Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

/conform

Hai!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ugh. So far, and I'm not liking Hoopla. Sorry, but you strike me as over annoying. Any roads... I tend to play a quasi-good town when I want to. Otherwise I'm a lazy lurker town that gets lynched for that. I don't usually have strong gut readings, but when I do, they tend to be accurate, so I follow them without hesitation. On the other hand, I don't like to play much as scum, and thus I get lazy when I do. In general, I get bored easily, and when I do I just get lazy and start lurking. Sorry for that, but that's my playstyle.

@UK: To be honest, I'm pretty sure I remember you being NK'd N1 when you are town in almost all games I've played with you (my memory could fail me, but the point remains). My, aren't you a magnet for night kills...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Reading P3, I don't like camn's posts. Lynching someone for their playstyle? Sorry, that's a big no, even if their playstyle is scummy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yeah, why not. Seems like a good way to start.
Vote: Hoopla

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My, silly me. :P Got confused with my dislike for Hoople. Thanks.

Unvote, vote: camn

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Bunny? Same question: Is being pro policy lynch scummy?
Hmm... It's scummy at worst, anti-town at best. One way or another, it's a sucky way to go, and a good place to start to look at when a player suggest it.
Apokalyptika wrote: On another note, that little interaction between UncertainKitten and Snow_Bunny was...hm, can't say interesting...how about unusual? I don't think this is a scumtell per se, but it almost seemed as if UK were leading Snow. Not FoS-worthy, but I'll keep an eye on it.
Well, UK is cool, and cool people hang together. Don't you see we even wear the same cool glasses? ^_-
chauchaudotcom wrote: Also not liking Snow_Bunny who has virtually set up her excuse to lurk in the future.
Geez, chill, it's not an excuse, it's a... explanation of why I lurk sometimes. : P Oh, and can I get, it it isn't too much of a hassle, an explanation of your vote on me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

@Haylen: cheer up! You're not the only bad player out there! Look at my win/lose ratio, and you'll see. ^_-. And, it's not like winning is everything. I myself prefer to have fun than win (well, it's best if I can get fun and win, but that's not the point.)

@sucrose: So, UK, Hoopla or me should be the scum because we are articulated posters? What do you mean with that? Really, it seems you all (well, the ones of you who have suggested it without real backup) want to see a scum in either me or UK, possibly because or early interaction. Bah, come back when you have really something. Those shots in the dark only scream of fluff post, active lurking, and scummy lazy scumhunting at worst.

Oh, btw
mod: I got unexpected (jinjo has occurred!) connection problems have occurred, meaning that I have limited access. I can still log in at least once a day (but not on weekends). Sorry for that. I'll try to get back fully as soon as possibly. This game seems to fun to miss.

Noted
Last edited by RedCoyote on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
camn wrote:I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Bunny? Same question: Is being pro policy lynch scummy?
Hmm... It's scummy at worst, anti-town at best. One way or another, it's a sucky way to go, and a good place to start to look at when a player suggest it.
SO would you say, as a matter of policy, you support the lynch of anyone who supports policy lynching?

Ps: Hi DGB!
I've not said that. I will use it as a starting point away from the randomness of D1, but I will not support a lynch based solely on that (however, a lynch based on that is better than a lynch based on nothing).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Geez, chill, it's not an excuse, it's a... explanation of why I lurk sometimes. : P Oh, and can I get, it it isn't too much of a hassle, an explanation of your vote on me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
No. Your explanation pretty much said. "So. I always get mislynched as town for lurking because I lurk as town (hence you should not lynch me for lurking). Oh but waiiiiit I lurk as scum too. So you should just not lurk me in any way because I might be town and I always get mislynched as town." That was the impression I got from your post.

In any case your post was like a classic way for scum to set themselves up and use their playstyle as an excuse. I just don't buy it. Self-proclaimed lurkers are never a good sign.

Also Snow, can you explain precisely what your case against camn is?
1) Well, if you want to get that from what I wrote, be free to do so. I just answered honestly to the question asked. I am not justifying, I'm just saying that I tend to lurk when I get bored, regardless of alignment.

2) Really? The vote was just a few pages ago and now I have to out it back again? Here, learn to read:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Reading P3, I don't like camn's posts. Lynching someone for their playstyle? Sorry, that's a big no, even if their playstyle is scummy.
And, it's not a case. Building a case so early on D1 it's demanding too much.
camn wrote:Ok, Chaouch.. I'll chill.

SO, snowbuddy... , you support policy VOTING.. just not policy LYNCHING ?
*sigh* I don't know where you want to go from here. Policy voting? What's even that? If you mean voting always in reaction to a certain action, well, then yes. In fact, isn't most votes based on that? If someone lurks, vote. If someone lies, vote. If someone gets a guilty result, votes. So, what's wrong with having a vote against policy lynchers? I certainly don't like how you are trying to twist that into something bad, when policy voting, as you called, it's quite common. And please, don't call me buddy. ^_-

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:Kitten... You say it's silly...Yet you object to my demonstration with bunny as to why policy lynching is not only awesome, but also widespread?

Let's get back to that.

Bunny/buddy: I am not trying to twist you into anything. I am trying to point out to you that:
a) policy voting is fine.
b) policy LYNCHING is even better
c) policy vigging is the best.

That said... You seem to support a) yet attack me for supporting b).
If you are town, you will see the illogic there, and withdraw your vote.
If you are scum, then your vote for me is built on crap to begin with, so this discussion is meaningless.

Which is it?
Why are those two the only two options? Please, don't play dumb with me. A voting doesn't mean a lynch, and they are not on the same level. When a wagon builds, more info can be drawn upon, both on the wagoners and on the wagonee. With that extra info, a better, non-policy lynch can be reached. So, stop suggesting that a policy vote means a policy lynch. And, btw, just saying, it's only your opinion that policy lynching/vigging are great. I beg to differ.

Come on girls, more camn love. This reaction to my vote is interesting.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn, obviously.

Why would you keep it to yourself? Benching too much?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wow, I iso'd Paws and I must say that there's nothing there. Nine posts of pure nothingness. Seems like someone is active lurking, and let's add the benching, and we have something worthy here.
FoS: Paws

However, I prefer my vote on camn now. Her reaction to my vote has caught my attention (a bit too much for a vote so early on, imo), and I like the pressure there.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh, let's not forget camn's subtle omgus in #178.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Her reaction to my vote, proposing policy lynching and omgus. That's the thing on camn.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Some people pay too much attention to words and tend to forget that not all of us are native english speakers (and thus why the use of certain expressions). I use interesting as "worthy of looking", "good start point", "gonna check this out later", among others.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sotty7 wrote:
Snow_Bunny Post 192 wrote:Her reaction to my vote, proposing policy lynching and omgus. That's the thing on camn.
The last two aren't scum tells. What was so telling about her reaction to you? What do you think about my comparison between you and chauchau?
I don't have much time, so I'll just want to say this before I forget: who's talking about scum-tells? They aren't scum tells, but they sure add together to something in D1. And that, right now, it's worthy of a vote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, it was not nice to not wait me before lynching. I still want camn love, but I'm also interested in how the Paws wagon build so fast. Specially fenchurch's hammer vote.

But I will go on that later when I have a bit more time. Can't let the boss see I'm procrastinating when I should be working...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

UncertainKitten wrote:Scary fast wagons imply to me that scum are more likely on. It's easier to jump in with the momentum.
I second this. The way Paws wagon formed make me think that surely one, but more likely two scums were on it.
Hoopla wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ah, it was not nice to not wait me before lynching. I still want camn love, but I'm also interested in how the Paws wagon build so fast. Specially fenchurch's hammer vote.

But I will go on that later when I have a bit more time. Can't let the boss see I'm procrastinating when I should be working...
Snow, you have no idea what you're talking about. Fenchurch's hammer vote is about as town as hammer votes gets.
DrippingGoofball wrote:The Paws wagon is a REALLY BAD BAD BAD wagon to be on as scum.

It would look bad, even if LATE on this wagon.

Think: a quick wagon on a lurker
that was about to be replaced
. Were I scum, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
On the other hand, I disagree with these. First, it's based on wifom, and it's not fact. A quickhammer like that can get an easy excuse, and it's the best way to hide in the wagon.

And I still feel camn is fakehunting with me. What are really the points against me? Not jumping like a sheep to the Paws wagon? Attacking her? I can't see the so-called logic behind her attack on me. And, I am the only one feeling a link between camn and DGB? DGB suggestion that the scum must be on the nonwagoners is also scummy. I can't help but to find a camn-DGB scum pair.

Vote: camn
I can bet camn is scum.

Wait, I'm not getting the Apok's love. What's exactly the thing on her?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I find funny how Sotty7 calls my attack omgus when it's camn the one omgusing me. ¬_¬

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Just a quick note, I can't do much on weekends. I'll answer everything back on Monday.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:
Question
: Were you
for
or
against
a Paws lynch?
I was not against it, but I'd rather have waited a bit more. The way it grew so fast was something I didn't like, and I'd have rather waited for the replacement than lynching her. I wanted to wait for the replacement, because Paws' trolling was on either side of alignment (that is, it felt more like a policy wagon than anything else. And I dislike policy wagons.)
Sotty7 wrote:Snow, why did you wait to put your vote on camn then? It just feels really reactive to me.
I wanted to wait before I cast my vote again. It seemed, however, that nothing changed, and thus why I put my vote there again.

Ugh, I suck at defending myself, and that's not excuse. However, I'm impressed how many of you have jumped to my wagon without apparent reasons (unless, of course, "reads scummy" is the new trend I just missed.) For some reason, I'm still behind camn's vote. I feel there's too much talk and little good in her posts. I don't see the reasons of Apok's wagon, and the Haylen wagon isn't appealing.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Fenchurch wrote:Snow_Bunny, I don't think you've posted a list of reads at all, and you've sat on your camn vote throughout the whole game. You've said you aren't taken by the cases on Apok or Haylen, and criticise them for being based mainly on vibes ("reads scummy"), but as far as I can see, your camn-vote is based largely on vibes. How confident are you about camn? Do you have an opinion on anyone else in the game?
No, I'm not criticizing Apok's case. I'm saying I don't get it. This means, I have to read again and see what's all about. The thing on the vibes is on me. Many of you have jumped to my wagon on that excuse. And about Haylen's wagon, I just don't see her as scum.

And I have opinions on other players (well, probably I haven't stated them, but I've been really busy and the lack of Internet at home is problematic.) DGB, I'm not too fond of, but I remember she usually plays like this, and thus is giving me town read.

Apok... Although I haven't read still all the way back to when her wagon starts to build (and thus, I'm still not sure of her case), I have seen the last post in this page, and I must say that they really make her look bad. The things about jumping on the other wagons to save her skin doesn't look good. There's something I don't like about Hoopla, maybe that last post when she suggested SW to jump to any wagon.

So, my scumlist would go as follow right now:
camn
Apok
And UK. Why UK? Well, I've been reading her posts again, and there's something I don't like. First, UK gives me the impression of opportunity jumping on Paws' wagon, and then now on mine. Back on D1, she says twice that she prefers a replacement than a lynch, yet she doesn't change her vote:
UncertainKitten wrote:I'm slightly opposed to lynching before replacement, but not a whole lot really. I guess I'd like to get more information from that player slot. If they are town, the replacement might save themselves. If they are scum, they might leave behind connections that can be used. Paws has given us absolutely nothing in either direction.
UncertainKitten wrote:esurio brings up a good point I overlooked. I am now officially completely neutral on the Paws thing. I think that a replacement might provide more information, but I'm not really opposed to her lynch whatsoever.
So, she rather lynch for the sake of lynching than waiting for the replacement? Something's not good in there. Then a lame excuse follows and a hollow promise of looking into it later. This is, washing the blood away from her hands:
UncertainKitten wrote:Well, it appears my early prediction was right about the Paws wagon. Unfortunately I let myself get swept into it nonetheless. At some point I'll take a look at the motivations on the wagon and see who had the most scum intent in lynching the useless one.
Then, look at this:
UncertainKitten in 39 wrote:Off wagon is Sucrose and possibly Snow_Bunny. I don't have a good bead on Snow_Bunny, to be honest, since as I remember she tends to play...um...like this.

I should probably cross reference Umineko mafia and this game.

To be fair, I also have to review Sucrose a bit, but I'm not entirely sure she's acting as dumb as she was trying to lead me to believe, and the names out of a hat trick she pulled earlier was scummy no matter how much potential stupidity could explain it.
UncertainKitten in 45 wrote:Hmm...I think I want a votecount on this page to check a trend. If it exists I think I'll be brought around to the Snow_Bunny wagon.
There are 6 post between those two, and in none of them she mentions me again. She feels I usually play like this, then suddenly, out of nothing, I'm the correct wagon. Hmmm...

Finally, the sudden shift over camn's read smells like an early distancing between the two of them.

Wow, to be honest, this is better than camn's.

Unvote, vote: UK

An UK flip would be better than a camn flip.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

UK, calm down. There's no need to get like that. It's just a game. Geez... Although I must admit, your reaction to my attack only strengthens my suspicious of you.

Haylen's defence at UK is also noted. Specially taking into account that none of her points brought to counter my points are facts rather than just her personal opinion. And, last time I checked, why would a town defend another town like this if they are not sure of the alignment?

I also agree that Apok is looking quite bad with the delayed claim.
Unvote, vote: Apok
. It's claiming time.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Bah, just when I move out of camn, the love for her starts to grow. Well, my vote yet remains:
Unvote, vote:camn

Though Apok's breadcrumb is bad as it can be, it's something that can be handled later. And seen as UK's wagon won't take off, I rather lynch the other scum.

Oh, don't you think it's funny UK have jumped to every (or well, almost) forming wagon?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Too bad you're scum in this game and you'll have to be lynched!

But thanks! ^_^

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I must admit I wasn't expecting that (camn's flip).

For now, and due to most of my suspects going down, I want to turn my attention to Hoopla.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

UK, you are wrong. I know it's hard to admit it, but your reads on me are wrong.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'd go for either a Sotty or Hoopla lynch, actually.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Based on the previous wagons and votes, I'd say Hoopla. But Sotty is there too.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Based on the previous wagons and votes, I'd say Hoopla. But Sotty is there too.
Do you have a reason for this, independent of my vote analysis?
I, independently, analysed Paws, mine, Apok and camn's wagon. As you said Paws was a wagon Hoopla would have avoided, and seeing how she jumped to the other three wagons, that seems like scum to me. Sotty performs similarly, but Hoopla stands out more.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

UncertainKitten wrote:So, basically, I'm damned if I'm right. That's lovely. What happens if both Sucrose AND Snow_Bunny are scum, huh?
The universe would implode, as I'm pretty sure I'm not scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Either way, lynching Sotty or Hoopla is the best for today. So, how about if we start some love?

DGB, I've seen you posted a lot of possible scum / scum teams, yet you don't cast a vote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@UK: Yes, yes, you keep saying that, but I don't find it easy to prove that (in fact, can it be proven? I'm of the school that towniness can't be proven.) But, just one question: you seem to have some sort of thing with DI right now. What do you think of her? Is she faking? So far you should have a read on her, what is it?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

cepi wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Either way, lynching Sotty or Hoopla is the best for today. So, how about if we start some love?

DGB, I've seen you posted a lot of possible scum / scum teams, yet you don't cast a vote.
Hey, Ive seen you posting a lot of scummy stuff, yet you dont answer a direct case I posted AGAINST YOU.

PLEASE DO SO.
There is NO case to answer! I still think UK is scummy, but the latest posts of UK have diminished that feeling and Hoopla and Sotty have drawn my attention even more. Happy?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The ones at the end of past day. When camn's wagon began to form and end.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
cepi wrote:Any reason why you think Bunny is town, Mrs. DGB?
I think Hoopla/Sotty/DizzyIzzy(Sucrose) are the scum.
I partially agree with this. But I rather lynch Hoopla or Sotty first and then see.

Ah, massive wall hurts my eyes. I'll get to read it eventually. Not now, too busy with work.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

*sigh*

Way to go, town. Want a claim? Have your stupid claim. Me is cop. Night 1 I investigated DGB, but I got no result. Second night I went over UK, and found her innocent. Not ruling out she's a GF, but I thought it was worth the risk to trust my result for now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I'm thinking there's a RB (or even a JK) who targeted me thinking he could stop a NK. Bad move, RB, bad move.

So, DGB, would you rather town assume UK is 100% confirmed when there's the chance she could be a GF?

Thinking about my wagon, I'm thinking cepi pushed too hard to know why my stance changed. I'd call that a very subtle rolefishing, but hey, that's just me.

You can lynch me if you want, truth is you'll be wasting a lynch. Chances are scum is going to NK, or risk getting a guilt (or me confirming another town.) If I survive through the night, you can always lynch me if you want if I don't provide anything. But, right now, the best move is to lynch someone else *coughcoughhooplasottycoughcough*

As the setup is, my claim is easily confirmable (scum HAS to kill me or risk too much), so, why waste a lynch on me?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

cepi wrote:
Im VLA for a couple of days. My access is being ext silly.

Noted

I have reservations on the claim.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
cepi wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Either way, lynching Sotty or Hoopla is the best for today. So, how about if we start some love?
Hey, Ive seen you posting a lot of scummy stuff, yet you dont answer a direct case I posted AGAINST YOU.
PLEASE DO SO.
There is NO case to answer! I still think UK is scummy, but the latest posts of UK have diminished that feeling and Hoopla and Sotty have drawn my attention even more. Happy?
If you had an innocent on UK, why did you think she was still scummy?

I might as well ask why didnt you investigate camn night 1?

And there is the DGB lack of result night 1.... Im borderline thinking that we should go all in with the information stuff and decide if Bunny is either confirmed or scum.
Becaue my result doesn't guarantee she's town. She may as well be the GF.

Why should I? I investigated however I wanted. Is that a problem?

The thing is, lynching me now is bad play. And pushing for it is only scummy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@DGB: My claim is more easily provable than the Doc's claim. Why would you want to lynch me when tonight can confirm me? Coming from a player like you, that can only be taken as scum trying to protect its not-so-bright partner (even though, I don't see you doing that as scum, but that makes more sense that you believing a second claim that's not easily provable from a scummy player.)

I repeat it once more: MY LYNCH IS RETARDED PLAY! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TONIGHT CLEARS ME! EITHER SCUM NKS ME, OR THEY RISK ME FINDING ONE OF THEM! Is that too to get!!!???

/UK's mode (:P)

Izzy is scum, and I can bet my avatar that DGB is scum as well.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Because I see DGB as a strong player, who needs to be cleared as soon as possible. As that didn't work, I tried with my top suspect on night 2.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

cepi wrote:What made you change your mind to "Ill investigate whoever the hell I want" last page to this soft response last post?
You asked more nicely, and in a more serious tone. And, I'm in a better mood.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Easy, DGB is scum. With DI.

So, I don't care who of the two of them get lynched, as long as scum is lynched.
Unvote, vote: Dizzi

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

^5

That's the way.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

WHO WAS THE DUMBASS WHO BLOCKED ME LAST NIGHT!?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Why would she claim? To expose another PR?

Ah!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't have a problem at all! Popcorn time!

UK, it's your time.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hoopla or Miyu... Hoopla's claim seems more sincere, but Miyu's timing looks better. I was kind of suspicious of Hoopla before, and I recall nothing about Miyu. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know what to do.

Let's flip a coin... No, that won't work. Let's see what happens if we lynch badly now. Any of the game analysers out there?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, really, I'm quite confused here. Fortunately, if the game calculations are alright, we still have a good chance should we lynch badly. Right now I'm leaning towards Miyu. So, I gotta take a stance:

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Gambling, UK, gambling. It's all about taking chances. At least for me, I can't tell who is lying and who's not. They both have point on their side, so it all falls on the realm of gambling.

Care to play with me?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Miyu, the thing is, you're backing your stance with "I know I'm the JK, and I know you must be scum." That may be valid for you, but it's quite weak for the rest of us. If you really want town to win, then convince us that you are really the JK. But, truth is, your attitude is nothing more than scummy at this moment, and as far as things are going, I'm getting tempted to vote at you.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Anon brings a good point.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

UK, Miyu's the one telling the truth. Hammer time.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

We are.

Right, dear mod?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

We won? Yay!

Even though I couldn't use my PR for much, I enjoyed this game. Btw, you know what made me certain that Miyu was telling the truth? The fact that she posted that SW had not submitted action. SW had gone AWOL since before the day ended, and thus I assumed that she didn't return in time for night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”