Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Kinetic »

populartajo wrote:
Kinetic wrote:LOL, OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY POP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN DID YOU GET SO FUNNY!!!!!!!.

Shit, sorry, the sarcasm button got stuck. Was that really necessary? Its obvious I'm going to get lynched, what did that little jab accomplish other than making you look like a jerk?

Just lynch me already, find out you're wrong and than take out the scum on my early wagon. Frankly most of this wagon reeks of scum, but obviously I'm the only one who notices.
Who are these scum you talk about on your wagon?

You see? At this point Id expect Kinetic town to leave us with the obvscum in his wagon so we can honor his necessary death.

Please die accordingly.
I've named who I said I don't like. Empking is obvious, but he's so annoying to read its hard to say if he's scum or just bad.

I am tweaked by imaginality but don't have time to figure out exactly why. Incog is acting shady, and of Slicey/Emp/Incog/Voll I'm thinking at least 2 are scum and I wouldn't be so surprised if Q21 is an SK. But really, I have no time to read. My computer is packed up, I'm on my meh laptop and really don't have much time. I'm TRYING to do SOMETHING since its obvious that I'm going to be lynched, and you're absolutely right, if I had the time and knew I'd be lynched I would be throwing open the game and finding you the scum from my death. But there is NO WAY I'm having that time today, and since I won't even have internet in my new place until after deadline this is likely to be my last post.

What do you want from me? Kill me already and realize how wrong you are.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Incognito »

Kinetic's vanilla claim makes me feel less certain about this lynch since I'd kind of expect scum to claim a PR but at this point, I don't think moving the wagon elsewhere would be productive or feasible. The "scum on the early wagon" comment is bizarre though; prior to this, Kinetic's only scum reads seemed to be q21 and ckd. q21's an early voter on his wagon, yes, but he claimed vig and ckd isn't anywhere on his wagon, period. The other two early voters (vollkan and Slicey) weren't really mentioned much by Kinetic until recently. And even that was a faint mention of vollkan being "at fault for not allowing Kinetic to do anything else but defend himself" apparently.

And I don't at all see how I'm suddenly acting shady.

Kinetic, what's your current read of ckd?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I don't have any in depth reads right now. I had some things on ckd and maybe I could find why if I looked, but I don't. I really can't give you much more than I already have, I just don't have it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

LOL, OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY POP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN DID YOU GET SO FUNNY!!!!!!!.

Shit, sorry, the sarcasm button got stuck. Was that really necessary? Its obvious I'm going to get lynched, what did that little jab accomplish other than making you look like a jerk?

Just lynch me already, find out you're wrong and than take out the scum on my early wagon. Frankly most of this wagon reeks of scum, but obviously I'm the only one who notices.
Hey now I called it too but that is because I'm also scum with you and you're not bussing me remember.

Kudos if I'm wrong about you though. Of course, I'm not, but whooo.

Q21 killing me tonight isn't a BAD idea. However, if you have my flip go ahead and in the MULTIPLE LYNCHES THAT BETTER HAPPEN TOMORROW make sure Empking goes. Slicey and Tenchi would be awesome too.

Additionally a callout on taj and perhaps a lynch that way would be sweet because this house built of SURE FIRE META (TM) needs to burn.

Watching Kinetic get called out for voting empking and then watching empking throw down a no words vote which, realistically, is the last straw and the net result being what it is makes me all stoked to do all kinds of I told you so dances in the future when Kin flips town AND whoooooo nelly if Emp flips scum too.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Spy, where is my lynch love?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

See you've mentioned this more than once and while I liked myko's post a lot it still wasn't SNAP DEATH TIME so I'm not sure what you're aimin for?

I mean if you really want me to vote you I will but?
Show

Proud member of BaM
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:14 pm

also about a half a page behind, I see that kinetic is at -1 and the vanilla claim....not sure what happened to push him to the lynch.

sure Imagin and pop have something to do with it.

still good with my vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 pm

SpyreX wrote:See you've mentioned this more than once and while I liked myko's post a lot it still wasn't SNAP DEATH TIME so I'm not sure what you're aimin for?

I mean if you really want me to vote you I will but?
I will have to look, but I do recall more than once you being fine with my lynch today (of course that was when the heat was on me). I am just wondering what changed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

More than once being twice in direct relation to myko because I wanted his thoughts on tenchi and if I could have had two lynches today (INSTEAD OF ZERO ZING) you'd have been a solid number two.

And that's it. Nothing "changed" with how I'm looking at you but other issues have shifted and your relative position moves around with flake-o-rama happening AND the wagon round one on Kinetic soo
Show

Proud member of BaM
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Votecount

vollkan (1) -- Kmd4390
Kinetic (7) -- vollkan, Slicey, q21, Empking, Incognito, imaginality, populartajo
Incognito (4) -- Hoopla, Ojanen, mykonian, Kinetic
Hoopla (1) -- Tenchi
Empking (1) - SpyreX
imaginality (1) - curiouskarmadog

Not voting -- nobody!

15 alive, 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends on August the 10th at 11 pm GMT.
(a little more than 15 hours from this post)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Yeah, that claim makes me feel like Kinetic is town, though it isn't all lost if he is, because we have had a few decent enough wagons to analyse for tomorrow. I'll be here on and off up until deadline, so if a voter is needed to hammer Kinetic, I'll do it, but I don't think he is scum. I'll happy endorse a quick shuffle of votes to Incognito, though.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Ojanen »

In an epic turn of fate, a storm in Helsinki cut my internet access for a crucial day, which is a shame.
I don't think Kinetic is scum. Actually, I don't currently think anyone on Incognito's wagon is. This ups Incognito's chances of being scum, although it could also be that scum prefer to get rid of Kinetic due to the theme game breaking reputation or want to mess with Hoopla if she's alive later in the game.
At least the reason "Kinetic wasted time for going on and on about Empking policy lynch" is terri, terri,terribad btw (hint: if you think it's a waste of time to discuss, blame not the answerer).
I'd rather lynch, on a quick glance, Slicey, Empking, Incognito, imaginality or populartajo.
More in a bit - now finally the reread time.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by mykonian »

Q21, I know you are being guided enough, but if this stupid lynch goes through, shoot on the wagon. You are probably good enough yourself to know who to kill. Still, incog is a better lynch, and everybody should come over.

about spyrex:
SpyreX wrote:And while you're not going to get a faaabulous case from me on why I'm going to call out... *gasp* slicey. You will get this exchange:
Incog wrote:
I haven't liked a thing Kinetic has written so far.
His first "real" post seems like a whole lot of noise since it's merely a summary of all of his experiences with all of the players. He describes it as getting his meta experience out of the way just in case he needs to call on it later, but I'm not sure I buy that explanation - it's not like Kinetic went into elaborate detail about each and every person he's played with so far; he kept things pretty vague, imo. He's didn't bother to comment on a thing that's happened here so far in that post, and he certainly hasn't seemed to do so in his subsequent posts either. And I reeeeeeeeeeally don't like the policy lynch vote on Empking - I disagree completely that Empking will become a "distraction as town" - it's not like we're completely unable to prod and probe the guy and ask him questions about his stances - and slipping by as scum? How exactly would that happen?

vote: Kinetic
slicey wrote:Goddamit just lost my post. >__> I'll try to remember what I wrote.

Tajo, explain to me your reads on Myk and CKD. You say you like the case on CKD, yet you think he's town? I'm kinda confused. Also, why do you think myk is obvious town? He seems a little jumpy to me IMO. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but I definitely don't think he's obvtown as you say.

Kinetic, what I don't understand is, is that you keep talking about how bad Empking is in other games and how much of a liability he is, yet you're not commenting on him in THIS game, which is what actually matters. Empking has made enough posts that you can comment on, whether you think it's townie posts or scummy posts, yet you have said nothing on him in this game. You're voting him and attacking him for nothing he's done in this game, but his meta and reputation alone.

For that, I will Unvote, Vote: Kinetic.
I'm not liking anything he's saying.

I'll just Mega FoS: KMD
That similarity is jarring. Enough that it raised my cackles. I'd be shocked and awed if they were scum together though.

That said:

The majority of the Kinetic business revolves around a policy lynch on Empking. While
normally
that is eye raising because policy lynches are a great way to "waste" a day's lynch
that isn't the case here at all
. We can have cake and eat it too!
The very fact that that similarity struck his eye means that he was reading the thread very closely. He was scumhunting. Spyrex is likely town.

A quick guess at the scumteam: Incog, Imaginality, CKD. Tomorrow a series of quicklynches should take place.

Moriturus te saluto
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Myko, your scumteam is missing the ever elusive, KMD.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by q21 »

Right. So I'm starting to dislike the Kinetic lynch a bit here. Those two votes in the middle, Empking and Incognito, kinda rub me the wrong way. They're reasonless and I don't like reasonless. Incog has offered some reasons later, but they've been a bit meh. His main reason is the fact that Kinetic is his only real competing wagon - and if that's the only reason he'd given in this game situation I'd actually be perfectly fine with it - but he's prefaced that reason with other ones and it makes it look like he's trying to disguise the fact that his vote on Kinetic is a "lynch anyone but me vote". Empking... well, yeah, Empking.
Ojanen wrote:At least the reason "Kinetic wasted time for going on and on about Empking policy lynch" is terri, terri,terribad btw (hint: if you think it's a waste of time to discuss, blame not the answerer).
This, I've come to realize, is true too.

I could go with an Incog lynch, but with less than 12 hours left to deadline I'm wary of making a change that could result in a no lynch.

I'll be on and off throughout the time leading to the deadline to keep up and help ensure that we get something meaningful out of this game.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Patrick »

I'll be leaving early on tomorrow for the Caffwagon meet, which lasts until the 19th of August. I can check in daily, but Mr Flay will be taking over most of the modding during that time.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Hoopla »

q21 wrote:I could go with an Incog lynch, but with less than 12 hours left to deadline I'm wary of making a change that could result in a no lynch.

I'll be on and off throughout the time leading to the deadline to keep up and help ensure that we get something meaningful out of this game.
I will be here until deadline and so will you. We are enough to swap to Kinetic if need be. But you are not giving the Incognito lynch a chance by not committing now.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 am

Post by q21 »

Valid point Hoops.

Unvote Vote Incognito

Lets see if anyone else is around to make this happen.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 am

interesting, less than 10 hours of this day left, Kinetic is at -1, and q21, unvotes to put him at -2. (putting incognito at -3).

curious q21, which is better a no lynch or a Kinetic lynch in your view?

I dont see incognito as scum right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 am

Post by q21 »

I'll be here to vote Kinetic again before deadline if I have to. If there is a no lynch it won't be my doing.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:39 am

Post by mykonian »

Clearly, Incognito is the way to go. Q21, for information purposes, could you kill him? Then we know what the choice here was (and why certain people rather stayed on Kinetic)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Incognito »

At work posting from my phone.

ckd, you have just as much power as q21 does to prevent a no lynch. why aren't you voting on a leading wagon?

mykonian's SpyreX town tell is horrific - it takes little to no insight to point out that two people's reasons for voting someone similar. Not only that but hilarilously, SpyreX only pointed that out when he was prompted to; not on his own. and who was he prompted by? me.

I'm beginning to change my mind on Hoopla, btw. I could easily see her as scum again at this point. She hasn't scum-hunted in like a year and has been using her supposed me-hate as an excuse for that.

I don't even know Ojanen's reasons for voting me but I think she's just misguided town at this point.

p.s. I'm not gonna be around at deadline to claim since I'm at work so unless you're scum hoping you'll swipe a PR with my lynch, it should be obvious that Kinetic is Today's lynch whether you agree with it or not.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 am

Post by SpyreX »

p.s. I'm not gonna be around at deadline to claim since I'm at work so unless you're scum hoping you'll swipe a PR with my lynch, it should be obvious that Kinetic is Today's lynch whether you agree with it or not.
This vexes me to no end.

However, there flat out isn't enough time. And there is plenty of lynches tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote: Kinetic
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Kinetic »

Driving. Mod pls count this.
unv;v:kin

if votes don't reset you now have enough time to QL incognito or wagon emp. Q21, please kill one of them or imaginality after my flip. Leave it in your hands.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Kinetic has been lynched (by vollkan, Slicey, Empking, Incognito, imaginality, populartajo, SpyreX, Kinetic). Flip will be announced as Day ends. All votes are reset.

Votecount

Not voting -- curiouskarmadog, Empking, Hoopla, Incognito, imaginality, Kmd4390, mykonian, Ojanen, populartajo, q21, Slicey, SpyreX, Tenchi, vollkan

14 alive, 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends on August the 10th at 11 pm GMT.
(just under 6 hours from this post)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”