drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Really why?
I've gotten the scum vibe from him the whole game.
#freeShotty
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Mysterio »

So, don just hammered after previously stating that he didn't think Xite was scum. He then made weak comments about not having any problems with a Xite lynch, but continued to make a case against Kai
while defending the bandwagon voters
who voted Xite for no good reason. He then apparently gets bored and hammers Xite. No matter which alignment Xite flips, I think don should be under strong suspicion come Day 2.

Anyway, at this point I'm guessing we're just waiting on the mod to grace us with his presence.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

First, piggy-backing is riding the tail of someone else's case. (I agree, plus -insert small null tell here-)
Second, People that should be looked at tomorrow = Don, Shotty, Nopoint, Kai, and possibly Andrew based on their voting habits.
Don - Obvious reasons, although I think he just did it to avoid a stalemate, also it could be revenge ;) (still sorry about that game, Don)
Shotty - Go back and read his case on me... wait you can't, there isn't one. He pushed it because I was the one with the most votes.
Nopoint - A lot like Shotty, he was blatantly wagoning (he even said so himself) but didn't take off his vote when I got to L-1? That's not what people do when it's just for pressure/discussion.
Kai - "I don't have as much suspicion on you, but I'll keep my vote, just in case" <--- that's what I was getting from her posts
Andrew - Looks a lot like confused town, but eh we'll see.
@Shotty - WTH should I claim? You're gonna find out soon anyways
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

hello!
Back from caffwagon, will update in the morn
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by AGar »

oh yeah. Caffwagon was recently. Lol, that's why Dram was MIA.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 5: Blue

Xite (7): Mysterio, nopointinactingup, AGar, Kaiveran, drmyshottyizsik, bv310, don_johnson
nopointinactingup (2): Xite, SotSSS
bv310 (1): ConfidAnon

Not voting (2): a2rudeboy, andrew94

A lynch has been reached!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

What the hell is your freaking problem?
Don't you dare touch me!
I said no!
You do NOT want to make me angry!

SCREW THIS!

Xite91,
Mafia Goon
, lynched day 1

It is now night 1. You may discuss in your respective QTs. All actions must be in before 72 hours have passed!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh dear...
I seem to have died.
Anyone has a good book I could read in my posthumous use?

Meanwhile...

Oh the pain!
The horrible, horrible feeling of destruction that attacks me.
Truly I am a victim of the entire humanity.
Everybody hates me, it's obvious!

Nopointactingup,
vanilla townie
, has been sadly killed
AGar,
Werewolf
, has been hatefully killed

It is now day 2! With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Vote andrew, he's a wearwolf
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm

ebwop
Vote andrew
#freeShotty
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by bv310 »

Vote: drmyshotty

Care to explain your case?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Well, that's an interesting night phase. I guess WIFOM is pretty strong with two killing parties. They each probably figured the other was going to kill me.

Anyway, looking back through the thread, I see that AGar and ConfidAnon distanced themselves early, but then ConfidAnon suddenly dropped his case against AGar in post #223 to vote for bv310, completely ignoring the wagon on Xite. It could be a harmless misread, but it's also possible that he's Xite's scumbuddy. Either that or AGar's scumbuddy. Either way...

FoS: ConfidAnon

But I have to
Vote: don_johnson
. What was that hammer all about? Especially considering it contradicted all of your previous posts.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Meh go town make me proud!
Justice will prevail
\m/
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

I just think andrew buddied with our werewolf friend too much, but yes CA and Don are super suspicious
i would vote Don, but I'll wait for him to talk a bit
#freeShotty
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Mysterio wrote:completely ignoring the wagon on Xite.
This is untrue. I thought the wagon on Xite was scum-powered based on people's reactions to it, how it built up, etc.

I still believe this, as the Werewolf faction could have easily been pegging Xite as an easy day 1 mislynch. From my pov, there's only one unknown that wasn't on the Xite wagon, Smashbro of the SSS. I find it difficult to believe that SSS would vote directly with his partner to save him (that would be fairly obvious), although I know nothing of SSS's experience level. Also, I believe out of the two Werewolves (assuming SSS/AGar), AGar would be the more likely one to go for the alternate case (believing Xite is Town) to earn town points. Therefore, I don't really suspect him that much.

I'm going to
Vote: bv310

I do believe AGar is not the only scum on the Xite wagon.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 am

Post by AGar »

Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 am

Post by don_johnson »

i need to reread, but i see no reason not to start with a

vote: kai

mysterio: not sure what you are talking about. my theory of suspicion was based around the "obligatory day 1 argument" that occurs in every game. i clearly stated that said argument can include scum. i simply adhered to the theory that the day 1 wagon is usually scummy, and so regardless of the alignment of players involved in the argument, those on the wagon should be considered for suspicion. so i chose to scumhunt on the lead wagon. noone seemed to agree with me(or at least not enough to create a counter wagon), so i hammered. whats the disconnect?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Mysterio »

So, because no one went along with your scumhunting, you decided to hammer the same wagon that you thought was being pushed by scum? That's not a great explanation. Why shouldn't we just conclude that you're one of the scum that jumped on the wagon after some weak attempt at distancing?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am

i agree myst
#freeShotty
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

Mysterio: you seem to have made up your mind already. all townie wagons are rather rare, in essence, all wagons are pushed by scum. that includes scum wagons.
dj wrote:usually, in day one of a madfia game, two players take center stage with an extremely boring, dumb, and drawn out argument.
occassionally, one of these two players is scum
, but more often than not, both players are town. (i haven't done the research, but i've been playing long enough to have this general impression.) also, scum will generally latch on to a wagon created on one of the players with poor reasoning. in theory, neither of these two players should be lynched on day one. what we should do is find out who has the crappiest vote on the leading wagon now and lynch them. then you get night actions and draw more conclusions etc. etc.
i clearly accepted this possibility.
xite wrote:i see what you are trying to say. i'd like the kai lynch. i'm also not going to stand in the way of the xite lynch. he very well may be scum, i just think we're better off analyzing the wagon first. this game didn't really start any serious discussion until page 4, so lynching now is actually like lynching at page 5. that's damn quick, and for xite to be run up that quick i am way more suspicious of the wagon than of the player.
^^ at no point do i state that xite is townie, i simply point to my personal preference to hunt the wagon regardless of alignment.

after building the case on kai i made three specific posts asking for his lynch. i avoided andrew(who was second on my list) for reasons i'll keep under my hat for now. it was either hammer or lurk. i chose the proactive choice.

i understand if you want to question me, but if your mind is made up then you're leaving me in a crappy position. we have two flips. one from each scum team. that is good as it means we can now analyze and look for connections. if you think i'm scum(hell if you think anyone is scum) then piece it together. who would you think my partner is and why? what purpose would my actions serve if i was xite's buddy? what purpose would they serve if i was partnered with Agar?

obviously, these questions now apply to all suspects. if you have a question just ask, if not, i have no problem posting more analysis when i get the chance.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

don_johnson wrote:^^ at no point do i state that xite is townie, i simply point to my personal preference to hunt the wagon regardless of alignment.
How can you do so?

A bus vote is going to look different than an opportunistic bandwagon vote, I would think, and you can't say "OMG THATS A BUS" without knowing the alignment of the wagoned player. Same goes for the opportunistic bandwagon vote, but with the wagoned player being Town.

Also, Mysterio has a point. A scummy bandwagon definitely implies that the wagoned player is town. Which makes the hammer fairly suspect.

Unvote, Vote: don_johnson
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Sorry guys, but I disagree. U r all attributing alignments where I never did. I didn't say the wagon was scum. I applied a theory. The theory being that a day 1 wagon on one of two players involved in the " obligatory day 1 Argument wud contain scum. The alignment of the wagonee is irrelevant to this theory. Also. None of u seem to want to give me an opportunity to speak. A quick wagon helps only scum. So please tell me who u think I'm paired with Andrews explain how my actions benefit my scum team.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm

by propsing theories, you are implying that you support them, for no phillosipher, preaches another mans phillosophies.
unvote
vote: Don
#freeShotty
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Agar was on the wagon. That means my theory was correct. If ur going to speedlynch me then u guys r just being dumb. I was on vacation for almost the entire first day. I actually have time to contribute and ur not going to let me. If ur so sure I'm scum then it really wouldn't hurt to let me hav some time to release and post some final thoughts.

I repeat. Agar was on the wagon. That makes my theory correct. Xite was not partners with Agar. Thus a day 1 wagon proves to contain scum regardless of the wagonees alignment.

Shotty: please explain urself better. I haven't contradicted myself at all. I proposed a theory. I used it to sccumhunt. When it generated zero interest, I hammered the wagon of a player who was well on his way to being lynched before I even started participating. A player who, according to the mechanics of my own theory, had an outside chance of being scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Confid: what changed between 264 and 270?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Open Games”