mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 am

Post by mykonian »

since incog is smart, I don't think we gain a lot of information from his reaction to hoopla's survey.

after a large gap (from page 2 to 6), Incog comes back with his biggest post.
Incognito wrote:
Post 70, populartajo wrote:TBH, I was also surprised Incognito was the first nonconformist. For some reason, I think he is not an agressive guy, have we played together before?. Incog, would you define your town playstyle as agressive?
Yep.
I'm much more passive as scum.
You might remember us playing together way back in Mini 594 - Portal Mafia.
Incognito post 154 wrote:Hoopla, I think you're just mad because you have the hots for me, and I didn't kindly answer your little questionairre like you wanted me to. I had two options when I came into this game:
1)
comply like the other three or so people who complied with your questionairre before me (
if I was scum, I would have totally done this making sure my answers are nice and neat and pristine and SO town-ish
) or
2)
do something really cool that'll really kick the game off like not complying. I chose the latter option because I thought it would be more fun and would bring out more alignment-revealing information than just complying like everyone else.
Incognito post 220 wrote:
unvote, vote: SpyreX

This doesn't leave Kinetic off the hook, but I'm not liking post 211 at all. SpyreX, what's so bad about two people agreeing with one another? What about those quotes makes you dislike Slicey?

Seriously, my "who I would lynch" Today list is beginning to look something like this:

Kinetic
SpyreX
populartajo

Tajo's more a gut thing right now; I'm having real trouble believing that he thinks my reaction to Hoopla's questionairre was unnatural.
I mean, DGB who isn't even in this game commented on it and seemed to lean town on me because of it.
I really think a tajo-town would've shared a similar thought process to DGB for some reason. Plus he's way too lurky here for my taste.
This when he stated earlier that pop's reads and his were suprisingly similar. I know this is not accepted as a tell, but Incogs thinking completely goes against who I (and on that moment, many) think should get lynched. No Q21, no Tenchi, no Empking, etc. Further, Spyrex is quite towny and Kinetic is a town-read of mine, which leaves me to think Incog is scum here.

The bolded is the three times Incog "assures" us he is town.

Then we get some stuff about the wagon on Q21. This is of course incredibily funny for scum if they are not on the wagon, or only in small numbers. The case on Q21 wasn't bad, and I wouldn't be surprised if townies were on him. But incog suspects
the last four on the wagon
and actually doesn't care who of those gets lynched.
Incognito wrote:If we do go by this:

q21 (7) -- Ojanen, mykonian, Empking, populartajo, imaginality, Kinetic, SpyreX

I'm against lynching Ojanen and mykonian. Empking's a meh. The final four, though, are pretty much interchangeable to me.

As a conclusion: During this game, several people (Hoopla, Ojanen) who have been questioning Incog's scumreads have gotten the standard answer "why are they town?", and Incog staying with his reads. Nothing changes, while his reads are percieved to be weird.

If people want, I have a point where I would seriously doubt Spyrex would be scum, and I could post that. In any case, I'm not going onto the Spyrex lynch, and with the little enthousiasm for Vollkan: VOTE: incognito
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Incognito »

Blah blah blah.

unvote, vote: Kinetic
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Incognito »

Btw, mykonian, your case sucks monkey balls. Because I don't agree with yours, Ojanen's, and Hoopla's reads, I'm scum? Who the fuck made you king?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Kinetic »

blah blah blah

Not much time, but scum shows itself.

unvote;vote: Incog

Despite being called on "stalling the day" by q21, I've got the most connections that can be drawn from my conversations with other players. You've got Voll/Incog going strong on me, and you've got me going strong on Emp. Love how Incog knows he's taking the easy way out here with a vote on me + has already stated a "He is town if Emp is scum."

Feeling strong town on Myk now, SpyreX I'm unsure about but neutral for now.

Emp needs to die, regardless of alignment.

What else is there to say? You know I'll be around during the next day to be able to talk, but this run up reeks of "we need a fast lynch that we can be hands off of, and Kinetic can't really defend himself right now anyway." If I do end up dying either by lynch of Q21 shooting me look hard at the first 5 on my wagon. There is at least two scum there IMO.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Incognito »

I don't at all see how my vote is "the easy way out". I've pretty much been attacking you all through Day 1. My reasons have been outlined before but if anyone needs a summary:

- Kinetic's been pushing for a policy lynch throughout Day 1 while maintaining the same reads (supporting a q21 lynch, ckd lynch, and Empking lynch) throughout the Day. He hasn't shown any signs of updating any of those reads or prodding and probing his suspects - he's just seemed content with supporting their lynches for some unknown reason(s) until he switched his vote to imaginality recently and now me.
- As I mentioned, he's done little to no scum-hunting. He mentioned that he's had low activity recently, but I don't remember him mentioning that was the case earlier.
- With both of our wagons jumping near the top, it's obviously looking like it's going to be a him or me situation, so I'm obviously going to vote him. Duh.

@SpyreX: I said I was meh on Empking. But I think it should be pretty clear from my posting throughout D1 that I found Kinetic to be more suspicious than him.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Kinetic »

You're right a lot of my time was wasted on the policy lynch.... mainly because you and Voll required me to explain and explain why I felt the policy lynch was justified. Instead of just accepting that was how I felt and moving on you continually attacked and forced me to place my attention there and defending myself instead of elsewhere. The best part? The person I was attacking was allowed to step away from all of that virtually scot free because of it. He wasn't required to defend himself or to answer any of the charges I brought up. You successfully defended Empking, and if he comes up scum or you come up scum I definitely see a strong connection there.

You feel 3 you was "coming near the top" so you needed to bump mine to 5. Riiiiight. Even if you weren't the second highest case with my vote I wouldn't vote you if I didn't feel strongly enough that you were scum at this point. As with my imaginality or Emp vote I'd prefer to start a new wagon on someone I feel strongly enough about instead of push someone I didn't feel strong enough about just because they had the most votes. Hell you "claim" this sin't the easy way out, yet your third point SCREAMS easy way out.

Those three points you just brought up ring very hollow.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Kinetic »

Wow that second paragraph sounds weird.... "You feel at 3 votes you were" sounds better and was the point I was trying to make.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 am

Post by imaginality »

q21's claim reads all wrong for me. Presumably he does have a killing role, but I think it's more likely he's SK than vig. The good thing is with this setup, there's less downside to lynching a vig claim so even if he kills tonight, we should keep a close eye on him.

I'm going to throw my vote behind a Kinetic lynch. He looked scummier to me earlier, and I definitely think he's more likely to flip scum than Incognito is. As a bonus there is also more we can tell about others based on his flip, I think.

[edit]Also his criticism of Incog for voting him in the current context of deadline looming and those two being the likeliest candidates is terrible.

Unvote
Vote: Kinetic
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

Post by mykonian »

Incognito wrote:Btw, mykonian, your case sucks monkey balls. Because I don't agree with yours, Ojanen's, and Hoopla's reads, I'm scum? Who the fuck made you king?
I'm town. You disagree with me, this makes you more likely scum. I think Ojanen, Hoopla, Spyrex, Kinetic are all town. You disagree with them. This makes you even more likely scum.

Don't Panic. Cursing won't help you.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Incognito »

What was there for him to defend exactly? You didn't bring up any points relative to this game that showed why you thought he was scum here - you just kept citing this background information that you had with him in past games.

And you're acting like I just spent my whole Day focusing on you - while I was questioning stuff related to you, I was also scum-hunting elsewhere and bringing attention to other players who weren't being put in the spotlight who I thought deserved to be there. I don't like the way you're now misrepping my play here.

And uh, yeah? Look at the other wagons. Nobody else has as many votes as either one of us, so it's pretty clear that we're the leading wagons. I already said that I would be fine with a Spy, poptajo, you, or even imaginality lynch, your wagon has the most votes, deadline's right there... I think you get the idea.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Incognito »

mykonian wrote:I'm town. You disagree with me, this makes you more likely scum. I think Ojanen, Hoopla, Spyrex, Kinetic are all town. You disagree with them. This makes you even more likely scum.
Yeah, because your reads are proven to be 100% accurate in all of your games on Day 1s 100% of the time.

Go learn to play Mafia.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:46 am

Post by mykonian »

Incognito wrote:
mykonian wrote:I'm town. You disagree with me, this makes you more likely scum. I think Ojanen, Hoopla, Spyrex, Kinetic are all town. You disagree with them. This makes you even more likely scum.
Yeah, because your reads are proven to be 100% accurate in all of your games on Day 1s 100% of the time.

Go learn to play Mafia.
Nope, not 100% accurate. But you clearly think completely different then I do. And I think as town.

Why can't you stay polite, btw?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Incognito »

Because you're annoying. I've dealt with this kind of stuff from you in at least two past games and it's always the same thing. You disagree with my reads, I disagree with yours, you attack me for disagreeing with yours, and you try to impose your reads on me with a vote or some such thing instead of trying to figure out if I'm even being genuine here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by mykonian »

This is the first time I ever used this reason
. I never do because an argument like this ("his reads are different then mine") usually isn't accepted.

YOU LIE.
Confirm vote Incognito
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Incognito »

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Incognito »

P.S. if you don't remember that game, you thought krazyness was scum while I thought he was town. Because I thought he was town, you voted me saying that I was buddying up to him because apparently it's "bad" for me to disagree with your reads. It's the same exact thing.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Votecount

vollkan (1) -- Kmd4390
Kinetic (6) -- vollkan, Slicey, q21, Empking, Incognito, imaginality
Incognito (4) -- Hoopla, Ojanen, mykonian, Kinetic
Hoopla (1) -- Tenchi
SpyreX (1) -- populartajo
Empking (1) - SpyreX
imaginality (1) - curiouskarmadog

Not voting -- nobody!

15 alive, 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends on August the 10th at 11 pm GMT.
(just under 24 hours from this post)
Retired as of October 2014.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by populartajo »

Incog is town.

Unvote Vote: Kinetic.

Claim or die.

Myko, I want that damn reason about Spyrextown in your next post. I have very very very reliable meta that proves Spyrex is scum here.

Ojanen, are you basing your read on Spyrex in one game or do you have more examples?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

SpyreX wrote:OR THIS ABOVE.

Seriously can we do this I can make lots of arguments however you want but if I can't have Slicey and or Tenchi I'd sure eat an empking.

Unvote, Vote: Empking
gosh this guy is so scum it hurts

Spyrex not having a decent suspect with a decent case in day 1 means he is scum. Thats why he gets killed as town all the time night 1-2. (Or this is also useless meta, Spyrex?)Period. Im so sad he is not getting lynched.

Im also not surpised his top suspects are: Empking, Slicey and Tenchi. Does anybody see a tendence here? Hint: easy targets.

Q21, please kill him tonight.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by populartajo »

If you want further reasons why Incog is town, Incogscum doesnt win anything playing the emotional card when he is not even the top lynch. Its more likely he is sincerely getting annoyed with myko for his reasoning. Incogscum would have had a more lay-back attitude.

And he thinks Spyrex is scum. Which gives him enormous town points.
Call me Tajo.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Please, claim or die. Its claim and die anyway. I'm vanilla. If I had any information on the set up I'd have been using it already. I've got nothing though so I'm doing the best with what little I have.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

You can always bus Spyrex, Kin.
Call me Tajo.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Kinetic »

LOL, OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY POP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN DID YOU GET SO FUNNY!!!!!!!.

Shit, sorry, the sarcasm button got stuck. Was that really necessary? Its obvious I'm going to get lynched, what did that little jab accomplish other than making you look like a jerk?

Just lynch me already, find out you're wrong and than take out the scum on my early wagon. Frankly most of this wagon reeks of scum, but obviously I'm the only one who notices.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by imaginality »

populartajo wrote:Myko, I want that damn reason about Spyrextown in your next post.
Seconded.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by populartajo »

Kinetic wrote:LOL, OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY POP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN DID YOU GET SO FUNNY!!!!!!!.

Shit, sorry, the sarcasm button got stuck. Was that really necessary? Its obvious I'm going to get lynched, what did that little jab accomplish other than making you look like a jerk?

Just lynch me already, find out you're wrong and than take out the scum on my early wagon. Frankly most of this wagon reeks of scum, but obviously I'm the only one who notices.
Who are these scum you talk about on your wagon?

You see? At this point Id expect Kinetic town to leave us with the obvscum in his wagon so we can honor his necessary death.

Please die accordingly.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”