Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Tazaro »

Oh, when I answered Poirot's questions, I read too quickly and thought question six was about Super SB's suspicion of me. I want you guys to get diddin when I'm lynched.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Tazaro »

My last double post: I guess I saw "Super" and "suspicion" and linked them together in a Glenn Beck fashion. I hope I get a cookie for my answers to Poirot's questions.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Humble Poirot: You putting Aranneas in the Lyncher slot instead of the scum slot is interesting. What makes you think that Aranneas is more likely a Lyncher then a Mafia?
Tazaro wrote:I'm one of the VIs, aren't I? lol to that
Seriously, how could your play be described as anything but VI? You are probably one of the worst VI's players I've ever seen, even worse then vezokpiraka. You trying to laugh that off makes me want to do a huge facepalm.
Tazaro wrote:2) I'm lazy and prefer to make decisions from the fresh current of posts that come in after I replace.
So you're saying that you intentionally missed out on a lot of valueable information by deciding on the "Oh, I'm not going to read this thread, even thought I could bring up some good points and help the town more." mentality? Seriously, that's lazy and really scummy.
Tazaro wrote:6)SSBF really thinks I'm scum, he apparently doesn't want me to slip through. I know he wants to win, but I'm not scum, I'm just a weird player, kind of like vezo but with different things that are annoying about me.
So does everyone else on your bandwagon. Also, people play differently, but that doesn't mean they're scum. Fate (The player) plays considerably different from other players and he is very well respected in this game. Playing in a weird way does not excuse you from commiting scum tells.

Overall, I'm satisfied with this lynch. Not only do we get rid of an annoying semi-spammer of a player, he is also likely scum.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Tazaro »

Man, I really need to make improvements to my town play.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Sorry guys, I have another major assignment due, thankfully the semesters almost over.

Vote count 2.4

Oso (3) Sotty7, Tazaro
Tazaro (6) Aranneas, diddin, q21, Super Smash Bros. Fan, KageLord, vezokpiraka
KageLord (0)
Humble Poirot (0)
q21 (0)
Aranneas (0)
xvart (0)
diddin (1) xvart
vezokpiraka (0)
Sotty7 (1) Oso
Super Smash Bros. Fan (0)

Not voting: Humble Poirot

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is August 13th, 10:30 AM (GMT + 10:00).

A lynch has been decided on Tazaro (post 657).
If you are the player being lynched please do not continue to post after the hammer. I'll leave Tazaro's posts as they are because of the confusion over the late vote count.

Last edited by totallynotmafia on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 am

Oh wow, you guys don't waste any time now, do you? You guys are more bloodthirsty than Edward Cullen when Bella has her period. Oh well, the tribe has spoken as it were, and Tazaro, you've been eliminated from the amazing race, you're fired. Literally. I still don't know how to tie a damn noose knot so I've decided to dispose of you in the most humane way I can think of, with this flamethrower.

*torches Tazaro*

Oh wow that worked really good, definately one of my best ebay purchases yet! The smells a bit off-putting though. Kinda makes me feel like KFC. Hmm...what's that other smell though....smells like vanilla. I guess Tazaro was a vanilla townie too then. Wait a minute...so townies killed by the town: 2, townies killed by the mafia: 0. Who's the underground crime syndicate now, HMMMM????? If you keep this up I may have to rename the game Vanillaphobes. I mean common, it was the early 90's, that kind of lame-arse white rap was cool back then!

Anyway,
Tazaro, Vanilla Townie, was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 has begun. You have 72 hours to get in any night choices.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Goodmornin'! Goodmornin'! It's a lovely day today! Well, that is unless you're KageLord, and your idea of a lovely day is not being dead. It's his own fault really, he should have taken heed of the old adage: go to sleep with fishes, wake up with cement shoes. I know what you're thinking, and yes, I must admit I suspect foul play too. This "sleeping with the fishes" could only point to one culprit: Aquaman! That amphibious jerk.

Okay, let's
loot
search KageLord's house, you know for clues. Hmmm....there's an awful lot of cop uniforms in his wardrobe, so that means he was either a cop, or a stripper. Let's check his wallet....there's only 10 bucks in here....I guess that means he was a cop.

KageLord, Town Cop, was killed Night 2.

Day 3 has dawned. Deadline is Monday 23rd August, 11:30 AM (GMT + 10:00). With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Sotty7 has notified me she will be V/LA until Wednesday 11th.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Bah, go town.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Oso »

This.
KageLord wrote:All I can say is that,
even though my role didn't let me know Oso's alignment, I think he is town right now
and would rather see a Tazaro lynch.
I'ma make a guess that he was hedging hoping to avoid a NK.

Diddin, did you jail anyone?

Vezo, who did you watch?
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by xvart »

Wait. Vezok, do not answer until after diddin answers. Diddin - who did you JK and why?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by diddin »

I jailed Oso last night because a few were suspicious of him and I figured scum would predict me jailing someone I personally am more suspicious of, so I figured I was more likely to successfully roleblock scum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by KageLord »

Bah. Go town!

*Le Snippe*
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I watched someone tonight.
Do you want me to out more Power Roles or should I shut up and say nothing?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 am

Post by xvart »

Vezok - claim your target, how many people targeted that person, and reasoning why you picked that person. You don't have to claim the names of the people yet.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am

Post by xvart »

Alrighty; the time has come. I'm having reconstructive surgery on my shoulder tomorrow morning. I will more than likely not be able to post at all tomorrow, and depending on the pain meds and how the surgery goes I might not be able to make a quality post for a couple days after.

V/LA: August 10 - August 13
Noted, hope it all goes well.

I'll try and get a final post in tonight but I wanted to get this done now just in case.

xvart.
Last edited by totallynotmafia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only read quote walls.

Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Oso »

I'll throw in with xvart. At least a target name and if they were visited or not would be nice.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Oso »

@xvart, hope everything goes well by the way.
-
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

Post by diddin »

I consider Oso and Vezo as confirmed town now. Meaning if there is scum in our neighbor group, it is Humble. If Humble really is scum, than it's doubtful Aranneas is a lyncher after all.

I'm thinking Vezo caught scum, I'd be shocked to see more power roles in this game.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I agree with other people in where q21 needs more attention. I remember him being a lot more involved with the game Day 1. He didn't do nearly as much to help the town Day 2 and I feel that he's trying to avoid attention with all the drama that happened Day 2 with Tazaro/vezokpiraka where he had little involvement in. More thoughts about him later.

@diddin: Would you consider Aranneas a possible lyncher if Humble Poirot flips town? Given that he put a lot of focus on Tazaro and that he flips town, I feel that Aranneas was genuinely scum hunting instead of tunneling on him.

@xvart: 1. Good luck with your surgery. Hope you get well soon.
2. Why did you not want vezokpiraka to answer before diddin?
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Oso »

I think I can agree with that. q21 needs some attention as this is about the point in the game where we have decide what to do about lurking players. Since q21 hasn't asked for a replacement and, as far as I know, is posting enough to avoid prods, he's definitely lurking.

But I'm going to put off deciding which way I'm personally going to go until I hear what vezo has to say.
-
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Humble Poirot »

Hi, quick post.

Kagelord, people need to ISO kagelord and see what they can find.

q21, should explain who he is suspicious of,after all that has happened, and why. Same thing goes for Aran.

People should be careful with outing any more roles in a rush. That goes for vezok. You are the cause kagelord, by the way.

Why the lack of theories, Oso? Since you wrote some yesterday about the no kill.

For those who werent voting tazaro... what has changed?

diddin, while you would be ignoring the possibility of a different sanity, I can see why you would think Oso is confirmed but what makes vezok town? Since when you're shocked of the amount of PRs in the game? Wasn't that Oso?
SSBF wrote:@diddin: Would you consider Aranneas a possible lyncher if Humble Poirot flips town? Given that he put a lot of focus on Tazaro and that he flips town, I feel that Aranneas was genuinely scum hunting instead of tunneling on him.
1) Are you trying to line up lynches?
2) I put focus on Tazaro so now fake arguments are not that? Aran's post is still there for you to watch it. I knew this would happen sooner or later, people would try to forget that there was no case against me and try to only remember the attack, not the content (Aran himself said he had dropped it).

I put a lot of focus on Tazaro so that makes me scummy? So that makes Aran townier and he was really scumhunting? unless I flip town and he's a lyncher?

This is some twisted logic.

Also, did you even wonder about the 6 people who DID vote Tazaro? Waggon analysis this time is not important?

oh, and good luck xvart.

HP

PS: Tazaro is not here anymore, we already missed a day and a PR. Can we discuss content and not words that vanish in thin air? Point to the things you say and explain why you say A or B.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Oso »

Humble Poirot wrote:People should be careful with outing any more roles in a rush. That goes for vezok. You are the cause kagelord, by the way.

Why the lack of theories, Oso? Since you wrote some yesterday about the no kill.
I have plenty of theories still but they are waiting on whetever info vezo decides to bring.

Vezo is the claimed watcher, he says he watched someone last night.

And no, vezo didn't kill KageLord (or at least I hope he didn't). Scum killed KageLord. Let's not go about blaming the players for doing the job their role specifies they should do.
-
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by diddin »

Errrrrrrrrrrrr yeah semi-confirmed totally forgot possibility of sanity. It's even probable due to vezo being watcher.

I think vezo is confirmed because now that it is confirmed Kage has a visiting role, vezo's report is correct. Kage did not explicitly deny visiting Oso, and I think it would be almost impossible for scum to not only guess a PR in their fakeclaim, but also correctly guess whom he visited.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ok.
I targetted Humble Poirot. I thought that he was a possible target for a scum kill and visited him.
He was visited by kagelord and someone else. That someone else knows who he is so I don't want to out another PR.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

@Oso: Fair enough. I'm just a bit angry that Kage is dead and that, to add insult to injury, he flipped cop. Nevertheless, we need less anti-town playstyle in order to start turning around the game.

diddin... Vezok was confirmed watcher yesterday (unless he was scum with kage, which is now impossible)... But why
confirmed
town?

about vezok's watch: Interesting. The other PR should not claim for now.

People need to explain their suspects so far. Specially q21 and Aran.
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”