Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Prox »

You need to get a little bit more consistent, shotty. You are at L-1. Everyone voting feels that way. They aren't all scum.
This time, I'll not care.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Wow! Yay lets lynched an uncounterclaimed cop day 1, now we will have a dead cop and a useless half cop. That is so pro town of you Kat. Oh wait no it's scummy!!!
Unvote
Vote: Cat
Congrats, you've managed to OMGUS vote me a second time already. Great defence.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Prox »

*rubs temples*

You know, he does that a lot.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

It's not an OMGUS, it's the fact that you are pushing for a hammer on a cop
#freeShotty
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Prox »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:It's not an OMGUS, it's the fact that you are pushing for a hammer on a cop
(her and everyone else voting for you).

And you're not a cop, remember? You haven't done anything to address the reasons we think you are NOT cop. Therefore, you have no excuse.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Zajnet »

shotty: why do you keep calling yourself a "half cop?" From what I've read so far you've claimed to be a DNA decoder. You keep calling that a half cop, but I don't see anywhere where you explain what you mean by this. I haven't fully read everything yet, so I could have missed it, but I'm sure not seeing it.

Also, has anybody else claimed?
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Hrezs »

prox claimed vanilla
zwet claimed dna collector or something

can't tell if don is dumb or scum especially after his whole "everyone vote shotty" earlier
Korashk
Korashk
Townie
Korashk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Korashk »

Zajnet wrote:shotty: why do you keep calling yourself a "half cop?"
He's parroting what zwet called himself when he claimed. Apparently there aren't any normal cops in this game but instead thee is a person who investigates and a person who receives the investigation report. shotty is claiming the report receiving half of the group.

He claims that since there has been no counterclaim on his role that we should not vote him off despite the fact that his play is ridiculous and since we have no intentions of NOT lynching him. In this situation it doesn't make sense that the real other half should claim because that would just out another PR unnecessarily.
I learned that I don't like replacing into games on this site, I don't like games without themes, and I don't like games without roles. It's good to learn these things early.

Record: 8-5
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Prox wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:It's not an OMGUS, it's the fact that you are pushing for a hammer on a cop
(her and everyone else voting for you).

And you're not a cop, remember? You haven't done anything to address the reasons we think you are NOT cop. Therefore, you have no excuse.
This.
@Zajnet: Because zwet is the cop's "other half". zwet "collects" the info, the other half a cop seems to "process" it.
Do you know what? this was enough. shotty isn't even trying to play.
Even if he winds up being the cop, we would get a crapload of info (first, Prox would be at least neutral, unless, for reasons of destiny, shotty was blocked). I would also put an eye, or two (even three, if I could) on Mysterio. If he is scum... well, we lynched scum! yay!
Having said this, I'm dropping the hammer.
Vote: drmyshottyizsik.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am

Post by don_johnson »

I hope u guys are right. If he flips cop I hope theres a backup.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

great just lynched a cop, f u prox
#freeShotty
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fist of all, sorry for not posting yesterday. My computer is broken and while I try and figure out how to fix it I need to use this one. I should be posting fairly normally from this point forward but there may be brief times where I don't post for a while. Anyway because there are 3+ pages of stuff I'll post again in just a bit.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Prox »

Shotty, next time, try a little harder to make your claim believable. You didn't even try to clear the discrepancies against you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Prox wrote:The forensic papers that came up were all about the human genome..
It mention crime quite a bit in there. Anyway, I'm taking back my previous statement since "decode DNA forensics" is so unused the top result on Google now is this forum topic XD.
Prox wrote:@Realcop: don't counterclaim. I'm vanilla anyways.
-headdesk-

Anyway, shotty's claim is helluvalot unbeleiveable and he is votehopping like crazy and I got really bored reading though (low attention span, sue me). So if I missed something anyone wanted me to look over point it out and I'll be sure to respond to it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zaj wrote:shotty: why do you keep calling yourself a "half cop?" From what I've read so far you've claimed to be a DNA decoder. You keep calling that a half cop, but I don't see anywhere where you explain what you mean by this. I haven't fully read everything yet, so I could have missed it, but I'm sure not seeing it.

Also, has anybody else claimed?
Felt like this needed a better explaination then Hrez's:

Zwet and shotty both claimed two halves of a cop. Zwet's role says that he chooses a person each night (and during pregame) and then his partner who he does not know receives the results. shotty claimed that he was the person who got the results and said that Prox's DNA "Could not be decoded".
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Prox »

Quotation marks mislead. Shotty said they were inconclusive.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I think he said both. I was referring to post 23.

Even more proof that his claim doesn't fit all too well. One time he says it can't be read. Another time it's inconclusive. Fun.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

VOTE COUNT 1.7

With 12 players 7 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

drmyshottyizsik is lynched!

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(7)
Prox, Katsuki, Hrezs, Mysterio, Korashk, zwetschenwasser, pacman281292
Hrezs
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
drmyshottyizsik
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(3)
LynchMePls, don_johnson, Doombunny9
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(1)

Zajnet

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Scene 2

“This is not right!” shouted one man.
“Agreed! We need to stop these abductions.”

‘Light the Way’ Christian church was packed full for a Thursday night. The neighborhood was up in arms. Two of the seven missing women had been members of this church congregation.

“We have contacted the FBI, the local police, and the Mayor,” piped in Pastor Thomas Longhill. “They are investigating these cases. Our best efforts will be to pray to God, and keep our eyes open.”

The room burst into loud commotion. Amidst the commotion three men came in, grabed a person and drug them out of the chapel. Jerry, who was close to the door, burst up out of his seat and ran after the crowd. There in the parking lot were 4 more people. Before the people of the church could react, 3 shots were fired.
drmyshottyizsik
was lying dead in a pool of blood. No one at the church knew it, but he was
Vanilla Mafia

No body knew what to think. A bloody bath, confusion, anger, and fear all boiling together. The three men who carried drmyshottyizsik out of the chapel were gone. And, the one man who shoot the gun was franticly making his escape. Jerry called out, “There, there he is. That is the man who pulled the trigger.”

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

It is NIGHT 1 Now.

Night will be no shorter than Thursday at 11 AM and not guaranteed to be any longer than Friday at 11 AM. All times are Mountain Standard Time, or UTC - 7. You can send selections up to the point I officially announce Day 2. However, I will only guarantee this time period stated above.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:12 am

Scene 3

What a terrible day it had been. Jerry was in shock. Here he was, 11:37 PM, in the Bird Springs Police station. Never in all his life had he witnessed what he saw tonight. He had known drmyshottyizsik for 13 years. The Harmon family would go camping each summer with drmyshottyizsik’s family when Mark, Lucy, and Joanne were real young.

Lucy just had her 22 birthday two months ago. Joanne was just 20. “so young,” thought Jerry. Mark, the only boy, was 25 now. He was the oldest of the three kids. He was good friends with ‘Big’ Jim, the third child of drmyshottyizsik. He was just 2 days younger than Mark. They were best friends for all 13 years they have known each other. When Mark started dating Monica, ‘Big’ Jim started to date Monica’s best friend, Trisha. ‘Big’ Jim and Trisha got married, and already had one child who was 3 years old.

“Wow!” Jerry thought. That could have been me. “Why was I not fast enough to get up and stop that?” He knew that asking these questions were not healthy for him, but he just kept thinking about it. “‘Big’ Jim, Trish, little Bella. How in the world? How...?”

Jerry was interrupted. “Sorry, Mr. Harmon, as bad as this night is...we hate to say it.”

“What is happening? Has something else come up?”

Continuing with caution, the officer started, “We are so sorry. But, Hrezs body was just found. We have reason to believe you also know him. He was at the church tonight too.”

With great intensity, Jerry wailed, “NO..., no, no, this can’t be happening. Are you sure?”

“Yes, Mr. Harmon. Regrettably, we have matched there DNA with the database. We know for sure. We have identified that
Hrezs
is the
Evidence Examiner
for our crime labs. Mr. Harmon, we recommend that you take several days off from work. Tonight has been an overwhelming situation. Now we have reason to think these incidences are related. But, until further investigation can be made, we advise you to be very cautious. Watch your family carefully.”

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

Scene 4

It was hard for Jerry to miss work. Here it was, mid 2010. His work was very important. Deadlines are stacking up on his research project. The new fuel technology needed to be complete by the years end of 2010 so that development could get started.

Jerry was the director over the fuel cell technology for the 2015 lunar mission. In the 1960s and 70s, NASA used solid fuels for rocket launch, and liquid fuel for flight in space. When a solid fuel is ignited, it must completely burn the entire cell. Whereas, liquid fuels can be turned on and off, piped to a combustion chamber. This allows for better regulation on the liquid fuel cells. The entire liquid fuel source does not need to be used. The disadvantage to liquid is how explosive the fuel tanks are. In flight, if space debris hits the liquid fuel tank it is highly explosive. The danger is loosing the entire crew and ship. Solids do not have the same explosive nature. But, they cannot be regulated or reserved for later use. Jerry’s team was developing a hybrid gelatin fuel. It has the consumption control of liquid, but the stability of solid.

It had been a restless night for Jerry. How could he sleep? Two people he had known for years, dead. One he had just seen drug out and shot in front of his own eyes. Further, seven young women missing, three he had been familiar with.

Death was not new to Jerry. He was involved in the Gulf war in 1990. This was like reliving those horrible days. He had put most of those memories out of his mind. But, last night, the nightmares were no longer dreams. He witnessed it with his own eyes. These visions were lucid and real. How could Jerry keep his composure at work? He needed some time. He needed help.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

Day 2 starts now.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Prox »

Herzs was the half-cop? That's strange...ISO says he thought I was scum.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 am

Post by don_johnson »

Prox wrote:Herzs was the half-cop? That's strange...ISO says he thought I was scum.
U probably are.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”