New York 116 - Prozacs Large Normal - Who won?

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP (moth's broken post broke my post >_>):
Unvote
Vote tubby
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 am

Post by mothrax »

ebwop:
unvote

I will answer your question when I have time to reread.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Charlie wrote:Please don't string me up without me contributing more to find the people responsible for the terrible murders of our receptionist, head of HR (so maybe I didn't like how he writes but hey that's no reason for me to off such an administrative figure!) and the ones to come. Threats to PPC Co. Ltd. must end!
Ya'know... Wraith did the same thing. He just kind of gave up and stopped scum hunting. It would certainly be nice if you decided to, ya'know, fight for your life or something.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Tazaro wrote:I also have my eye on Mr. Sandman, his vote also had no reason looking back at the Wraith voters.
My vote did have a reason. I didn't mention those reasons in the post in which I placed my vote but I did in my post prior to that. I voted wraith out of all my suspects because he looked likeliest to lynch and I didn't want a no lynch.

Some people joined the charlie wagon far too easily. Tazaro, toonfighter and lowell to name three. I think it stands in his favour that he managed to get to L-1 so quickly, almost as if there were players looking for an opportunity to run a player up to L-1 so that they could get a claim, and they did so on the back of little to no reasoning. Oso set out the case at the start, toonfighter and lowell very willingly agreed with it.
Tazaro wrote:I see Charlie's exposed for bad play
Vote: Charlie
Bad play isn't necessarily scummy play, no?
mothrax wrote:Since all I am doing here is apparently being useless, or attacking a player I find scummy (I thought that was what I was supposed to do) I will
unvote
I will hammer Charlie when the town decides that is what they want. I don't see what is so scummy but since that is the general consensus and at leas part of his wagon is town I will follow that.
Happy?
If you need me I will be being a good little townie and only pressuring those you all think are scum.
I don't like this post. It assumes you know who the town are and it assumes you'll do something you supposedly don't really want to do, because you feel you will have a justifiable excuse. You even set yourself up for it by unvoting whoever you were voting, almost looking like a preparatory step
CCARaven4 wrote:Posting to avoid prod, will have content tomorrow.
Where's this content we were promised?

vote CCARaven

Because he has yet to do anything today to in anyway alleviate his scummy behaviour yesterday
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Tazaro »

Lowell wrote:
vote charlie

String him up.
You have justification for this vote, right?
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Oso »

Toogeloo wrote:...Vote tubby
I'm re-reading him in ISO and context. But from my initial readthrough, I have him listed in my notes as Apathetic Town(on the extreme end of the scale).

Point being, you may be seeing something I'm not. What is it that I may be missing?
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

His constant posting updating his life, but no content. How do you separate those who are apathetic from those who are just trying to lay out of the light though?
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Oso »

Good question.

I have tubby on the same 'to watch' list as I do Charlie. The main difference is that Charlie has done some things that I would consider actively scummy. tubby hasn't much of anything....at all. Good or bad.

Have to think on that some before I'd consider a vote change though. Onto tubby that is. Seems that the Charlie pressurizing may be over for a moment and I'll probably be switching to my second most likely suspect here in my next post or so.

I don't buy Charlie's claim. The way he is playing is not, at least in my opinion, the way a VT would be playing. No scum hunting to speak of. No trying to persuade folks to go after who he might think is scum (this is from yesterday's play). No probing to verify or disprove his own reads. I'm sorry. His claim just doesn't match up with his play at all as far as I'm concerned.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oso wrote:I don't buy Charlie's claim. The way he is playing is not, at least in my opinion, the way a VT would be playing. No scum hunting to speak of. No trying to persuade folks to go after who he might think is scum (this is from yesterday's play). No probing to verify or disprove his own reads. I'm sorry. His claim just doesn't match up with his play at all as far as I'm concerned.
I fully agree with this, VTs are the meat of discussion starters I think (or at least they should be), and there is a fairly good possibility of Charlie being scum (given the knowledge that has been developed thus far).

I don't want to end the day just yet though.

If you aren't feeling tubby, how do you feel about CCAR Oso? Also, if you don't mind, who did you JK last night, and did you do it for protection or to roleblock?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo wrote:
Oso wrote:Also, if you don't mind, who did you JK last night, and did you do it for protection or to roleblock?
Scratch that, no point in telling me just yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

sonuva...
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

@Mod: Replace out

I'm sorry guys, I just have too much on my plate right now. I'm starting college as a freshman this week and am at orientation now and just can't keep up with the game. I signed up during summer when I had a lot of time and just have no more time to spend on the game.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Toogeloo wrote:His constant posting updating his life, but no content. How do you separate those who are apathetic from those who are just trying to lay out of the light though?

i thought my life was pretty interesting and worthy of sharing. sorry you don't feel that way
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

tubby216 wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:His constant posting updating his life, but no content. How do you separate those who are apathetic from those who are just trying to lay out of the light though?

i thought my life was pretty interesting and worthy of sharing. sorry you don't feel that way
So this is what we get? Promised content, and we get fishing stories and complaints that we don't think your life is interesting?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Toogeloo wrote:
tubby216 wrote:

So this is what we get? Promised content, and we get fishing stories and complaints that we don't think your life is interesting?

yup cause you want to be all whiney about it
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

very pro-town of you.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yes! I will dissect this thread from top to bottom searching for malicious intent. I will find something!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

This is the Wraith wagon/lynch:
Antidepressant wrote:Wraith - 9 - Charlie, Lowell, Agar, Tazaro, Mr. Sandman, tubby, Toogeloo, Zorblag, Wraith
Here is my L-1 wagon:
Myself because I added Lowell into this wrote:Charlie - 7 - Oso, Agar, Tazaro, Toogeloo, Benmage, Toon Fighter, Lowell
Assume that scum was on both wagons:
Agar
Tazaro
Toogeloo
Lowell

Who among these jokers are different/mafia-ish? Sorting from most to least...

Lowell
Tazaro
Agar
Toogeloo

Lowell is too lurkish to be town (I think).
Tazaro is too vebrose to be town.
Agar is too silent to be town, and suffers from tunnel vision (no doubt he would disgress).
Toogeloo can be summed up as cautious.

Why I wanted Wraith lynched: Time was a factor.
Kindness
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Charlie - 6 - Oso, Agar, Tazaro, Benmage, Toon Fighter, Lowell
tubby - 3 - Zorblag, Stef, Toogeloo
CCARaven - 1 - Mr.Sandman

Not Voting - 4 - Everyone else

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline: September 2nd

CCARaven will be replaced.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Zorblag will be prodded.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 am

Post by AGar »

How am I suffering from tunnel vision? Do explain, please?

And I'm apparently too quiet to be town.

I don't like Charlie's play, but I do respect the wishes to extend the day, and I'm definitely in agreement with that.

I don't like Tubby's constant promising of content and not coming through, but that's always read null to me. I'd rather see a replacement in the slot than lynch him at this moment, because we don't have anything to go off of.

Stef going after Tubby reeks of scum going after an easy lynch. Toogeloo's vote at least makes sense and has backing. Disliking my earlier read on Toogeloo.

Hoping to see more Benmage soon, he at least is active and promotes some original thinking.

Mothrax 673 is sooooo awful.

"I will hammer someone I think is town."
"I will do what you all want me to as a good townie."

Here's a start - scumhunt, or we'll lynch your ass. Seriously.

Charlie shutting down is unfamiliar to me. Going to need to meta him for some thoughts.

Wish Troll was about.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Toogeloo wrote:
Oso wrote:I don't buy Charlie's claim. The way he is playing is not, at least in my opinion, the way a VT would be playing. No scum hunting to speak of. No trying to persuade folks to go after who he might think is scum (this is from yesterday's play). No probing to verify or disprove his own reads. I'm sorry. His claim just doesn't match up with his play at all as far as I'm concerned.
I fully agree with this, VTs are the meat of discussion starters I think (or at least they should be), and there is a fairly good possibility of Charlie being scum (given the knowledge that has been developed thus far).

I don't want to end the day just yet though.
I disagree with this. Theoretically, yes, in a perfect mafia world, that is the way a VT should play. How often does it actually happen though? Very little in my experience. If every player played as they were supposed to for any given role, you wouldn't end up lynching cops and doctors

I'm not saying charlie's lack of scum hunting isn't suspicious, but for VT reasons, I don't think there's a link. However, I must say, the more he continues to defend himself, the uneasier I feel about him. For a start, why aren't you voting, charlie?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Charlie »

Even though I'm doing stuff, you are adamant I'm mafia.

I'm shutting down? No, it is the opposite (I'm rebooting?)
Kindness
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Place a vote then...
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh drat..of course, how could I forget that? Thanks, Mr. Sandman.

VOTE: Lowell
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”