Choose Your Side: A Comedy of Whims (Game Over)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

/confirm

Don't have time to answer the questions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

1) It took me a little to decide but I eventually chose [REDACTED]
2) This is an interesting question, especially paired with the first one. Do you have a reason to suspect that people may have had their requests not granted? I don't see anything about that in the OP of the signup topic and that kinda would defeat the purpose of the game wouldn't it? My request was [REDACTED].
3) Spontaneously combust. Who knows how many times you're going to get that chance in life? Barring, of course, [REDACTED].
4) Yes, but my reputation at what? [REDACTED]?

Also, hi, [REDACTED]. Nice to see you again. I [REDACTED] you...I guess. Not like it matters but [REDACTED]. Boy am I glad that [REDACTED] is over. It seemed like it went on [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] once I got [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

For discussion - is it inherently against the spirit of the game to policy lynch Animorph?
I wouldn't mind it but I'm not going to actively push it. I'm not a big fan of policy lynches but I'm even less of a fan of ani's play in general. 8D No offense, ani. And to actually answer your question, it's not inherently against the spirit of the game if we believe that lynching ani would be playing to win, for whatever reason.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's pregame, [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] but now I see why we're discussing policy lynching [REDACTED] now...he was the only person who says he prefers playing [REDACTED]-party or Mafia. Makes a good degree of [REDACTED]. Also, I must apologize for the [REDACTED] in my posts. Yes it is a form of [REDACTED] restriction. I have to self-[REDACTED] my [REDACTED] and average them [REDACTED] so I have an average of five [REDACTED] per post. Sorry for the [REDACTED] but I'm trying to [REDACTED] the way.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

yeah, go for [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

To expand on that, my [REDACTED] PM says there should be no [REDACTED] with it. In fact, my [REDACTED] states that my [REDACTED] should be solvable, like I am [REDACTED] censoring something.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

[REDACTED]: close enough. It's a little [REDACTED] but it should serve. I will try to make my posts [REDACTED] so I can make [REDACTED] understood while still [REDACTED] my average.

Nobody [REDACTED]: No, I did not [REDACTED] my [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Though I suppose I was [REDACTED] for it in the signup [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

YOU think it's [REDACTED]? You don't have to write the [REDACTED] posts. I'm just saving up so my [REDACTED] are readable [REDACTED], when it's important. As soon as the [REDACTED] starts, I say we [REDACTED] ani...it's a good idea given the logic behind it. Even so, we should let [REDACTED] speak for himself first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am eagerly when the [REDACTED] begins so we can hurry up and [REDACTED] animorph. There shouldn't be any [REDACTED] in answering the [REDACTED] questions, honestly. It's a tad [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: animorpherv1

This isn't really an [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Just keeping my sentence count up in order to [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Vote count?

I don't like the [REDACTED] counterwagon on [REDACTED] at all especially since it has [REDACTED] reasoning that the animorph [REDACTED]. I am interested to hear what [REDACTED] has to say.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

ani wagon(6) - AlmasterGM, Seraphim, SSBF, Andrius, Toon Fighter, caelum

Hey, guys, [REDACTED] it, ani is at L-2. There's a [REDACTED] chance of him being scum but that's no [REDACTED] to lynch him right [REDACTED]. I want players coming it to be cautious about their [REDACTED] so we don't accidentally lynch him. I, at the very least, would like a claim at this point. I'm going to have a larger post later...I'm figuring out ways to make sure this post restriction doesn't end up being too annoying.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'm going to cautiously [REDACTED] that MoI is town right now. Cautiously. Even if I don't [REDACTED] his walls o' text. I am still more convinced than [REDACTED] that ani is scum or third-party. Given that this seems to be the [REDACTED] consensus, I would really like a [REDACTED] claim.
@UK: Can you share anything about your restriction?
When did UK claim a [REDACTED] [REDACTED]?

Also, BELIEVE IN THE [REDACTED] THAT BELIEVES IN [REDACTED] THAT BELIEVES IN [REDACTED]!

Also, lemme [REDACTED] something.

Huggle: Nobody Special

There. That's 15 [REDACTED]s, one for every player in the [REDACTED]. Let's see if anything [REDACTED] or if it's just the mod messing with [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

First of all, [REDCATED]. I didn't defend ani, I just don't want him lynched right [REDACTED]. We don't even have all [REDACTED] confirmed and you want [REDACTED] support? A little ridiculous, if you ask [REDACTED].
Also, if they vote him/hammer him then they're still scummy as hell.
I am already [REDACTED]ing him. Pay attention.

FoS: Andrius
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, [REDACTED], animorph is lying, lying, [REDACTED] scum/third-party. Let's assume he chooses town, [REDACTED]? Instead of choosing a role [REDACTED] that would get him a killing role, he choose [REDACTED] Christopher Robin. WTF. I don't buy it for a [REDACTED] minute. It seems so god[REDACTED] illogical. Honestly, Ani wants a killing [REDACTED]. Not only does he choose town, he chooses a [REDACTED] name that is almost guaranteed not to get him a killing role. Makes absolutely no [REDACTED]. Lynch his [REDACTED], please. I don't even [REDACTED], that claim is fucking awful.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

CSL is the only [REDACTED] not to post yet. If there wasn't the [REDACTED] thing with Mafuyu...well, never mind. I have no [REDACTED] with lynching ani as soon as [REDACTED].

ani: So you chose Vig as your role [REDACTED] and town as your alignment, ani? I am not buying it...I really want to [REDACTED] who your lover is though so he can [REDACTED] your claim at least. It's absolutely [REDACTED] and makes you look like scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Can we [REDACTED] off hammering until CSL has made an appearance or he is [REDACTED] for replacement? Otherwise, I have no [REDACTED] with ani getting lynched right now. I think it should be [REDACTED] why. Man, but this [REDACTED] [REDACTED] is annoying.

Mod: Please prod or replace CSL

I'm working on it. Technically he wasn't up for prodding yet, but I did it anyway.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

That was me giving out all the [REDACTED]s. I just chose Nobody [REDACTED] arbitrarily to prove that it doesn't do anything.

Twomz: What, getting cold [REDACTED]? I don't think anyone here is [REDACTED] enough to hammer at this point. At least I [REDACTED] not.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Okay, what the [REDACTED] is up with this fucking Winnie the [REDACTED] bullshit. I'm guessing that [REDACTED] has some sort of body shield thing where these non-player [REDACTED] die in his place. Let's kill him until he dies. Some [REDACTED] analysis...looks like a vig tried to [REDACTED] ani last night, given all this weird Winnie the Pooh shit. MoI is [REDACTED] a Mafia kill, scum have no reason to kill ani because he's obviously Mafia or third-party.

I would say [REDACTED] or die but you're going to die [REDACTED] so there's no real reason for you to explain.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, I [REDACTED] if we shouldn't try to lynch manho [REDACTED]. Fuck, why can't scum just [REDACTED] already? It's hard enough that we need to [REDACTED] and get all the votes to [REDACTED] them, but we need to kill them multiple times too?

I want manho and ani to fullclaim and explain this fucking shit.
It looks like MoI tried to kill me, not a vig. TIME TO READ.
How do you [REDACTED] that? Is it the kill flavour?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

If he was a lyncher, [REDACTED], he wouldn't have tried to vig [REDACTED]. I suppose we'll see if that kill flavor [REDACTED]s up again. The town does not have a [REDACTED] to trust you.

We also might want to consider [REDACTED] manho rather than ani if this keeps happening.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote

Vote: manho

If killing [REDACTED] won't work, we'll lynch [REDACTED]. Ani's vote on [REDACTED] is pretty [REDACTED] OMGUS. Let's get this [REDACTED] going so we can hunt other scum, please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

^not town, ladies and [REDACTED]

Trying to cut deals with the [REDACTED] generally shows that the player trying to [REDACTED] said deals is not [REDACTED].

Vote manho, save the [REDACTED] is my statement on the matter.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, [REDACTED], let's [REDACTED] try this again.

Vote: manho

This [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] needs to die immediately.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

There has to be a [REDACTED] limit otherwise it's not [REDACTED] at all. I suspect we should have tried [REDACTED] ani yesterday rather than [REDACTED]. It should work this [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also, no real kills last [REDACTED]? I call shenanigans. Seriously. I don't want either [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] alive to endgame and now is definitely the best time to kill them. I know we haven't gotten any [REDACTED] lynches off yet but we've only lost one player and he was [REDACTED]-party anyway. Think of all the results our [REDACTED] roles must have!

Let's string them up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote

I have no [REDACTED] with this. There is definitely no [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] problem with this [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

I believe AlmasterGM's claim. It matches [REDACTED] with information I [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Well, suffice to [REDACTED], I got [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and Almaster is definitely telling the truth. Lynching him is a terri-bad idea.

In other news, I got a [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]...and I considering using it on several people right now including animorph(if it will work) and caelum(because there is a high likelihood of him being scum). [REDACTED], we discuss.

(NOTE: It is very purposeful that I [REDACTED] several of my statements)

EDIT POST PREVIEW: Twomz, I am not [REDACTED] with your idea. We want [REDACTED] on our side, with all his amazing abilities, don't we?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Andrius wrote:Well, I was right. I had a gut feeling he was 3rd party.
lol at God. I considered picking Jesus.

Can someone translate Sera's last post? He has something special he might use, so it would be worth it to translate.
I'm thinking its:
Seraphim wrote: In other news, I got a [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]...
"In other news, I got a Day-kill from someone..." ? Maybe? Just say yes or a single [REDACTED] if that's correct.
[REDACTED].

caelum, I want a fullclaim in your next post on [REDACTED] of death. Role name, role [REDACTED], all powers, every[REDACTED]. I am definitely expecting scum [REDACTED] roles in this game due to the large amount of third-[REDACTED] roles.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also, it might be worth noting that we've killed either [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] twice now. I'm not sure which one and there doesn't seem to be a [REDACTED] to tell. So it's a [REDACTED] in the dark which one we lynch [REDACTED].

That post is accurate [REDACTED], though I meant scum investigative roles rather than scum [REDACTED] roles.

I want caelum to claim as stated [REDACTED] in his next post. Just in case he misses it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

We may also want to consider [REDACTED] of the mods as players in this game. It may just be mindfuckery but this game seems [REDACTED] about Tar's games and we definitely shouldn't [REDACTED] any possibilities out right [REDACTED]. That would just be [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

Not until [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are dead at the least...I'm just [REDACTED] that we should be considering it. I didn't think the mods were [REDACTED] until the entire [REDACTED] with the pig. There's something about that that rubs me the wrong, wrong way and it may be a sign of modfuckery. Another common symptom of modfuckery = mod being player. Also, if we're going to lynch the [REDACTED]s we should do it sooner rather than [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

I am giving you [REDACTED] more chance to claim or you are [REDACTED]. I have a [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] and I'm not afraid to shoot you.
So we need to lynch them soon... before or after Ani?
After. Right now, [REDACTED] is the most pressing issue.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

caelum: Are you a seth alt?
@ Seraphim: Let's say caelum improves. Would you be willing to shoot Toon Fighter? He's been just as bad/lurky as caelum, if not worse. >_>
I'm not ruling [REDACTED] out at this point in time. caelum's claim helps him a [REDACTED] bit but I want to see some [REDACTED] contributions or he is getting shot in the [REDACTED]. I could totally see that [REDACTED] being given to scum especially the Watcher portion which is a role that can definitely aid [REDACTED].

Toon Fighter is also on my [REDACTED] list along with CSL.

Mod: Prod Toon Fighter. Also, your last vote count doesn't have ZazieR and has the now-replaced Nobody Special instead.

No, it doesn't. :P Also, I noted at the beginning of Day 2 that Toon Fighter is V/LA until August 28th.

Ani and manho: Don't even start [REDACTED] talking unless you're going to tell us how to kill your anti-town [REDACTED]. Seriously, you and your [REDACTED] buddy should be dead as [REDACTED] doornails right now.

About the election thing...it certainly is [REDACTED]. I expect it's the [REDACTED] of an ability. If someone wants to claim activating it and would like to tell us what it does, that would be [REDACTED]. I am willing to be elected once I have used my daykill.
Andrius wrote:I AGREE WITH UK. I LOOK WITH SKEPTICISM ON THIS ELECTION. MAYBE WE'RE ELECTING SOMEONE TO DIE. HRM.
Doubtful. That's what the [REDACTED] is for not this business.
ZazieR wrote:Also, I'm not supporting another Ani/Manho lynch.
I am interested to hear what you would like to do with [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

Um, I was just going to post that we should [REDACTED] a little before hammering. I still have my [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED] so I could lay down some serious pain. But...whatever, whatever. I guess I can [REDACTED] it tomorrow or something.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: where's the role reveal? And I think there's only 10 players alive.

Did you say something? Also, there are quite clearly 11 players alive. (Unless you meant Calvinesque-math.)

YAY ANI IS DEAD THE THREE [REDACTED] LONG TERROR IS OVER!

Looks like someone thought [REDACTED] was dangerous enough to kill. Where's the flip, [REDACTED]?

Andrius: Fuck yes I still have my [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED].
Mafuyu: why did you end the [REDACTED] so early?
Toon Fighter: did the tomatoes [REDACTED] anything? Did the election [REDACTED] anything?
CSL: If you don't post [REDACTED] content in your next [REDACTED], you are a dead [REDACTED].
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Keeping AGM alive seems to be [REDACTED] best course to proceed so long as he [REDACTED] his night actions. I would very much like to [REDACTED] what they are. For example, is AGM [REDACTED] reason I have a [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED]?

I am most [REDACTED] on Mafuyu and CSL as outlined in my [REDACTED] post.

Alright, I'm [REDACTED]ing CSL. Any objections?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: 14 players minus animorph minus MoI minus manho minus caelum equals 10, not 11

The game started with 15 players, not 14. :P

Please don't tell [REDACTED] that we have to [REDACTED] someone again. People are very [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] in this [REDACTED].

...gentlemen.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Daykill: CSL

In other news, I am [REDACTED] of counting. Yes, there are [REDACTED] players not [REDACTED] players as I believed. I'm stupid. So sue [REDACTED]. I won't [REDACTED] this though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Lynch all [REDACTED]s. Or in this case, [REDACTED] all lurkers I guess. Sorry, my trigger [REDACTED] slipped...I was itchin to fire [REDACTED] that shot and yesterday ended [REDACTED] too early.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Now that was just [REDACTED].

Vote: CSL

This is a good [REDACTED]. I implore all of you to [REDACTED] it. Seriously.

Looks like my [REDACTED]-[REDACTED] [REDACTED] was only good to threaten people [REDACTED]. Oh well.

UK: WITH BURNING PASSION, I SAY YOU SHOULD [REDACTED] [REDACTED] CSL WAGON! ALL [REDACTED] COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT, AKA ME!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Toon Fighter: I received a [REDACTED] yesterday at [REDACTED] beginning of [REDACTED] Day. I don't know who [REDACTED] it to me but SK told me I had a [REDACTED]. It was acknowledged even if it [REDACTED]'t work...so I certainly [REDACTED]'t bluffing. Explain how my "fake kill" sounds like a [REDACTED] power.

Also, UK is [REDACTED] town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, Toon [REDACTED], why do you ignore [REDACTED] possibility that [REDACTED] may be immune, multiple [REDACTED] notwithstanding, to kills and that I might have [REDACTED] had a [REDACTED]?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

@Andrius: Allow me to [REDACTED] you: UK is most definitely [REDACTED]ly with [REDACTED] BURNING PASSION AND FLAMING GLORY FOR ALL THAT IS [REDACTED] AND [REDACTED] IN [REDACTED] WORLD, ABSOLUTELY AND ONE-HUNDRED [REDACTED] TOWN!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm fairly sure that [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Mafia is [REDACTED] [REDACTED] exists in this game. I refuse to believe that no [REDACTED] would choose Mafia as their [REDACTED] though, as we've [REDACTED] seen, plenty of people have chosen [REDACTED]-party.

PR-cult is [REDACTED] stupid. If we weren't [REDACTED]ing CSL today, Espy would be my [REDACTED] choice for lynch.
FoS: Espeonage
But cult is a [REDACTED] problem, compounded by [REDACTED] asshat brigade of Ani and manho.

Twomz, I'm interested: why [REDACTED] not recruited? Is there something in your [REDACTED]? Don't bother [REDACTED]-claiming or even claiming [REDACTED] ability, just if it was [REDACTED] in your control or not.

UK is still [REDACTED] town and CSL is still [REDACTED] scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

Andrius: when I throw multiple [REDACTED]s together, it [REDACTED] indicates information [REDACTED] [REDACTED] my [REDACTED] [REDACTED] or role [REDACTED] gives [REDACTED] [REDACTED] due to results. It's like really obvious [REDACTED] crumbs, something you [REDACTED] quite a bit about. XP

Once I [REDACTED] or we [REDACTED] massclaim, it should make a [REDACTED] more sense but not until then.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Um, I got a [REDACTED] post restriction last [REDACTED] that added [REDACTED] my current post-restriction that prevents me from saying [REDACTED] word "[REDACTED]". Wait, that doesn't help me at [REDACTED]. Guess what word is missing from [REDACTED] [REDACTED] sentence and that is the [REDACTED] I can't say.

[REDACTED] apple ate [REDACTED] pear and then he visited [REDACTED] doctor.

Andrius, are you lying to [REDACTED]?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fuck, you're [REDACTED]. Do you know how [REDACTED] it is to remove [REDACTED] word '[REDACTED]' from all your posts? I thought I had [REDACTED] them all...

But seriously. I got a PR last [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need to fuck up a few [REDACTED] before I get [REDACTED]killed. And it's only for [REDACTED] day, not for [REDACTED] rest of [REDACTED] game. Andrius, why are you lying?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

I don't [REDACTED] what Twomz is smoking but I definitely [REDACTED] someone last night. I would prefer not to [REDACTED] what I did last night however if [REDACTED]'s alright with [REDACTED] here.

Unvote
Vote: Twomz

This is a great place for my [REDACTED] and a [REDACTED] lynch.

EDIT: Wait, it really sounds like TF is a [REDACTED] recruiter.
Unvote

Vote: Toon Fighter

We can decide what to [REDACTED] about Twomz later, let's lynch the cult [REDACTED] first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

Twomz: so there is a difference between you [REDACTED] roleblocked and you [REDACTED] no result? I'm just [REDACTED]-[REDACTED], making sure that you aren't [REDACTED] stuff up. You should vote Toon Fighter, BTW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think it's [REDACTED] most [REDACTED] explanation for what's going on here. I mean, [REDACTED] if I know how all three of you, Twomz, and Toon Fighter can [REDACTED] be town. Out of all of you, given the claims [REDACTED] seen so [REDACTED], Toon Fighter is scummiest.

This "Lover" [REDACTED] sounds like Cult Recruiter.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I figure we have a few options [REDACTED]. [REDACTED], Mafuyu claimed survivor. This is [REDACTED] lynchable if we [REDACTED] to pursue it. However, lynching Mafia is [REDACTED] better than lynching third-party.

Zazier's and CSL's slot have both been [REDACTED] lurker slots which is much better, in my [REDACTED], that lynching active players.

Mod: Zazier may need to be replaced

I already said today that I'm looking for replacements.

Vote: CSL

He and Espeonage are my [REDACTED] suspects coming into today. Espeonage seems to be [REDACTED]ing through the game. From my experience in Karma [REDACTED], this seems to be how he plays as town and Mafia though, so CSL seems to be a good [REDACTED] today. More later once [REDACTED] has checked in.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

So, UK controls your [REDACTED], is that what you're saying? Because that seems to [REDACTED] what you're [REDACTING]. Am I wrong?

Quite curious what the [REDACTED] between your [REDACTED]s are.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Andrius: is this role information or speculation?

If it's role information, [REDACTED] lynch ahoy, no looking back. If it's [REDACTED], what is its source? Does is it have to [REDACTED] with the coffee thing?

Also, Zazie's computer broke [REDACTED]. go figure when he'll be [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: ZazieR

There's a [REDACTED] I can support. I suspect a two-[REDACTED] Mafia unless some of those [REDACTED] flips with no information were [REDACTED] scum. After thinking a little, as long as UK is [REDACTED], keeping Mafuyu around is a good [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

The day is [REDACTED] over unless Mafuyu double-voted, which I wouldn't [REDACTED] doing. We should make sure [REDACTED] has had a chance to check in. Still [REDACTED]ing on Espeonage, CSL, SSBF, ZazieR(but [REDACTED] cares about him?), and AGM.

Mafuyu: why the hell are you [REDACTED] me for what
you
did? L-2 is a safe range and if [REDACTED] hammered, then you only have [REDACTED]self to blame.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Uh oh.

Did anyone [REDACTED] target me last night? I can explain AGM's kill [REDACTED] not working but I need to make sure no one else [REDACTED] me last night before claiming what [REDACTED]. Also, I want to make sure that Zazie wasn't [REDACTED]...

NO CLAIMS UNTIL THE [REDACTED] COUNT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

lynched. Make [REDACTED] Zazie wasn't lynched. If Zazie isn't lynched, I will explain why AGM's [REDACTED] kill probably didn't go [REDACTED], but we might be in trouble depending on [REDACTED] targeted me. If Zazie is lynched, there shouldn't be [REDACTED] claims until tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Mafuyu wrote:@Almaster: Mafuyu called it with the quick-hammer. =D
Said the quick-hammerer. I've not [REDACTED] with a Survivor before, especially not a double-voting one.

lol, I'm not [REDACTED] until I see a votecount and no amount of threats is going to [REDACTED] me. If Zazie is [REDACTED], there is no reason to tell scum what I can do. Also, our [REDACTED] recruiter is still around because I got a similar message as to what Twomz [REDACTED] to have gotten Night 3 from our lovely [REDACTED] just now.

HOW CURIOUS THAT I GOT [REDACTED] FOR A KILL AND A RECRUIT LAST NIGHT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

And...? Your point is...?

Also, my role is [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, first day of [REDACTED], gimme a break.
Also, my role is [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
My role is Fox Mulder [REDACTED] the X-Files. My alignment is town. My role has two abilities usable nightly.

I can choose to either receive pieces of [REDACTED] role information from an informant or turn into a bulletproof paranoid [REDACTED] owner for that night.

N1, I received [REDACTED] that Twomz was town.
N2, I received [REDACTED] that AlmasterGM's role[REDACTED] was "God".
N3, I received [REDACTED] that UK was town.
N4, I went PGO.
N5, I went [REDACTED] again.

I do not know who my [REDACTED] was but I believe it was Twomz because of the mod flavor in this post: [REDACTED]

and because he most likely [REDACTED] himself the first night to confirm himself later. I don't know what was up with Twomz's result...my ability says that I [REDACTED] my informant. If you are my informant, you should [REDACTED] it.

AGM's [REDACTED] failed because of my bulletproof PGO ability. This also explains the Elvis Presley [REDACTED] similar to the Pooh characters killed earlier.
you'd be shooting yourselves in the foot since I'd lose all my fancy stuffs, and a single lynch wouldn't get rid of me ...
Any questions?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, [REDACTED]? Am I just stupid? Explain your [REDACTED] better, Espeonage.

Also, to add to my [REDACTED] claim, the [REDACTED]s are part of my role, I have to self-[REDACTED] in order for "my work to be published" to satisfy some [REDACTED] board, presumably the modding team.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hold on, hold on, here comes Seraphim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Time to dispense with the formalities. First of all, I never had a post restriction. Well, when I couldn't say "the", that was the truth. Espeonage, you suck. You just had to fucking claim scum when you know, all we had to do was secure the no lynch today. I know you've been trying to lie, trying to cover our collective asses but it's not going to work and you fucked over big time.

Second of all, I refuse to buy into any cult plan for a very, very good reason.

I'm a cult recruiter...kinda. I chose Lucifer, Prince of Darkness as my role. I chose Mafia as my alignment. But I was the ONLY mafia at the beginning of the game. So, I can forcibly recruit people. My win condition is to defeat God by having a majority of recruits and beating God. I learned God was AGM at the beginning of the game. God cannot be recruited by me or killed by me but in return, God can't kill me either without "attacking hell itself and suffering my wraith". I took this to mean I was PGO against God.

It's true that I have the "remorselessly terminated" kill. I don't know who did the "shot in the head" kill on N1 unfortunately but it sure as hell wasn't me. On N1 and N2, I recruited MoI and Espeonage, respectively. I decided that some kills needed to be dished out, that two scums would be enough. Now I wish I had recruited Andrius or something. Most abilities are kept during conversion. Espeonage is a rolecop for example but he can't carry out the kill. His initial roleclaim of Patronous was true though his rolename became "Baal" when I recruited him.

Basically, I have one recruit and AGM has zero, zippo. Let's run the cult plan...except we lynch AGM instead of me. I can't win while he's alive. I can recruit everyone to the Mafia except him, then we win.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

CSL can win too. WTF is an oddity anyway? That was the one thing I never got.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

I got that.

So why do you keep giving them to me? lol
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Here's the plan. We lynch AlmasterGM today, or at least try to. If we fail, big whoop. We lynch him until he dies and then we no lynch the rest of the way home. CSL can perform his oddities or whatever. I will recruit him last because he win otherwise.

I recruit Andrius tonight, SSBF tomorrow night. CSL will probably win in the meantime and that's acceptable. AGM gets lynched in the meantime. Everyone wins.

I guess I'm okay with no lynch too.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh silly me. Of course no lynch is the answer. If we no lynch, then AGM is still alive coming into tomorrow and I can't fulfill my win condition until he's dead. So then I can recruit SSBF the next night and we are gloriously victorious.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, CSL, your role sounds like one that wouldn't end the game.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I've waited out my facade of [REDACTED]s, I can wait this out. I had my Fox Mulder fakeclaim planned out from DAY FREAKING 1.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, CSL, what do the cans do?

Grab: Whipped Cream
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

What was your shenanigans then?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

oh lol, I got it.

Vote: Seraphim
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hahahahaha. I can't be lynched. I will not die.

I AM LUCIFER, PRINCE OF DARKNESS. WITNESS THE ULTIMATE DESECRATION!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I highly suggest not killing me tonight if you want to win the game. Seriously.

I didn't force-recruit before I didn't want to let God know there was another "cult" in the game. Not to mention my forced recruit only works on town players...so I'm hoping everyone told the truth about their alignments!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not lynched, BTW. Someone else will be dying today, if anyone. Someone very near and dear to my heart...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yes I think it should.

CSL, if you vote with us tomorrow, I can guarantee that you won't die tonight. The game is basically unwinnable for town right now even if no one miraculously dies.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Seraphim »

lol

AGM, I wish I could be next to you when the lynch goes up. I just hammered myself for a very good reason.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have lynch immunity of sorts.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

lol I don't need 3 rounds I only need this one. You'll see.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Trololololoooooo!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Ugh. Fuck this game. Seriously, scum had this in the bag if my ability had worked. >_>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”