Choose Your Side: A Comedy of Whims (Game Over)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

^not town, ladies and [REDACTED]

Trying to cut deals with the [REDACTED] generally shows that the player trying to [REDACTED] said deals is not [REDACTED].

Vote manho, save the [REDACTED] is my statement on the matter.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I swear, it's 100% true. If you keep me around, I promise to help town. In that case, scum will likley target me to, and possibly eventually make us lose in the process. WIN-WIN for you guys.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Andrius »

I AM FUCKING PISSED OVER THE LACK OF ANI BEING DEAD. NOT ONLY IS HE A USELESS PLAYER ATM, MORE LIKE JUST SITTING HERE GOING "HERP DA F***ING DERP IM UNKILLABLE UNLYNCHABLE LOVER WITH A 3RD PARTY, AND YOU GUYS NEED HIM DEAD TO WIN. LOLOLOLOL"

FUCK. IF THE VIG CANT KILL HIM AND WE CAN'T LYNCH HIM LET'S TRY MANHO.

I'M REALLY TICKED OFF BECAUSE I CAN JUST
HEAR
LITTLE ANI LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN GOING "LOLOLOLOLOLOL".

I'LL BE BACK LATER WHEN I COOL OFF.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

us, not me.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

animorpherv1's defense are so horrible that it's not even worth responding to all of them. It would be a waste of time and we already have more then enough evidence supporting animorpherv1-scum. He should have died yesterday.

Also, if manho ends up not being lynched today, we'll need to force him to kill for the town Night 2. Then on Day 3, we'll
finally
get rid of him and animorpherv1. Two scums down.

Translating Seraphim's Post:

Code: Select all

Alright, I'm going to cautiously say that MoI is town right now. Cautiously. Even if I don't like his walls o' text. I am still more convinced than ever that ani is scum or third-party. Given that this seems to be the general consensus, I would really like a full claim. 

[quote]@UK: Can you share anything about your restriction?[/quote]When did UK claim a posting restriction?

Also, BELIEVE IN THE DAI GURREN THAT BELIEVES IN HIM THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!

Also, lemme do something.

[b]Huggle: Nobody Special[/b]

There. That's 15 huggles, one for every player in the game. Let's see if anything intersting or if it's just the mod messing with us.

First of all, everyone. I didn't defend ani, I just don't want him lynched right now. We don't even have all players confirmed and you want lynch support? A little ridiculous, if you ask me.

[quote]Also, if they vote him/hammer him then they're still scummy as hell.[/quote]
I am already voting him. Pay attention.

[b]FoS: Andrius[/b]

Alright, then, animorph is lying, lying, lying scum/third-party. Let's assume he chooses town, what? Instead of choosing a role name that would get him a killing role, he choose Christopher Robin. WTF. I don't buy it for a single minute. It seems so godamn illogical. Honestly, Ani wants a killing role. Not only does he choose town, he chooses a stupid name that is almost guaranteed not to get him a killing role. Makes absolutely no sense. Lynch his ass, please. I don't even believe it, that claim is fucking awful.

CSL is the only person not to post yet. If there wasn't the third-person thing with Mafuyu...well, never mind. I have no problem with lynching ani as soon as possible. 

ani: So you chose Vig as your role name and town as your alignment, ani? I am not buying it...I really want to know who your lover is though so he can back-up your claim at least. It's absolutely unbelieveable and makes you look like scum.

Can we hold off hammering until CSL has made an appearance or he is requested for replacement? Otherwise, I have no problem with ani getting lynched right now. I think it should be obvious why. Man, but this posting restriction is annoying.

[b]Mod: Please prod or replace CSL[/b]
[i]I'm working on it. Technically he wasn't up for prodding yet, but I did it anyway.[/i]

That was me giving out all the huggless. I just chose Nobody Special arbitrarily to prove that it doesn't do anything. 

Twomz: What, getting cold feet? I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to hammer at this point. At least I am not.

Okay, what the heck is up with this fucking Winnie the Pooh bullshit. I'm guessing that animorpherv1 has some sort of body shield thing where these non-player character die in his place. Let's kill him until he dies. Some retarded analysis...looks like a vig tried to kill ani last night, given all this weird Winnie the Pooh shit. MoI is likely a Mafia kill, scum have no reason to kill ani because he's obviously Mafia or third-party. 

[b]Vote: animorpherv1[/b]

I would say explain or die but you're going to die anyway so there's no real reason for you to explain.

Actually, I said if we shouldn't try to lynch manho today. Fuck, why can't scum just die already? It's hard enough that we need to work and get all the votes to kill them, but we need to kill them multiple times too? 

I want manho and ani to fullclaim and explain this fucking shit.

[quote]It looks like MoI tried to kill me, not a vig. TIME TO READ.[/quote]
How do you explain that? Is it the kill flavour?

If he was a lyncher, animorpherv1, he wouldn't have tried to vig you. I suppose we'll see if that kill flavor looks up again. The town does not have a reason to trust you.

We also might want to consider lynch manho rather than ani if this keeps happening.

[b]Unvote

Vote: manho[/b]

If killing animorpherv1 won't work, we'll lynch manho. Ani's vote on AlmasterGM is pretty obvious OMGUS. Let's get this lynch going so we can hunt other scum, please.

^not town, ladies and gentlemen

Trying to cut deals with the town generally shows that the player trying to make said deals is not towny. 

Vote manho, save the town is my statement on the matter.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

IN going to

/sigh and give up. Honestly, I can't do anything at this point.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: manho

Now that that's out of the way... anyone want to do anything else today? Or are we fine with trying to overwhelm the winnie the pooh scum group's defenses?

@ Ani: Fakeclaim better next time >.>
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

What the hell could I have fakeclaimed? Noone would've bought Vig, PGO is a no-no to claim IMO, and I already claimed I like killing roles and I switched up role name with role type.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Twomz »

If you do things right, no one will think you've done anything at all.
-God, Futurama
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP: Also, I hate giving up with a passion, but at this point I can do a total of nothing to improve my opinion. I suck at all aspects of mafia....

Also, that helps...

Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Twomz wrote:If you do things right, no one will think you've done anything at all.
-God, Futurama

That was a beautiful episode.

Now, for SSBF. For someone that's going out of their way to translate Sera, you haven't voiced anything about Sera's posts, not that Mafuyu has spotted. Is there any particular reason why?
Guh. The words.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

So animorpherv1 admits to being scum. I personally don't have a soft spot for AtE, so I remain unmoved by those comments. Please die obvious scum.

animorpherv1 wrote:Hey, can I cut you guys a deal? If you start scumhunting for other people than manho & I, I'll help you guys. I'll let you guys kill us later.
As the chances of you being scum are very high, I don't agree to this. I'd rather kill scum now then later. Are you seriously
this
desperate?
Twomz wrote:Now that that's out of the way... anyone want to do anything else today? Or are we fine with trying to overwhelm the winnie the pooh scum group's defenses?
We are definently lynching manho regardless of the situation. However, I don't want the day to end until everyone makes at least one content-filled post we can analyze. Having the day end in the same real-time day as Day 2 started would be detrimental.

For example on how we should use our day, we can look at our other suspects and with HoS's, we can indicate that we want them lynched tomorrow. I may even make a HoS count if I really feel like it.
Mafuyu wrote:Now, for SSBF. For someone that's going out of their way to translate Sera, you haven't voiced anything about Sera's posts, not that Mafuyu has spotted. Is there any particular reason why?
Right now, I have a town read on Seraphim and I haven't found anything scummy about his posts yet. If I find something I dislike out of him, I will make sure to let you know. But for now, I can't find anything to comment on him.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Note to self: Next time I confuse role name with role type, send in Vig.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This game is so much win.

I take a break from the site to play MW2 for a bit, and Ani claims scum.

LO FUCKIN L.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

You are the WORST, ani! Not only have you pathetically tried to fool the DAI GURREN DAN, but you aren't even MANLY enough to fight on and kick reason to the curb! ANY RESPECTABLE FOE WOULD HAVE KEPT FIGHTING, but like a WIMP, you gave up! YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE ANTI-SPIRALS!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@UK:

Trust me, I've tried in like every single game I've played, but with little to no pay out (only game I can rememebr is Mind Screw IV where I somehow did win). I tried really hard in this game as I've yet to see a single 3rd Party win, I bleive.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Andrius »

VOTE: MANHO
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Andrius »

AND IF THIS DOESN'T WORK I WILL BE EVEN MORE PISSED.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Um, just a note, you'l lbe lynching us Day 3 as well. We are also guranteed to live through Night 2 unles we get targetted for 2 kills.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Also, Eventuallty I'd like to run a Choose Your lignment game, but with one drawback. No mentionninng the Alignment Preference thing. That ruined the game for me.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Andrius »

THEN WE WILL HIT YOU WITH TWO KILLS.

OR YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE, AS YOU ARE DOING A KILL AND KILLING YOURSELF.
THAT'S OBVIOUSLY THE BEST WAY TO HELP THE TOWN, IF YOU ARE INDEED TOWN WITH A 3RD PART LOVER WHO NEEDS TO BE DEAD.

WE CAN'T RELY ON THE TRAIN-THROWING SERIAL KILLER TO WORK FOR THE TOWN, OBVIOUSLY, SO.

EDIT: MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT RUN AROUND GOING I LOVE SCUM/3RD PARTY AND THEN JOIN A GAME WHERE YOU PICK YOUR SIDE. D'OH. GEEZ. THAT WAS A STUPID MOVE. LOLOLOL
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:22 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Andrius, I'm against self-voting/self-killing in all forms. The answer is no.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Andrius »

OK WHATEVER. WE'LL FIND A WAY TO KILL YOUR SCUMMY ASS, AND THEN WE'LL DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE WHEN THE TOWN WINS. *NODS*
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Wasting 3 lynches on essentially the same person does not a scum win make.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

Town win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”