Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

Prox is Vanilla Mafia.

Night 2 starts now
. The deadline will be for no earlier than Sunday 6 PM. No later than Monday at 4 PM MTN time.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 pm

There will be no flavor posted until Monday, sorry. I just was not prepared for 24 hour Day 2.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 am

ACT 2

ACT 2–Scene 1

The next day as Jerry was eating breakfast, he discussed the recent events with his wife. Of course they talked the night before, but they were deciding what could be done. So much was happening. It was so close to home. Never had they felt the affects of crime so personally. Annabel, Jerry’s wife, was also familiar with drmyshottyizsik’s family.

As the discussion was tearing at their emotions, a breaking news report was announced on the local news.
“Today the body of
Prox
was found in a warehouse. Police investigations have identified that he is
Vanilla Mafia
. Police are saying that Prox was connected to recent human trafficking schemes. Links are being made between Prox and drmyshottyizsik.

drmyshottyizsik was killed just recently in a fatal shooting at Light the Way ministries. Preliminary investigations show that these two men worked together in human trafficking schemes that involved the kidnapping of several women of the past few months.”

For Jerry this was too much. drmyshottyizsik, his friend for 13 years was now being accused of human trafficking. “But, he was at the church meeting as an effort to help uncover the mess,” thought Jerry. Jerry was determined to get to the bottom of this. It was time to hire a Private Investigator. It was just too personal to let the news agencies and police handle alone.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 am

ACT 2–Scene 2

“You have some good leads Mr. Harmon,” said Nick Lukau, a PI. “I have already been following some events connected with this investigation. I will get started on your leads today. Oh, by the way, do you know a person by the name of don_johnson?”

“No. Why do you ask?” responded Jerry.

“Well, late in the night he was killed. It appears that has been involved in some rebel group that feels the police are moving too slow. This group has linked to the shooting at the church.
don_johnson
was found to be a
Town Mason
. He is not actually linked to the human trafficking. But, I need to uncover more about this little rebel group before I can say much more. We will talk tomorrow after I have some time to follow your leads.”

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 am

Day 3 Starts Now

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Prox »

Bah:

It was inevitable. But at least I did some good.

Good luck. And sorry.
This time, I'll not care.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Oh no! The mafias are coming back from the dead!
Well, now we have something. don was a mason. However, he was so unusually inactive that we can't actually get anything from there.
Doombunny, Katsuki and LynchMePls seem town for me. I'm not sure about Zajnet (he has done hardly anything on this game). zwet is obvtown (going uncounterclaimed, and with the cop's other half already out, it's very unlikely that he would be scum)
What is left is Mysterio and Korashk. Mysterio's day 1 was very weak, and the day 2 only lasted 24 hours. He might have just bussed Prox in order to hide himself there.
Korashk's arguments day 1 were very weird, and not the most helpful. Some of then, had we heeded them, might have just lead us into a trap, but they might have been stated by a confused townie as mugh as for a trapping scum. My read on him/her is null.
Vote: Mysterio.
Lynch this scumbag and go home.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Mysterio »

Very weak, pacman. I believe we went through this on Day 1. Not to mention I was pushing for Shotty's lynch since his laughable claim, and then argued for Prox's lynch based on Hrezs posts. So, your post is only half the story if it were true. I would have had to not only toss Prox under the bus, but Shotty as well. By what possible scum tactic could I win by pushing for two of my partners to be lynched? Furthermore, you seem to be conveniently piggy-backing off one of my accusations of Prox. I mentioned that Prox could have simply thrown Shotty under the bus due to him being pressured heavily early in the game. Now, you're trying to accuse me of the same thing.

Looking back at your posts, you've been tunneling me for quite sometime. Starting in post #189, and even when Shotty and Prox were top suspects for most everyone else, you continued to mention me in almost every post you made. Tunneling is certainly a weak tell, but it's interesting to note now that you've gone ahead and voted for me.
FoS: pacman

However, LynchMePls is my vote for now. Beginning on Day 1, LynchMePls started throwing out random accusations at anyone who suspected Shotty. He even voted Korashk for "sitting on the fence" in #176, but does the exact same thing earlier in #167 when he states that he doesn't know what to talk about. Even though we had several pages involving an early claim and Prox's scumminess. He then goes on to unvote Korashk and vote Prox, who by this time had taken a backseat to Shotty's weak cop claim in #218, where he also makes it clear that he actually believes Shotty's claim. Either this is just terrible scumhunting, or he wanted to keep Shotty from being lynched so that scum could have a cop claim a their disposal. Keep in mind that by the time LynchMePlx switched his vote to Prox, several people had switched their vote off of Prox. Which means Prox was in no danger of being lynched with Shotty taking the spotlight.

He continues his defense of Shotty in #245, which Hrezs answers pretty clearly by pointing out that Shotty could be hoping for a counterclaim to out another power. What was LynchMePls' reaction to Hrezs' post?
To randomly accuse Hrezs of being scum
in #252. When I pointed that out in #257, he switched his attack to me in #299 where he points a FoS at me. zwet and Hrezs recognize how ridiculous his reaction to my post was and defend me, to which LynchMePls failes to respond to before Shotty gets lynched. LynchMePls finally comes back to admit his failed read on Shotty and then proposes a massclaim, which doesn't make a lick of sense. Prox calls him on it, but now knowing that Prox is scum, it's likely that Prox did this in order to help distance himself from LynchMePls, which would give him an out when Prox flips scum. LynchMePls then makes a really weak OMGUS vote on Prox, who was already the obvious lynch for the day.

All in all, I think this paints LynchMePls as scum. As such, I'm going to
Vote: LynchMePls
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 am

Post by pacman281292 »

How funny...
Mysterio wrote:Very weak, pacman. I believe we went through this on Day 1.
Sorry Mysterio, the reason I left you back was because of shotty. I still had my eye on you, as you failed to note.
And I still have my eye on you, as I said.
Not to mention I was pushing for Shotty's lynch since his laughable claim, and then argued for Prox's lynch based on Hrezs posts. So, your post is only half the story if it were true. I would have had to not only toss Prox under the bus, but Shotty as well. By what possible scum tactic could I win by pushing for two of my partners to be lynched?
Dead wrong. Prox's overall game was extremely poor (hadn't it been so, D2 would have lasted more than 24 hours), so you could still bus both scum in order to make yourself appear more townish.
This part is mere WIFOM, and I'm not taking the cup.
Furthermore, you seem to be conveniently piggy-backing off one of my accusations of Prox. I mentioned that Prox could have simply thrown Shotty under the bus due to him being pressured heavily early in the game. Now, you're trying to accuse me of the same thing.
Nope, I didn't piggyback. Bussing is part of the basics of mafia. You can't just buy that argument and accuse anyone who uses it too of piggy-backing.
Looking back at your posts, you've been tunneling me for quite sometime. Starting in post #189, and even when Shotty and Prox were top suspects for most everyone else, you continued to mention me in almost every post you made. Tunneling is certainly a weak tell, but it's interesting to note now that you've gone ahead and voted for me.
FoS: pacman
Great. Now tunneling. You mean it because no one but me was attacking you at that stage of the game?
So, I would have been less scummy had I not attacked you so much and just started attacking shotty and Prox. Well, I did it. But I still had my eye on you. And that's not tunneling.

I exposed my case on you during day 1, day 2 was just "speedlynch Prox FTW", which, believe me or not, was very bad for the town, because we lost discussion. That's why I didn't hammer when I had the chance.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 am

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: Checking LMP's ISO, I realize your case has lots of mistakes, and is very poor. I won't make LMP's homework, but this gives me further reason to vote you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Right now I'm torn between Kora and Zaj. Zaj for his (and iiiiiiiiq's) lack of posts plus that &$#%@ing early hammer (24 hour day. Really?) and Kora for his withdrawing/avoidance of topics plus his obv buddying up with Prox and vise versa. Will think about this more and would like to hear from these two but for now I will
Vote Zaj:

Mysterio wrote:By what possible scum tactic could I win by pushing for two of my partners to be lynched?
It's called bussing.

Also I will be rereading mysterio and lynch in iso to get more reads on them and pacman.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:Sorry Mysterio, the reason I left you back was because of shotty. I still had my eye on you,
as you failed to note.

Didn't I just get finished noting it? Also, this pretty much admits to tunneling. This whole "have my eye on you" is the very definition of tunneling. You mention me in many posts even though my supposed scumminess was being overshadowed by Prox and Shotty, which you admit to.
Dead wrong. Prox's overall game was extremely poor (hadn't it been so, D2 would have lasted more than 24 hours), so you could still bus both scum in order to make yourself appear more townish.
Really? Is that why you never voted for him...? In fact, throughout Day 1 you did nothing more than sit on the fence until the very last moment when you hammered Shotty (who by that time had already been written off). Now you're saying that Prox was playing extremely poor, so me pushing for his lynch means I threw him under the bus. Your argument here makes no sense.

And it is not WIFOM to actually think about your accusation. Claiming that it is seems like an obvious deflection. You're essentially accusing me of throwing two of my partners under the bus. Please explain how this is pro-mafia behavior.
Nope, I didn't piggyback. Bussing is part of the basics of mafia. You can't just buy that argument and accuse anyone who uses it too of piggy-backing.[/quote

Okay, so basically your response here is "nuh-uh". Laughable. As I said, I mentioned Prox throwing Shotty under the bus, you're now accusing me of throwing Prox under the bus. If that's not piggy-backing, then I don't know what is.
Great. Now tunneling. You mean it because no one but me was attacking you at that stage of the game?
So, I would have been less scummy had I not attacked you so much and just started attacking shotty and Prox.
Well, I did it.
But I still had my eye on you. And that's not tunneling.
Considering you admitted to tunneling with your whole "had my eye on you" post, this defense is extremely transparent.

Bolded: Actually, you didn't. Even in the midst of Prox and Shotty playing like obvscum, you continued to repeatedly mention me in your posts. Posts #303 and #333 both mention me, basically tunneling.
EBWOP: Checking LMP's ISO, I realize your case has lots of mistakes, and is very poor. I won't make LMP's homework, but this gives me further reason to vote you.
Now this post is very scummy. Attempting to discredit my post without actually posting anything of substance about it, thus preemptively giving LynchMePls space to make a defense looks very calculated to me.

Strong FoS: pacman
Tunneling and attempting to defend LynchMePls are slowly giving you away.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Mysterio »

Sorry about the formatting mistake.

Also,
@mod I will be V/LA until Wednesday.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 am

Post by pacman281292 »

1) What do you want me to do then? Want me to say "oh yes Mysterio has done scummy stuff but he should be town"?
No. I won't, because that's not what I do feel. You're using the word "tunneling" without knowing what are you saying.
2) I didn't vote for prox because I WANTED TO HAVE AT LEAST A BIT MORE OF F***ING DISCUSSION before lynching. The speedlynch was scummy; we could just have held it up for a bit, hear everyone's reactions (as well as some more stuff from Prox himself), then yeah hammer prox and day over.
What I meant was, you said you weren't scum because no one would bus his two scumbuddies. If, after bussing one, the other's game is poor, then the scum (you, in this case) would have been forced to bus again. What I was saying is, your argument for you not being scum is invalidated.
3) Therefore, you don't know what piggybacking is. Sorry.
Keep misinterpretating what I meant for "you might have bussed Prox".
4) Lulz. So I should not post that I consider you scum as well as the obvscum.
That's what I understand from there. If I'm wrong, what the hell are you saying?
5) Basically you accuse me of scumbuddying in a mini game with 2 dead scum. Unless mini games have 4 mafia, this is plain useless.
I have arguments for saying that your case on LMP is very weak, and saddled with holes. That was supposed to be an attack on you, not a defense on LMP. I'm not posting why, precisely to avoid accusations like yours. :dry:...
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 am

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: the speedlynch was bad, and the one speedlynching was thus scummy.
(argh...)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Looks like we can take our time today. 2 scum dead certianly puts us in a good situation.

I will re-read in depth later (jetlag), but I am quite curious to hear about zwek's investigations, as I received a random investigation report last night. It seems that zwek investigated 3 people D2/N2. (I got report N2)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

??
Wait wait, did you get something? What did you get?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

EBWOP:
I randomly received an investigation report
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Katsuki »

and I will wait for zwet, since I am not entirely sure what I got. It included that prox is scum and that DJ was town though.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Unvote, Vote: Kora
Reread Zaj and Kora in iso and now I think that Kora is just a bit more scummy. Still want to hear from Zaj about the "OMG quickhammer"

Also, I want to hear from zwet about the report. It's possible that Kat could be a backup of some sort.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mysterio wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Sorry Mysterio, the reason I left you back was because of shotty. I still had my eye on you,
as you failed to note.

Didn't I just get finished noting it? Also, this pretty much admits to tunneling. This whole "have my eye on you" is the very definition of tunneling. You mention me in many posts even though my supposed scumminess was being overshadowed by Prox and Shotty, which you admit to.
Really? Is that why you never voted for him...? In fact, throughout Day 1 you did nothing more than sit on the fence until the very last moment when you hammered Shotty (who by that time had already been written off). Now you're saying that Prox was playing extremely poor, so me pushing for his lynch means I threw him under the bus. Your argument here makes no sense.

And it is not WIFOM to actually think about your accusation. Claiming that it is seems like an obvious deflection. You're essentially accusing me of throwing two of my partners under the bus. Please explain how this is pro-mafia behavior.
Nope, I didn't piggyback. Bussing is part of the basics of mafia. You can't just buy that argument and accuse anyone who uses it too of piggy-backing.[/quote

Okay, so basically your response here is "nuh-uh". Laughable. As I said, I mentioned Prox throwing Shotty under the bus, you're now accusing me of throwing Prox under the bus. If that's not piggy-backing, then I don't know what is.
So, I would have been less scummy had I not attacked you so much and just started attacking shotty and Prox.
Well, I did it.
But I still had my eye on you. And that's not tunneling.
Considering you admitted to tunneling with your whole "had my eye on you" post, this defense is extremely transparent.

Bolded: Actually, you didn't. Even in the midst of Prox and Shotty playing like obvscum, you continued to repeatedly mention me in your posts. Posts #303 and #333 both mention me, basically tunneling.
Now this post is very scummy. Attempting to discredit my post without actually posting anything of substance about it, thus preemptively giving LynchMePls space to make a defense looks very calculated to me.

Strong FoS: pacman
Tunneling and attempting to defend LynchMePls are slowly giving you away.
All I can say to this is that I defended shotty because I believed his claim. I was wrong. As for Prox, I dunno how anyone can call that a weak OMGUS or bussing. It was my suggestion of a mass name claim plus my pushing of him after his response that made him so obv scum yesterday. I think you are twisting things Mysterio.

What do people think about the mass name claim today? I think it might help us out, but if we're against it, I'm not married to the idea.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Oops, meant to quote his post that was a case on me. Sorry about that.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Doombunny9 wrote:Also, I want to hear from zwet about the report. It's possible that Kat could be a backup of some sort.
If I'm a backup, mod sure is nice not telling me about it.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

hmm. I submitted no investigations last night, having been under the impression that my role is useless without my other half. If I had, we'd be able to see if you really are a backup. Sorry. I am of the impression that LMP is inexperienced town, and that one of Katsuki and Zora is scum. (Katsuki claimed a result to an investigation I did not perform. I investigated pacman night 1)
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright then Kat, out your report. It appears this is only a one time thing.

Also, let's wait and see what Kat has before we decide whether or not we massclaim. If kat's report suggests that we may have found a scum then we lynch that person. Otherwise a massclaim would be fine.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”