Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

XScorpion wrote:
No, I have nothing against you, but rather against your play apparently.
Semantics.
Watev.
AHA! Now its a pressure vote? No. Don't give me this crap. Thats a downright LIE and you know it.
Explain why I told people to start a wagon on you then. For a quicklynch?
Thats my point you have posted absolutely NO reason for your vote on me yet. Which makes you scummy because you have no reason thats posted. And you are pushing for my lynch.
At least I have a case, unlike you.
What case? Show me something you came up with that wasn't stolen from someone else.
Robocopter87 wrote: Xscorpion
- I guess its about time I post my reasons for my vote against him.
- First thing I dislike, he did not stop Joking around when I asked him to be serious. Was he just being a jerk or was he scum without a clue what to say?
- Second, He was pushing for my lynch, rather aggresively and consitently. The only problem is, He had no case! His vote had been me unvoting myself. Why is that a good case? Its not.
- Third, He says my vote was OMGUS, though it was not, he did not have a good case on me therefore it cannot be OMGUS.
- Fourth, The fluff. Though I was also fluffing, I am not calling a scumread on this.
- Last, He is calling me a Vi, though he has done nothing! If you read him in ISO, you realize that though he talks a lot, there is absolutely NO CONTENT coming from him.
- This guy is scum. Rereading his ISO and posting this boosts my confidence in him being scum more.
- ISO him, I DARE YOU
I knew it was hypocrisy, which was I said it wasn't a scumtell, Jeez, you are just being stubborn now.
THEN WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP
BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT NONETHELESS.
VI's can be scum.
Yes you can be.
So now your saying that I am the Vi, after saying that you never said I was the VI. Stop waffling dude.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

charter wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:
charter wrote:Um, how did Robo edit his post there?
I fixed the one color tag, I swear thats all I did. If the Mod feels it is Modkill worthy due to me fixing a Color tag, thats his decision. Sorry.
That's nice, but how did you do it? Something like this needs to be fixed so we don't have people running around editing their posts in games.

If I'm perfectly honest, I wish this day was over right now with a XScorpion lynch, because this massive swamp him and Robo are making is giving me a headache. (and when he flips scum we can lynch Jenniwren).

O SHOOT.

Listen, I am terribly sorry about this. I am not supposed to do things like this.

Technically I just broke rules, I guess the reason I could do it was because I have Mod powers in this queue.

I am extremely sorry, I will not do this again.

This was a real BAD on my part.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Thats my point you have posted absolutely NO reason for your vote on me yet. Which makes you scummy because you have no reason thats posted. And you are pushing for my lynch.
Yeah there's an ongoing game where people do this and it's ok so I figured I'd do it here :P
useless nonsense
Sorry, let me rephrase. Show me something GOOD you came up with that wasn't stolen from someone else.
BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT NONETHELESS.
why
So now your saying that I am the Vi, after saying that you never said I was the VI. Stop waffling dude.
Are you a VI?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm done with this. I am not replying to your Scummy Nonsense.

You are being stubborn and inconsiderate.

I'm pretty sure the reason for the sudden anger directed at me is from another game that recently finished where I quickhammered you Day one.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by xvart »

Note: This post is a little sloppy and I'm sure I've missed some things as I took a break in the middle, but I want to get it out there quickly in case robo gets modkilled and the day ends.

Robocopter87, 140 wrote:
Xvart

- I'm pretty sure he isn't a newb but thats the way he's acting. Going NewbTown with this guy.
lulz. As Vanilla Townie I have a pretty high N1 kill rate, which I'm pretty proud of, so I'm not newbtown.

------------
jenniwren, 118 wrote:
Most Likely Scum Team Day One:
OMG. Can we please stop with the definitive scumteam hypothesizing on D1? It is not helpful. Passing comments about possible links are fine; but stating three man scum teams so early in the game is detrimental as with no flips (especially early game) stating scum teams will only distract you or you will read the game with that mindset and your reads will be off because whatever you see will probably just reinforce that notion. Trust me, I know.
jenniwren, 131 wrote:I wasn't even on his radar until I questioned him. He didn't bother to answer the question first, but instead declared his intent to go after me. He didn't vote for me, but he said
Charter wrote:Jenniwren is shaping up nicely for the slot of lurkerscum, we'll have to see how that pans out as time goes by. Actually, now that I actually read her post 53, I believe we've got another scum hooked."
No explanation, nothing. That quote reads as though he is looking for a reason and a way to justify a future vote on me, and that he hadn't even actually read what I wrote before deciding this.
Exactly; although I think the point about him setting up future vote might be valid, I think it is more the false appearance of scumhunting by all these half comments about people or nonsensical mysterioso comments about people will somehow dupe everyone into thinking he is actually scumhunting. Just because you throw a lot of names around does not make you town. In fact, I might go back through and find all the subtle comments about someone being scummy with no follow through, no evidence, etc.

------------
Super Smash Bros. Fan, 127 wrote:
xvart wrote:The only concern I have about Xscorp is his rolefishing. Oh, and his and robocopter's back and forth about some other game was mildly annoying, but that doesn't tell me anything about alignment.
So his weak defense, parroting, and hypocrisy aren't something you should be concerned about?
  1. re: parrotting
    - is this what you are considering parrotting:
    Super Smash Bros. Fan, 101 wrote:
    XScorpion wrote:I dunno, because Xvart said he would vote for Kirby if Kirby's daykill was fake? That seems like the right reason.
    Parroting much? This is also hypocritical of you because you attacked charter for parroting me about rolefishing.
    Because I don't see how answering an question about someone else's vote is a really solid parrotting scumtell. First of all, why is XScorp responsible for knowing the details of my vote and how can he possibly be scummy for not knowing? How else is he supposed to provide an answer to the question except use the context of the game?
  2. re: hypocrisy
    - In my opinion the hypocrisy is moot because I fail to see the parrotting argument based on the circumstances.
  3. re: weak defence
    - I don't really think that having a weak defense of oneself is necessarily a scumtell either; not everyone is good at defending himself and I don't think that indicates alignment; especially when the cases are weak (in my opinion) to begin with.
------------
charter, 132 wrote:Where you are trying to tell someone (I'm not sure who, but it doesn't matter, it kind of sounds like everyone) that I did something scummy too, but no one is paying much attention to it. First off, I don't think the situations are similar at all, and second, the way you try and soil my good name all slyly like that, quite scummy.
lol? This is especially funny coming from you. Man, you're scumtells are quite amazing yielding such definitive results. And speaking of tells, can you explain this solid town tell and how the quoted comment is a town tell?
charter, 132 wrote:Hiphop goes on the town list with stuff like "really do not like how there was so much arguing about kirby's day-kill"
So you obviously don't like all the arguing about Kirby's daykill? Is this a correct observation? Even though it lead to you positively identifying scum (you think)?
charter, 132 wrote:It's not their direct response, but the manner in which they gave it. XScorpion's post tried to spin the questions back as an attack on me. Sawyer and SSBF just answered the questions, and didn't try and turn it into an attack.
How? Where? I actually find his follow up comments to you pretty relevant and hardly an "attack." The only thing that remotely fits the bill as an attack on you is this comment:
XScorpion, 72 wrote:Your parroting of his rolefishing argument is noted.
And maybe the wishy washy comment in post 78... maybe. But it is quite a stretch to say that he is spinning the questions back on you in an attempt to attack you.
charter, 76 wrote:I said he was active lurking, not lurking. And it's not a contest. Just because someone else might be doing something, doesn't mean that Sawyer isn't.
So, in this game, who is lurking, who is active lurking? Which is worse?
charter, 132 wrote:I wanted to know why they didn't comment on his self vote. I didn't follow up on it because there was nothing to follow up on. People gave their responses and they were all satisfactory. I think something did come out of it, Sawyer's deflecting.
Why was it relevant? What did you expect to get? We all clearly disagreed with your assessment of the self vote and the motivation of the self vote, yet all the answers were satisfactory? What would have been an unsatisfactory answer? My guess is you were trying to drum up a wagon on robo or maybe making a passing comment about a buddy that would go nowhere, but that can be debated later.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I think the Mod will understand. I plead my case before him, its all I did, And I won't do it again.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by charter »

I don't think you should be modkilled, since looking at your post, I don't see where you have changed any slip up or anything important. I'm more concerned that people could do this in other games. I have much more to say about this, but not until the game is over.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Currently working up a full response to jenniwren. I should get it done by tomorrow. Meanwhile:

@XScorpion: Robocopter87 is finally contributing to the game. Unless you can give me a good reason why otherwise, your "Robo is useless!" comment is moot.
charter wrote:I'm actually more sure of Jenniwren at this point, but I really can't imagine XScorpion and Jenniwren not being scum together.
Do you have any evidence supporting that those two have links to each other?
XScorpion wrote:You haven't given me any good reason to take my RVS vote off you. I've already said this to ssbf.
Robocopter87's recent post already proves that your argument about him being useless is moot. Is his analysis post completely useless? If so, that's a good reason to not be voting him.

jenniwren wrote:Are you rolefishing? Tsk. Tsk.
I was speculating about possible motive for the comment Charter made about having identified three townies. XVart called him on it, too, and he justified it saying he was looking for scum teams. I offered another possible explanation for his rather useless announcement that he has found three townies.
To answer your question, I am not rolefishing. I found it odd that you would specifically bring up masons instead of just saying there was a three-person town group, which gave me the feeling that you had some sort of knowledge of a mason group. If that was the case, you would be setting yourself at a risk of being NK'd and no town player wants a power role to be killed off.

Also, regarding your argument, there are other possibilities regarding charter claiming to have three mysterious town reads. Like for example, if charter is scum, he may very well be a day role cop. But let's be honest here, that's one of just many possibilities of charter strange announcement reasons, so I'm not going to go on into all the other possibilities since I feel that it wouldn't be necessary anyway.
Sawyer wrote:And why exactly would you bring that to attention?
The answer to your question is above.
XScorpion wrote:Explain his play thus far then.
As of that post, I was null on him. I'm sure that people have different styles and I feel that Robocopter87 is one of those people. I wasn't prepared to call him scum yet, the only scummy thing he may have done was the OMGUS vote.

Now that has changed, I'm starting to lean town, since he is actually contributing to helping the town, actually defending himself, and he has made some good points that I agree with.
xvart wrote:Because I don't see how answering an question about someone else's vote is a really solid parrotting scumtell. First of all, why is XScorp responsible for knowing the details of my vote and how can he possibly be scummy for not knowing? How else is he supposed to provide an answer to the question except use the context of the game?
1. Because your declaration that you would vote Kirbyoshi has been talked about a lot and he should know at least that.

2. It means that he was not reading the thread, which is known to be scummy.

3. This is a very good question. Right now, tbh, I haven't been able to formulate a decent answer to this question as I have no clue how to answer this. If I can ever answer it decently, I will immediately get back to you on this.
xvart wrote:re: weak defence - I don't really think that having a weak defense of oneself is necessarily a scumtell either; not everyone is good at defending himself and I don't think that indicates alignment; especially when the cases are weak (in my opinion) to begin with.
By weak defense, I meant that his defense doesn't really look genuine to me, not to mention he continues to be scummy while defending himself IMO.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by charter »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
charter wrote:I'm actually more sure of Jenniwren at this point, but I really can't imagine XScorpion and Jenniwren not being scum together.
Other than them both independently being extremely scummy, there is their near total ignoring (to the point where it's suspicious how neither one of them wants to mention the other) of each other and Jenniwren's giant chainsaw defense of XScorpion.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by charter »

Xvart wrote:Is this a correct observation?
Yes
Xvart wrote:But it is quite a stretch to say that he is spinning the questions back on you in an attempt to attack you.
I don't think it's a stretch. It's the fact that he had the mentality of doing it, not the extent to which he did, that I find scummy.
Xvart wrote:So, in this game, who is lurking, who is active lurking? Which is worse?
Lurkers: Confid, Zang
Active Lurkers: XScorp

Active lurking is worse.
XVart wrote:Why was it relevant? What did you expect to get?
You're really making a mountain out of a molehill here. It was something to discuss. Did I expect to catch scum with that question? No, but you never know when someone is going to go off the deep end on a basic question.
Xvart wrote:What would have been an unsatisfactory answer?
Sawyer's lack of an answer.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:. I wasn't prepared to call him scum yet, the only scummy thing he may have done was the OMGUS vote.
I don't recall the OMGUS vote. If you think that I am voting him because he voted me going," Unvoting is Scummy!" though that is a reason I voted him. but it most definitely isn't an OMGUS.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

charter wrote:I don't think you should be modkilled, since looking at your post, I don't see where you have changed any slip up or anything important. I'm more concerned that people could do this in other games. I have much more to say about this, but not until the game is over.
Which is exactly the Problem. You can't tell FOR SURE what I did. Though I assure you it was only a color tag fix.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by XScorpion »

His analysis post is pretty boring and doesn't tell us anything useful about Robo's alignment. Hell, I can do the same thing in like 20 minutes:

Charter: Tunneling like crazy. He isn't scumhunting, he's just looking for people to tie to me (pro-tip: these are not the same thing). All of his reads come from out of nowhere and make no sense (decides I'm obv.scum before RVS is even over, claims to have picked out 3 confirmed townies. Anyone else notice how he failed to actually NAME THESE THREE?). Charter might be a horrible town player, but I'm a nice guy so I'm more inclined to believe he's just scum ^_^
Confid: AFK
hiphop: convinced me that xvart is town because I'm biased from the one game I played with hiphop. Dont understand how he goes from a fos on xvart to a fos on me to a vote on xvart. VOTE ME BITCH STOP FENCE SITTING
Jenni: is better at this game than me even though I've been on the site longer. I do agree with xvart though that picking out scumteams this early is useless and never helps (me at least) find scum.
Kirby: Pretty useless too. Reminds me of how Charter called Jenni a lurkerscum...anyone else looked at this guy? Robo's "leaning town" on him makes absolutely no sense from a town perspective, I can see him and Robo being connected (yes im contradicting myself when I say picking scumteams early is useless, bite me :P).
Robo: I've said enough already.
Sawyer: While I like how he's got a coherent argument going, I find it funny that he hasn't actually stated whether or not he thinks Kirby is town...just that xvert is scum.
sawyer wrote:Robo, can you give your thoughts on everyone so far please?
Would you care to do the same? That would be nice.
SSBF: His play is the same as in megaman (except roles aren't the same and he's voting me), prob. town.
xvert: is putting way too much effort into this game to be scum (yay wifom). He goes in the same category as Jenni.
Zang: less lurk more post plz

There done. I'll even be awesome and add actual questions too (something Robo didn't care to do because he doesn't actually need to find scum).
@Charter: As hard as it may be for you, try to imagine the following scenario: I'm town, and dead because you got me lynched day 1. SSBF is nightkilled. Who is scum in this case?
(Ill ask Confid and Zang stuff after they actually post useful things)
@hiphop: explain the transition from fos to vote on xvert.
@Jenni: See Charter's scenario, except replace me being dead town with Charter being dead town.
@Kirby: Your opinion of Robo, please.
I'd ask robo something but he refuses to talk to me.
@Sawyer: O wait i asked something alrdy
@Spyrex: Where did you go? Also why do you think I am scum with the lurkers?
@SSBF: How is my play matching up with what you saw in megaman?
@xvert: Who is your number 2 read?

preview edit: Did I just get called an active lurker while Kirby and Spyrex are nowhere to be found? LOL????
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

XScorp wrote:preview edit: Did I just get called an active lurker while Kirby and Spyrex are nowhere to be found? LOL????
Read as: "OMG HE HASN'T POSTED IN 12 HOURS LURRRRRRRRRKERRRRRRRRRR"

Rereading Robo and posting opinion.......NOW.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Wow I love how you come back right after I call you out. You're awesome, sir.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

I know, I'm like freaking Houdini. Anyway, about Robo...

In Posts 20 and 23 it seems that he simply can’t take a joke.
I see 58-63 as possible distancing/just a S-S discussion. But only if Scorp flips scum. Which I believe he will.
In his 140, his third point under my name looks like paranoia to me. I never called him scummy, because I don’t think he is, but he’s simply not the brightest bulb in the bread basket.

This is all I have on him that could even be construed as scummy. As you can see, not much. Town in my book.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damn weekend madness well done.

LETS PLAY A GAME:
jenni wrote: Most Likely Scum Team Day One:

Charter, Spyre, and Kirby:
You're the scumteam and you set up the fake daykill. Spyre comes in and says "Welp, Charter is town," implying you're bulletproof, when there are several other reasons that could account for your survival. Kirby shoulders a few questions about his move, but no one really believes he's scum, so we listen to you rattle on and on about who you think is scum and submit to answering your neverending questions about our top suspects.
Charter wrote:Jenniwren is shaping up nicely for the slot of lurkerscum, we'll have to see how that pans out as time goes by. Actually, now that I actually read her post 53, I believe we've got another scum hooked.
SpyreX wrote:If I had to put the cash down I'd say Zang and one of the voiceless (Jenni, Sawyer). MAAaayabe xvart with a power chainsaw not realizing.
HOT DAMN A MYSTERY

(Hint: Charter isn't bulletproof that has nothing to do with the fairly obvious fake Kirby shot.)

(Hint 2: Those "words" you attempt to use to insinuate I'm scum aren't for talking. Once your broham is dead and flips scum just put the rope around your neck though tia)

---

This cloud of noise that is Robo v XScorp in the eye bleed fest 2000 needs to go. With a XS lynch.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

(votecount overridden)
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by charter »

SpyreX wrote:This cloud of noise that is Robo v XScorp in the eye bleed fest 2000 needs to go. With a XS lynch.
You have this way with words I can only dream about...
XScorpion wrote:@Charter: As hard as it may be for you, try to imagine the following scenario: I'm town, and dead because you got me lynched day 1. SSBF is nightkilled. Who is scum in this case?
Still Jenniwren. But we all know you aren't town.
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by jenniwren »

charter wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Other than them both independently being extremely scummy, there is their near total ignoring (to the point where it's suspicious how neither one of them wants to mention the other) of each other and Jenniwren's giant chainsaw defense of XScorpion.
I haven't talked much about anyone except for you. Name-dropping doesn't make you town no matter how much you insinuate that it does. And I did mention XScorp, but since you didn't read what I wrote then I don't suppose you saw that.

As for me speculating about a team...I started that little exercise to flip everything back on Charter. I reeeeallly like the people who are saying that my doing that is scummy, but Charter is getting a free pass on it. (I also love that no one is commenting on the fact that a few posts back Charter basically admitted to doing something scummy and that even I though pointed it out, no one was paying attention. By the way, that's why he has decided to frame me as scum.) I may have missed the mark with Kirby, and there may be a sliver of a chance I missed it with Spyre, but I'm pretty darn sure I've got Charter dead to rights.

@ Charter: Thinking that XScorp is not scum and thinking that you are scum isn't handing him a chainsaw. It's using my ability to read what you do say and what you don't say and to interpret that. I will not be bullied into backing off you by threats of being lynched.

Now, once again, I am telling you that if I am wrong, prove it. Dissect my case, show me where I'm wrong. Point me to concrete examples of your scumhunting.

Give me a solid case on Scorpion. Walk me through it point by point. Don't just start screaming how he is scum and expect me to hop on your wagon because I have NO reason to believe you. You have to show me specific evidence that proves your case because right now, even though his rolefishing and his crap with Robo is bad play, I am not convinced. I see that he is pretty much posting only fluff, like you, but the difference is he's not seriously trying to get anyone lynched.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and maybe he is scum, but I think there is more evidence against YOU right now. You will not and/or cannot back up your accusations with solid evidence. Instead you rely on a flimsy list of tells from the wiki and hope people believe you long enough to mislynch someone. You're making mountains out of molehills, and you're STILL not saying anything of substance.

One more thing:
Charter wrote:If I'm perfectly honest, I wish this day was over right now with a XScorpion lynch, because this massive swamp him and Robo are making is giving me a headache. (and when he flips scum we can lynch Jenniwren).
If
you're honest? Are you not always honest? And why the rush? Scum benefit when hasty decisions are made. Town benefit when informed decisions are made, not when people get fired up over one or two mistakes and go rushing up the hill with their tar and feathers.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I found it odd that you would specifically bring up masons instead of just saying there was a three-person town group, which gave me the feeling that you had some sort of knowledge of a mason group. If that was the case, you would be setting yourself at a risk of being NK'd and no town player wants a power role to be killed off.
Better rolefishing, but still rolefishing. Think about what you would say if someone said this to you no mater what your town-aligned role might be (anything from a PR to a VT). There is no way to respond to that. Let's just leave it at this: Lynching me won't help town win-con, and scum already know that. The only thing my death would achieve would be to help town eliminate a possible scum suspect, though at the same time it will reduce the number of town-aligned players. That's why I don't get why you're not paying attention to what Charter is doing.

@XScorp
How about this: Charter pushes my lynch and I flip town. Who's the scum now? We can play this game all day. I'd rather not. I'm voting Charter because I see his actions as scummy. He has yet to defend himself and instead keeps attacking me. (And in case anyone is wondering if I am defending myself, you should actually read my posts.) I have asked him repeatedly to prove to me I have the wrong person, and he hasn't offered me anything.

@Spyre: WTF does that even mean? You list some quotes and say Charter isn't bulletproof and that I should be lynched. Nice. And you aren't scum why? And I am
why
?

Seriously...can anyone look at Spyre's post and say that is helpful in ANY possible way?
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by charter »

Spyrex is so obviously town, every time you try and call him scum I just get 100% more sure you are scum.

The giant backpedal with your Spyrex and Kirby (and a little bit of Charter) scum reads is pretty scummy.

I'm debating trying to lynch Jenniwren over XScorpion. Spyrex and Hiphop, what do you think about a Jenniwren lynch?
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by jenniwren »

charter wrote:Spyrex is so obviously town, every time you try and call him scum I just get 100% more sure you are scum.

The giant backpedal with your Spyrex and Kirby (and a little bit of Charter) scum reads is pretty scummy.

I'm debating trying to lynch Jenniwren over XScorpion. Spyrex and Hiphop, what do you think about a Jenniwren lynch?

How is Spyre obviously town? Do you have some some knowledge the rest of us don't? I mean, I know that SCUM know who is town and who isn't, so are you admitting that you're scum?

You still aren't giving me any reasons that you are innocent. And admitting that I may have made a bad call about someone isn't scummy, it's taking responsibility for making a bad call. And everyone else is still swimming in the 50-50 pool for me, as I haven't gathered enough information to completely clear or convict anyone... except you. I'm pretty darn sure you're scum.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

MAYBE WE ARE MASONS OR SOMETHING ELSE AWESOME

(Or maybe we are just awesome)

XS first. Jenni can rope when he's scum - I'd put dollar dollar bills yall on XS being the PR in this tryst.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Regarding edit to Post #142 by Robocopter87
- Not something I ever expected to deal with in my first game onsite. While Robocopter87 has insisted there was no cheating intent, his innocence in the matter can't be proven to other players (or me) as far as I know. Further, you shouldn't even consider editing a post, since this is a site-wide rule and you should be used to not even having an edit button. So
Robocopter87 will be voteless for Day 1
; however, the number of votes needed to lynch will still be 7.

Therefore

VOTE COUNT
7 to lynch
Xscorpion (4) Super Smash Bros. Fan, charter, SpyreX, Kirbyoshi
charter (2) xvart, jenniwren
xvart (2) Sawyer, hiphop
Robocopter87 (1) Xscorpion

Not voting (3) [Robocopter87] ConfidAnon, Zang
Last edited by bouncy.bouncy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

GALFRNBDIGNDI MORE PEOPLE VOTE FOR XSCORP NOOOOOOOWWWWW
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records: