Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

Also I think a cop would be a stretch, unless we had two 2 man scum teams, which I doubt.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Mmmnn...I'm not all too sure about el simo's claim. I'm pretty suspicious about it, actually, but I'm not really sure (obv.) But, whatever, we'll talk about el simo after the mass claim.

I believe don's claim.

As for my scummies list, I am fairly suspicious of mongoose and bunnylover, but...the two of them have been vitually the same to me. I wouldn't be able to choose a scummier over the other. I could see the two of them in a scum team, though, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

As for Scott...I agree that Scott staying alive this far is pretty impressive, seeing as how he's been the towniest by far. Actually, I can't see why the mafia would kill raivann or jase over him, so I'm getting pretty suspicious of him.
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by el simo »

Waiting on mongoose then.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by mongoose »

do you believe el simo's claim? why or why not?

I have a mixed opinion on this. I understand his claim and why he did it, along with the fact that he has been a very townie player. However, the fact that he hasn't been lynched ever means he must be a good player, and would rarely be lynched. That by itself sheds suspicion. That along with Him being the second most influencial person in a village who hasnt hit scum yet makes me slightly suspicious, along with the fact that he wasnt killed, though I can see why.

who do you think is scum? why or why not?

I think bunny is scum He hasnt contributed much and has been lurking the whole game. However, I will also point out he is like that alot, i would think. I am getting some bad vibes from kage for some reason, though it doesnt have much of an explaination.
Go Hawkeyes!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by danakillsu »

And....no one is voting. Easiest votecount I've ever done.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Because he's never been lynched, he's suspicious?

I'm all up for a mass claim, unless anyone has anything to add before hand.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by el simo »

That settles that.

My suspicions are simple. Scum know my claim is true, therefore scum would try to say insinuate that my claim isn't true, because right now there are 4 townies, 3 are scum. If they can cast some doubt on my claim then the numbers are 3 of 5, not much better but better nevertheless.

Therefore, KageLord, mongoose and Skill are my top three, in no real order.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ok. claim time. i'm holding my analysis until we have the rest of the info.

popcorn style.

skill006 goes first. then they choose who goes next and so on...

my partner will be claiming vanilla of course.

skill. you're up. then you choose mongoose, brosius, or kagelord.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by KageLord »

Pretty sure you have given away your partner already, unless you are purposely trying to clear someone that has been on a number of scumlists to hide your partner.

Anyway, let's get that popcorn claim going then.

el simo, can you explain to me really quickly how scum know your claim is true? According to don's new testimony, there should have been 2 kills last night, one on whoever scum targetted and one on Bunny. We got one death that wasn't Bunny, so it is pretty safe to assume scum targeted opa. We still don't know why Bunny didn't die (RB is most likely, but not 100%) and your claim is that you protected me last night. As far as scum know, you could have been fakeclaiming (it would be strange to do as town, but I have seen it before where a VI VT fakeclaims). Also, if by your reckoning scum do know you're doc, it only makes it weirder that they left you alone. I don't buy your reason that they thought you would be SKed.

Not to mention that you protected me last night, so it would only be in my best interest as scum (though personally as scum I would have killed you) to "believe" your claim. If you protected me, it was obviously because you thought I was townie. Why would I want to change that by doubting you? [/wifom]
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by el simo »

Yes of course you wouldn't buy it because it would ruin your case against me wouldn't it? You make all these speculations about things that don't make sense but then you claim that the thing that would make it make sense is bogus. I specifically targeted scum with my claim and I specifically mentioned the SK, numerous times. Why is it so hard to believe that they bought it?

And as far as scum know I could have been fake claiming, as a vanilla townie, that would also explain why they didn't kill me last night. Regardless, I doubt they would've ignored such a threat, they have no reason not to buy my claim, other than to try get my lynched today.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by el simo »

Sorry by case, I mean reason for doubt.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by KageLord »

el simo wrote: And as far as scum know I could have been fake claiming, as a vanilla townie, that would also explain why they didn't kill me last night. Regardless, I doubt they would've ignored such a threat, they have
no reason not to buy my claim, other than to try get my lynched today
Again, that would point to my innocence. Note that even though I haven't decided on your claim one way or the other, you aren't even on my top 3. Obviously I'm not pushing for your lynch today.
Show

Record:

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by el simo »

Not yet perhaps.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 am

Post by don_johnson »

skill?

claiming takes a minute. crafting a useful fakeclaim... an eternity.

hop to it.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:skill?

claiming takes a minute. crafting a useful fakeclaim... an eternity.

hop to it.
Chill out, some people have stuff to do besides mafia. I had some after-school stuff, then I walked 40 minutes home only to be told that we were going out to eat, so I needed a shower which takes me about an hour, than we ate and went to DQ afterwards, than I got back and took a nap. And now I'm here. And I'm not sure why I'm going first or why don is deciding everything, but it probably works to town's advantage for me to claim first anyway.

I am teh jailkeeper, which is why I'm a bit wishywashy on el simo's claim, since a jailkeeper and a doc in the same game is odd. But, it makes sense that he didn't die since I protected him...but if that's the case, then there must be two roleblockers or something since don was roleblocked... :? Not only that, but it seems as though scum killed opa...which means they still didn't target el simo. Which is weird, and doesn't seem to clear any confusion up.

N1, I was debating whether to protect don or not...then I decided that not only did I not want to roleblock him (so that he could kill raivann or whatever other lurker there was, getting rid of the extra fat), but I thought "if scum's going to target him, that's ok because he's probably going to end up being a WIFOM-y detriment to the town, anyway." So I jailed Scott, one of our townier players. Seems like scum shot jase N1 and opa N2, meaning they avoided Scott for some reason. So, despite my protection, I still find Scott a bit fishy, though something N1 could've happened, like if there was 5 million killing roles or something.

I do accept comments and questions. And counter claims, if you're that gutsy. It'll probably result in my death, anyway.

I bounce the ball next to
mongoose
, please.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Oh, yes, and is anyone getting a bit suspicious of our vig? Like, why is your partner not claiming in a mass claim? Because you don't have a partner? I don't understand, at this point its to town's benefit for your partner to come foward. There's no point in claiming vanilla for them, unless your partner
doesn't exist

And don't vote/FoS/kill me for "rolefishing." Because that would be dumb.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by KageLord »

Skill006 wrote: I am teh jailkeeper, which is why I'm a bit wishywashy on el simo's claim, since
a jailkeeper and a doc in the same game is odd.
But, it makes sense that he didn't die since I protected him...but if that's the case, then there must be two roleblockers or something since don was roleblocked... :? Not only that, but it seems as though scum killed opa...which means they still didn't target el simo. Which is weird, and doesn't seem to clear any confusion up.
Let's not get into that setup speculation guessing. It almost lead to town loss in the last mini normal I was in. It did contain a town JK and a town doc (as well as a town sane cop), so even if it seems unlikely to have two protective roles, we certainly can't rule it out.
Show

Record:

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by don_johnson »

chill out. my partner will claim
after
the mass claim. reasons being that it is unnecessary for my partner to claim. i'd rather see everyones suspicions/scumlists/claims etc. before my partner is revealed. i like your claim, though. good job. mongoose next. i think i have this figured out, but lets continue. i want everything on the table before i blow your minds with the entire scumteam. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by el simo »

You realize that if.. I'm the doc, don is the even vig, his partner (I'm assuming Scott) is the other vig, and skill is the jailbreaker, we only have 3 players left? That's three scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by el simo »

Although I think it is likely we have an SK, if we have a jailkeeper.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by KageLord »

el simo wrote:You realize that if.. I'm the doc, don is the even vig, his partner (I'm assuming Scott) is the other vig, and skill is the jailbreaker, we only have 3 players left? That's three scum.
Good point there. So that means at least one of you is lying. Scum JK isn't a surprising role and given the suspicions already on Skill, I would probably consider that the most likely lie. And as I said before, after that it would be your doc claim.

And I don't really follow the SK means JK logic. I haven't been in a game with both of those yet, even though I have been in one with SK and one with JK. Obviously I have limited experience, so if it is in fact the norm to have both of those together, please correct me.
Show

Record:

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by el simo »

Well have a killing role and effectively two doctors vs 1 scum group seems a bit unbalanced to me. I was working only on that assumption.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by el simo »

Also this is my first time encountering a JK ever, so can't really comment on that,
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

KageLord wrote:
el simo wrote:You realize that if.. I'm the doc, don is the even vig, his partner (I'm assuming Scott) is the other vig, and skill is the jailbreaker, we only have 3 players left? That's three scum.
Good point there. So that means at least one of you is lying. Scum JK isn't a surprising role and given the suspicions already on Skill, I would probably consider that the most likely lie. And as I said before, after that it would be your doc claim.

And I don't really follow the SK means JK logic. I haven't been in a game with both of those yet, even though I have been in one with SK and one with JK. Obviously I have limited experience, so if it is in fact the norm to have both of those together, please correct me.
I have seen JK and SK together. It really doesn't have a bearing on this game/potential setup either way.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 am

Post by mongoose »

I've been really busy since yesterday, but I just want to say I am Don's partner, and I killed Raivann. It is pretty obvious if you look at the way I was hinting at him during the day afterwards. I didn't manage to tell him until after the Day started. anyways, I am obv clean since Don will clear me
Go Hawkeyes!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”