Newbie 996 - Starting Small [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by moose200x »

Parama wrote:I encourage active posting, but a lot of what you're posting now is indeed spam, moose. Only post when you have something to say, not when you just want to say something.

Jim doesn't look any better after his most recent post.
I don't see why it matters if I have friendly banter during the game? Isn't this a social game? I didn't sign up for it to be like work.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Parama »

I understand, but people don't really like wading through pointless posts to find the posts worth reading. I know I certainly don't.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by moose200x »

Parama wrote:I understand, but people don't really like wading through pointless posts to find the posts worth reading. I know I certainly don't.
Random conversation gives us knowledge. It's my style man. Sorry you don't like it. I am just trying to win this game.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by moose200x »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Oh ya
Kooldude2294 on kongregate hit me up
my and Prox got to know each other that way, and haylen, just as long as you don't talk about an ongoing name on kongregate
Any
personal communication outside of the game thread, unless clearly specified in your role PM, is strictly prohibited.

Per the rules.
chaodck
chaodck
He/Him
Townie
chaodck
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by chaodck »

Wow... really talker crew here. Sorry to say I don't have enough time to post today, I'm barely catching up with the reading, only posting to say I'm alive and not to be prodded. Tomorrow I'll read through and make a contributing post.
"Men rise from one ambition to another: first, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others." Niccolo Machiavelli in his masterpiece "The Prince" (1513).
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by moose200x »

chaodck wrote:Wow... really talker crew here. Sorry to say I don't have enough time to post today, I'm barely catching up with the reading, only posting to say I'm alive and not to be prodded. Tomorrow I'll read through and make a contributing post.

I look forward to hearing why you are scum.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

Post by Cliquey »

[spoiler=world!!!!!!!!!!!!
@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
moose200x wrote:Black Mist, I honestly am baked right now
[/spoiler]
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:36 am

Post by jimfinn »

F2F mafia, at least with the group I played with, always involved a night start and also relied heavily on night action analysis, as well as the body language mentioned above. What I am saying is that finding D1 scumtells is far more difficult for me than later in games, so I tend to listen to what more experienced players have to say and decide whether I agree with them, until I see something that I find scummy myself. (and even when I do start to make a case, few people belive in my D1 scumhunting (ongoing so can't post link))
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:47 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

I just can't let you pull the noob card man, sorry
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:48 am

moose200x wrote:WOAH! Where in tennessee are you man?
Lenor City
#freeShotty
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 1x4 ::

moose200x (0) -

chaodck (1) -
Johannes583

Doubtful (1) -
chaodck

Johannes583 (0) -
Black Mist (2) -
moose200x, Cliquey

jimfinn (2) -
drmyshottyizsik, Parama

Parama (0) -
drmyshottyizsik (1) -
jimfinn

Cliquey (1) -
Doubtful

Not Voting (1) -
Black Mist

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Welcome to the Network.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 am

Unvote
Vote: Mist

we can deal with jim tomorow
#freeShotty
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Parama »

Let's analyze the wagon so far:
moose200x wrote:I am getting angry at blackmist.
unvote: vote:Blackmist
---> Black Mist hasn't posted yet, so moose thinks that voting him for "lurking" is his best shot
Cliquey proxied his vote to moose and doesn't really have valid reasoning to be on the wagon

DMSIS decided to stop bussing his scumbuddy to vote for a ML wagon that was previous made of 2 votes without logic behind them and is now made of 3 votes without logic behind them.

I like my vote though because jim is DMSIS's buddy, more than likely.
FoS: DMSIS
though.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Black Mist
Black Mist
Townie
Black Mist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Black Mist »

Okay. Honestly I would like everyone who voted on me to give a valid reason, based on my posts not the fact for a few days I was away.

My vote goes on
Vote: Cliquey
for the reasons that she has not really done alot in terms of answering my questions perposed in my first post. As an IC you think she would try better to defend herself. But I guess we can now see that she's more focused on winning, not really playing the game. And her giving her vote to Moose, makes him look just as bad as her. She hasn't contribited alot to this game. So my preference is Cliquey and than if mafia Moose, and if she's not than Jimfinn.
Show
Hello, I'm Black Mist.
-------------------------------------------
I have played a total of 3 games.
Game 1: Mod Disappeared
Game 2: Had to get replaced
Game 3: Mafia Keellled me N1
Game 4: Lynched Day 2
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Doubtful »

Parama wrote:Let's analyze the wagon so far:
moose200x wrote:I am getting angry at blackmist.
unvote: vote:Blackmist
---> Black Mist hasn't posted yet, so moose thinks that voting him for "lurking" is his best shot
Cliquey proxied his vote to moose and doesn't really have valid reasoning to be on the wagon

DMSIS decided to stop bussing his scumbuddy to vote for a ML wagon that was previous made of 2 votes without logic behind them and is now made of 3 votes without logic behind them.

I like my vote though because jim is DMSIS's buddy, more than likely.
FoS: DMSIS
though.
Unvote

I don't quite see the relationship between jim and DMSIS - from their posting it seems as if DMSIS is just telling jim he has to scumhunt, repetitively.

I don't see how jim is scummy other than not willing to scumhunt, but it seems as if DMSIS is voting w/o reason, and pushing the suspicion on Mist far too far. No explanation given, similar to the two other votes on Mist - moose with his RVS vote and then Cliquey with her proxy vote. Moose has stated that he is suspicious of Mist, but still doesn't give a real explanation of why. Instead, he asks Cliquey why Mist's posts are scummy. All in all, I think DMSIS has no reason to push a RVS vote that doesn't include valid arguments to L-2.

Parama, what are your reasons on jimfinn over DMSIS?

DMSIS: "we can deal with jim tomorrow"
So you still think jim is scummy, but instead you wagon on (in your opinion) the next scummiest person. Change of opinion due to influence of others much?

Moose: Sorry for afk'ing a lot, but usually I just keep this window open while doing other things.

And I agree with the spamming thing going on, I mean it helps get information, but nothing substantial and no need for 15 posts having nothing do to with the game...

VOTE: DMSIS
Johannes583
Johannes583
Townie
Johannes583
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Johannes583 »

Just reread the thread, and my thoughts:

Moose is 20% game, 80% talk. Not really enough to be active lurking, but I get the impression he's actually kind of apathetic about the game. He's not interested in looking for scum and playing the game, and he claims "When I'm town I just say whatever comes into my head". And when he does make a scum accusation, he does it seemingly at random and states no reasons for his accusations. Perhaps he's still stuck in the RVS? Or perhaps he's just appearing to scumhunt at the bare minimum? Either way, it doesn't seem exactly kosher to me.

Cliquey has made a grand total of three posts. The first was the obligatory IC/RV. The second was her opinion on LaL and a few weak suspicions. And the third was noticing that moose was "baked". Cliquey has been relatively active in other parts of the board... why is there a relative drought of her posts in this game?

Black Mist wrote:As an IC you think she would try better to defend herself. But I guess we can now see that she's more focused on winning, not really playing the game.
My sentiments exactly.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Mist

we can deal with jim tomorow
So we have Moose, a proxied vote, and now DMSIS on a wagon against Mist. None of these votes really make any real sense.

DMSIS: Do you have reasons for voting Black Mist? Are you trying to jump on the wagon and pressure her into talking? If so, why? Do you have suspicions on her, or are you just voting for the sake of voting?

Moose: Is there a reason you did not change your vote when Black Mist posted? Did you realize you had yours and Cliquey's votes on her? Do you want her to spill more info? Is there a method to your voting?
"That's not a lie, it's a terminological inexactitude. Also, a tactical misrepresentation."
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Doubtful »

moose200x wrote:
chaodck wrote:Wow... really talker crew here. Sorry to say I don't have enough time to post today, I'm barely catching up with the reading, only posting to say I'm alive and not to be prodded. Tomorrow I'll read through and make a contributing post.

I look forward to hearing why you are scum.
I look forward to hearing why you are trying to kill your scumbuddy.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Holy WIFOM, Batman!
Some cute WIFOM going on here about me.
Black Mist wrote:I missed something in my first post about Cliquey. (See what I mean about the spoiler tags?) How can you be certain that Moose is town?
Not really my fault if you miss such things. I mean, I don't blame you for my lack of reading comprehension and my shortcomings in logic. I can't be certain that Moose is town, but a quick look through his other games gave me the impression that he is playing here as he did there. I don't see it as an unreasonable stance that early in the game.
And that is your entire "attack" on me that I didn't address well enough so therefor I'm ICscum. Because if I weren't ICscum I'd do something different...
Black Mist wrote:My vote goes on Vote: Cliquey for the reasons that she has not really done alot in terms of answering my questions perposed in my first post. As an IC you think she would try better to defend herself. But I guess we can now see that she's more focused on winning, not really playing the game. And her giving her vote to Moose, makes him look just as bad as her. She hasn't contribited alot to this game.
Theres that quote. Yeah, this is totally reaching. I had made 1 post in between your two, late at night and clearly not a content post. I don't know what you really mean by defend myself. There was no attack on me. No attack merits no defends. I hadn't contributed a lot. I had posted 1 real post, it is the 2nd day of the thread being open, content has just started to open up. Isn't it a little bit early to attack someone for not adding content?
As to giving my vote to Moose, would you please explain how that makes me look bad and then how that makes Moose look bad?
Johannes wrote:Cliquey has been relatively active in other parts of the board... why is there a relative drought of her posts in this game?
Have I now? I should probably go see what I've been posting.

Spoiler: Moose
Moose seems like a pretty known entity at this point. He is clearly active, one could argue detrimentally so, makes opinions, changes opinions and takes stances. Of course we all love to see this.
Moose wrote:I want the IC to come here and explain why that post of yours just screamed "OMG I AM SCUM"
I know its been said, but I don't really care for the appeal to authority here. I'll latch on to my own arguments and fights, I don't really need to be brough into yours

Spoiler: speaking of my fights
DMSIS wrote:About the first paragraph of the post. No it's not, we are slowly coming out of an RVS and getting to know the people you are playing with better builds a better game.
And about the second paragraph, I am an SE in a newby game sorry if I'm a bit coachy, but I have play quite a few games. Also what is wrong with being very town(BTW no one has ever voted me for that)? If I "appear"
too town then why emidietly jump to the conclusion that I am scum? How about you scum hunt yourself instead of jumping on other peoples ideas and piggy backing your way to a mislynch?
You have already shown me four big scum tells/slips man.
1. Misrepping someone and continueing to do it.
2. Wagoning with no reason other then agreeing with what some one else said.
3. Trying to push the he is too town thing.
4. Jumping on one person, but right as someone has a lukritive idea about something someone else is doing that is a bit fishy, jumping right onto them.
Now, I don't like this post. It doesn't feel like "too town" (which is fallacious thought), it feels very much like an over reaction. A strong arm to start a wagon with Parama for something that is much of a non-issue. This post sits poorly for me, most of these aren't really scum tells, and the ones that are have been rephrased multiple times so to inflate the case without substance. Couple that with the fact that DMSIS did some of the exact "big scum tells" that he accused Jim of.

I also can't understand the constant attacking of the newbcard. If he is a newbie, he's a newbie thats the way it goes. If jim never added anything and just talked about how he can't get into the game being a newbie... then yeah. But he is easing into it the game, the newbcard attack is BAD 2 days into a game.
DMSIS wrote:we can deal with jim tomorow
Setting up lynches, wow thats pro-town :rolleyes:

Spoiler: Pet Peeve
I really am not a fan of people attacking pairs. Yes I know that the scum are a pair, but attacking pairs makes absolutely no sense when you don't have a result on either of them. Its like try to fix two floating points to each other.

Spoiler: Another Pet Peeve
There has been so much fluff in this game, its just distracting and disgusting :S

Spoiler: Witchcraft
Black Mist seems like a genuine townie to me. Mainly because she seems frustrated at her own lack of efficacy, she makes arguments (bad and good) and is mad when they don't land or aren't considered.

Spoiler: Mod
Vote:DMSIS
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 am

Post by jimfinn »

Well ok I'm reading everything in ISO now

Chaodck - a bit suspicious maybe vecause he hasn't posted anything substantial.

Black Mist - Says that most of the cases being made so far are weak (early on) and later decides to demand a cutting back on the spam and later to vote Cliquey for being an unhelpful IC(at least that's how I read it).

Cliquey - again very few posts (only 3 and one of those a joke) I don't like his attitude towards DMSIS as an RVS stage FoS is often a scum attempt to distance (says wiki).

Doubtful - exchanges in early banter regarding his name; Says DMSIS is pushing a wagon too far on Moose, and that DMSIS relies too much on others' opinions.

DMSIS - has made satisfactory responses to my questions now, and my suspicion is far less. I had forgotten that he was an SE and could be expected to act as such. He changes his vote to mist in order to try to lynch a player he sees as most scummy. He has done some buddying with moose, which still keeps the red flag up.

Johannes - Has given good wagon analysis on the wagon against Mist; appears slightly suspicious of the wagon involving DMSIS and Moose. Was earlier involved in an odd situation involving claiming scum.

Moose - has made a lot of spammy posts which could be scum trying to act active. Did finally make a good logical post. First RVS was on the Doc, which makes me wonder about them as possible scumbuddies (as I have been told one common tactic is to RVS the buddy). has nearly twice as many posts as anyone else

Parama - at first mostly responds to questions, but later starts to make substantive posts. currently believes I am buddies with DMSIS and that DMs votes on me were distancing but is now wagoning with others on moose. Believes that DMSIS is scum.

List (scummiest at top, townest at bottom - self-excluded)
Moose
DMSIS
Black Mist
Cliquey
Parama
Johannes
Doubtful
Chaodck

put here because they haven't done anything pro=town or anti=town, so impossible to get a good read.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by moose200x »

I
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:50 am

Post by moose200x »

I love how a few players feel I'm the most town and some feel I'm most scum. How cool.

Jim- I value your "list" as much as i'd value a blind man's view on art.

What is with the "baked" things you all are talking about, so waht, i smoke pot, get over it. I get drunk too, it's fun.

Doubtful, why so serious? I attack people for any reason, too active-too many caps- whatevere. you gotta attack in this game. I like to bitch and chit-chat to do that.

Cliquey- the whole "Wait for the ic to tell you why your scum" was just to get him to post a response. I didnt even think what he said was all that scummy, lol, reactiontest.jpg

DOCSHOTTYGUNGUY : Planning ahead is SUPER DUPER scum. You are 100% my number 1 target.

@JOAHNESS583= lynch -2 is not that bad early game. It is a good way to put pressure on people. I don't change my vote often. If it gets -1 i will tho.

Jim- i love the list now that i look at it. I don't like my or mist's place thre tho.

unvote

I noticed "I don't see how jim is scummy other than not willing to scumhunt" in doubtful's post...... wtf doubtful. scumhunting is our ONLY weapon!!!!!! they have guns, we have our brains. we better use them or our entire town is dead.

Cliquey, why are you less active in this game than others? boring? lazy? drunk?
Black Mist wrote:Okay. Honestly I would like everyone who voted on me to give a valid reason, based on my posts not the fact for a few days I was away.

WHY ME = FRY ME

VOTE: BLACK MIST
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Doubtful »

moose200x wrote:Doubtful, why so serious? I attack people for any reason, too active-too many caps- whatevere. you gotta attack in this game. I like to bitch and chit-chat to do that.
If you're talking about the "Super afker" thing, yeah. I was just explaining why, I thought you construed it as lurking.

Also,
moose200x wrote:DOCSHOTTYGUNGUY : Planning ahead is SUPER DUPER scum. You are 100% my number 1 target.

VOTE: BLACK MIST

Why vote Black Mist when DMSIS is your #1 target? Was it a typo?
I noticed "I don't see how jim is scummy other than not willing to scumhunt" in doubtful's post...... wtf doubtful. scumhunting is our ONLY weapon!!!!!! they have guns, we have our brains. we better use them or our entire town is dead.
Yes, I agree, but keep in mind that when playing face-to-face, scumhunting is usually by gut instinct. I honestly think jimfinn is just adapting to the online version, where analysis is necessary. Speaking of which,

jimfinn: What do you think about the joke scum claim by Johannes?
Who do you think is lurking, if any people? (active lurking or lurking)
You are voting for DMSIS.
jimfinn wrote:DMSIS - has made satisfactory responses to my questions now, and my suspicion is far less.
from your most recent post.

If you think your suspicion is far less, why still vote?

You made a good summary of events happening, but what's your take on them?
Black Mist wrote:
So my preference is Cliquey and than if mafia Moose, and if she's not than Jimfinn.
@Black Mist: What does jimfinn have to do with Cliquey being town? And if Cliquey's mafia, she might give her vote to Moose to create WIFOM about whether Moose is mafia or not. All in all, I don't quite understand this statement. Could you please elaborate?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by moose200x »

Doubtful: I went back to the mist because imo WHY ME = FRY ME. When people say stuff like "why vote for me?" they are preparing their defense. only scum need to defend themselves. Plus she is planning lynches. that is very bad. also doubtful, i really think your town. Not 100% sure but its what i think i thinks. hmm. who knows tho.
Black Mist
Black Mist
Townie
Black Mist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Black Mist »

Moose - Actually no, I ask for reasons because I would like to know the cases against me. If you have no case against me than it seems pointless to vote for me. And if you're case is strong than your vote is fair. But it seem senseless to vote on a person because they are gone for the first few days of the game. I'm not the type to just lay back and allow others to point fingers without a reason. That's kinda like "She did it because she just walked in the room and looks gulity!" instead of "She did it because she is holding the bat and it has the water juice on it!" Do you see where I'm going with this?

Jimfinn- I didn't vote her for being an unhelpful IC, I voted her for giving little attention to her posts, and because I feel that spoiler tags are a method of hiding things. Espeically when you're doing a quick skim through for a summary of where the votes have gone and such. Third scummest, because I make posts against you or because my posts reek of scum?

Cliquey - However weak a statement would be, it would be nice of you to post a response as you have now. I will
Unvote: Cliquey
, however I do feel there is still something in the shadows that can resurface.

Doubtful - I can see why it wouldn't make sense to you in like of recent events. But metagaming to give her vote to someone else didn't sit well with me. Therefor even if he was scum or town, he shouldn't have accepted or something along those lines, which lines up Cliquey and Moose in my mind. And Jimfinn because it was the misconceptions early in the game, just another way to get my point across.
Show
Hello, I'm Black Mist.
-------------------------------------------
I have played a total of 3 games.
Game 1: Mod Disappeared
Game 2: Had to get replaced
Game 3: Mafia Keellled me N1
Game 4: Lynched Day 2
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Doubtful »

Black Mist wrote:A moose getting angry, that's not good. Run away!! Just kidding. Sorry about that folks. RL trouble with someone and engry drinks with friends have kept me from my computer. But anyways I'm here and I have a few things to say. Starting with, the name may sounds like something a guy would use, but I AM A GIRL. Secondly, I've only played one other game here, and we lost our mod so I never got a real free for scumtells or anything of the such. However, I did notice some things about this game.

Parama
- Why a FoS on yourself for the begining of the game? Is that a method to cover tracks and point the finger elsewhere, or just a lighthearted way of starting the game? You're definition of active-lurking seems to fit our angry moose player. Alot of posts just asking questions and saying hello. How does that fit?

Moose
- Metagaming(I believe) isn't really s'pose to influence a person's voting, so I don't see why an apology was needed for that. Also, getting angry or voting to get me talk for me was a big no-no, if a person is honestly away(which you can see when a person last visited) doesn't seem like good sportmenship.

Johannes583
- The pressing of a person innocent or not seems like a good way to get the person frusterated, but also a interesting way to get some type of confession. But even than, pressing should only be done while a person is certain that the person being pressed is definately mafia. Otherwise it seems it gives actual mafia a chance to start a wagon on the person. Make sense?

Cliquey
- not really anything suspicious...expect why the spoiler tags? I find it rather annoying, because if I were to miss a single one, I could miss an important peice of information without actually realizing that I have. Is it clever or a distracting way to post information so people get confused?

With all this in mind, I will not vote yet. I wish to see the response to my post before making my choice on where my vote will go.
Post 46 above:

Black Mist, how would someone answer the questions you asked Cliquey? Now on second thoughts, your vote on Cliquey doesn't make sense at all. You did not request anything for Cliquey to defend, why would she defend herself?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”