Mini 1009 ÔÇô Popularity mafia (Game over - Mafia wins)

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I certainly can't have my vote on a sucky case
Unvote

Vote count Day 2
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)

(4) Tazaro – nopointinactingup, Simenon, mothrax, ZONEACE
(2) mothrax – scotmany12, Thief
(1) nopointinactingup – Cuethlachtli
(1) Simenon – tumescence
(1) ZONEACE – Blackberry

Not voting: Tazaro

:right: Deadline Day 2 is September 3

Last edited by Johoohno on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by mothrax »

That's what I thought.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Tazaro »

Hello, are we all here or are we outside somewhere? anyone?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

unvote, vote: Tazaro

Reasoning:

- Nopoint and Sim's case on Iron Man, +1

- Taz trying to buddy with me on Day 2, +0.5

- Taz saying he disliked Nopoint's suspicion of Moth and subsequently contradicting himself by voting for him today, +1

- Taz's half assed defense + 0.5

Total Scum points = 3
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Tazaro »

=3 to you, too!
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Tazaro »

:3 or =3 are my favorite smilies
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Is Blackberry browsing. Is Blackberry going to vote for me, too?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I claim that I'm an average (or below average lol) town member, not a mob member.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

scotmany12 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I do not know why, but I don't like your attitude (using cuss words in order to reflect you disagree with something, asking aggressive questions in order to show your point of view). I wouldn't say it strikes me as scum, but acting like that doesn't help me get a "I am scotmany, I want to help the town win" it just reflects a "I am a badass, get out of the way, I'm here to get mad at people" attitude that I do not approve of.
Get over yourself. And don't insult me. Me calling something bullshit and using hell doesn't not make me a "badass" or equate to being mad at people.

Why you call me out on this but not the number of other people (sim, I know korts did as well) who have cursed does not sit well with me.
A) Don't insult you when you are insulting other people? Mmk.
B) I have talked about Sim's attitude I believe. Both of them, though, have had times when they express their views in logical ways. Using cuss words to make an argument suggests you aren't really trying to convince someone of something logically. However, neither of them overuse their "ANGER" as much as you do. Cuss words are for the expression of anger and excitement. You're overuse of cuss words strikes me as over-aggressive and unnecessary.
C) I don't want to talk about it anymore, because this conversation is unnecessary. But watch your manners. It'll get you further in the game of Mafia if you approach things from a more calm perspective.
ZONEACE wrote:So you really think the Moth wagon is scum trying to push the easy lynch?
So then you're saying you've caught me, Taz and Scot as the scum team?

The absolute lack of logic and sense in your post makes it impossible to take seriously at all.
Something in this screams that ZONEACE is mafia to me. Either as a tactic because he is freaked out, or as a tactic because he is mafia, but not with both or either of those two.
Tazaro wrote:
Cuetlachtli wrote:
Tazaro wrote:I looked at the suspicions of other people on you, mothrax. You are rightfully suspicious.
This post is a null tell for me. I have seen scummies and townies vote to lynch players based off other people's arguments before.
Here is an example of Cuet seeming town in my opinion. Scum do not say that posts are null tells; they are willing to comment at least a little negatively on things that other people have pointed out as potentially suspicious in their eyes.
This is not even something I see as a town tell... >_<. There is at least one, if not more, better example(s).
ZONEACE wrote:
Tazaro wrote:Are you saying you're switching from whom you think is
scummy
to whom you think is merely
anti-town
?
There's no difference. Being anti-town is scummy. But that's not what I was saying. I was saying, that me changing my vote from mothrax wasn't because i didn't think he was scummy anymore, instead, because you have presented yourself as a threat to the town (and are infinitely more irritating).

Nice attempt to twist what I said though. Nice scum-move.
Once again, this sounds like scum. It's an over-confident statement to make considering ZONEACE just started expressing his suspcion of Tazaro.
Tazaro wrote:I mean, make your stomach curl? Mr. dramatic.
I kind of agree with this.
mothrax wrote:Consider this Taz: your case on me sucks. My case on you does not. The difference between the two of us is when I play, I play. I make cases, and I find scum. I suggest you do the same now. If you want me lynched, then come up with a case other than "Other's pointed you out as scummy so you must be."
Incase you were wondering, I am just getting warmed up.
This feels like you got a sudden boost of confidence and almost seems out of character from what I've seen so far. But the over-confidence does strike a townish tell.

------

I like my vote on ZONEACE.

------

Looking at Tazaro's other games. He has posted short posts and back-to-back posts and non-topic related posts before as town. And in the one mafia game I did find, he tended to write a LOT of stuff (then again, it was one of his early newbie games, so it may just have been a correlation with being new and excited about Mafia). He is on my radar, but I don't see a reason to kill him at this time when I'm very confident ZONEACE is mafia.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Wow, you did your homework on me, Blackberry.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Tazaro »

You're hitting good points about Zoneace.
VOTE: Zoneace
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote:
Looking at Tazaro's other games. He has posted short posts and back-to-back posts and non-topic related posts before as town. And in the one mafia game I did find, he tended to write a LOT of stuff (then again, it was one of his early newbie games, so it may just have been a correlation with being new and excited about Mafia). He is on my radar, but I don't see a reason to kill him at this time when I'm very confident ZONEACE is mafia.
So because he's completely frigging useless in other games its ok for him to be completely friggin useless in this game too? HE IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN WHICH IS ANTI-TOWN WHICH IS SCUMMY. QED. You say yourself he's is posting short, back to back posts and non-topic related posts. That sort of stuff is unhelpful and its a way of lurking without standing out for lurking because ,hey, he's posting.

But yeah, your comfort with your vote shows how oblivious you are.

It's nice to see you'd rather vote for someone who has scumhunted and continues to scum hunt instead of the person who is refusing to actually participate in the game in a game-related fashion, makes you look REALLY town. /sarcasm

PREVIEW EDIT

and there we have more prove taz is scummy. He simply agrees with BB and votes, without adding anything. That is not pro-town play.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by mothrax »

Can we get a hammer please?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Tazaro »

ZONEACE wrote:HE IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN WHICH IS ANTI-TOWN WHICH IS SCUMMY. QED.

Being a weak player is scummy? Do you know how wrong what you're saying is?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Tazaro wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:HE IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN WHICH IS ANTI-TOWN WHICH IS SCUMMY. QED.

Being a weak player is scummy? Do you know how wrong what you're saying is?
It's not wrong. It's a legitimate philosophy. We lynch you, if you're scum, HOORAY. We lynch you, if you're not scum, you stop being a distraction for the town and we have an easier time of finding scum, HOORAY.

Kill you is win/win.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

There we go people. Tazaro is the way to go. Though I admit to Blackberry's meta ( just lynched Tazaro as town in another game ), Ironman's suspicious behavior and Taz's fluff are very scummy tells and can only hurt the town more than it brings good. And moreover, look at him flailing right there trying to buddy up as soon as he finds an alternative wagon.
Justice will prevail
\m/
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Blackberry wrote:A) Don't insult you when you are insulting other people? Mmk.
B) I have talked about Sim's attitude I believe. Both of them, though, have had times when they express their views in logical ways. Using cuss words to make an argument suggests you aren't really trying to convince someone of something logically. However, neither of them overuse their "ANGER" as much as you do. Cuss words are for the expression of anger and excitement. You're overuse of cuss words strikes me as over-aggressive and unnecessary.
C) I don't want to talk about it anymore, because this conversation is unnecessary. But watch your manners. It'll get you further in the game of Mafia if you approach things from a more calm perspective.
Um..I didn't insult anyone. I think I called mothrax's defense bullshit. That's not an insult. You are the one who decided to say that im trying to act like a badass. I didn't overuse anything. You say others have expressed their views in logical ways. So have I. You just decided to ignore everything and focus on me saying bs and hell, instead of my argument in that post.

My manners are just fine, I'm perfectly calm, and this is actually an important conversation. Instead of focusing on the points of my argument, you are trying to discredit me by saying that cussing is wrong. Basically this whole thing is a scummy action by you, because instead of responding to any of my points, you defend mothrax by saying that I have a bad tone (which I don't), and that I'm not trying to help the town because I used bullshit and hell.

Moving on, Tazaro is scummy. His posts on this page and at the bottom of last page have been horrible. His constant fluff, his unvote of Mothrax because Mothrax called tax's case sucky, and then his vote on zoneace when he hasn't expressed any prior suspicion to him at all. He hasn't done anything protown, and right now he is deliberately hurting the town with his fluff posts rather than providing something helpful.

Unvote, Vote: Taz
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

scotmany12 wrote: because instead of responding to any of my points, you defend mothrax by saying that I have a bad tone (which I don't), and that I'm not trying to help the town because I used bullshit and hell.
You use "BULLSHIT" constantly, in an aggressive manner.

Also:
This part of your post changed my mind. Not only do you fence sit and refuse to take a stand on mothrax, but you are overly concerned with what people think about you if mothrax flips scum. You are so concerned that people will think you are mothrax's partner, that you have to go out of your way to say you haven't made a decision on mothrax. Not only is it ludicrous to think that you would be instantly lynched, it also screams paranoid scum.
I refuse to take a stand on mothrax? I didn't have a stand on mothrax at the time either way because he hadn't done anything to make me lean completely one way or the other.

I am overly concerned when people have been claiming me and mothrax are scum together several times? I don't think that makes me overly concerned.

Also, why does it make me paranoid scum? Can I not be a paranoid town? You've read my other posts. I like to overexplain things.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Yep, you lynched a mafia member. I did not make it hard.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Tazaro »

I can stop the fluff now, and I will definitely stop the fluff once the death scene comes.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Bah, go scum.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Blackberry wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: because instead of responding to any of my points, you defend mothrax by saying that I have a bad tone (which I don't), and that I'm not trying to help the town because I used bullshit and hell.
Me calling a case, or something someone says, bullshit automatically discredits my opinion? Yes, I looked back, and I used bullshit five times before you bought it up. But everytime I explained why, in a logical manner. How does that equate to me not wanting to help the town? How does me using bullshit discredit everything else that I said?
I refuse to take a stand on mothrax? I didn't have a stand on mothrax at the time either way because he hadn't done anything to make me lean completely one way or the other.

I am overly concerned when people have been claiming me and mothrax are scum together several times? I don't think that makes me overly concerned.

Also, why does it make me paranoid scum? Can I not be a paranoid town? You've read my other posts. I like to overexplain things.
You did refuse to take a stand on Mothrax. "I wouldn't be horribly surprised if he turns up scum, but I really think he'll turn up town." If you were to suceed at lynching zoneace, and if he turns up town, you leave it open for you to go back and then vote Mothrax, saying that you never really thought he was town. You are fencesitting.

I don't recall many people claiming you and mothrax to be scum together. I never did. Please, feel free to point it out where people did. But why would you be paranoid as town? Scum are much more concerned with getting lynched than town.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

scotmany12 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Me calling a case, or something someone says, bullshit automatically discredits my opinion? Yes, I looked back, and I used bullshit five times before you bought it up. But everytime I explained why, in a logical manner. How does that equate to me not wanting to help the town? How does me using bullshit discredit everything else that I said?
I didn't say it discredits your opinion. I didn't say you don't want to help the town.

I said your aggressive attitude is bad for the town. Being aggressive makes people angry with you and two players getting upset at one another and using aggressive language results in a feud that makes the two think eachother are mafia.
I don't recall many people claiming you and mothrax to be scum together. I never did. Please, feel free to point it out where people did. But why would you be paranoid as town? Scum are much more concerned with getting lynched than town.
I am "fencesitting", because I didn't have a read on him either way. It makes me scum because I'm not sure of someone?

Scum are more concerned with getting lynched than town? I disagree with that. If you're town and you're lynched, you've failed to not only catch mafia, but convince the town of your true identity - thus you are a total failure at that game. If you're scum and you're lynched, it's part of the game, the good guys did what they were supposed to do, and you don't feel so bad.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also - since Tazaro is scum, your idea of me being Paranoid Scum is void because that means there's only one scum left. Your idea was based on me being "paranoid scum" because I'd be lynched next after mothrax if he came up scum. Am I correct?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote:
I am "fencesitting", because I didn't have a read on him either way. It makes me scum because I'm not sure of someone?

When you play both sides on someone (i wouldn't be surprised if he comes up scum, but i think he's town) it reads as setting yourself up to be right no matter what they flip as when they're lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”