's exactly buddying with Sotty on? I didn't notice much of that going on. What I saw was more of him trying to get in with Humble (pointing something out and hoping Humble can make a strong point out of it, probably giving him town cred for pointing it out). Not surprisingly, this didn't slip past Humble's attention though he didn't pursue it much.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Is it L-2?
If so please claim Tazaro. Or if I missed the claim please quote it.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oso Post 618 wrote:We have 3 claimed PRs. All of them have true claimed (at least that is premise I am going on) there was no NK. Therefore diddin claim of jailing you didn't keep you from being killed, it prevented you from killing someone.
This makes
no
sense. If you believe the power roles have “true claimed” why do you suddenly LEAP to the conclusion that I was blocked from making the kill? AKA, if you believe there is a town watcher, JK and ??? why does that mean I was the one doing the killing? Why can't it mean that I was just sat at home being
protected
? The power roles claiming have nothing to do with me or my role. You are really reaching bad here.

Tazaro shouldn't be claiming until he is at lynch -1 and someone is willing to hammer.... Geez.

Vote: q21

In the background, done very little. Avoided commenting on the claims. Feels like scum laying low. Oso's vote on me is also looking very bad to me now.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Tazaro »

KageLord wrote:And Oso clearly didn't ignore my claim since he flat-out stated earlier that he didn't care too much at the time if it hurt town.
I didn't care about it's negative impact either:
Tazaro wrote:I'd prefer to pressure KageLord with votes to force a claim (we don't know if his information is anti-town as he says, and it's probably not going to make much of a negative impact in comparison to the value of the information anyway
And Oso, this is why I like Sotty, he also sees some of your stuff as bulls***; I mean, what am I supposed to think: either you actually were believing in Sotty's lynch as good risk for day two or you are tricking to see if we get duped by your suggestion (which is the "oso and diddin 'conspiracy' possibility). Are you going to suggest lynching me to see if I am just buddying with Sotty for scum purposes? I mean, I'd be an informational lynch and you'd get rid of an apparently annoying poster. And I take ombrage at q21's vote after not hearing much from him; don't discount him as a possible scum. I don't know about KageLord, but I suggest you remember what I said about vezo being a weak player if I get lynched for being a weak player, which will result in my flipping town. I don't want to be today's flavor of death. But I've been open with my ideas, not trying to manipulate anyone, and I am interested to see what exactly you guys think my plan was if I were scum.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 am

Post by xvart »

Sorry everyone. Have been super busy with doctor's appointments and work. I'll read through the contributions and have something tonight or tomorrow. Please for the love of god do not lynch anyone in the next 12 hours.

I'll also need some V/LA coming up as I am having surgery a week from today.
V/LA: 7/10 - 7/13
(variable depending on how doped up I get on painkillers).

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Oso »

Sotty7 wrote:This makes
no
sense. If you believe the power roles have “true claimed” why do you suddenly LEAP to the conclusion that I was blocked from making the kill? AKA, if you believe there is a town watcher, JK and ??? why does that mean I was the one doing the killing? Why can't it mean that I was just sat at home being
protected
? The power roles claiming have nothing to do with me or my role. You are really reaching bad here.
If you want to play deliberately dense here, that's fine by me.

I figure it's pretty clear where I'm going and why.
-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”