NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Furcolow
First example: He's just saying to let the day go longer. That's called pro-town, not buddying. He doesn't saying anything about not lynching me at all.
Second example: He's pressuring someone for proof that I'm scum because they're making a particularly lame argument. Also pro-town. Many would see this as buddying, so whatever, but the first is definitely a no-go.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Prozac, JDodge, and Furcolow make excellent cases against UA and dana especially. While I'm not totally sure about UA due to his playstyle, that last OMGUS vote sealed the deal for me against dana. However, I think we should prevent a hammer before we get enough discussion, and I'm putting it out there now that I will unvote to prevent L-1 if it comes too early for my tastes.
Vote: danakillsu

Really bad voting fail.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
You might not like to eat lettuce, but it is good for you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

danakillsu wrote:@ Furcolow
First example: He's just saying to let the day go longer. That's called pro-town, not buddying. He doesn't saying anything about not lynching me at all.
Second example: He's pressuring someone for proof that I'm scum because they're making a particularly lame argument. Also pro-town. Many would see this as buddying, so whatever, but the first is definitely a no-go.
Since when is sarcasm or defending and buddying a scum "pro-town"? you make me sick.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Wraith
Again, it HAS to be more than an OMGUS, because Furcolow was nowhere near the first to vote for me or to make a case against me. And do you really believe his case against me was excellent? I think the only stuff that was original made no sense at all.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Furcolow wrote:they'll be thanking me when you flip mafia, idiot
learn to read
Furcolow wrote:Also, if you use strawman again, whether on purpose or not, i'm going to change my vote to you immediately
Furcolow wrote:And, in case you're an idiot, i'll clarify:
I meant your buddying and protecting of dana as him being a more inexperienced scum partner of yours is obvious
sorry, bro, but your dying meets my win condition as town
1:No, you still haven't done anything worthy of thanks, besides pointing at me and screaming SCUM SCUM at the top of your lungs. Scum hunting is a little more difficult than that

2:
Frank wrote:there is no way I'm changing my vote
I didn't expect you to change your mind
that
fast

3: This isn't a Newbie game. Why do you expect anyone to hold anyone else's hand? I am perfectly capable of attacking JD without defending Dana, thanks
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

Furcolow wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ Furcolow
Since when is sarcasm or defending and buddying a scum "pro-town"? you make me sick.
Um...ok. That's cool. Just completely ignore what I actually said. Fine with me. And repeating the assumption that he is buddying scum doesn't hurt either, does it?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:What if I don't like the way you have posted thus far and hate even more the fact that you are suggesting we do tomorrow before we are even started at all on day 1?
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

It's an obvious OMGUS. I'm sitting here attacking you. You say "i'm gonna scumhunt uz gaiz", you go away for like 2 minutes, then OMGUS me.

You had no fucking time to read everyone in iso or read the thread. You just tried to nitpick so it didn't look like that. Oh my god, you suck.

EBWOPreview:
@UA: I didn't expect myself to be willing to change my vote. That was before I read through. Imagine this scenario:

There are two wolves in the forest, who have been terrorizing our sheep. Would you rather kill the bigger wolf? I know I would. That is why I would change my vote to you, because you are much more dangerous as scum than Danakillsu, and I believe both of you are scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Really bad metaphor fail.
Really bad patronising fail.

You also haven't changed my opinion one bit.
You were pretty vague on your opinion of what about my posting you haven't liked, so it would be pretty hard to change anything... not like i would. i might, though, so spit it out.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 1.2

danakillsu [7] (Shanba, Prozac, Benmage, JDodge, WickedestJr, Frank, Wraith)

Wraith [1] (hiphop)
Frank [1] (danakillsu)
hiphop [1] (Xite)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UA)
JDodge [1] (Mysterio)

Not Voting [12] (a2rudeboy, singersigner, seth, ConfidAnon, Flinter, nhammen, Johnny Rotten, Orochi, Sebguer, Bunnylover, Reck, Kise)

24 alive, 13 to lynch, 12 to no lynch.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

JD wrote:People who say "there's no way I'm changing my vote" scare the hell out of me. There is no reason at any point to not want to be flexible to whom we lynch on any given day.
Moral of the story: Don't say shit if you're not going to back it up. It ruins your credibility
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Furcolow
And you have had time to collect your thoughts every time you've been posting <5 minutes after everyone? Give me a break. I can think fast enough to see blatant contradictions like yours. And if you would rather lynch UA, because he's a "wolf" too, why are you voting for me? OR since the scenario you've laid out looks hypothetical, I guess I'll ask, what would it take to make you sure that UA was the bigger wolf that he hasn't already done in your eyes?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Furcolow
If you were trying to say that I didn't go scumhunt, it's true. I didn't have time to before scum shoved itself in my face. Should I have waited 40 minutes so I could pretend to have read everyone in iso, only to come to the conclusion that you are obvscum? I think I'd rather just point out the obvscum immediately.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

Because it's not what I know, it's what I can convince everyone else. What I know is my role. What I don't know is anyone else's roles. I hate to have to be teaching Mafia 101 to you, but I guess that's where we're at.

The town are not going to allow my lynching of UAscum. They, for some reason, do not as a collective suspect him yet. When you flip scum, though, they'll begin to see that I was right. Actually, maybe not, because UA will kill me in the night.

Point yourself out, then dana. You are obvscum, as is reflected by the votecount.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Furcolow »

:7
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Sebguer »

Mod: I'm V/LA for 2 days or so, apologies. The internet in my new apartment is absolute crap and I've just been feeling pretty craptastic.

No problemo -Mod.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Furcolow
You specifically said you would CHANGE YOUR VOTE to UA, not that you would wait until he could get lynched by you doing it. Guess how wagons get started? By a vote that DOESN'T follow the crowd. If you would rather lynch UA, why don't you try it, we've got plenty of time. However, I find your last statement very interesting. Why? Because you just spent your entire post saying you can't lynch who is obvscum because they don't have enough votes on them. And yet you say that the fact that there are many votes on me proves that I'm obvscum. So. Is a large bandwagon indicative exclusively of obvscum, or not?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

If he keeps throwing strawman out there and ignoring the prevalent part of posts to make them seem less legitimate, then i will change my vote. you don't need to be worrying about me, bro, you need to worry about the fact that your wagon is over half full.

choo choo
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'll rephrase the question. Is a large bandwagon what proves someone to be scum, or is it not?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm not saying every wagon is good, either. I'm simply saying one on you or one on UA would be good. You may quit responding to me, we have reached an impasse. If you respond, I'm simply going to ignore it, as you shouldn't be in this game when sane townies come online
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Furcolow has not answered the question because he cannot with dignity. He realizes that he has contradicted himself irrevocably and must simply insult and proceed to ignore me. If he answers that it is, then UA cannot be scum/voteworthy. If he answers that it is not, then I cannot be obvscum because I have a large wagon on me, which is what he just said. Ladies and gentlemen, feel free to choose which of us is the scummier party.
Sincerely,
danakillsu
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP: then I cannot be "obvscum, as is reflected by the votecount"
That should make it a little clearer what I am saying.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by JDodge »

I'll post here once I find my big, big, bottle of ibuprofen.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”