Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by el simo »

/confirm
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 am

Post by el simo »

I've played well over 30, this is an alt.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by el simo »

The join date of my main is July, 2006.

I been around. :cool:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 am

Post by el simo »

Skill006 wrote:
el simo wrote:The join date of my main is July, 2006.

I been around. :cool:
Does your sig apply to your main account as well?
I can remember my main being lynched in one situation, I was scum in a newbie game playing against Mith and Mr. Flay. I had forgotten I was scum so I was playing my honest townie game, but I got caught in what they thought was a lie but was just a lack of explanation on my behalf and I was subsequently lynched. don't remember being lynched as a townie on that account, my other two alts were never lynched either.

Vote: everyone else
because according to the vote count he hasn't placed his vote yet.

:lol:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am

Post by el simo »

Just checked the wiki, my other lynch was in the end game as scum. So I guess the correct record would be never been lynched as townie, but the it referring to this account only anyway so I think I'll leave it be. :)
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by el simo »

Ok I'm not normally one to worry about these sort of bandwagons, but then again I've never seen one of these bandwagons been pushed to L-1, not in a mini at least.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by el simo »

Skill006 wrote:@el simo: IMO, L-1's never something to be worried about in RVS. You've got to be pretty dumb to hammer someone at L-1 when nothing has happened.

That being said, I'm gonna
unvote
and
vote: Jase
, contrary to what I just said.

I mean, voting someone for pointing out that someone's at
L-3
is fine, but being convinced that they're scum and nothing else is a bit overeager. And yes, I'm fairly certain you weren't completely serious, but the exaggeration still bothers me.
Yeah for sure, but some players are pretty dumb and accidents do happen, I've accidentally hammered before and since then I've been pretty cautious about these things.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by el simo »

cloudocean wrote:I always have a 'codescending demeaner
'.
:lol:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by el simo »

Yeah reading into the tone of a post is a bit ott imo. You have no real way of proving you're right.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 am

Post by el simo »

I think I have taken a stance and I think you quoted it in your last post. I just don't think anything is worth my vote yet.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

Post by el simo »

Whoops forgot to read the next page...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

Post by el simo »

Skill006 wrote:But I'll
vote: el simo
instead, because he doesn't seem to want to take any sort of stance, and he hasn't really voted anyone yet (sorry, wouldn't call an 'everyone else vote' a vote XD).
I think I have taken a stance and I think you quoted it in that post. I just don't think anything is worth my vote yet.

As for my bandwagon, I think it is highly likely that we will find scum in it. I think it would be very easy for something to happen where someone might have thrown the hammer, poor Skill here just thought he did when he didn't, which shows just how easy it is to get the votes confused. I think had I been lynched chances are it would've been an accident and scum (who were on the wagon) would have come out the next day to push a mislynch on who ever hammered.

There is no way to prove this, how ever, but I think it is the likely situation. I don't see 6 townies wanting to put someone at L-1 in RVS.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

Post by el simo »

Scott Brosius wrote:
el simo wrote:
Skill006 wrote:But I'll
instead, because he doesn't seem to want to take any sort of stance, and he hasn't really voted anyone yet (sorry, wouldn't call an 'everyone else vote' a vote XD).
I think I have taken a stance and I think you quoted it in that post. I just don't think anything is worth my vote yet.

As for my bandwagon, I think it is highly likely that we will find scum in it. I think it would be very easy for something to happen where someone might have thrown the hammer, poor Skill here just thought he did when he didn't, which shows just how easy it is to get the votes confused. I think had I been lynched chances are it would've been an accident and scum (who were on the wagon) would have come out the next day to push a mislynch on who ever hammered.

There is no way to prove this, how ever, but I think it is the likely situation. I don't see 6 townies wanting to put someone at L-1 in RVS.
Yeah, but if you take any random group of 6 people, we are likely to find scum in it. Until we get flips, selectively scum-hunting is not helpful. We should only be looking for the scummiest player, not the scummiest because there were on a wagon on page 3.
This is a fair point.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by el simo »

cloudocean wrote:Bunny, do you agree with Scott?
el simo wrote:This is a fair point.
Lacking a vote or even a FoS. We're not playing a game of 'pussy,' backing up your words might serve you well.
Hey guys check out this tough guy.

If you had half a brain you'd realize I'm not playing pussy I'm playing smart. I had a theory, someone presented a sensible counter argument and I agreed with them. Another player even debunked it further. Clearly it was a no go.

Why try push me into a poor strategy, using an ad hominem to boot? Doesn't seem like sensible town play.

vote:
dumbarse
cloudocean
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by el simo »

Jase wrote:El Simo: Still, the lack of a vote up till now is a bit suspicious. I'm sure you could've at least placed a random vote. You seem to be to wary of using your vote.
I saw nothing to vote over. And I did random vote. It wasn't for anybody but it was a vote and it was random.
cloudocean wrote:Love it when scum make this game easy for me. Classic textbook overreaction. Second sentence is ambiguous in regards to your alignment. I don't see any real content in your posts and judging from your super carefulness with your vote, doesn't look like you're interested in putting pressure on anyone.

Next couple of sentences give me information that I already know. After a second glance, my previous example isn't good, but the meaning still stands: you haven't backed up anything with a vote, nor taken a clear stance in this game. And no, voting everyone and then saying you don't have anything worth voting for is not taking a stance. Town gets information by exerting pressure through votes, asking questions, and prodding for answers.

Last bit is lolz, didn't realize I was pushing you into poor strategy by encouraging a more frequent use of the town's main weapon against scum.

That aside, Bunny, not being able to push against Rai's "vibes" doesn't stop you from asking him questions and improving on your read of him.

More later.
Please outline for the rest of the town just how I over reacted, other then the verbal in the post which was a direct response to your 'pussy' remark. Because the rest of it seems pretty logical to me.

And yes, you were, because you were specifically telling me to back my words up with a vote. To that point, my only real words had been about a poorly thought out strategy that we had already debunked. You were specifically pushing me to attacking people on my wagon, trying an attack on the person to give me extra incentive.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

cloudocean wrote:
el simo wrote:
Hey guys check out this tough guy.

If you had half a brain
you'd realize I'm not playing pussy I'm playing smart. I had a theory, someone presented a sensible counter argument and I agreed with them. Another player even debunked it further. Clearly it was a no go.

Why try push me into a poor strategy, using an ad hominem to boot? Doesn't seem like sensible town play.

vote: dumbarse
cloudocean
For a remark prodding you to actually do something, you're taking it quite personally.
No, I just think you're dumb. You should also note, you can't play an attack on the person and then cry if they take it personally, not if you're town at least, it's very scummy.
cloudocean wrote:
el simo wrote:To that point, my only real words had been about a poorly thought out strategy that we had already debunked.
You admit to not producing any real content here.
As should you, because until you voted me you had nothing to vouch for yourself. And note, a theory is content, bad or not and it actually added to useful discussion, more than you could have claimed for at that time.
cloudocean wrote:
el simo wrote:You were specifically pushing me to attacking people on my wagon, trying an attack on the person to give me extra incentive.
Yup. See 'not producing any real content,' and my "attack" [lol] seems to be working.
Not really, see I'm not responding to the 'pressure' you put on me. You should note I was just on L-1, another vote doesn't really bother me. I was responding to your scummy push. Had you voted me with some sort of pro town logic I'd have been fine with it, or if you hadn't replied with such a scummy set up even. So unless you specifically feigned being scummy to get me posting, no, your 'attack' isn't working. See when I see something scummy, I comment. There was nothing scummy until you voted me, nothing that I found at least.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by el simo »

No cloudocean, I am not voting you because you voted me (ie: OMGUS), I am voting you because you are scummy. I find it funny how you choose to ignore that and instead just claim that my vote is on you because your vote is on me, which I've cleared showed is not the case.

And again cloudocean, you are guilty of everything you have accused me of. You had not given anything to the game, you had not scum hunted, you are just as tunnel visioned, your own logic indicates you as scum yourself.

And for arguments sake, let's take up your view point.

You insinuated I was a pussy, voted me, I over reacted, I voted you back. Now do you really think that kind of response would've been to the vote you placed? Even after being at L-1? Or do you think maybe it had something to do with the ad hominem? Even if we take your view you're still wrong because that kind of response is almost definitely to the personal attack, not the vote.

Your logic defies me.

Don, I'll read over the thread and comment on mysterio, I struggled to see when we came out of the RVS so tbh I wasn't really paying much attention to all the voting and the quick remarks that was going on. I figured it was RVS but seemingly it was not.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 am

Post by el simo »

Ok don you really haven't provided us with any information as to why mysterio is scum. You claim he is playing terribly, that he is playing different to other guys you have played with him where he has been town and that your math backs up your case fairly strongly, yet you don't say what is so terrible about mysterio, you don't show us how he is playing different, you won't reveal your maths to us and instead just provide with some quotes of yours in previous games. Trying to push a case off this is terribly poor town play.

As for Ravien, I didn't think that he was being serious about his votes, not for one moment, but everyone else did seem to. In fact when I first read this game I thought you were all 'playing' along with him and that we were still parked in the RVS. I suppose that is up to him to clear up for us.

As for cloud...

He ad hominem attacks me to get me voting, he specifically pushes me to 'back up my words' and to follow something we had already collectively agreed to not being productive.

He then claims I am over reacting despite insinuating I am a pussy and that I am OMGUSing. I feel he does not understand what OMGUS means, seeing as an "OHMYGODUSUCK" vote is voting someone specifically because he voted you. I clearly had a reason to vote him and I clearly explained it, yet he chooses to ignore this, not even defending himself from my claims, and just crys OMGUS and over reaction.

Further, he tries to back his vote up on me by saying I am still not scum hunting (despite my case on him, backed up with logic <- not OMGUS) claims I am OMGUSing and then argues that everything I've done has been a response to someone talking to me.

What he doesn't realize is that he himself was not scum hunting until his pressure vote and he has only been responding to other players as well.

Not only does this entire situation look like a poorly executed scum set up, ad hominem'ing then claiming OTT and OMGUS, but he is hypocritical, by his own logic he should be voting himself because he is just as scummy!

My vote remains where it is, dons case on mysterio is non existent and and Raviens is premature.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
el simo wrote:Ok don you really haven't provided us with any information as to why mysterio is scum. You claim he is playing terribly, that he is playing different to other guys you have played with him where he has been town and that your math backs up your case fairly strongly, yet you don't say what is so terrible about mysterio, you don't show us how he is playing different, you won't reveal your maths to us and instead just provide with some quotes of yours in previous games. Trying to push a case off this is terribly poor town play.
the math is inconsequential. which i already explained. the quotes represent the fact that mysterio is SPOUTING BULLSHIT. the quote from our quicktopic is from august 3. do you really think a player can develop an "anti-meta" playstyle in 24 days? just because i couldn't articulate what it was that rubbed me the wrong way, doesn't mean i should ignore it. so i didn't. i voted where my suspicions were even though i couldn't explain them. then i looked over what mysterio was saying and picked out a quote that he basically STOLE FROM ME in one of our other games together. what aren't you getting here? how is providing CLEAR and CONCISE evidence of VERBATIM THEFT "terribly poor town play."? do you think mysterio is town? if so, why?
I don't think anyone is town, I think it is dangerous to make those assumptions, I'd rather just look for scum. How is verbatim theft scummy? I've stolen so many quotes from so many other players I even count them anymore. I've even stolen a cop claim. ...which I actually did when I was scum.

Maybe you are on to something here. I've only lost one game as scum, (to Mith, Mr. Flay and Jdodge no doubt, but I didn't read my role pm that game and thought I was town LOL) and in almost all my games I have mimicked other townie players from other games I've been in.

It is a bit of a reach but I think coupled with his poor push on Rav I think it is likely. I'm going to take your advice don, I don't think my discussion with cloud is going anywhere and nobody else seems to believe either of our cases, so perhaps
unvote, vote: mysterio
is required.
Mysterio wrote:Nice rolefishing.
Not really. :\
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:Mysterio: Ok. Here's the deal. Hopefully this will save us from polluting the thread with unnecessary discussion.

I'm a vigilante. You produce scum today and I might not shoot u tonight.

Deal?

Skill: response to you when I get home.
Wow quick claim. But you're giving him the ideal set up to bus and go end game.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by el simo »

WIFOM
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by el simo »

Mysterio wrote:Is it delicious?
Nope but it is incredibly anti-town, on so many levels.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by el simo »

How do we know he is really a vig and not a serial killer? It would be easy to for a SK to claim vig.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:08 am

Post by el simo »

Mysterio's alignment has nothing to do with his claim. The proof will be when we have two dead bodies tomorrow morning, not what Mysterio flips.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 am

Post by el simo »

[quote="Skill006"][

Code: Select all

b]unvote[/b]Lack of content and WIFOM[/quote]

Wait...what? WIFOM? How is that at all wifom?? I was just asking you a question >.>; [/quote]

I think he was saying that he finds bunnylover suspicious for a lack of content and using WIFOM.

He wasn't accusing you. :lol:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 am

Post by el simo »

EBWOP wrote:
el simo wrote:
Skill006 wrote:Lack of content and WIFOM
Wait...what? WIFOM? How is that at all wifom?? I was just asking you a question >.>;
I think he was saying that he finds bunnylover suspicious for a lack of content and using WIFOM.

He wasn't accusing you. :lol:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

ugh...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by el simo »

Raivann wrote:Thats the thanks I get for unvoting you, Mysterio?

I had second thoughts about your lynch and I think Skill is scummier.
^
I think we have a good candidate tomorrow.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by el simo »

Why ask obvious questions?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 am

Post by el simo »

Scott Brosius wrote:
el simo wrote:How do we know he is really a vig and not a serial killer? It would be easy to for a SK to claim vig.
We don't but it's not something to address today. Plus even if he is SK, we can use that to our advantage for the time being.
Then I will keep my thoughts about the matter to myself, for now.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by el simo »

Raivann wrote:
unvote, Vote: Mysterio
You're having a hard time making up your mind. Wishy washy voting is a pretty typical scum tell.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 am

Post by el simo »

Yeah I'm at a lost as to who to shoot, I'll leave that in your capable hands. Also I've got SC2 alt tabbed and I just found a 4v4. :p
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 am

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:wishy washy voting isn't a scumtell.
Since when?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
el simo wrote:Yeah I'm at a lost as to who to shoot,
I'll leave that in your capable hands
if i do shoot you, its because of this. blatant sucking up.
Well, you are the vig after all. :roll:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:20 am

Post by el simo »

Perhaps Rav would be a good kill, it would save us a lot of distraction tomorrow as he is our likeliest target.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:why do you think i killed rai?
Well both kills were suggested by town, Rai and an inactive guy (who I've never heard of, did he even post?).
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

Why do you think scum didn't try shoot you last night, don?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:my only guess is that they were confident i wouldn't hit them?
This is what I was trying to hint at, actually. I think we should keep suggesting night kills during the end day.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by el simo »

Bunnylover wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Excellent, Bunny and mongoose magically reappear when a vote is placed/attacks are made on them. So I guess you guys are definitely watching the thread.

Vote: Bunnylover
I don't understand the logic been used to vote against me ._.
Of course I will post when someone puts a vote on me without a reason, or when I want more explanation.
It wouldn't make sense if votes accumulated on me and I didn't do anything to try and stop it.
In otherwords you are both actively lurking, on purpose, posting only when you're under the spot light.

vote: Bunnylover
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by el simo »

Bunnylover wrote:
el simo wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Excellent, Bunny and mongoose magically reappear when a vote is placed/attacks are made on them. So I guess you guys are definitely watching the thread.

Vote: Bunnylover
I don't understand the logic been used to vote against me ._.
Of course I will post when someone puts a vote on me without a reason, or when I want more explanation.
It wouldn't make sense if votes accumulated on me and I didn't do anything to try and stop it.
In otherwords you are both actively lurking, on purpose, posting only when you're under the spot light.

So because I have nothing to say, that mean I'm purposfully lurking?
If I have something to post, I will post it
After all that has happened, how can you possibly have nothing to say? Also take into account the minimal effort you've made the entire game, this isn't just a recent trend.
mongoose wrote:I dont post that often because of my timezone. Not because I am lurking. I live in India, and that means when 90% of the discussion is going on I am asleep. When I wake up I have school, or on sundays a basketball game. Only after most of you go to sleep am I able to check the thread, at which point I post and no one replies until the next morning, when I cant respond.
Nonsense, I live in New Zealand and also have a whacked time zone but I still manage to discuss things. This is a forum, posts are recorded, you don't need to be here when people are actually talking, you just have to read what they say and reply in your own time.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by el simo »

KageLord wrote:
el simo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:my only guess is that they were confident i wouldn't hit them?
This is what I was trying to hint at, actually. I think we should keep suggesting night kills during the end day.
I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Well... actually, I don't know if it's harmful or not, as long as don doesn't say which suggestion he plans to take, if any (and judging by his previous actions, he probably won't). If scum know who don plans to kill, that's bad. If we are just throwing out suggestions (and they are not mostly the same person), I suppose it wouldn't let them know.
Don doesn't have to listen to us, but if scum see other names that aren't his they are probably more likely to try and get away with him misfiring.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by el simo »

I'd be happy lynching either tbh don.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by el simo »

You never asked that first, you just said why one over the other.

Because they haven't given anything to the game, they admit that they are lurking yet they do nothing about it. I find this scummy and wouldn't be too surprised to find they are partners.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by el simo »

What about yourself?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
el simo wrote:I find this scummy and wouldn't be too surprised to find they are partners.
interesting theory.
Not much of a theory. They are both scummy, to make the connection that they both might be scum isn't much of a theory.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:oh yeah, and el simo. suspicious as shit.
An elaboration would be nice.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by el simo »

So I'm suspicious as shit because two people (as I recall) found me scummy, and the other two wagons were town?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by el simo »

And because people stopped mentioning me?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 am

Post by el simo »

So don didn't shoot, so we either have an SK or two scum groups, and neither decided to target the Vig?? I'd understand if scum wanted the vig shooting but the SK would be the first person to want him dead. I'm starting to grow very suspicious of dons claim.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

Post by el simo »

Scott Brosius wrote:No mini normal I've played has had 2 scum groups. Anyone have a different experience?
Neither, and if we have a vig I think it is likely we have an SK. But having said that I'm starting to lose faith in our vigs claim so that doesn't mean much, not to me at least.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by el simo »

mongoose wrote:Some how, I just cant bellieve that. Why would any killer target Raivann, who would probably have been vigged, and otherwise be lynched? I see no point in a scum group killing someone like that
Do you think it is possibly that a scum don would be trying to coax us into thinking we are playing a setup we aren't? I guess this question is aimed at everyone. I've suddenly become very suspicious of dons claim.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by el simo »

Siigh.. I'm trapping myself in a WIFOM argument. I have to think about this situation a bit more before I post next time.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by el simo »

Mmm nvm my baseless speculation. After thinking about it a bit more I've realized there are way too many possibilities and we don't have enough information yet to make any claims with out getting well stuck into WIFOM.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 am

Post by el simo »

Bunnylover wrote:It was an hour between FG post and Scott post, which means people had a chance to see that post which had me at L-1, it is a possibility that scum is already on my wagon which is why I didn't get hammer.
Any thought on that?
Yup. You have complained endlessly about timezones and not having time to reply, but find one hour ample time for the rest of us to take the opportunity to lynch you.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by el simo »

Bunnylover wrote:
el simo wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:It was an hour between FG post and Scott post, which means people had a chance to see that post which had me at L-1, it is a possibility that scum is already on my wagon which is why I didn't get hammer.
Any thought on that?
Yup. You have complained endlessly about timezones and not having time to reply, but find one hour ample time for the rest of us to take the opportunity to lynch you.
Um that wasn't me that was Mongoose. Read the thread more carefully please, I don't want to be lynched because you thought I was saying something that someone else said :<
Ah so sorry. And while you're talking about your lynch:

Unvote
for now, Bunnylovers wagon has served its purpose I suppose.

Although I don't find FakeGod's vote all that scummy, his defence is. Were you really hoping scum would hammer? How would you know if he was even scum when so many others were on the wagon for all pretty much the same reason? Isn't it just as likely that he would've been a townie who was convinced by the wagon that his vote was in the right place? I really don't buy it and this defence casts his vote in a suspicious manner if you ask me. Had he said he found Bunnylover suspicious, I would've been a lot less suspicious of him.

vote: FakeGod
for a bogus defence. His motives behind that vote are very suspicious.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by el simo »

Siigh, if you think I am scum I'd really hope you'd let the town hear your case, because I'm pretty sure you are the only one who shares this view. I'd hate to be killed by the vig because we had two wagons on townies on day 1.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 am

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
el simo wrote:Siigh, if you think I am scum I'd really hope you'd let the town hear your case, because I'm pretty sure you are the only one who shares this view. I'd hate to be killed by the vig because we had two wagons on townies on day 1.
if fakegod flips scum then your death would not be in vain as it would confirm you for town and give us a good position for the day.

your vote reads like a bus. and your worry about your own skin doesn't help. i said you
or
skill. what do you think of skill as a partner to fakegod? and who else might you pair with fakegod?
My vote reads like a bus despite my explanation, which is unique to everyone else's, but yours doesn't after the previous post you claimed that someone was scum 100% and then go right off that claim with out any explanations what so ever, and despite claiming to talk more later you still haven't posted you reason, for either me, FakeGod or Skill.

Right, if you hadn't claimed vig I'd honestly think you were the best lynch for the day. If you don't produce a kill tonight I am going to be in serious doubt of your claim tomorrow.

And think about it a bit more don and I think you'll understand why I am so worried, never mind your so far bogus accusations.

If FakeGod does flip scum, my next target would probably mongoose. I don't see anything that would buddy FakeGod with someone so instead of looking for a possible pairing I'd really just focus on who is most suspicious. Mongoose, despite the wagon on Bunny, hasn't improved his posting habits much, perhaps he needs some more incentive.

If you do decide to shoot me tonight, don, I'd hope you'd tell me before the lynch as I'd like to give the town my last ditch effort to help them out, it won't harm the town because if I flip scum then you can just ignore my post, so you're really not losing anything. The only way scum can prevent you from shooting is by roleblocking you which won't make a difference if they know who you are going to shoot or not and by shooting your target before you do which really just helps town.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

Post by el simo »

el simo wrote:I don't see anything that would buddy FakeGod with someone so instead of looking for a possible pairing I'd really just focus on who is most suspicious.
And I wouldn't want his lynch if I didn't think he was scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:11 am

Post by el simo »

What do you think his vote on bunny indicates if he does flip scum?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 am

Post by el simo »

What I'm implying is, if he was trying to 'bus' bunny he would've been a bit more obvious about it, wouldn't he?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

Post by el simo »

FakeGod wrote:oops clicked submit instead of preview

EBWOP: because he probably already knows that I'll flip VT.
This is a fair point to consider tomorrow if you do flip town.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by el simo »

Am I in danger tonight, don?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by el simo »

Actually it doesn't matter if you are going to kill me tonight or not, Don. I am almost 100% certain that scum know I'm a power role now because of the way I reacted to your claims to want to shoot me tonight, so I am going to do this regardless.

Scum (that's the SK included), I'm the doctor. It's in both your best interests to kill me tonight, and I'd advise you both not to let the other team (or guy w/e) do it. See, if you think the other scum team or SK will kill me and target someone else, it's just as likely that they are thinking the same thing and you'll both miss me.

Happy WIFOMing!!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by el simo »

Skill, scum know that I'm a townie, so they know the only reason I would be worried is if I had a power role. I was going to be shot tonight anywhere, I'm sure of it, so I'd like to cause some chaos amongst the ranks of scum before I go. Hopefully this will save us a kill tonight.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 am

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:I am soooo shooting you. Good nite.
Way to waste my death and help scum out.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 am

Post by el simo »

Guys when we lose tomorrow, you can blame don good and proper for it.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 am

Post by el simo »

I hope my death will at least give you sufficient reasoning to doubt dons claim. tomorrow. He really has been the scummiest player - poor cases, threatening the town (see: appeal to authority), accusing with out reasoning, he doesn't even have any proof of his claims credibility. I think it's highly likely that we have scum pulling our legs.

Good luck tomorrow!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by el simo »

Well I protected you KageLord, perhaps that had a hand.

Anyway, 1 kill, don johnson still hasn't provided proof of his claim.

vote: don johnson
for reasons already stated.

Surprised I'm alive tbh but it seems it worked, only one death instead of three!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by el simo »

Sorry didn't realize we were lylo.
unvote

Aaah shit I just made two write ups but they were both incoherent (I got WoW alt tabbed lol). I'll post my thoughts later tonight when I'm not so distracted, this requires more thought than just alt tabbing between this and WoW.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 am

Post by el simo »

Sorry guys I used that time I allocated for mafiascum last night to watch Master Chef.

What an interesting turn of events! Don night one I protected you, night two I protected Kage. I didn't buy your case on him and didn't want to see 3 dead townies when we woke up this morning.

As for why am I alive, I can only say that what I planned worked. They roleblocked you to stop you interfering (thought that is a bold move when you had claimed to kill the doctor during twilight) and hoped the "SK" would kill me. Perhaps they let you live don, because I had pushed against you so strongly with my "dying words" and thought that you would perhaps be targeted today?

Don, when was that quote from Kage taken from in the game? Can you give me a post ## so I can read it in context? I want to know with what information he came to that conclusion, because I had the same things go through my mind with my information as a doctor.

I've noted something else here but I have to wait for Skill and mongooses response before I get into that any more.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

Also I think a cop would be a stretch, unless we had two 2 man scum teams, which I doubt.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by el simo »

Waiting on mongoose then.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by el simo »

That settles that.

My suspicions are simple. Scum know my claim is true, therefore scum would try to say insinuate that my claim isn't true, because right now there are 4 townies, 3 are scum. If they can cast some doubt on my claim then the numbers are 3 of 5, not much better but better nevertheless.

Therefore, KageLord, mongoose and Skill are my top three, in no real order.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by el simo »

Yes of course you wouldn't buy it because it would ruin your case against me wouldn't it? You make all these speculations about things that don't make sense but then you claim that the thing that would make it make sense is bogus. I specifically targeted scum with my claim and I specifically mentioned the SK, numerous times. Why is it so hard to believe that they bought it?

And as far as scum know I could have been fake claiming, as a vanilla townie, that would also explain why they didn't kill me last night. Regardless, I doubt they would've ignored such a threat, they have no reason not to buy my claim, other than to try get my lynched today.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by el simo »

Sorry by case, I mean reason for doubt.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by el simo »

Not yet perhaps.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by el simo »

You realize that if.. I'm the doc, don is the even vig, his partner (I'm assuming Scott) is the other vig, and skill is the jailbreaker, we only have 3 players left? That's three scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by el simo »

Although I think it is likely we have an SK, if we have a jailkeeper.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by el simo »

Well have a killing role and effectively two doctors vs 1 scum group seems a bit unbalanced to me. I was working only on that assumption.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by el simo »

Also this is my first time encountering a JK ever, so can't really comment on that,
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

Post by el simo »

Don what do you think of skills claim? The only reason I have to doubt it is that I think Scott is townie. Him be the JK does explain why I wasn't killed last night.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by el simo »

Sorry, yeah bring back them gender signs!

I was thinking bunny would be safest lynch today anyway. On top of his lurking, even if we ignore my and skills claims we still got a good 3 out of 5 chance of hitting scum. I know I'm the doctor so that narrows it down for me, 3/4 are good odds imo.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by el simo »

vote:
bunnylover
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by el simo »

unvote

That seemed to easy.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by el simo »

too* :p
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by el simo »

^ Yah that pretty much settles it. Waiting to hear more before I put you back at L-1 though.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by el simo »

don_johnson wrote:
vote: bunnylover

stand united. i am thinking skill is a roleblocker. brosius for scum # 3. either way, we should shoot simo tonight just to be sure.
Why not shoot Skill instead? I'd be terribly disappointed to not be in this game tomorrow.

Either or if he is at L-1 then I guess I'll be the one to hammer.

I am confident we've hit scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by el simo »

Btw shoot me and we have two scum and two townies left (assuming we've nailed scum). Isn't that a loss? I've never been put in a two two situation.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by el simo »

IE you wanting to be safe will cost us the game.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 am

Post by el simo »

I can only agree, Mongoose.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:32 am

Post by el simo »

KageLord wrote:We actually just lost if he does flip town. Well done in that case, Skill/Scott/el simo.
I'm not scum, so :\
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 am

Post by el simo »

I'm not scum so I wouldn't know.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by el simo »

Bunnylover wrote:Your hopes will be crushed Kage :(
In which case we've lost.

I AM the doctor.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

Post by el simo »

I targetted mongoose, I figured scum would shoot him to prevent the kill tomorrow as it was my understanding that you still preform your night action, even if you are killed.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 am

Post by el simo »

Oh.. seems I got my days mixed up. I thought tonight was going to be an odd night! Fuck.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by el simo »

The former. I got my night mixed up and thought mongoose was killing tonight...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by el simo »

Why would there be three roleblockers? According to you, only you and mongoose were roleblocked. Scum slip much?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by el simo »

There weren't decent odds that you would have been blocked or killed any more than there were for me, Skill, mongoose or don. I don't buy it.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by el simo »

You're last paragraph is why I hadn't voted yet. I found Skill scummy too but I wanted to see if we were going to get rushed votes from scum first. I think we hit scum. Both your and Scotts votes use more reason than I think scum would have. I reckon we got them nailed.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by el simo »

Your*

... :blush:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

Post by el simo »

Dagnabbit we were so close. Scott made the right decision killing me as KageLords motivations behind his hammer yesterday had confirmed him imo. It was just too similar to what I was doing for me to think he was scum.

This is my first time playing doctor (second but my first was many many years ago), that's why I started out so quiet. Curse you, cloudocean! Did my claim leave cause for any WIFOM for that night choice? Just out of curiosity...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 am

Post by el simo »

You make me sad. :(
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by el simo »

Modding was good and I enjoyed the flavour. The nights were short and on time THANK GOD it seems every other game I play the mods like to be 3 days late. The build was pretty good I think the two role blockers evened the scales quite nicely.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”