zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I investigated pacman night 1. If LMP did not investigate Don Jonson, we lynch Katsuki.
Unvote
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 am

Post by pacman281292 »

@DB: Yes, you're right. And that means we're winning.

Hrezs: Evidence Examiner (killed N1)

Katsuki: Evidence Intern

zwetschenwasser: Evidence Collector

LynchMePls: Evidence Collector

don_johnson: Mason (killed N2)
Mysterio: Unclaimed

Doombunny: Commuter
pacman: Townie
Korashk: Townie
Zajnet: Townie
Prox: SCUM
drmyshottyizsik: SCUM

Bold means confirmed town. Italics means semi-comfirmed town. Underlined means unlikely town.
Either the mod's a bastard, or Mysterio is the Mason we're looking for. Therefore,
Unvote.

zwet's early claim is clearly believable. However, he hasn't investigated anyone besides me. So, Katsuki's receiving
two or more
samples makes absolutely no sense with only one other collector, and furthermore if they come from dead people (fishy).
Vote: Katsuki.

We have 2 confirmed town here. Let's win this game! :D
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@Zwet: Well, neither of you investigated DJ.

Vote: Pacman
. Nice try, scum. Would you like to start explaining as to why you show up in the reports as "inconclusive"?

I will explain the presence of 2 or more samples after LMP claims investigation targets. I received 2/4/3 samples N0/N1/N2 respectively.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Yes, I was don's Mason partner.

However, the claims do not make sense. Why would there be two evidence collectors, but only one evidence examiner? LynchMePls' (LMP here on out) claim seems very questionable to me, knowing that he would be under pressure today. It seems to me his massclaim idea might have been nothing more than an excuse to hide behind a claim while also outing town PR's. LMP being a backup doesn't make sense since zwet is alive, so that means either he is lying, or one of the people who claimed VT are lying and one of them should be the second evidence examiner. Because the only alternative is that we have two people with the same role for no apparent reason. That is, of course, unless we believe Katsuki, who may be the second evidence examiner. Although the claimed "evidence intern" role doesn't exactly fit.

This is the reason why LMP's insistence on a massclaim sounded like crap to me. All this has done is confuse town, making us chase PR's rather than analyzing people's posts. I'm going to stick with my vote on LMP, that way we can see if there truly are two evidence collectors. Town certainly has a strong advantage here, but we could lose it if we end up chasing PR's.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@Katsuki: That post further worsens you. It's OMGUS to the max.
Also, what you say makes totally zero sense
Mysterio's post makes sense. However, I think it's possible to have two collectors sending their things to one single Examiner (moreso if there is a backup Examiner and no backup Collectors)
Also, LMP being scum would imply way too much things if you ask me (for example, 2 samplings appearing out of the blue for Katsuki, or a townie lying there). Unless there is a counterclaim Examiner, LMP is pretty much clear town for me.
Katsuki's claim is highly unlikely. Hrezs was killed N1, so either results carried on from N1 automatically (very unlikely if you ask me, because not only the dynamics would be counterintuitive but also there is one missing sample there (LMP's second sample)), or Katsuki is just lying.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: What makes zero sense is your claim I'm "inconclusive".
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Actually, LMP's claim makes even less sense now that I've thought about it more. His "Iamtoo" breadcrumb thing is ridiculous. If indeed his role is to send in investigations (zwet never called himself an evidence collector, btw), why would his reaction to zwet's identical claim be to drop "breadcrumbs" saying that he has the same role? Shouldn't he be thinking to himself, "zwet just claimed my role, he must be fake claiming." and eventually counterclaim him?

We need to lynch LMP.

I also think Katsuki is lying, or he simply hasn't explained his role clearly enough. @Katsuki Just so I can get it straight, are you saying you received all three reports during the last night phase? And was there a flavor message of some kind explaining the reports, or did you just receive reports with nothing else added?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Humm... you have a really good point there.
However, my reasoning for a Katsuki vote is clear IMO. I still see LMP-scum fairly unlikely (but possible). Also one of the townie claims might be scum...
I'll wait for LMP and Katsuki to answer. No matter what happens, this game should be settling down in favor of town soon.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Rofl. You're refusing to answer the results I have. I mean, if zwet investigated you N1, then LMP was the one who investigated you N2.

Also, why would you have 2 evidence collectors, but only 1 examiner? Just think about it, that would be a silly setup now wouldn't it. Considering that I'm not even given the names of the DNA samples I receive unless 1. The target is investigated a twice (now I get this, before I thought it was only zwet, and thus this made no sense), and 2. If a suspect dies, their name and alignment are revealed, regardless of having been investigated or not.

These are the results I received:

Sample A is registered as Guilty in the Database. Player is dead. Prox
Sample B is registered as Innocent in the Database.
Sample C is registered as Guilty in the Database. Player is dead. drmyshottyizsik
Sample D is registered as Inconclusive for Night 1 and Inconclusive for Night 2 in the Database.
Sample E is registered as Innocent in the Database.
Sample F is registered as Innocent in the Database. Player is dead. Hrez
Sample G is registered as Innocent in the Database. Player is dead. don_johnson

Date Sample Verdict Player

Pre Game / Night 2 A Guilty Prox
Pre Game B Innocent Unknown
Night 1 C Guilty drmyshottyizsik
Night 1 / Night 2 D Inconclusive (N1) / Inconclusive (N2) Unknown
Night 1 E Innocent Unknown
Night 1 F Innocent Hrez
Night 2 G Innocent don_johnson

Now, given that zwet did not send an investigation for N2, and that there is one overlapping investigation from N1 and N2, then zwet must've investigated "sample D" N1, and LMP N2.

@Mysterio: I'm not exactly the second evidence examiner, I'm the backup... Also, I believe LMP's claim, unless zwet happened to investigate 2 targets pre-game.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Ok, I meant to post this post an hour ago, so I did not address anything in the last 2 posts.

@Mysterio: What are you asking about? If you are talking about the first thing I claimed, it was just a fraction of my report meant to clarify who the "inconclusive" is, as I am not given names.

On that point, what is even more interesting is the fact that I was not told of the name of "sample D", despite it having been investigated twice. Hence I decided to use the "Oh hi I received random report" thing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Doombunny9 wrote:Wait a minute... We're missing something. With only one unclaimed person at this point then either LMP doesn't have a partner or dj doesn't have anyone to be masonbuddies with. Something's fishy here...
This is one of the reasons I didn't want to explain for a mass claim. Because there were so many PRs that are pairs, I figured it would make figuring out the scum really easy with process of elimination. I didn't want to say that there were obviously "pairs" because that would basically be outing me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:@Zwet: Well, neither of you investigated DJ.

. Nice try, scum. Would you like to start explaining as to why you show up in the reports as "inconclusive"?

I will explain the presence of 2 or more samples after LMP claims investigation targets. I received 2/4/3 samples N0/N1/N2 respectively.
THIS. I targeted pacman last night. I wanted to see if we got inconclusive again. Him claiming VT only makes it worse.

"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Katsuki wrote:@Mysterio: What are you asking about? If you are talking about the first thing I claimed, it was just a fraction of my report meant to clarify who the "inconclusive" is, as I am not given names.
Okay, you answered the second part of my question by posting the full results. But I'm still unclear as to when you received these results. Was it all in a single PM during the last night phase, or have you been receiving results the whole game?

Unvote
given your results, but I still would like LMP to explain himself about assuming that there are two evidence collectors rather than the obvious conclusion that zwet was fake claiming.

@zwet You still haven't posted your official role name.

Judging from the results, it looks as if you're receiving DNA analysis on anyone who dies,
along with
the people our evidence collectors target for investigation. As such, we really can't be sure which one's are simply results on dead people, or if those dead people were also investigated.

zwet said that he investigated Prox during pregame, and then investigated pacman N1. N2 he investigated no one. LMP needs to post who he investigated pregame, N1, and N2. Once we get more info, we can make sense of all this.

Preview edit - Okay, LMP says he investigated pacman N2. What about pregame and N1?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Now that everyone has claimed, here are my investigates:

N0 (pregame) Zwet.
N1: Mysterio
N2: Pacman

Pacman claiming VT yet showing up "inconclusive" when targeted by Zwet and when targeted by me makes me think we've caught our godfather.

We may have another scum though, the town seems a bit overpowered given our claims.

@Mysterio: I don't understand why you think my claim makes even less sense now. Katsuki is even backing me up on this.

One possibility we need to consider is that Katsuki is a scum role that gets to see our targets. Town seems a bit overpowered as is.
Mysterio wrote:Unvote given your results, but I still would like LMP to explain himself about assuming that there are two evidence collectors rather than the obvious conclusion that zwet was fake claiming.
Well, I targeted him for an investigate, so I assumed that if he was lying we'd know from the results of my investigate. Since no one came forward claiming a guilty from my targeting, and since he claimed the exact same role name that I had, I believed his claim.

V/LA on weekends
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Please everyone hold on. I'm making a long post, likely to be the solution for this game.
Unvote
in the meanwhile.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Urrk... got a trouble there...
Before moving forward, @Katsuki: On pregame, what exactly did you get? did you get "sample A belongs to Prox" or "sample A is guilty"?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Okay, so when I combine zwet and LMP's investigation claims with the results Katsuki has, I get the following:

Sample A - Investigated in pre-game by zwet - Prox was found guilty/lynched Day 2
Sample B - Investigated in pre-game by LMP - claims it was zwet who was found innocent
Sample C - Investigated by no one - Shotty was lynched Day 1
Sample D - Investigated N1 by zwet and N2 by LMP - both claim it was pacman/result is "inconclusive" (possible godfather)
Sample E - Investigated N1 by LMP - claims it was Mysterio who was found innocent
Sample F - Investigated by no one - Hrezs was killed N1
Sample G - Investigated by no one - don_johnson was killed N2

Confirmed Town - zwet, Mysterio, Hrezs, don_johnson
Confirmed Scum - Prox, Shotty
Possible Scum - pacman
Possible Town - LMP, Katsuki
Unconfirmed Town/Scum - Zajnet, Korashk, Doombunny9

I put LMP and Katsuki as possible town, because although their claims now make sense, this could still be an elaborate lie. Although, as of now I think we should operate under the assumption that they are town. Given the fact that this is a small game, I'm guessing there can't be more than 4 scum? I ask because this is my first mini game on this site, so I'm not sure how things are usually done. If there's only 3, then lynching pacman today should end the game. If it doesn't, then I think we should look at Zajnet, Korashk, and Doombunny next.

If pacman flips town (without special circumstances that could explain the inconclusive results), then we should definitely take a very close look at LMP and Katsuki.

Vote: pacman
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

x.x
My logic seems to have a misshap, and that might be solved by Katsuki's ans to my question.
OR, maybe my town flip might help there.
Whatever. Don't lynch me yet; my post is going there now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

As mysterio said, we lynch Pacman today. If he flips scum then we proceed as normal, everyone is clear except for me, zwet, and kora. If he flips town then Kat and LMP get added to the unclears.

This should be L-2 so Pacman still has some time to say what he has to.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@DB: That's L-1.

Only three choices can happen to be true:
1) Mafia has got some sort of a Framer, and decided to frame me in order to get me lynched. (unlikely, very "bastard mod"-ish if you ask me).
2) There is a lucky Mafia Roleblocker around there (also quite unlikely, RBs aren't supposed to work that way).
3) Katsuki is lying.
Choices 1 and 2 imply that the scum is neither Kat nor LMP nor zwet. Choice 3 means Kat is scum. All in all, it seems LMP and zwet are clear, unless I missed something there.

That's the only thing I found sensical, I thought Sample E might actually be mine but it seems the damned sample D is mine.
So the game seems to be over for me. I thought for some moments that Kat's results implied LMP lying, but there are mismatches there.

In case I somewhat don't get lynched, Vote: Katsuki. Why, because you are contradicting your own role. You are supposed to be the backup, you're not supposed to get results UNTIL the main role is dead, and you seem to do it. That, and the fact Choice 3 is the most likely.

If I'm lynched, I'm giving you guys a final advice: No one of the claimed PRs should post their investigations before Katsuki posts his/hers. This way we will know whether or not Katsuki is lying, and (hopefully) discard the other choices.
If Katsuki isn't lying, (or Kat dies), lynch one of the unsuries. If Katsuki is lying, lynch Katsuki. That's it.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Vote: Katsuki
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: I don't care about AtE and stuff. That was supposed to be like a "Bah" post. After all, I'm already doomed :D
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I think someone asked if I knew prox was the scum that was investigated pre-game, I did not know. Furthermore, I did not receive the report for N1 in time as mod sent it late and D2 lasted all of 24hrs or less. Not like we needed the information anyways.

@Doom: Town seemed so powerful because we went 2/2 for lynches. In all honesty, considering that I do not get the names of those investigated (unless they are investigated twice (hence two investigators), or that they die, the role of evidence collector imo is a tricky one if say all the scum were still alive. (for one, finding out which player triggered a scum reading if any)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

pacman281292 wrote:

In case I somewhat don't get lynched, Vote: Katsuki. Why, because you are contradicting your own role. You are supposed to be the backup, you're not supposed to get results UNTIL the main role is dead, and you seem to do it.
Erm, I didn't get the report until after hrezs died. Considering he died N1... Not to mention I inherited any information he had. After all, I was his intern up until his death.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a