xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:45 am

Post by xvart »

hiphop, 123 wrote:Look I am not going to argue whether I overeacted, undereacted, or just gave people something to talk anout, what I want to know is does that make me scum? If not why are you making pure noise?
Because you
immediately
tried to cast suspicion on XScorp for not answering your question (over a T_T? Really?).
hiphop, 123 wrote:You just gave one of the biggest scumtells and act like it is nothing. What has charter really done that has counter this scumtell?
Then we will have to disagree about the magnitude of rolefishing as a scumtell. I don't believe scum would be so blatantly obvious about role fishing. Of the top of my head, I recall town flipping more for obvious rolefishing than scum. If his rolefishing was more subtle or less transparent and if I felt he had more of a case I would probably be voting for him. To answer your question directly: I do not think obvious rolefishing is a better vote than the one I have currently.
hiphop, 123 wrote:With a fruitloop? :D Sure like that will pass. I throw a fruitloop at you, I wonder if you will die.
I've never played a game where the moderator openly comments on conversations in the game, and the ridiculous nature of the flavor is what made me pause.
hiphop, 123 wrote:It was fake. Therefore a vote was in order, yet you come back and say no, why? Anyone here say that the bolded is not saying something is scummy? In fact I would go and say that he is saying it is a scumtell, just with more words. So why do you not vote? Anyone ever heard of lynch all liars?
Are you suggesting that XScorp should be lynched because he lied about the vig kill? Or I should be lynched because I said I would do something and never did? Is that your case? I can understand your point, because I am a pretty literal player; but this is reaching after I have explained and you keep going back to the original post. Have events never transpired that have changed your plans?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I apologize. School started this week, and I wasn't able to get on MS for a couple days . . . so of course two games start while I'm gone.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to get properly caught up today, however, I will do so tomorrow.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

xvart wrote:The only concern I have about Xscorp is his rolefishing. Oh, and his and robocopter's back and forth about some other game was mildly annoying, but that doesn't tell me anything about alignment.
So his weak defense, parroting, and hypocrisy aren't something you should be concerned about?

I have a lot of problems with jenniwren's big post.

Your cases on charter, SpyreX, and Kirbyoshi are really, really bad. I see a lot of twisting words in your attack against them, especially the latter two. It's also full of misreps, which makes your case on them badly developed and makes you look scummier.
jenniwren wrote:XScorp brought trouble on his own head by rolefishing/etc., as did Xvart by having an overreactive hissy fit, and early on, Robo by self-voting. If they aren't scum, then they have all put big fat targets on their heads with sloppy, sloppy, sloppy play, which makes it cake for the scum to mark them as easy mislynches. (It seems you've cleared Robo for the VI role, though, since you're tagging XScorp and building a case that includes his refusal to unvote Robo.)
And yet you vote for none of {XScorpion, xvart, Robocopter87}. You claim that they have very sloppy play, yet you call them "easy" mislynches. XScorpion has been on the site for over a year, so he can't be called an easy mislynch because he should be experienced at Mafia by now. xvart can be one hell of a good player on the site as well and difficult to catch as scum (IMO). And I have had previous experience with Robocopter87 and he doesn't play like a VI. None of them are particularly easy mislynches for the scums as far as I see.
jenniwren wrote:Does this mean you know which three people you're going to make sure are proven town for easier NKs? Or are you speculating on
masons?
Slip?

Do you have any knowledge of a mason group? Because it looks like you do with this quote.
jenniwren wrote:For fluffy posts,
bullying tactics
, and being obv-scum.
Bullying? How has charter gone as far as bullied anyone? If he was bullying, he would have been a lot more abusive. I don't see how charter was using bullying tactics at all.

All in all, a scummy post.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: And I have had previous experience with Robocopter87 and he doesn't play like a VI.
<3

Actually, there is a bunch of people that would disagree with you.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Robo wrote:Actually, there is a bunch of people that would disagree with you.
I'd like to be the first (no offense), but it might just be because when I saw you it was a Newbie game.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Which One? Please do not say Newbie 884, I look HORRIBLE in that game. I really have improved.

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 am

Post by jenniwren »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I have a lot of problems with jenniwren's big post.

Your cases on charter, SpyreX, and Kirbyoshi are really, really bad. I see a lot of twisting words in your attack against them, especially the latter two. It's also full of misreps, which makes your case on them badly developed and makes you look scummier.
I'm asking questions about what they have said and offering one possible analysis. I haven't seen a lot of content posts from any of them yet; I've seen a lot of questions about who they think is a scum team and why; speculation about who should fit into particular slots, etc.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:And yet you vote for none of {XScorpion, xvart, Robocopter87}. You claim that they have very sloppy play, yet you call them "easy" mislynches. XScorpion has been on the site for over a year, so he can't be called an easy mislynch because he should be experienced at Mafia by now. xvart can be one hell of a good player on the site as well and difficult to catch as scum (IMO). And I have had previous experience with Robocopter87 and he doesn't play like a VI. None of them are particularly easy mislynches for the scums as far as I see.
I see a lot of one-liners with Robo and XScorp, and Robo was attacked early on for self-voting. I didn't see Robo's self-vote as anything but a joke, but people, including Charter, were talking about lynching him for it. The back-and-forth with XScorp about previous games also seems to have gotten a little tedious to sort through. Maybe it's not quite VI material, but I don't see that as being particularly useful to THIS game. Also, point me to ONE useful post that Robo has made. XScorp has gotten a lot of flack for things like rolefishing and refusing to unvote Robo--and by your explanation, he should know better than that by now, right? And I don't see Xvart as scummy, I see him as earnestly trying to scumhunt, and people have jumped on him because of his reaction to the non-daykill. I didn't vote for any of them because I don't think they are scum because of these things. Maybe I'm missing something, but while some things they do or have done may be scummy, I don't see them as being scum.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
jenniwren wrote:Does this mean you know which three people you're going to make sure are proven town for easier NKs? Or are you speculating on
masons?
Slip?
Do you have any knowledge of a mason group? Because it looks like you do with this quote.
Are you rolefishing? Tsk. Tsk.
I was speculating about possible motive for the comment Charter made about having identified three townies. XVart called him on it, too, and he justified it saying he was looking for scum teams. I offered another possible explanation for his rather useless announcement that he has found three townies.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
jenniwren wrote:For fluffy posts,
bullying tactics
, and being obv-scum.
Bullying? How has charter gone as far as bullied anyone?If he was bullying, he would have been a lot more abusive. I don't see how charter was using bullying tactics at all.
Bullying doesn't have to be overtly abusive; it can be much more subtle than that...and it might be easier for women to pick up on because, after all, we all went through middle school and dealt with it. Bullying is just as much about hinting and suggesting and starting rumors as it is about beating someone up for their lunch money.

I wasn't even on his radar until I questioned him. He didn't bother to answer the question first, but instead declared his intent to go after me. He didn't vote for me, but he said
Charter wrote:Jenniwren is shaping up nicely for the slot of lurkerscum, we'll have to see how that pans out as time goes by. Actually, now that I actually read her post 53, I believe we've got another scum hooked."
No explanation, nothing. That quote reads as though he is looking for a reason and a way to justify a future vote on me, and that he hadn't even actually read what I wrote before deciding this. Two "actuallys"? Really? Posts like these come across as confident and authoritative, but he explained nothing, not even what was so scummy about the post he said was scummy. He's linking my name with the word "scum," and at first it's just a hint or suggestion, but it will get into people's minds, and later, when he makes a case, it will be there, lurking, and he seems to have decided to make this connection when I asked him a simple question about why he had "cleared" you and Sawyer when earlier in that exact same post he seemed to be suspicious of Sawyer. Calling me likely scum for asking him a question? I call that bullying--maybe not strong arm bullying, but bullying just the same. He says my post is scummy? I want to know why, now. You can't just toss out accusations without supporting them. I also think it's kind of interesting that he felt the need to ISO me and find my post #53 when I asked him a question in post #77 that he should have been able to answer without hesitation. His post to me reads like he is threatening to frame me as scum (and it
would
be a frame) if I question him and his tactics--because he DOESN'T say I'm scum--he says I'm "shaping up nicely for the SLOT of lurkerscum," and that "we'll have to see how that pans out." As in, "we may not be able to make that stick."

Kirby, you're right about assumptions...and I might have missed the mark on you, as you have offered reasonable explanations for points I addressed, but I still think Charter and Spyre are likely scum, even without the "daykill plot," which is really the only thing that seems to connect you anyway and is really the only reason I pulled you into it. As for the others, I asked Charter a question about something he said, and the next thing he does is say that I'm lurker scum...and then he bothers to go back and read what I've written and says that's scummy, too. Then and only then, after he plants the suggestion that I am scummy in everyone's minds does he bother to answer my question, and then it's a "well I would probably do the same things they would in that situation" answer, which means we have to take his word for it that he is saying that from a town position, and quite frankly, he hasn't proven himself town to me, so that means nothing.

SSBF: Can you tell me why my suggesting a possible team and giving textual support for that is scummier than Charter throwing random names around and providing no support? Also, I only shared a possible interpretation of events. I asked questions about specific things they have said and shared with them my interpretation of how those things sounded to me. If I am wrong, they are welcome to prove it to me. Charter threw my name out there ONLY when I asked him a question, which he answered AFTER he suggested I could fill the lurkerscum spot, which he did BEFORE he even read the post he claimed was scummy but failed to elaborate on. He later asks Spyre a leading question about XScorp's potential buddies, and Spyre says "If I had to put the cash down I'd say Zang and one of the voiceless (Jenni, Sawyer). MAAaayabe xvart with a power chainsaw not realizing." WTF does that even mean? Sawyer posted quite a bit yesterday, and I posted every time I was able to do so; maybe I didn't post a million random comments and throw out accusations all day, but it doesn't make me voiceless or a lurker. The last sentence in that doesn't even make sense: "maybe Xvart with a power chainsaw not realizing?" You DO understand how that can be taken? If it's not about me and my post, it certainly looks like they are setting Xvart up for something.

And why does everyone seem to acknowledge Charter as being credible for some reason? Because he asks a lot of questions and throws around names? I see that as scummy because it looks like he is gauging people's reactions and looking for how he can exploit them later. If it's not to early for Charter to hunt for teams, it's not to early to look at what he's saying and look closely at him, too.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am

Post by charter »

@hiphop, my bad, didn't realize you did say something about it. I just lumped you in with everyone else.

Hiphop goes on the town list with stuff like "really do not like how there was so much arguing about kirby's day-kill"
Xvart wrote:You might have to be more specific in which responses to which you are referring. I don't even see where Sawyer responded directly to you calling him scum. But SSBF's and XScorp's responses are as follows:
It's not their direct response, but the manner in which they gave it. XScorpion's post tried to spin the questions back as an attack on me. Sawyer and SSBF just answered the questions, and didn't try and turn it into an attack.
Xvart wrote:What was the purpose of this question?
I wanted to know why they didn't comment on his self vote. I didn't follow up on it because there was nothing to follow up on. People gave their responses and they were all satisfactory. I think something did come out of it, Sawyer's deflecting.
Jenniwren wrote:I would like to point out that you never really explain what you think is scummy about my post. Care to share?
I thought this comment of you was extremely scummy.
Jenniwren wrote:Charter did something similar--calling for a lynch--in reaction to Robo's self-vote (post #38), and that action has not garnered quite so much discussion as Xvart's threat to vote.
Where you are trying to tell someone (I'm not sure who, but it doesn't matter, it kind of sounds like everyone) that I did something scummy too, but no one is paying much attention to it. First off, I don't think the situations are similar at all, and second, the way you try and soil my good name all slyly like that, quite scummy.

The rest of Jenniwren's "case" on me is just little potshots that don't show why I am scum at all (bonus points if you can guess why). Her case on Spyrex is about 10 times worse. The case on Kirby is practically nonexistent.
Sawyer wrote:But Jenni does bring up some nice points on Charter and Spyre
What points are these?

I didn't read the last wallotext there.

I'm actually more sure of Jenniwren at this point, but I really can't imagine XScorpion and Jenniwren not being scum together.
Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Sawyer »

@xvart: As hip hop pointed out, events transpired the exact same way as your requirement to vote Kirby. And you have weak reasons to vote charter because:

Even though it's not reliable, it's never to early to look for scum teams so it's silly for you to call it scummy and his "mysterious town reads" are obviously just people who he
thinks
are town. Bad players have a tendency to say they know who town is, even if they're town.
SSBF wrote:Slip?

And why exactly would you bring that to attention?
charter wrote:I wanted to know why they didn't comment on his self vote. I didn't follow up on it because there was nothing to follow up on. People gave their responses and they were all satisfactory. I think something did come out of it, Sawyer's deflecting.
You never answered the question I asked: Why would I comment on Robo's self vote?
charter wrote:What points are these?
The first three responses to quotes from you when your name is underlined, as well as the very first quote in the post and for Spyre, everything under where she underlined his name. Some of it would only work if you're scum partners though, so I'll wait to actually use the information to make a vote based on it.
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:53 am

Post by jenniwren »

charter wrote:
Jenniwren wrote:I would like to point out that you never really explain what you think is scummy about my post. Care to share?
I thought this comment of you was extremely scummy.
Jenniwren wrote:Charter did something similar--calling for a lynch--in reaction to Robo's self-vote (post #38), and that action has not garnered quite so much discussion as Xvart's threat to vote.
Where
you are trying to tell someone
(I'm not sure who, but it doesn't matter, it kind of sounds like everyone)
that I did something scummy too, but no one is paying much attention to it
. First off, I don't think the situations are similar at all, and second, the way you try and
soil my good name all slyly like that, quite scummy
I like that you act like you thought of that argument all by yourself and didn't get it from my post about you. And the point of the scumhunting game is to tell people we think someone is doing something scummy, so calling me scummy for actually pointing out a comment you yourself admit is scummy won't work.
I called
you
scummy because you actually
did
something scummy, not because you called me scummy.
Your calling me scummy was not because I did something scummy, however, but because I questioned you, and when you read the other post, you saw I had pointed out you did something scummy.
Rather than answer my question and be done with it, you threw my name in the scumpot so you could begin to make sure no one would listen to me when I did come forth with allegations against you.

By the way, why should we assume you're NOT scum in this game? What's so "good" about your name? Why should we take your word for it? I also like how you actually say "you tell everyone that I did something scummy too, but no one is paying much attention to it." You don't say "that you THINK I did something scummy," or in anyway imply that you DIDN'T do something scummy, and then you add "but no one is paying attention" which infers you are quite confident you can get away with whatever you want to get away with here.
charter wrote:The rest of Jenniwren's "case" on me is just little potshots that don't show why I am scum at all (bonus points if you can guess why). Her case on Spyrex is about 10 times worse. The case on Kirby is practically nonexistent.
I've already backed off on Kirby; read the last post I wrote. He's back in the 50-50 pool with everyone else. You, however, do not provide an adequate defense of yourself here; all you have done is twist the argument I used on you and use the same one on me.

And potshots? I am calling you out for posting leading questions, fluffy answers to other people's questions, and not making real cases on anyone. If you are innocent, then PROVE it. Dissect my argument, show me where I'm wrong, and do something besides twisting words and pointing fingers.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by jenniwren »

charter wrote: I didn't read the last wallotext there.
Saying you didn't read it implies that you aren't interested in true scumhunting. Of course, that's already apparent, but thanks for putting it in writing.
Daughter of the Forest
~
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Actually, to tell you the truth I haven't read them yet either. You should have a tl;dr section in your posts, or too ling; Didn't read, for people who are busy and just want to know what your whole point to your post is, but I'll read it. When I get the time.

Sawyer
Sawyer
Goon
Sawyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Sawyer »

Robo, can you give your thoughts on everyone so far please?
"They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same."

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes. Give me a bit.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by XScorpion »

kirby wrote:I support lynches of either player whose name starts with X. They've both been really scummy on their own (no use simply parroting everything), and I could DEFINITELY see them as buddies (but let's not get ahead of ourselves). As for which is scummier, they're about equal to me tbh.
You're awesome. Maybe one day you can actually scumhunt, but till then, feel free to be a sheep.
kirby wrote:Your cases on all three of us are so weak. I don't even know where you got them from.
Stop playing so dumb, we have Robo to do that.
Lol? Are you joking?
ssbf wrote:XScorpion has been on the site for over a year, so he can't be called an easy mislynch because he should be experienced at Mafia by now.
You don't read many of my games I see.
charter wrote:I didn't read the last wallotext there.
Wow. You're awesome too. You and Kirby should have your own club or something.
ssbf wrote:And I have had previous experience with Robocopter87 and he doesn't play like a VI.
Explain his play thus far then.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

My Player Review so far. Done in alphabetical order.

Charter

-After his confirm, he came in harsh. I dislike his overreaction to my self vote. Which was ovbiously a Joke and a mocking of Xscorps idea. He also gave me some suspicion with his reaction to Kirbyoshi's obvjokedaykill thing.
- Later on he says that he does not think I am scum, though his actions did create the assumption. He said he disliked Sawyer.
- Another thing I do not like, he says that Jenniwren was fitting to the slot of lurkerscum though ConfidAnon hadn't even said a word, and Zang barely didn't either. Why leave Confid and Zang out of it and put Jenniwren in the spotlight, hm?
-From then on I have a null. I would jump on him for not reading the wall of text if I had read it myself =P

ConfidAnon

-Null. I do not think lurking = scum. Actively lurking is different. But lurking due to RL problems is not an issue.

Hiphop

- Don't know what to think was this guy, His beginning actions look serious and very aggresive but he says they are a joke. I do not like his actions.
- His assumption about Snap and Toucan Sam being scum is bad. The names of everyone are laid out. Your not going to hit scum by outguessing the Mod.
- Leaning Scum. For now I will say he's Xscorps buddy.

Jenniwren

- Town. Just Town. Also, read your posts.

Kirbyoshi

- Though not much from him I am leaning town.
- The first major thing is the Daykill thing. It was an obv joke from my POV but it jump started us out of discussion.
- I'm pretty sure I was his top suspect besides Xscorp due to his, "Stop playing dumb, we have Robo to do that" thing he said. Which I take no offense to, I can do better than my recent play in multiple games.
-Once again, Leaning Town.

Robocopter87

- Most people would say, " Obv Town" or "Keep being Awesome" for themselves but I do have something to say.
- My play isn't very well, when i was a newbie, I sucked, then I became a quite decent player and posted large posts and the such. Lately I kinda have not done that.
- "Let's just say I'm better off NK'ed."

Sawyer

- With not much basis I think he is town.
- Like I said, there isn't much Town play from him but I can see his line of thought and understand what he means.
- ISO #5 is total WIFOM

SpyreX

- Null on him really
- He made a good point with Zang even if he was a little unclear. Zang was kinda not in the discussion, nor has he been.
- Vote on Xscorp looked like a reaction thing but may have reasoning

Super Smash Bros Fan

- ObvTown, his play is very townylike, don't see him being scum.

Xscorpion

- I guess its about time I post my reasons for my vote against him.
- First thing I dislike, he did not stop Joking around when I asked him to be serious. Was he just being a jerk or was he scum without a clue what to say?
- Second, He was pushing for my lynch, rather aggresively and consitently. The only problem is, He had no case! His vote had been me unvoting myself. Why is that a good case? Its not.
- Third, He says my vote was OMGUS, though it was not, he did not have a good case on me therefore it cannot be OMGUS.
- Fourth, The fluff. Though I was also fluffing, I am not calling a scumread on this.
- Last, He is calling me a Vi, though he has done nothing! If you read him in ISO, you realize that though he talks a lot, there is absolutely NO CONTENT coming from him.
- This guy is scum. Rereading his ISO and posting this boosts my confidence in him being scum more.
- ISO him, I DARE YOU

Xvart

- I'm pretty sure he isn't a newb but thats the way he's acting. Going NewbTown with this guy.

Zang

- DO SOMETHING!
- Please provide a scumpick and a case and some content on the happenings thus far.
- Read ConfidAnon, I don't chop lurking up to be scum. But please tell us why you are lurking.

PLEASE DO NOT JUST READ YOUR NAME, AT LEAST READ MY CASE ON XSCORPION PLEASE THANKS!

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by XScorpion »

- First thing I dislike, he did not stop Joking around when I asked him to be serious. Was he just being a jerk or was he scum without a clue what to say?
A jerk, because I consistently struggle to see why I should take you seriously when you get me lynched day 1 EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
- Second, He was pushing for my lynch, rather aggresively and consitently. The only problem is, He had no case! His vote had been me unvoting myself. Why is that a good case? Its not.
You haven't given me any good reason to take my RVS vote off you. I've already said this to ssbf.
- Third, He says my vote was OMGUS, though it was not, he did not have a good case on me therefore it cannot be OMGUS.
Yeah okay there buddy. You didn't have a case on me at all.
- Fourth, The fluff. Though I was also fluffing, I am not calling a scumread on this.
Then why the hell are you even mentioning it? Get out.
- Last, He is calling me a Vi, though he has done nothing! If you read him in ISO, you realize that though he talks a lot, there is absolutely NO CONTENT coming from him.
You definitely aren't paying attention. I haven't called you a VI all game, everyone who is defending you is saying that you are (and that's why you aren't scum). I disagree. I think you are scum. How am I wrong?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

XScorpion wrote:
A jerk, because I consistently struggle to see why I should take you seriously when you get me lynched day 1 EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
Your bringing outside Game knowledge to this game. Stop it. And maybe it means something eh?
You haven't given me any good reason to take my RVS vote off you. I've already said this to ssbf.
This isn't a valid defense, you never gave a reason to put a vote on me in order to have me give you a good reason to take the vote off.
Yeah okay there buddy. You didn't have a case on me at all.
Neither did you, stop fighting my arguements with my reasons fired back at me.
Then why the hell are you even mentioning it? Get out.
Because its a major partt of your posts. No you.
You definitely aren't paying attention. I haven't called you a VI all game, everyone who is defending you is saying that you are (and that's why you aren't scum). I disagree. I think you are scum. How am I wrong?
Explain the meaning of the quote below then.
XScorpion wrote:
ssbf wrote:And I have had previous experience with Robocopter87 and he doesn't play like a VI.
Explain his play thus far then.

Answers in Darkred.
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by charter »

Sawyer wrote:You never answered the question I asked: Why would I comment on Robo's self vote?
You could for any number of reasons. It wasn't random. It wasn't smart. Anything. It was an innocuous question, which just about any actual answer would have been fine, but you didn't answer, you had to question back.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by charter »

Um, how did Robo edit his post there?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Your bringing outside Game knowledge to this game. Stop it. And maybe it means something eh?
You want me to stop calling meta? Uhhhhh no.
Yes, it means you have an obvious personal vendetta against me.
This isn't a valid defense, you never gave a reason to put a vote on me in order to have me give you a good reason to take the vote off.
I don't need reasons to vote you for pressure.
You did it first, buddy. Your hypocritical arguments don't scare me.
See hypocrisy.
SSBF says you aren't a VI, but he doesn't call you scum either. I don't see how that's possible - you are one or the other, and I think you are the latter.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

charter wrote:Um, how did Robo edit his post there?
I fixed the one color tag, I swear thats all I did. If the Mod feels it is Modkill worthy due to me fixing a Color tag, thats his decision. Sorry.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

XScorpion wrote:
You want me to stop calling meta? Uhhhhh no.
Yes, it means you have an obvious personal vendetta against me.
No, I have nothing against you, but rather against your play apparently.
I don't need reasons to vote you for pressure.
AHA! Now its a pressure vote? No. Don't give me this crap. Thats a downright LIE and you know it.
You did it first, buddy. Your hypocritical arguments don't scare me.
At least I have a case, unlike you.
See hypocrisy.
I knew it was hypocrisy, which was I said it wasn't a scumtell, Jeez, you are just being stubborn now.
SSBF says you aren't a VI, but he doesn't call you scum either. I don't see how that's possible - you are one or the other, and I think you are the latter.
VI's can be scum.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

No, I have nothing against you, but rather against your play apparently.
Semantics.
AHA! Now its a pressure vote? No. Don't give me this crap. Thats a downright LIE and you know it.
Explain why I told people to start a wagon on you then. For a quicklynch?
At least I have a case, unlike you.
What case? Show me something you came up with that wasn't stolen from someone else.
I knew it was hypocrisy, which was I said it wasn't a scumtell, Jeez, you are just being stubborn now.
THEN WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP
VI's can be scum.
Yes you can be.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by charter »

Robocopter87 wrote:
charter wrote:Um, how did Robo edit his post there?
I fixed the one color tag, I swear thats all I did. If the Mod feels it is Modkill worthy due to me fixing a Color tag, thats his decision. Sorry.
That's nice, but how did you do it? Something like this needs to be fixed so we don't have people running around editing their posts in games.

If I'm perfectly honest, I wish this day was over right now with a XScorpion lynch, because this massive swamp him and Robo are making is giving me a headache. (and when he flips scum we can lynch Jenniwren).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”