Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Haylen »

Cepi wrote:Haylen. Null and annoying. Also grow up.
Cepi, if you've read the thread then you obv know what pisses me off, so why if the first thing you say blatantly something that is going to get a rise out of me? See, to the Hayleni-eye, that would suggest you're trying to get me to write another load of angry posts and fill up the thread. Oh and one thing. You don't know me. You can't judge me. You have no idea why I do or say or feel the things I do. I think if you don't realise that, then you're the one who needs to grow up tbqh.
Cepi wrote:We should probably lynch you just because you annoy me to the bones.
Good luck with that!
Cepi wrote:Why do you keep attacking camn for weak reasons
A lovely little thing called meta.
Cepi wrote:if you know you are not good at town?
I said I'm not good as town. I NEVER back down without a fight and I'm not about to stop scumhunting the way I can even if the rest of you hate me for it.
Cepi wrote:Why is Paws newb town?
Because she is playing how newb town's play and because I have had enough experience with newbies to know how they play as town?

DGB, can I have your underwear? I feel they may bring me good luck on the mafia playing field.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

UK wrote:@Hoopla/chauchau: Both of you appear to have ignored my town intent comment about her. Now now, such carelessness is how scum will deceive you.
On the contrary, the 'town intent' part was what bothered me.
UK wrote:@chauchau: Hmm? Perhaps I missed something. Why Snow_Bunny?
"Also not liking Snow_Bunny who has virtually set up her excuse to lurk in the future." Out of everyone, Snow_Bunny's posts bugs me the most. Which is why I'm voting for her.
Paws wrote:Where I Come from Day 1 is basic randomness....
And where does that randomness lead? After you random lynch a person THEN what do you talk about? You've played this game before correct? What's the goal of town? To hunt scum. At least try for crying out loud. So again, I give you a gun, shoot it at someone. Now.
Apok wrote:What camn is doing. It seems too blatant to be scum, but it doesn't seem town either...it's just bizarre. Also, without DGB here to possibly clarify/give her opinions on what's going on, I feel like I might be getting an incomplete picture. However, I feel that I can't overlook it, hence the FoS and now vote.
I don't get it. You're voting her for being bizarre, not scummy. To be clear, do you feel DGB is scum as well through association?
Haylen wrote:Could see a Hoopla/camn scum pair.
I think someone asked before but I can't find your answer anywhere. So again, reasoning please.
Sucrose wrote:I'm leaning town on Haylen, her playstyle seems exactly the same as the last time I played with her.
Would you mind linking me?
cepi wrote:chauchau is also prob scum. In 92 he is attacking Euro for attacking Apoka but also attacks Apoka. DOES NOT COMPUTE. Also wtf eurolove, only camn said she was ok? ALSO WTFX2 where does the Snow Bunny vote come from?
Uh no. I attacked Euro for being hypocritical in her attack. No where did I say I thought Apok was town because I don't. I just didn't see why people (camn and UK) seem to have such strong town reads on Euro after her post 69. And I talked about Snow Bunny right after Euro. Really now? Read people. p.s. I is a girl. =[

Honestly I'm a little lost at how you guys can gather scum pairs/relations so quickly and easily. I'm having trouble just getting reads on people lest actually figuring out who's partners with one another.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by camn »

chauchaudotcom wrote: I just didn't see why people (camn and UK) seem to have such strong town reads on Euro after her post 69.
A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Hoopla wrote:
Paws wrote:I like how I get votes because I have nothing to say on day 1
If nobody has anything to say on Day 1 we go nowhere. So say something and take us somewhere. Do any of the posts stand out at all so far? Put a vote down on someone if you find something.
B) This advice needs to be followed.
Sotty7 wrote:Haylen, seriously. Stop talking about how bad you are doing or expect to do. Just play the game and let the chips fall where they may.
C) As does this.

D) I am a little frustrated with my access level, FYI. It is in my sig, but FTR, I am ipod-only during the day, which limits my ability to post long posts... . . although I am always reading. Just FYI.

E) @Uncertain Kitten: You are Forbiddanlight, right?
I am not a big meta-hunter.. but I seem to remember that you often are hating on me, and I am usually not scum when you do it. BUT, neither are you. So I am going to defer judgement on you right now... to avoid letting my natural OMGUS overwhelm me. But I want you to know that if you ARE scum, I
will
catch you. You
will
hang. And you will
not
manage to mislynch me. You are going to have to use a nightkill if you want me dead.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 1.3
  • camn
    (4) (UncertainKitten - Snow_Bunny - Haylen - Apokalyptika)

Paws
    (3) (Sotty7 - Hoopla - camn)

Apokalyptika
    (2) (esuriospiritus -
    camn
    - cepi)

Snow_Bunny
    (1) (chauchaudotcom)

UncertainKitten
    (1) (Sucrose)

Haylen
    (0) (
    Hoopla
    -
    Haylen
    )

Hoopla
    (0) (
    Sucrose
    -
    Sotty7
    -
    Apokalyptika
    )

Not Voting
    (4) (Ojanen -
    chauchaudotcom
    -
    cepi
    - Paws - Fenchurch - DrippingGoofball)
With fifteen alive, it takes eight to lynch.
Current Deadline: Sept. 7th, 2010 at 12:15 PM (CST)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Ojanen »

I am having major access trouble right now. I will be home on Sunday and then it will evaporate. Please don't replace me. I will try to catch up asap but I can't promise much content before Sunday. Sorry.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Also, I'm very active when I'm not on the road, I'll make up for this.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

camn wrote:A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Either way you had a strong enough opinion to decide not to vote her. Since your reasoning for switching votes was because of her latest post and not because Apok became scummier.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Fenchurch »

I'm in the same boat as Ojanen and camn, I'm on a busy holiday and I am only able to read the game and post with painstaking slowness from a borrowed iphone. Two boats.

My gut reaction is that I support the Apok wagon most, but I want to make notes/read/think more thoroughly still. I will be back on Saturday.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Haylen wrote:Hey Sotty, care to operationalise overreaction?
This is a rock-solid town tell. Just sayin' - Haylen is as good as a confirmed townie.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by camn »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
camn wrote:A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Either way you had a strong enough opinion to decide not to vote her. Since your reasoning for switching votes was because of her latest post and not because Apok became scummier.
Did I?
Is this you saying "Ok.. so I did misrepresent you.. but still!!"
My initial vote was for her telling us she wasn't going to actually contribute. Then she did. There is no comment on her townliness there. Just on her activity level.

Are you trying to misread that? Or just being lazy? Or trying to build some pile-on bandwagon camn-hate?

Speaking of camn-hate.. I notice I am the voteleader.
Although I enjoy the attention, I have yet to see a case to speak of. Is there one?

If not, let me add to the playbook:

Buddying.
Votehopping.
Policy Voting
Lurkerhunting.
Too attractive.
OMGUS-ing regularly.

(i forgot that last one the first time!)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 am

Sotty7 wrote:
esuriospiritus Post 35 wrote:Hi. Are you scum?
Hi. Thankfully no, I'm not. Being scum makes me nervous and stresses me out especially recently since people suddenly think I am a scum mastermind. Since we are old battle hardened war buddies wanna tell me if your scum? If you are I'll make your death quick and painless, I promise.
SCUMPUTER:
SCUM DETECTED

(I wish we had blinking tags)

Sotty7 wrote:I don't see how any of this Haylen v Hoop talk has anything to do with actual mafia. I think Hoop is intentionally pushing Haylen's buttons but Haylen is overreacting and playing the victim. As a fellow dyslexia suffer it annoys me when people use it as a crutch.
Hoopla Post 33 wrote:I just don't understand how you could mess up that equation. Can you explain Dyscalculia to me more, and how it affects you? (I'm not trying to be rude)
Why ask this question? It does nothing but add fluff to the thread.

Vote: Hoopla
I agree with the scum, this is a town vs. town fight. The scum's vote on Hoopla is rubbish. Hoopla is so town, I reached for my sunglasses to read her posts.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Bunny? Same question: Is being pro policy lynch scummy?
Hmm... It's scummy at worst, anti-town at best. One way or another, it's a sucky way to go, and a good place to start to look at when a player suggest it.
Apokalyptika wrote: On another note, that little interaction between UncertainKitten and Snow_Bunny was...hm, can't say interesting...how about unusual? I don't think this is a scumtell per se, but it almost seemed as if UK were leading Snow. Not FoS-worthy, but I'll keep an eye on it.
Well, UK is cool, and cool people hang together. Don't you see we even wear the same cool glasses? ^_-
chauchaudotcom wrote: Also not liking Snow_Bunny who has virtually set up her excuse to lurk in the future.
Geez, chill, it's not an excuse, it's a... explanation of why I lurk sometimes. : P Oh, and can I get, it it isn't too much of a hassle, an explanation of your vote on me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

@Haylen: cheer up! You're not the only bad player out there! Look at my win/lose ratio, and you'll see. ^_-. And, it's not like winning is everything. I myself prefer to have fun than win (well, it's best if I can get fun and win, but that's not the point.)

@sucrose: So, UK, Hoopla or me should be the scum because we are articulated posters? What do you mean with that? Really, it seems you all (well, the ones of you who have suggested it without real backup) want to see a scum in either me or UK, possibly because or early interaction. Bah, come back when you have really something. Those shots in the dark only scream of fluff post, active lurking, and scummy lazy scumhunting at worst.

Oh, btw
mod: I got unexpected (jinjo has occurred!) connection problems have occurred, meaning that I have limited access. I can still log in at least once a day (but not on weekends). Sorry for that. I'll try to get back fully as soon as possibly. This game seems to fun to miss.

Noted
Last edited by RedCoyote on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 am

Apokalyptika wrote:
DGB:
When you read this, could you please tell me your opinion of camn's post?
More town than you. You're better at walking on the fence than a circus squirrel.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 am

camn wrote:Speaking of camn-hate.. I notice I am the voteleader.
WTF

I'm going to have to daykill these catty chicks.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 am

Post by camn »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
camn wrote:I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Hmm... It's scummy at worst, anti-town at best. One way or another, it's a sucky way to go, and a good place to start to look at when a player suggest it.
SO would you say, as a matter of policy, you support the lynch of anyone who supports policy lynching?

Ps: Hi DGB!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 am

And can we please stop with that girly-girl "I'm so sucky boo-hoo" business? I want to see some pride in sucking as town better than the testicled ones.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 am

Haylen wrote:camn: I'm not getting the town camn feel I got in either of the Lovers game we played.
Someone's smoking crack. Or is scum.

Maybe my earlier read was wrong.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 am

Post by camn »

^^Agreed.
Haylen wrote:
Cepi wrote:Why is Paws newb town?
Because she is playing how newb town's play and because I have had enough experience with newbies to know how they play as town?
Also.. I suggest everyone ISO Paws right now... then tell me how that is indicative of newbie-TOWN play?
There is nothing there.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

camn wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:

SO would you say, as a matter of policy, you support the lynch of anyone who supports policy lynching?

Ps: Hi DGB!
I've not said that. I will use it as a starting point away from the randomness of D1, but I will not support a lynch based solely on that (however, a lynch based on that is better than a lynch based on nothing).
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 am

camn wrote:Ps: Hi DGB!
<3 <3 <3

OK enough cuddles

More blood

chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

camn wrote:Is this you saying "Ok.. so I did misrepresent you.. but still!!"
My initial vote was for her telling us she wasn't going to actually contribute. Then she did. There is no comment on her townliness there. Just on her activity level.
No, I wasn't trying to misrep you, don't twist my words. I was explaining why your movements lead me to believe that you had a town read on her, even if that wasn't your initial intent.
camn wrote:Are you trying to misread that? Or just being lazy? Or trying to build some pile-on bandwagon camn-hate?
Who in the world would
try
to misread something? It was a misinterpretation but not on purpose as you seem to be pushing for. And I have not once said that I felt you were scum. I actually feel the opposite but it's not really my job to defend you. So please stop assuming you know what I'm thinking and putting opinions in my mouth. The initial accusation was against esuro not you or UK. The only reason I even brought your names up is because I was asked where I got the impression of people calling esuro town.

--preview edit--
DGB wrote:SCUMPUTER: SCUM DETECTED
Can you explain a bit more?
Snow_Bunny wrote:Geez, chill, it's not an excuse, it's a... explanation of why I lurk sometimes. : P Oh, and can I get, it it isn't too much of a hassle, an explanation of your vote on me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
No. Your explanation pretty much said. "So. I always get mislynched as town for lurking because I lurk as town (hence you should not lynch me for lurking). Oh but waiiiiit I lurk as scum too. So you should just not lurk me in any way because I might be town and I always get mislynched as town." That was the impression I got from your post.

In any case your post was like a classic way for scum to set themselves up and use their playstyle as an excuse. I just don't buy it. Self-proclaimed lurkers are never a good sign.

Also Snow, can you explain precisely what your case against camn is?

--Preview Edit 2--

OMG people stop posting for a minute and let me get my post in!!! =[!!!!!!!!!!
DGB wrote:Also.. I suggest everyone ISO Paws right now... then tell me how that is indicative of newbie-TOWN play? There is nothing there.
It's not town. I'm not even sure it's newbie. It's just.......nothing.

--Preview Edit 3&4--

I hate you all.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

I finally got through! YESSSSSSSSS!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 am

Post by camn »

Ok, Chaouch.. I'll chill.

SO, snowbuddy... , you support policy VOTING.. just not policy LYNCHING ?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 am

camn wrote:Also.. I suggest everyone ISO Paws right now... then tell me how that is indicative of newbie-TOWN play?
There is nothing there.
Is Paws an alt?

'Cuz I'm sensing nO0b
5Ku
/\/\ play.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 am

Post by camn »

I dont keep up on who is an alt... but I definately question where Hayl is getting a townread from.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”