Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Mysterio »

@Mysterio: 1) What you've posted have been mostly single phrases, where you atack someone else with almost no reason, and you don't even state why do you do it.

Maybe you need to learn how to read. These are my posts where I make my votes:
Mysterio wrote:Wow, your claim is ridiculous. It doesn't tell us anything, because zwet already posted who he investigated. So, all you had to do was piggy-back off that by claiming to be the other cop. And on top of that, you claim that Prox's result was inconclusive, which gives you a convenient out depending on how Prox flips. You've essentially given us nothing useful, and simply made yourself a target. But if you're scum, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Unvote: Prox

Vote: Shotty
Mysterio wrote:My RVS vote was on Prox, and after reading through the thread, I have no reason to change it
Prox wrote:I'm only trying to reason what we should do in this situation. If zwet announces his scan target, then at least the other guy will know the deal. That way, if zwet is killed, his scan doesn't beome worthless. If the other guy claims, we'll have 3 confirmed townies or 2 and a found scum. If we do nothing, there is little benefit unless one of the three is brought to L-1 today..
This is either VI town play or a scum slip. Having zwet's partner claim gives us absolutely no benefit, given the fact that it could simply be two scum fake claiming. The
real
cop or half-cops would be an idiot(s) to counter-claim this early. If zwet's claim is genuine, then having his partner claim would simply give the Mafia two easy targets. A doc or some other protective role would have to choose one and hope the other doesn't get NK'd. So, like I said, either VI town play or scum slip. At this point any further speculation would just be WIFOM, but I'm leaving my vote on you in the interim.
As you can clearly see, I explained each vote with arguments that no one has bothered to actually refute. In both cases you can possibly blame it on VI town play, but Shotty himself has argued that he has experience. Hence my post where I say he "argued against himself", so perhaps you should pay more attention before you accuse someone of posting fluff.
Pacman wrote:2) I don't get what you said on 257. Please explain the reason to that.
What is there not to get? He's defending Shotty pretty hardcore, while calling anyone who argues against Shotty scum. This implies pretty explicitly one of two things:

1. LynchMePls somehow knows Shotty is town for various reasons.

2. Both Shotty and LynchMePls are scum buddies.

I can't say for sure either way, which is why I said it was only "telling" (as in suspicious). There could be other reasons as well, but it is something to note if Shotty or LynchMePls end up flipping scum.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

Look. If noone counterclaims the cop tandem, we Shud be lynching based on the "inconclusive" result. Period. There is no reason for useless speculation atm.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Prox »

So be it.

@Realcop: don't counterclaim. I'm vanilla anyways.

Let's get this over with. And give me a chance to post at L-1.
This time, I'll not care.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by pacman281292 »

@Prox: Err... more roleclaims?
@Mysterio: About #1: The posts you referred to were posts ISO #6 and ISO #3. Your last 4 posts (before this one) were actually you saying nothing and attacking without reasons.
And I think I get #2, but still I think it's a very long shot at it.
What I mean is, please try to be more contributive and not post just one-liners without even elaborating what you say.
I'd like shotty to answer why does a Katsuki lynch give us info. That vote was scummy, and will be unless he explains himself.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

VOTE COUNT 1.5

With 12 players 7 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(5)
Prox, Katsuki, Hrezs, Mysterio, Korashk
Hrezs
(0)

iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
drmyshottyizsik
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(4)
LynchMePls, zwetschenwasser, don_johnson, Doombunny9
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

iiiiiiq
pacman281292

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Prox »

pacman281292 wrote:@Prox: Err... more roleclaims?
@Mysterio: About #1: The posts you referred to were posts ISO #6 and ISO #3. Your last 4 posts (before this one) were actually you saying nothing and attacking without reasons.
And I think I get #2, but still I think it's a very long shot at it.
What I mean is, please try to be more contributive and not post just one-liners without even elaborating what you say.
I'd like shotty to answer why does a Katsuki lynch give us info. That vote was scummy, and will be unless he explains himself.
Mmmmmhm.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Wow! The activity was more than I expected.
Sorry, my modem burnt out
. I had to go to the library. I have not read the whole thread yet. My new modem will be coming on Thursday. But, I will go to the library everyday to get a vote count.

I am going to
replace iiiiiiq
. It is far too late for a prod. Plus, I have been on his case already.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Prox »

Shepherd_of_Wolves wrote:Wow! The activity was more than I expected.
Sorry, my modem burnt out
. I had to go to the library. I have not read the whole thread yet. My new modem will be coming on Thursday. But, I will go to the library everyday to get a vote count.

I am going to
replace iiiiiiq
. It is far too late for a prod. Plus, I have been on his case already.
Oh. Hi, you.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Mysterio »

At this point, I can't justify switching my vote back to Prox. If I did, I would essentially be giving Shotty a pass simply because he claimed, regardless of the fact that his claim is extremely weak. With Prox, it's a question of whether or not he's scum or simply an inexperienced/overzealous townie. I can't answer that at this point, so I'm not going to be switching my vote. I still think Shotty is the best lynch as of now.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

Zajnet replace iiiiiiq. Effective Immediately.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Prox »

Hey, I know Zajnet...
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh my, very nice "OMGUS" vote shotty. Caps off the rest of your play thus far today wonderfully.

On the other hand, welcome to Zajnet. Would love to hear what you have to say about the situation.

Another thing, I do not know how much internet access I will have in the next few days, so I do not know how active I will be able to be. Lets just hope the expo is worth going to (and according to all I've asked (very many), have said they regretted going XD).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Zajnet »

Hai. I'll read everything and post in a bit. At the moment I'm fighting with my computer so it might be a couple hours.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Korashk
Korashk
Townie
Korashk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Korashk »

I don't think that lynching Prox would be a good idea. He has a role and he used it before the game started. I think this because I highly doubt that he would have been able to figure out that people would be able to use roles before the game started on his own unless he had a role to use.

I don't know what this role is or even if it's a townie role, but like I've said in earlier posts:

I don't think that Prox is mafia.
I learned that I don't like replacing into games on this site, I don't like games without themes, and I don't like games without roles. It's good to learn these things early.

Record: 8-5
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Prox »

It was pretty obvious. Zwet announced his scan as soon as D1 started.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Hrezs »

Korashk, what? Prox claimed townie
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Okay, can anyone post a concise argument for why we shouldn't lynch Shotty? Is it because he claimed, even though his claim is laughably weak? Is it too early in the "day" for you? I understand the suspicion on Prox, but I don't see how anyone can excuse Shotty's play so far.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

I'm starting to beleive prox a bit more now, I guess sk is not the only reason for his inconclusive results. Maybe he's scum instead
#freeShotty
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@shotty... might mind to answer my #278 please? please?
@Korashk: pay more attention to what's going on...
@Zajnet: Welcome to the game!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Well first off we will know one person who is or isnt scum. Also we can get cop info
#freeShotty
Korashk
Korashk
Townie
Korashk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Korashk »

Hrezs wrote:Korashk, what? Prox claimed townie
I don't know about you, but I'm not in the business of just believing people.
I learned that I don't like replacing into games on this site, I don't like games without themes, and I don't like games without roles. It's good to learn these things early.

pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Well first off we will know one person who is or isnt scum. Also we can get cop info
[sarcasm]OMG how useful.[/sarcasm]

Strong FoS: drmyshottyizsik

I thought you had an actual reason to say that lynching Katsuki might go somewhere. Maybe reaching some correlations, or that you actually thought Katsuki was scum. But this is the same reason we might have to lynch any random person out there. This post makes your vote look like OMGUS. Extremely scummy.
I won't vote yet, because if shotty winds up being the half-cop, we would lose much more than what we could gain. However, I'm really tempted to.
Korashk
Korashk
Townie
Korashk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Korashk »

Honestly, we can do this the "efficient" way. We believe shotty for now and if Prox's role is one that would normally being back results we just lynch or otherwise kill shotty.

The above is just an option, I HIGHLY doubt that shotty is legit.

Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:I won't vote yet, because if shotty winds up being the half-cop, we would lose much more than what we could gain. However, I'm really tempted to.
How do you figure? Even if Shotty is a real half-cop, his status is questioned by the majority of players. Unless his results lead to scum lynchings, that suspicion will cause us to question his results. A cop that isn't trusted by town isn't all that useful. However, given his play, including the weakness of his claim, I don't see how you can justify lynching anyone other than Shotty. Furthermore, if he is indeed a half-cop, then he has made himself open to a night kill. Assuming that zwet's claim is genuine, the doc will have to choose one, and scum will have to guess which one to go after. We would be very lucky if they guessed wrong. So, either way, Shotty or zwet may be killed tonight. If that happens, we've gained nothing by not lynching him. If we do lynch him, we haven't lost much either, but instead have a good chance of gaining a scum lynch on D1.

Your thoughts?

@Korashk I'm not sure I understand your post. Are you saying we should pressure Prox for a role instead of lynching Shotty?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mysterio wrote:I find it telling that LynchMePls is making such an effort to defend Shotty and tossing out weak accusations at whoever thinks Shotty is scum.
Defend shotty? I'm just asking a question. And, based on my past experience, I don't think he is clever enough to attempt a gambit. No offense Shotty.

I also think its interesting that you criticize me for "tossing out weak accusations" yet you do it yourself. What does "I find it telling" even mean? Do you think it was scummy? If so, why not say that? Talk about a weak accusation.

FoS: Mysterio
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”