Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Just making sure.
So, to get some more discussion going and maybe get something started for D2 (since there is almost nothing but my wagon being talked about)
Andy, who do you think is scum?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Xite91 wrote: Wait what?
First off I'm pretty sure I didn't try to explain why he was a mason (and if that's your reason, what about the people that did?)
Second, how is that scummy anyways?
I said "people" and "are" and that sentence was not meant for you. If there's no counterclaim, Mys is obviously mason, that's it .I just don't see the point of trying to explain why he might likely be mason unlike you want to earn good impression/ town cred.
andrew94 wrote:im his buddy? ur more likely the scum sucking up the the claiemd mason trying to make urself look good
How am I sucking up? If I wanted to suck up I would have equivocated. Overeaction much?
Mysterio wrote: @nopoint What makes you think andrew is Xite's scumbuddy?
He's taking the pressure off Xite for no good reason:
andrew94 wrote:we should start looking at the people on the wagon now, esp those that jumped on with NOT good reasoning
I think town would want more on Xite before they moved on to anyone else since only some of us are actively pursuing the Xite's debate.
@Confidanon: Please elaborate your meta on Agar.
@Kai: I'm not typically a lurker, but I have intensive school now so expect nothing more. I contribute as much to this game as I can and as I contribute to other games of mine.
Justice will prevail
\m/
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by andrew94 »

nopointinactingup wrote:
First off I'm pretty sure I didn't try to explain why he was a mason (and if that's your reason, what about the people that did?)
I said "people" and "are" and that sentence was not meant for you. If there's no counterclaim, Mys is obviously mason, that's it .I just don't see the point of trying to explain why he might likely be mason unlike you want to earn good impression/ town cred.
andrew94 wrote:im his buddy? ur more likely the scum sucking up the the claiemd mason trying to make urself look good
How am I sucking up? If I wanted to suck up I would have equivocated. Overeaction much?
Mysterio wrote: @nopoint What makes you think andrew is Xite's scumbuddy?
He's taking the pressure off Xite for no good reason:
andrew94 wrote:we should start looking at the people on the wagon now, esp those that jumped on with NOT good reasoning
I think town would want more on Xite before they moved on to anyone else since only some of us are actively pursuing the Xite's debate.
@Confidanon: Please elaborate your meta on Agar.
@Kai: I'm not typically a lurker, but I have intensive school now so expect nothing more. I contribute as much to this game as I can and as I contribute to other games of mine.
1st and
3rd point- ur saying hes mason catchs xite then takes pressure of xite? Wtf?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm

No I'm saying you, Andrew94, were taking pressure off Xite as a response to Mysterious' question. Read carefully.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Xite91 »

nopointinactingup wrote:
First, he's not %100 confirmed as mason, the real masons could just be biding their time, as they should be. I do, however, believe that it is more possible for him to be a mason, since no one is attacking him (actual masons would try to push for his lynch without giving away their roles IMO)
^ Just to letcha know, this is the first time I argue that he could more likely be mason than VT.
The rest was just my speculation based on plays of my own.

So what is your case on me again, then?

Andy, please learn english so I don't have to hire an interpreter, kthnx
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Scums run a high risk by claiming mason like that because all it takes is 1 real mason ( mislynches or not ) to out them. Given there number ( they are trying to fight the other scum team as well remember?), I think it's impossible for them to take such risk. And Mysterious' posts look clearly town.

I have no real case against you except for the way you reacted to Mysterious, I just like to vote you and we'll see.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

nopointinactingup wrote:Scums run a high risk by claiming mason like that because all it takes is 1 real mason ( mislynches or not ) to out them. Given there number ( they are trying to fight the other scum team as well remember?), I think it's impossible for them to take such risk. And Mysterious' posts look clearly town.

I have no real case against you except for the way you reacted to Mysterious, I just like to vote you and we'll see.
Oh, ok, so it's a blatant wagon on the only real suspect in the game so far?
Unvote, Vote Nopoint

Sorry, but you're the most scummy to me so far.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm

I like band wagoning, feel free to consider it scummy. But notice the fact that my focus isn't entirely on you, it's just mostly on you.
Justice will prevail
\m/
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am

Post by AGar »

ConfidAnon making a vote based off of "meta" when he's been in two games with me, BOTH of which are ongoing and lacking conclusive flips on both sides of the fence, is awful. And yes, my vote is partially to bandwagon. To bandwagon scum. They deserve to die.

Other than that, I'm fairly confident in my Xite vote, and already have seen a buddy practically out himself. Hi Andrew.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kaiveran wrote:Now to the good stuff. So far, you're in my good graces. You're not the most active, but you display a healthy amount of critical thinking, field an interesting viewpoint on the current conflict, and seem to really think through your analyses. Tell me something though; how do you feel my arguments against Xite use AtE excessively? I generally bring a lighthearted attitude and sense of humor to my playing, but try not to let that get in the way of relevant information. Sure, I made a few wisecracks, but apart from the "mistake forgiveness" bit, I don't see how I'm playing the AtE card.
Sorry about the activity. It will definitely get better.

During the first post where you express suspicion of Xite, your tone is fairly neutral. However, by the second post (your iso #3), they go from a neutral tone to an antagonistic one, something which I feel could be scum going over the top to seem like the better side of the argument. I personally don't have a problem with snarky posts (which yours are), but it seems like the reactions came at an unwarranted time. AtE comes in here with trying to convey frustration, which in turn people could equate to a Town alignment (you are genuinely frustrated with the responses your suspect is giving you.) While frustration is a null-tell, as I said, it could be used to attempt to win an argument.

However, I don't have meta on you, so I don't know if this is how you always play or not. I'll look that up soon.

(For references, its phrases like these:
Kaiveran wrote:OMG, they used a similar phrase, they must be scumbuddies! Protip: Being pegged as scummy for tunneling on someone doesn't mean you can shift your attention to someone else to get out of it. You're just exhibiting the same behaviors against me, which is not doing anything to avert suspicion. Digging up petty shit like this is only getting you dirtier.
Kaiveran wrote:Looks like I'm not the only one who could brush up on my reading comprehension.
Etc, etc.)
nopointinactingup wrote:@Confidanon: Please elaborate your meta on Agar.
Ongoing game. But from my experience, he's not a state suspicion and sit on wagon kind of guy. He's a doggedly pursue who he suspects kind of guy.
AGar wrote:ConfidAnon making a vote based off of "meta" when he's been in two games with me, BOTH of which are ongoing and lacking conclusive flips on both sides of the fence, is awful.
Regardless of alignments in the ongoing games, you are just camping out on a bandwagon. Which is uncharacteristic for you. Scummy.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Xite91 »

AGar wrote:ConfidAnon making a vote based off of "meta" when he's been in two games with me, BOTH of which are ongoing and lacking conclusive flips on both sides of the fence, is awful. And yes, my vote is partially to bandwagon. To bandwagon scum. They deserve to die.

Other than that, I'm fairly confident in my Xite vote, and already have seen a buddy practically out himself. Hi Andrew.
AGar wrote:The more I read his posts, the more I just want to make like a Norwegian and club Tiger Woods in the head. Because he deserves it more than baby seals do.

Xite, start producing content that is helpful and not asinine.
Interestingly, that was your reason for voting me, when I already disputed that I was only saying what I was in response to people saying things to me.
Not to mention, before that we got,
AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mysterio

Open mason claim is bad.
Thinking that leaves him confirmed town is worse.
Ignoring the fact that there are two scum parties is even worse.
then you left that one because
AGar wrote:With further thought, leaving Mysterio alive is a good idea. At worst, we lose a mason tonight. At best, scum might cross-kill. Give the masons a night to discuss it and if Mysterio dies, oh well, he dug his own grave.

UNVOTE:

Need to re-read reactions to the claim now.
After that, you find a pretty good reason to vote Kai
AGar wrote:Posts #101 and #103 have seemed to slip under the radar completely.

#101 discredits both Mysterio and Xite as townies. Not a mason and a townie, but two townies. I find this peculiar.

#103 is contradictory in an incredible sense of the word. Basically ignores the mason issue, and goes after a player not contributing with their vote while not contributing themselves. Middling and going after a lurker. Looks fantastically scummy.

VOTE: Kaiveran
Then you leave that to vote me for.... an null tell?
I mean, because I'm posting things that are "asinine" AKA responding to peoples posts...Image
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

I done been prodded. Who are we lynching? I would prefer to not have to read up.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by AGar »

ConfidAnon wrote:
AGar wrote:ConfidAnon making a vote based off of "meta" when he's been in two games with me, BOTH of which are ongoing and lacking conclusive flips on both sides of the fence, is awful.
Regardless of alignments in the ongoing games, you are just camping out on a bandwagon. Which is uncharacteristic for you. Scummy.
You're an idiot, you know that?

You have no clue what is "characteristic" for me.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Prod pick up. Computer issues and such

Perpetual v/la until further notice

Opinions on whole game coming soon. Haven't found time to post lately, lots of personal issues have all sprung up at once. Trying not to replace out.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

don_johnson wrote:I done been prodded. Who are we lynching? I would prefer to not have to read up.
This seems like a pretty scummy post. are you not interested in the game? if so, please replace out.

Anyway, I originally saw Xite as town, but I'm wavering on that read. not really sure what to think now.

as for bv, he still hasn't contributed much, jumping on the Xite wagon, and still having few, if any, posts about the game and doing scumhunting. vote stays.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by andrew94 »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
don_johnson wrote:I done been prodded. Who are we lynching? I would prefer to not have to read up.
This seems like a pretty scummy post. are you not interested in the game? if so, please replace out.

Anyway, I originally saw Xite as town, but I'm wavering on that read. not really sure what to think now.

as for bv, he still hasn't contributed much, jumping on the Xite wagon, and still having few, if any, posts about the game and doing scumhunting. vote stays.
u have only TWO posts
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by andrew94 »

AGar wrote:ConfidAnon making a vote based off of "meta" when he's been in two games with me, BOTH of which are ongoing and lacking conclusive flips on both sides of the fence, is awful. And yes, my vote is partially to bandwagon. To bandwagon scum. They deserve to die.

hi me what? im saying theres so many ppl voting xite with no or crap reasons.
i see the cast towards nopoint or even you as far superior
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@don_johnson That was an incredibly weak post. Not caring who we lynch doesn't bode well for you being town.
FoS: don_johnson
Read through the thread and give us your thoughts, please.

@Shotty You never posted a reason for your vote on Xite. Why does Xite look scummy to you?

@Nopoint You admit to bandwagoning, but you don't see it as scummy. Okay, then tell us what exactly town gains by bandwagoning.

Xite is at L-1 with two obvious bandwagon voters (and one players who seems willing to bandwagon). This is important to note before anyone hammers.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by andrew94 »

unvote then so someone doesnt 'accidentally'[ hammer
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Mysterio »

I don't care if someone hammers, because I think Xite is scum. However, if Xite flips town, then the obvious bandwagon voters need to be noted.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Xite91 »

I lol'd. I really hope this isn't a serious post.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by andrew94 »

pls get replaced don_johnson arudeboy and smash and etc
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by Xite91 »

andrew94 wrote:pls get replaced don_johnson arudeboy and smash and etc
Uhm... or just play the game?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 am

Post by AGar »

andrew94 wrote:pls get replaced don_johnson arudeboy and smash and etc
Please provide some useful content to the game scum, like confirm that Xite is your buddy?

And hi you as in, hi Xite's buddy. Nice job trying to soft-coach him in 104 and 132, and 144 too. In the same post, you fall in line with Xite's thinking about a similarity in "choice of words." 152 is a nice try to get attention off of Xite, as is 157. 172/174 is a nice attempt to discredit another vote on Xite. Your last 3 posts have consisted of once more trying to discredit the Xite wagon, a poor attempt at preserving Xite from a lynch and dodging content production by pushing at lurkers.

Wonderful posting so far, really. I commend you.

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:

This seems like a pretty scummy post. Setting yourself up to take whatever stance on the Xite wagon is most beneficial to you. You haven't contributed much either, yet you are attacking someone for not contributing much.

Also, dj, get read up. I'm pretty sure the leading wagon is town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”