danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Pikachu
Well as has been discussed, scum may very well have fakeclaims of more minor characters because the major characters would need to be in the game already. My willingness to claim shows that I have a claim that would not fit in any category that a scum fakeclaim might, and therefore is less likely to be a fakeclaim.
There is no point. I'm not suggesting we do a Mass Nameclaim anymore.
Wrong. Because I thought there was a point at the time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

But surely there are more important things to discuss than whether one thing is a null tell or a town tell for me. Like who is scum and why.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by manho »

danakillsu wrote:@ Pikachu
Well as has been discussed, scum may very well have fakeclaims of more minor characters because the major characters would need to be in the game already. My willingness to claim shows that I have a claim that would not fit in any category that a scum fakeclaim might, and therefore is less likely to be a fakeclaim.
a major character, say mario, dosen't guarantee to be town. in harry potter mafia, dumbledore is a fake claim...

FoS: danakillsu
, for trying so hard to show us he is pro-town when there isn't any kind of focus on him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ manho
Whatever. I hardly call this trying hard.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by mongoose »

People seem to have the impression that I am bad, and just vote for me. I think maybe one person has given a reason, and the rest are just jumping on the wagon (which is extremely ironic if you think about it). Also, why is everyone voting xVEZOKNERx? I dont think I caught a reason for that either.
Go Hawkeyes!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Isn't vez/reck getting wagon purely for lurking? Like, super-lurking so much it's not even active-lurking, closer to flaking-but-showing-up-when-prodded-to-post-once-and-lurking-again.

--

Where as the Mongoose wagon is based on scummy behaviour. (Although after having looked back at Gollum's iso, Mongoose-Gollum scumteam =/= option)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by mothrax »

There are two scumteams, so that isn't really a tell for me.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Pikachu »

[FRIEND]

It is invisible to you guys when I post the words "PLEASE VOTE ZAZIESURIO, AS THEY ARE SCUM"?

Cause NOBODY is listening to us. They are scummy.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Stels »

ISO'd Vezok again.
D1, he demands the smash-ball. Keeps demanding it.
Votes for Diddin, demands a mass name-claim.
Possible bus on Diddin?
Vezok wrote:If you are not voting for diddin after he posted the image it's clear that you are scum. Anyone who doesn't include a vote on diddin in their next post is scum. kthxbai
Then helps with the Gandalf lynch by casting his vote T_T
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Friend »

[FRIEND]

I AM GOING INSANE
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: Well, Zaziesurio is lurking as well, just posted more content than vezok. Both of these hydras are lurking, where it shouldn't technically be possible, with 2 heads for each account being in the game, surely at least 1 head could be active.
BTW, you posted in the wrong account Friend =P
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Pikachu »

[FRIEND]

INDEED I DID. IT IS DUE TO MY INSANITY. MY GOD THEY ARE SCUMMY BESIDES THE LURKING. I MADE A POST ABOUT THIS. READ IT.
Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Framm 18 »

Chronopie wrote:Isn't vez/reck getting wagon purely for lurking? Like, super-lurking so much it's not even active-lurking, closer to flaking-but-showing-up-when-prodded-to-post-once-and-lurking-again.
I don't know about the other people, but while the lurking is annoying, it is more about the fact that when they do post, it has little to no content.

Read the ISO and tell me how it isn't scummy. That is my reasoning for wanting VEZOK gone.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by mothrax »

Actually, I am down with that, Pikahydra... Zaziehydra pulled off bussing 101.
UNVOTE: MongooseVOTE: Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Hi, long time no see.

Pikachu hydra, we are town. I am going to be very, very blunt here -- I have not been posting because I'm butthurt and passive-agressive about ZazieR not posting, and ZazieR hasn't been posting because... hell if I know. I'll PM him or something. Meh.

I forget what the case is on ... me, really, since ZAZIER HASN'T POSTED ARGH. Something about being on diddin's lynch without saying much of anything about it, right? Frankly there really wasn't much TO say about diddin. His iso was scummy. We voted him. He flipped scum. And there was much rejoicing.

Unless there's something else that I'm forgetting about, I don't understand why Pikachuhydra is so set on tunnelling us over everyone else who didn't say a hell of a lot re: Diddin, and would probably find it scummy (especially since Friend AND AGM know my scum meta) except I have strong reason to believe Pikachu is town. HI, I AM A NOT-AT-ALL SUBTLE HINT. TOWNVOTE PIKACHU LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE, MMKAY? </bad fate impression>

Anyway.

Town Vote: Pikachu

Pikachu is town, despite having crappy scumdar. More people need to be on this wagon.

Withholding on a lynch vote. I'm holding out in probably vain hope that ZazieR will have more of a clue who the scum are than I do. While posting in the hydra quicktopic I discovered that I apparently have a bias against people whose screennames start with the letter M, because mongoose, manho, and mothrax all looked scummy to me. And probably MPR too if I could be arsed to give a re-read, but I can't, so meh.

PREVIEW EDIT: Ohai, mothrax, we were just talking about you. "Zaziehydra pulled off bussing 101."? Really? Let me show you how a REAL esurioscum busses. Do you really think voting someone and not saying all that much about it is a tell, especially in a large game when someone else has already established the case? (Can I see proof of this in your meta, if you do? Because tbqh you're not convincing me that you're genuine. Your vote seemed REALLY opportunistic, bro.)

Back to passive-aggressively lurking. Bai.
ZazieR + esuriospiritus hydra.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by The Master Hand »

zaziesurio wrote:His iso was scummy. We voted him. He flipped scum. And there was much rejoicing.
I think you mean: "And there was much rejoicing." ;)
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Robin's minstrels probably deserved it. :P

/lurk
ZazieR + esuriospiritus hydra.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

@Nacho: First post I made in this game:
SharkFinn wrote:Hey, been reading into this game, and I do say things are getting very interesting. First of all, not sure where I stand on the whole gandalf thing. Still on the fence about it, but if I had to choose at this moment, I'd let him be lynched to diffuse the possible 2 nights in a row.

Also want to point out to those suspicious of mongoose have good reason to in my mind. Been lurky a bit, goes "V/LA" to throw off the heat from him onto gandalf, and this below.
mongoose wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
@mongoose: How would you know that the reason Luigi turned bad is because he was jealous of Mario? Slip much?
Because it said so in
his fake role PM,
I think. Since the fake didn't make him look too innocent, you can figure it was the real one with the role being changed. Let me go find it.
What makes you sure that he got a fake role PM? I didnt see it that way based on the mod's description of game + the fact that he claimed VT. Best way to know is to be scum.

FoS: mongoose
Based on what I've seen, mongoose has been acting fishy this whole game. Yea im tunneling, but he's scum. How does he know what the scum role PM has? Scumslip much. I dont like it at all.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Nacho, you want me on my town wagon? K.
Un-TV Pikachu, Town Vote: Kirbyoshi

@Pikachu: Why is Z-sur scummier than Reckopiraka?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by manho »

danakillsu wrote:@ manho
Whatever. I hardly call this trying hard.
the bolded part of the following posts are trying too hard.
danakillsu wrote:@ Kirbyoshi
Please tell me you just didn't think that one through.
My suggesting a nameclaim was very townie, because it meant that I would have been willing to claim with no pressure put on me whatsoever.
It's true that it wouldn't give us much, if any, information on who's scum, but that was just a mistake in how many characters are in the game, which I already mentioned. And I DID NOT ask people to forget it happened, I asked people to quit telling me it was a bad idea, which you are doing again right now. Really, what is your problem? You can fos me for it if you like, but telling me again that you don't want to do a mass nameclaim is just obviously intended to get on my nerves.
Not really getting the vezokener wagon, going back to iso them.
danakillsu wrote:@ Pikachu
Well as has been discussed, scum may very well have fakeclaims of more minor characters because the major characters would need to be in the game already.
My willingness to claim shows that I have a claim that would not fit in any category that a scum fakeclaim might, and therefore is less likely to be a fakeclaim.

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by mongoose »

sharkfinn, stop acting so eager to kill me. Read my response to that post. (#678)
Go Hawkeyes!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

@manho
I just don't understand what you're saying. The first quote is just me saying my willingness to claim makes me townie, and the second quote is me explaining why at another's request. How can you say that's trying too hard. Since Pika is so adamant about it, I'll iso Zaziesurio myself.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

No, the Zaziesurio wagon is not supported imo. Not everyone on the diddin wagon gave good reasoning for it, and not giving good reasoning is the lynchpin in your argument. I am sure I could find someone else to make such a weak argument against. I'm sticking with mongoose.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am

Post by manho »

danakillsu wrote:@manho
I just don't understand what you're saying. The first quote is just me saying my willingness to claim makes me townie, and the second quote is me explaining why at another's request. How can you say that's trying too hard. Since Pika is so adamant about it, I'll iso Zaziesurio myself.
scum who have a good fakeclaim is always willing to claim, and every character can be a fakeclaim. i won't be suprised if mario is indeed a fakeclaim, especially after seeing dumbledore as fakeclaim in harry potter mafia. so those are not reason for why you are town.

but it is not the main point. the main point is that you are trying to convince other that you are town for doing something. if you know doing A is pro-town, then, as a scum, you will definitely do A to gain town credit. so there is no "pointing out your own town tell".

and why are you pointing out your own town tell for? you are not in danger of lynch, and you are probably not completing for today's smash ball.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 am

Post by manho »

will read zaie/esurio and mongoose tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”