LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

RichardGHP (6) - animorpherv1, CSL, Amished, Xite91, Super Smash Bros. Fan, rhinox
EGL (4) - nachomamma8, jahudo, Locke Lamora, Charlie
Charlie (3) - Magua, twomz
Amished (2) - kmd4390
Chronopie (2) - RichardGHP, holycon
Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) - Chronopie
CSL (1) - pittbunny

Not Voting (4) - EGL, raider8169, millar13, Ythan
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Will get back to Xite91 tommorow.

EGL is seeming to gain a lot of suspicion lately. My opinion on him:

I took a good look at his ISO and I'm suspicious of him. Granted, it's not as high as my top five major suspects, but he isn't that bad of a lynch. This is what I dislike about him:

1. I really do agree with people that I didn't like that his reason for voting Shattered Viewpoint was RVS. Throughout Day 1, despite making serious posts, he never makes a serious vote during that day, so I don't see a single decent explanation for keeping his RVS vote on Shattered Viewpoint. Worse yet, he never even suspected Shattered Viewpoint and that's saying something.

2. Basically coasted throughout Day 1. He produced contents, but just barely enough that we don't notice this. To be honest, this kinds of annoys me and I find it a bit scummy.

3. Lack of contents during Day 2. I can understand the election delimma getting in the way during most of Day 2, but what about before it? He didn't really do that much in the game compared to most other people. His last post of Day 1 suggested that he would do some serious catching up and you'd think you would at least gain an explanation on his top suspect. Sadly, this isn't the case. Not only has he not done much today, he hasn't really taken any stance or voted anyone. Not liking this.

So yeah, he hasn't really done enough to my satisfaction. While I do prefer my top five lynch candidates, EGL isn't a bad lynch.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

Look at the latest votecount.
grumblegrumblegrumblenolynch
But thankfully for Rule 5:
LlamaFluff post #1 wrote:[05] DEADLINE LYNCH RULES: As the At deadline, a person will be lynched if they have a majority of voters voting for them. That means you can be lynched with just one vote if only one person is voting. If no one has a majority of the votes cast, it is a no-lynch.
I still don't think Richard is the correct lynch Today. From the teachings of other MS players, lynching a claimed vig+ is a bad idea. Better to leave him be free to take a NA action and claim it. I'm not gonna vote him Today.

kmd4390, I simply won't go against my gut-read on Amished now and am reluctant to join a bandwagon at this budding stage.

I could go along with a Chronopie lynch but realistically I think he isn't going to get wagon-to-lynch quickly unless both kmd and toothless vote him.

I'm more confidant that SSBF is town now.

Move your votes to EGL, people. I want a lynch!
Kindness
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

@SSBF - You're doing it again, mr scum
@Charlie, why do you find him town exactly?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Charlie »

I call this out based on what I've seen before: in my first newbie game (yes I was scum) there were 2 people constantly arguing against each other till no end (hence mudslingling). The fact was both were town and not listening to each other...the final outcome wasn't so bad when consensus was reached.

I think the fundamental basis of this thinking is that town members will voice out their opinions as much as they want without fear of being called out for it.
Kindness
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Charlie wrote:I call this out based on what I've seen before: in my first newbie game (yes I was scum) there were 2 people constantly arguing against each other till no end (hence mudslingling). The fact was both were town and not listening to each other...the final outcome wasn't so bad when consensus was reached.

I think the fundamental basis of this thinking is that town members will voice out their opinions as much as they want without fear of being called out for it.
Although, good scum also will.
I know it's hard, but reread through our (or at the very least SSBF's) posts. You'll find that there are plenty of differences between the two, one of the biggest being that SSBF's seem a lot more scummy. At least IMO
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Charlie »

Okay.
Kindness
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

At this stage I'm not all that confident that Richard is going to bother to perform a night action, given his current attitude to the game. He doesn't appear to be thinking clearly about it and he's certainly not exhibiting any interest in participating properly.

SSBF: so does that make EGL your number 6? Is there anything you do like about him that keeps him out of your top 5?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am

Xite91 wrote:@SSBF - You're doing it again, mr scum
So let me guess, everytime when I find something about a person that I don't like, I'm "throwing spaghetti"? So I can't have a sixth suspect that I won't mind pushing the lynch of?
Locke Lamora wrote:SSBF: so does that make EGL your number 6? Is there anything you do like about him that keeps him out of your top 5?
1. Yes that would make EGL my #6 suspect.

2. For one thing, he hasn't been as scummy as my top five lynch candidates, that's a given. He tries to at least participate to a certain degree in here while I have seen noticably less effort from my top five suspects (Although Charlie is seeming to actually participate in the game recently, hence why the unvote on him), so he isn't totally useless.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Xite91 »

No, that one was following the crowd, you know, seeing that there's suspicion on someone so posting a case on them. When I was asking for a case one him, I was asking the people that started suspecting him in the beginning.
I know there was a case put on him, but I thought it was already discussed that it wasn't a good case, then suddenly everyone's like, I'm feelin the EGL lynch.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Rhinox »

The Locke wrote:At this stage I'm not all that confident that Richard is going to bother to perform a night action, given his current attitude to the game. He doesn't appear to be thinking clearly about it and he's certainly not exhibiting any interest in participating properly.
Sounds to me like you think he's telling the truth but you want to lynch him anyways. Is that accurate?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Jahudo »

@Richard:
Richard wrote:I didn't kill millar because I figured he would be killed by someone else, and targeting him in that instance would circumvent the kill.
Fair enough. Its a large game so its not unreasonable to think there would be two town ways to kill at night.

But then why did you say this?
Richard wrote:Not really sure if it's even worth keeping me around, since I'm likely to end up either killing townies or sitting on my butt doing nothing for most of the game.
If you knew you could use your power like a vig can target people who thought were scum but weren't getting voted enough to lynch? Do you not trust your own judgments that much?

--------------------------
--------------------------

@EGL:
EGL wrote:And catching up on what I missed.
Welcome back. Who is scum?

Also this,
Jahudo wrote:
EGL wrote:2 and 3) I done told you people before I get suspicious of people with mile long town lists, especially on D1, because it seems like they're buddying/know who is and is not scum. The same applied to my questioning KMD about his page 1 town reads. HTF does someone know on page 1 who is town? It's not my fault if you disagree and think that's perfectly normal
Before in this game? Then why didn't you throw a vote down on one of them? If Viewpoint was a better lynch at the time, why didn't you say why? Did you look for his posts after you voted? Why no questions to him?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Xite91 »

Oh, here I was thinking I had voted SSBF, so I went back to check it to tell the mod that my vote changed and I realized I totally forgot I had promised to keep my vote on Richard. Well, hey at least I didn't change my vote. And since I am true to my word, I'm not going to, so I urge either a vote on Richard or on SSBF plox, kthnxbai
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh, look.

EGL is making promises he has no intentions to keep.

And I'm also betting that there are at least two scums on the Richard wagon right now. One kill last night suggests that Richard might be the only town killing force, meaning that if they can lynch him today, then there will be no possible way to kill millar without giving scum an extra kill...
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Rhinox wrote:
The Locke wrote:At this stage I'm not all that confident that Richard is going to bother to perform a night action, given his current attitude to the game. He doesn't appear to be thinking clearly about it and he's certainly not exhibiting any interest in participating properly.
Sounds to me like you think he's telling the truth but you want to lynch him anyways. Is that accurate?
I am leaning towards him telling the truth but his most recent response didn't give me much confidence in that read. It doesn't quite feel like he's really thought about it in the way he would have if he actually had the role. In terms of theory, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch him based on his claim. In terms of how he's treating the game, I think he ought to be lynched.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Amished »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh, look.

EGL is making promises he has no intentions to keep.

And I'm also betting that there are at least two scums on the Richard wagon right now. One kill last night suggests that Richard might be the only town killing force, meaning that if they can lynch him today, then there will be no possible way to kill millar without giving scum an extra kill...
And you know this how? (the EGL part moreso than the wagon part)

You were the starter of the EGL wagon essentially and I don't know if it's personal or what but none of your attacks on him look like scumtells.

Richard (especially after the "what if he lived?" debacle on millar) deserves to be lynched. SSBF is a damn close second.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

unvote, vote egl x2

Better lynch than richard and I haven't had time to show why amished is scum yet. The connection between egl and amished is so obvious though that it should make tomorrow easier after egl flips scum.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Jahudo »

@Amished:
Amished wrote:Richard (especially after the "what if he lived?" debacle on millar) deserves to be lynched.
Why is the debacle scummy? This seems to be your only case point, but it isn't obvious if you haven't explained it before now.

You only seemed to vote Richard because you thought he said he forgot to use his role, and you didn't buy that excuse. But since that never happened, why did you continue to vote him before he explained why he choose not to lynch someone like millar? You seemed to have no valid reason other than the sake of voting.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Deadline is in 50 hours.
At this point there would be no lynch, as EGL and RichardGHP have an equal number of votes

I am willing to cross replace to get the slots that need filling filled. If anyone knows a mod or player interested in cross replacing please let me know.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Vote: EGL
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Xite91 wrote:No, that one was following the crowd, you know, seeing that there's suspicion on someone so posting a case on them. When I was asking for a case one him, I was asking the people that started suspecting him in the beginning.

I know there was a case put on him, but I thought it was already discussed that it wasn't a good case, then suddenly everyone's like, I'm feelin the EGL lynch.
Just because a notable group suspects a person does not always mean a person is following the crowd. Granted, I agree that EGL is suspicious, but not enough so to where it warrants a vote. Another reason why I'm not voting EGL is because two of my major suspects (Charlie and RichardGHP) are on the bandwagon and I will not be joining a bandwagon with some of the scummiest people in the game.
RichardGHP wrote:Vote: EGL
I see no town justification for this vote. Seriously,
none
. You didn't even attempt to give an explanation for your vote on him. If EGL is town, this looks like scum trying to blend in with other voters. If EGL is scum, this looks like bussing.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I just can't do anything right, can I?
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Xite91 »

I am so done with the AtE
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Then stop giving me cause to resort to it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 pm

RichardGHP wrote:Then stop giving me cause to resort to it.
There are no legitimate town reasons to resort to AtE when under pressure. You didn't even attempt to refute my latest argument against you, making the AtE especially inexcuseable.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”