NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Orochi
Orochi
Townie
Orochi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Orochi »

Doing the confirming thing.
Orochi
Orochi
Townie
Orochi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Orochi »

Okay, sorry for not posting anything sooner, had a big weekend on to celebrate my birthday.

Between that and how fast the game got out of the blocks, I'm WAY behind, and I've got to work tomorrow morning.

Going to be catching up properly and getting to posting something legit tomorrow afternoon, and I will actually do something that resembles playing the game in my posts from then on.

Sorry again for the holdup. Anything anyone wants to actually hear an opinion on from me or ask me about with my next posts, let me know, and I'll keep it in my mind as I do my reread.
Orochi
Orochi
Townie
Orochi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #551 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Orochi »

Alrighty, after rereading this thread enough times to try and get my bearings (and cause myself a headache), a few quick thoughts.

1: I don't mind a Frank lynch, for many and various reasons, the most pressing of which is that one post somewhere in here where he actually outright tries to make a pro and con list on lynching a claimed cop. That said, I‘d like a chance to more actively contribute myself, and see the others on the inactive list with me join in before it happens.

2: I would prefer Robb, or possibly Hiphop as a lynch over Frank. Most of that stems from Post #304 Where Robb responds to Wraith’s ISO post on hiphop. It seems like an attempt to discredit Wraith’s read without actually trying to discredit it, what with the whole “yeah, I kinda agree, but coming from you it all looks very OMGUS, and I don‘t really agree with you because he‘s not under the radar” deal. He flips from agreeing with Wraith here, to downplaying the value of his read, to disagreeing with his conclusion in the same three line post. It feels off, and somewhat awkward, and I’m getting a feeling that if Robb flipped scum Hiphop might too.

Also, while it’s all ongoing game stuff and I ain‘t going to go throwing links around, that last post of Robb’s waving off Frank as putting up a pity post is wrong, because I’m in another game where he’s posted the same “can’t focus on Mafia” message. Maybe in that case Robb didn’t feel the need to check up on things, but at the same time, it appears to be a valid post from Frank, because he’s posting it in multiple games.

All in all, not liking Robb’s play since his arrival.

Vote: Robb

3: Kise’s lack of posting in particular annoys me. Then again, though he doesn’t know it, I actually play at the same place as him offsite. He hasn’t been around there much in the last few days either, though, so I don’t know how much to read into his lack of appearance here. That said, what little he has posted here has raised my eyebrows a little. He’s generally less weird than that from what I know of him (though not by much), and that‘s about as much meta as I‘ve got to go with as a player in this game.

4: I’m generally reading null on most people I haven’t mentioned, though I’m getting town vibes from three or four, that shall for the time being, remain nameless. I generally don’t like to share town reads.

5: Being Scottish myself, the “No True Scotsman” jargon makes me laugh, a lot.

Trying to get properly up to speed, but those are some initial reactions.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”