Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Xite91 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Havent read since my last post but a skim shows lack of sudden CA wagon

vote xite
Just ISO wendy and your vote will probably change
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Llama, seriously check over wendy's current posts, I see absolutely no reason to leave her in the game. Xite I may not have a strong read one way or the other, but the fact that he's not done anything so overtly scummy that I was instantly drawn to it tells me he's not the best lynch for the day and that wendy is, mainly because wendy HAS done a ton of stuff that's so scummy that I've seen less scummy scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

Xite91
-6- Lateralus22, Nightwolf, Leech, iamausername, tomorrow wendy, llamafluff
tomorrow wendy
-5- Xite91, LoudmouthLee, PranaDevil, havingfitz, Nexus
Llamafluff
-1- ConfidAnon

Not Voting:
No one

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch (pre-deadline)!

Deadline is Sunday, August 22nd at 1000hrs (GMT-5), aka 8 hrs.
Last edited by Battousai on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so apparently I missed a whole page and a half of info somehow (as expressed to me by the votecount)
tomorrow wendy wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:Because... I don't have time now perhaps? You think I spend all day every day on here or something? Seriously? I'm actually busy today, so I'm just flicking over when I get an e-mail to say there's a new message, I don't have the time to dedicate to a full ISO check.
and seriously? do you have any clue how much time and effort I've put into this game? And you're going to lynch me because you don't comprehend me? What a huge freaking waste.
Effort? I lol'd
tomorrow wendy wrote:
mod: request replacement
-- mafia isn't a good idea for me anymore.
sorry folks, enjoy the rest of your game. I replaced in with the best on intentions, but I still care too much.
"but I care too much"
AtE way too much???
Nightwolf wrote:Holy post explosion!

@ wendy:
tomorrow wendy wrote:Are you thinking about advocating for a last minute switch from Xite to CA?
Yes, it was something that I was thinking about a little, and was planning on going and rereading a few things involving each of them if there was still any possibility that it could happen before LF checks in and moves his vote, which would kill off any remaining chance that wagon had. Now however, I'm putting that off so that I can reread a different person, you. Seriously, get your act together already or I may even hop on and hammer.

Why would you wait so long to give the hard no-lynch push anyway, if it was really what you wanted. There is NO chance (in my view) of it going through this late and close to deadline. If you wanted to push any theory of it at all the best time would have been when people were still voicing their initial opinions on it. Heck, I wrote up a full section analyzing it with just some of the basic thoughts/arguments that could be used for and against it. You could have used that as a starting point mentioning why some aspect was wrong or adding other arguments into it.

Also, from quickly reading this whole explosion just now combined with a bunch of your previous posts, you don't always even seem to know where you stand. Half the time you're pushing for day 1 no lynch and the other half your emphasizing that the main concern is that it has to be before mylo. Guess what, at least a few people here have considered that it should be before mylo as well. I believe you even said it would be "the first time in the history of the site" or something like that (cant be bothered to look up exact wording right now), so why can't you at least be happy at that much?

Preview Edit: Oh great, a double replacement now as well. I can't say that the thought that it might just be best to lynch wendy('s slot) now didn't cross my mind as soon as I read that. /goes on to reread.
Nightwolf did you forget this whole case right here?
What have I done that we haven't talked about?
Did wendy even say anything about this?
This looks like hardcore fence-sitting
Again, when I get lynched today, I really expect a Wendy lynch tomorrow.
And then now more of a nightwolf lynch than an IAU lynch
iamausername wrote:1) On that note, wendel, could you explain in as much detail as you can recall the circumstances surrounding your alt slip? Why were you logged in as Adel, and why did you think you were logged in as tomorrow wendy? Thanks.

2) But Xite called me scum, so I am totally gunning for him now. OMGIS. (In seriousness, his support for the wendy lynch feels considerably less sincere than anyone else to me. Given this and the above, I am a lot happier with having to switch to him than I expected.)
Xite wrote: Or is it that whole posting a bunch of irrelevant stuff as scum thing again.
Since you seem to place so much belief in metas, why don't we talk about that one for a while?
3) Prime example of non-sincere Xite attacks. I'm so glad I brought up Adel's scum meta earlier.

4) Signal:noise ratio increased, but signal in general also increased imo.

VOTE: Xite
1) Hey wendy, wanna answer this? How about anything that has been directed at you without the rage and AtE?
2) I'm gonna be nice and take the OMGUS as a joke, but how do I feel less sincere? I'm the one that has wanted her lynch this whole time, if I was less sincere, wouldn't I be backing off of her by now and just let the town get a'lynchin?
3) Oh, that's insincere? How exactly? I was pointing something out, something else that got ignored by her, mind you
4) Yeah, but about 80-90% of the noise is her. Also, shouldn't we take her own advice and lynch solely to shut the person up?

Side note: Nexus, you're growing up so fast T_T I'm proud of you boy.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Nightwolf
Nightwolf
Townie
Nightwolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by Nightwolf »

@ LmL:
Nightwolf wrote:
@ LmL:
LoudmouthLee wrote:I actually don't like the Xite lynch right now.
As far as I know, that's been your first and most specific mention of a position on a Xite lynch, so I'd like to ask: Why do you not like a Xite lynch right now? You can be as specific or general as you like, but I'd like to see some kind of statement about it, even if its just agreement with something that another person said on the topic.
@ Xite:
Xite91 wrote:1) Nightwolf did you forget this whole case right here?
2)What have I done that we haven't talked about?
3)Did wendy even say anything about this?
4)This looks like hardcore fence-sitting
Again, when I get lynched today, I really expect a Wendy lynch tomorrow.
And then now more of a nightwolf lynch than an IAU lynch
1) No, the primary purpose of that post was to add pressure to wendy to see how he would react. You may noticed that what I talk about in it is not the idea of no lynch itself but why pushing it that late. I wanted to see his reasoning and opinion on why and how that became the discussion this close to deadline in an attempt to salvage some sort of actual information from the page or two the discussion lasted. (Anyone else's reactions, if relevant, would have been a bonus.) If I didn't like his response, then perhaps I would have hopped wagons. Unfortunately, as I was writing the post, he requested replacement, meaning that there wouldn't be a response and I would have to come to my own conclusions while rereading him. So...
4) ...yes, the post did indicate that I had moved closer to the fence, and I can even understand to a degree you calling it fence sitting. At least until this:
Nightwolf wrote:I'm torn. At least more so then I was earlier this morning when I made my other posts. But now that I've cooled down a bit (just reading overly angry posts tends to get me to a similar level of anger for some reason), my calmer mind is telling me to stick with Xite.
The first part again recognizes that I am closer to the fence than I was previously, but the rest then goes on to clarify that I'm sticking with my vote on you. I also mentioned that I had calmed down since the other post to make it clear that that remained my position after rereading. So, if you want to call the first one fence sitting, fine, but then this post would have been hopping off of that fence.

2) In fact, something new was just added:
3) No, wendy requested replacement prior to the post, remember? Speaking of which, that makes the following really shady:
Xite91 wrote:
iamausername wrote:1) On that note, wendel, could you explain in as much detail as you can recall the circumstances surrounding your alt slip? Why were you logged in as Adel, and why did you think you were logged in as tomorrow wendy? Thanks.
1) Hey wendy, wanna answer this? How about anything that has been directed at you without the rage and AtE?
1) Again, wendy already requested replacement, and you're aware of this. Calling him out to answer you then is quite an interesting way of throwing extra suspicion on him, considering that you already know there won't be a response.
Confirm Vote: Xite

@Mod: It doesn't really matter since were about to hit deadline, but there are no votes on CA anymore.
Nightwolf
Nightwolf
Townie
Nightwolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by Nightwolf »

EBWOP:
Xite91 wrote:4) Yeah, but about 80-90% of the noise is her. Also, shouldn't we take her own advice and lynch solely to shut the person up?
You can add this on similar to that last point as well. wendy is already shut up, as he is being replaced, so this is not a valid reason you're pushing here.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

It's amazing to me that despite there being only two scum in this game...such incredibly crappy play as tdel had displayed is going to slide through D1. And your crap response to me tdel was weak and did not prove anything. Your continued self lynch antics..replace out request...repeated IIoA...bringing up accolades from the past that have absolutely no merit in this game...is complete rubbish. Xite hasn't played the towniest game but IMO is no where near as scummy as tw. Looking forward to a few flips either way and progressing the scumhunt.

Also...nice lying low you are doing there Llama. You've gone from frontrunner to only one vote (iirc). Well done :igmeou:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Battousai »

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Xite91 -6- Lateralus22, Nightwolf, Leech, iamausername, tomorrow wendy, llamafluff

tomorrow wendy
-5- Xite91, LoudmouthLee, PranaDevil, havingfitz, Nexus
Llamafluff
-1- ConfidAnon

Not Voting:
No one

You string Xite91 up...

Xite91 -vanilla townie- has been lynched D1

It is now night 1. Night will last 48hrs, but since today is a weekend it will be extended an additional 12 hours. D2 will start August 24 at 2300 hrs (GMT -5).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Battousai »

inHimshallibe replaces Tomorrow Wendy, effective immediately.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

inHimshallibe -vanilla townie- has been killed N1

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch predeadline! Deadline for D2 is 15 days from today (September 8th at 2000 (GMT-5)).
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

How.... strange.

Dalt/TW/InHim would have been a very strong candidate to be strung up, so to see that TW was the nightkill... very interesting.

Doing a reread, but I have the oddest gut feeling... So, for now,
Vote: Iamausername
, because it never sits well with me when people say that they're likely nightkills. I couldn't get this out of my head the last few days. It doesn't sit right.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by iamausername »

Battousai wrote:
inHimshallibe -vanilla townie- has been killed N1
:neutral:

I've had too much drunk to process this tonight. Doesn't make any sense.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Nexus »

I don't even know why...I guess we should try and wade through tw's posts and see who he was most suspicious of.

*will do that today*
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by Nexus »

Can't get anything from Dalt's four posts, he voted for saga and then Korashk. I was/am still suspicious of Korashk, but hey ho.

tw immediately comes in and votes havingfitz. He also calls a scumteam of Xite and fitz.

Changes to PranaDevil because PranaDevil is arguing against him, and he "claimed"-when he realised iamausername was making a joke.

Then votes for himself. *facepalm*

Pushes for a no lynch, I can't see why the scum would want rid of him 'cos of this.

Most of his reasoning is "gut." I dunno why the scum would be worried about this.

Votes for fitz again "randomly."

Reiterates the xite + fitz scum buddies, and then votes Xite.

Does quite a detailed Xite meta report.

Gets ANGRYYY and insults us all, votes himself, no lynch, himself again. derp.

Requests replacement. Votes Xite. DIES.

Now, all his points against Xite are null, since Xite flipped town. Soooo the only other people he really had suspicions against are: PranaDevil and Fitz, with occasional points against CA and iamausername, and myself. So. Yeah....

I dunno what to make of this stuff, but that's what I've gathered of tw's suspicions.
Nightwolf
Nightwolf
Townie
Nightwolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Nightwolf »

I've just started working on a full reread myself (I'll get my vote up after I'm done with it, which should be later today or early tomorrow morning at the latest), but I do want to toss a few questions out there before I forget them. Please do not respond to anything that is meant for a player other than yourself. Thank you.

@ LmL:
Even though both Xite and wendy are now dead I would still like a response to what I asked of you yesterday.

@ LF:
Did you ever finish reading the thread before deadline hit? If so, what was the last post present at that time?

@ Nexus:
Would I be interpreting your posts correctly if I say that your current theory is that scum killed wendy because he was suspicious of them? Elaborate.

@ fitz:
Is your suspicion of LF based solely on Kor's play? If not, what do you find scummy from LF's play so far?

@ Prana:
What were your views on CA and fitz prior to seeing the two flips? What are your opinions of them now?

@ iau:
Are you still interested in a CA lynch now that he has requested replacement?

@ Everyone:
Recent developments have made me a bit more in favor of using our No Lynch today than I expected I would be. Here is a quick survey on the topic to see where everyone stands: (you can state reasons with your answers if you wish but I request that people do not debate this topic with each other (or myself) until most/all remaining players have responded)
1) What day would you favor using our no lynch on?
2) At what point in that day do you believe the no lynch should occur? (Examples of what I mean here: Quick-hammering no lynch, Waiting until the town gets close to deciding who would have bene that day's lynch, Somewhere inbetween, Etc.)
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 am

Post by iamausername »

Nexus wrote:I don't even know why...I guess we should try and wade through tw's posts and see who he was most suspicious of.

*will do that today*
Doesn't make sense for the mafia to kill him because of his suspicions, because there's no reason they should expect that inHim would have the same suspicions that wendy did.

My first thought is that people on the Xite wagon would be more likely to kill wendy here, because they'd be taking suspicion after he flipped town, but with wendy flipping town too, the suspicion gets spread around to everyone. But that's still pretty dumb, because clearly the person on the Xite wagon who'd take the most suspicion would be wendy, so they could achieve the same thing by getting him lynched today instead, which would free up their night kill for someone harder to lynch.

My next thought is that it has something to do with his replacement; either someone who is familiar with inHim and thinks he's a particularly great town player, or just someone who likes the way the flow of suspicion has been headed and doesn't want to introduce an unknown element that might disrupt it. So that would suggest someone who's been getting off easy so far.

Anyway, we now know that both major wagons yesterday were on town, so it wouldn't matter for scum which one was lynched. So I'm going to reread and look out for anyone who wasn't overly committed to one wagon or the other.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 am

Post by iamausername »

LoudmouthLee wrote:Doing a reread, but I have the oddest gut feeling... So, for now,
Vote: Iamausername
, because it never sits well with me when people say that they're likely nightkills. I couldn't get this out of my head the last few days. It doesn't sit right.
Why didn't you mention this at the time I said it?
Nightwolf wrote:
@ iau
: Are you still interested in a CA lynch now that he has requested replacement?
Answer unclear, ask again later.

The fact that he's requested replacement makes his active lurking less suspicious, although when it was that prolonged, I don't want to write it off entirely. That plus the reasonable explanation you offered for his 'wrong wording' bit makes me less vociferous about pursuing his lynch right now.

I am very interested to see what his replacement has to say.
Nightwolf wrote: @ Everyone: Recent developments have made me a bit more in favor of using our No Lynch today than I expected I would be. Here is a quick survey on the topic to see where everyone stands: (you can state reasons with your answers if you wish but I request that people do not debate this topic with each other (or myself) until most/all remaining players have responded)
1) What day would you favor using our no lynch on?
Scum lynch today -> Day Four
Town lynch today -> Day Three

So the day before Mylo, in other words.
Nightwolf wrote: 2) At what point in that day do you believe the no lynch should occur? (Examples of what I mean here: Quick-hammering no lynch, Waiting until the town gets close to deciding who would have bene that day's lynch, Somewhere inbetween, Etc.)
I think No Lynch should be taken out swiftly and without mercy.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Nexus »

@Nightwolf yes, because I can't think of any other reasoning to kill tw. As town, he was doing a great job at distracting us from the scum, so why would the scum get rid of him unless he had actually got close to the truth? Surely they would leave him so we would lynch him today? So, yes, that's the only explanation I could think of. Although, iam brings up a good point about it might've been to stop inHim from being a good town player and winning it for us.

I was just really stumped as to why tw was night killed when I would've put him at the top of my lynch list today, and I'm fairly sure most others would've too.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Nexus »

Re: No lynch, I don't really know because I've not been in a game where it's come up yet. However, I think tomorrow would be the earliest we should think about it, personally.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay, I saw this this morning, and have just walked in and have a few things to do before I can give it a reread (I'll aim to do so tonight, but if it winds up being tomorrow, so be it).

But my first views are that focusing on who wendy was suspicious of is pointless because it was inHim entering the game and he may have had a totally different view on how things are. (Plus focusing on who the dead was suspicious of opens up WIFOM and we don't want to head down that route anyway unless it's scum trying to create confusion).

Regarding wolf's question to me about CA and Fitz.

I still feel both are somewhat scummy, but I'll be able to expand further (or perhaps get new insight into both players) during my reread.

Regarding the No Lynch, I'm still in favour of the "day before MyLo" viewpoint from before. It gives us the most chance to gather information (which helps town more than scum in my mind) before we do it, and the more information we can get, the better it is for town.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Leech »

Right, so I'm definitely going to have to to read over this again. Most of the previous day was spent on Xite and TW and I was actually tunneling at the end there. I won't make that mistake again.
Nexus wrote:I don't even know why...I guess we should try and wade through tw's posts and see who he was most suspicious of.
You think it's likely that the scum killed the player that was the most suspicious of them? This isn't a newbie game, so I'm not sold on the fact that would be the case here.
Nexus wrote:Now, all his points against Xite are null, since Xite flipped town.
No they aren't. If anything that proves that his points against Xite, as well as everyone else, were genuine points.
Nightwolf wrote:1) What day would you favor using our no lynch on?
Definitely mylo or the day before.
Nightwolf wrote:2) At what point in that day do you believe the no lynch should occur?
If we come to a consensus on what day we are going to do it, we need to do it at the start of that phase. We absolutely do not want to wait until there is almost a decision on who would be that day's lynch.
Nexus wrote:As town, he was doing a great job at distracting us from the scum, so why would the scum get rid of him unless he had actually got close to the truth?
Why do you think it's so likely that the scum would kill someone that would directly implicate them? I'm really struggling to follow that frame of mind.
IAU wrote:My next thought is that it has something to do with his replacement; either someone who is familiar with inHim and thinks he's a particularly great town player, or just someone who likes the way the flow of suspicion has been headed and doesn't want to introduce an unknown element that might disrupt it. So that would suggest someone who's been getting off easy so far.
I think that makes the most sense so far. Though, I am going to do a full reread of this thread later on to try and make more out of this.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Nexus »

Because that's what makes sense to me in my head. Obviously, I'm not experienced, so don't know how it really works. Judging by other people's posts, I've completely missed the point, which is fair enough. I just assumed it was something to look into, which I did, and couldn't really draw much conclusive, so eh.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Right, Xite and wendy being town is very interesting, but they are not the stars of this post. the following is a tragic story of the villain scum known as PranaDevil.

First off lets lay out some general info about Prana throughout the whole game.
PranaDevil wrote:I'd be happy on either an Xite or a CA lynch right about now. I would be wholly against a Dalt one either.
Nothing too interesting, but it's noted in case it will be useful in this case. (#17)
PranaDevil wrote:Regarding the EBWOP for number 5 after, yeah it was a typo, I'd be all for a Dalt lynch after that. I'm not one for an instant "Policy Lynch" as solely focusing on those will take us straight into brown trousers time. However I feel there's a huge difference between a general policy lynch of someone caught out lying, and someone who was using their lies to try and make town believe they were new and didn't really know how to play, especially when there's evidence to prove otherwise. It smells of trying to gain sympathy points and I don't like it.
This is very interesting. Please look at "when there's evidence to prove otherwise." This comes across as complete bs to me especially after Prana defended Dalt until and after he left. Surely when one is ready to lynch scum they'd look at the fine details, or the shades of grey as Prana was willing to preach when he defended Dalt's situation of the game. This comes off as an opportunistic reason to lynch Dalt. (#18)
PranaDevil wrote:Okay, I was letting Nexus and Lat have their debate, and seeing what I could get from it.
When he first posted this comment didn't bother me so much, but now later on considering he hasn't done anything with the information in this debate makes me suspicious. This looks like an excuse to not say anything, it is understandable to not interfere directly but I don't understand why he didn't voice his opinion on the matter when it was over. (#23)

On a side note posts #25 - 30 are only arguing about Dalt. #35 - 36 is more fitz Dalt argument and a some fluff.
PranaDevil wrote:FoS: Wendy Not liking the play at the moment. I don't mind coming in and looking everyone over, but I would expect there to be more scrutiny in things, and not just firing off at everything without properly paying attention to it.
It's funny because wendy was more scrutiny in things. (#37)
PranaDevil wrote:Now are you going to try scum hunting or are you destined to just distract town by tunnelling on me over a completely pointless issue?
This is also funny because you at this point you don't even try to look for scum, all you do is argue with fitz and wendy.
PranaDevil wrote:Because even when he said he wasn't joking, it still felt like he was just deadpanning his joke. It was RVS, and as Leech has said, plenty of people joke around in it. I generally hate RVS in general but I do appreciate a good gag as good as the next guy (normally more so in fact) so it seemed like a good line to me.

But I'm with LmL on this one. Wendy's been pushing pointless topics since she entered, has jumped over anyone who so much as looks in her direction and given no true solid reasoning for her actions, while continuing to flog a dead horse when it had died prior to her entering the game.

unvote; vote: tomorrow wendy
Here we go, opportunistic vote at #45, even though you said you were unsure about about wendy's alignment at #42. I've got to say, this is rather odd considering you had FoS'ed wendy, normally when one does that they are suspicious of said person and believe them to be moor likely as scum right? Then why'd you wait for LmL to kick things off so you'd have full support, oh wait because it's opportunistic. (#45)

Great, more fluff at #47, start scum hunting
PranaDevil wrote:So right now I'd be all for a Xite lynch.
PranaDevil wrote:I also find Adendy and Xite scummy
Aw thanks for giving us your opinion on Xite, it's good to know you thought he was scummy and that you supported his lynch! (#48 and #48)
PranaDevil wrote:however I'd be happy with a Xite lynch too at this stage.
Hey, you still seem to believe this! (#49)
PranaDevil wrote:Actually I've not too long ago said CA is still one of my picks as likely scum. I just feel that Wendy or Xite are stronger and better lynches today.
Alright, it seems clear that if your suspicious of Xite and you willing to have him lynched you'd have an opinion on him correct? Note, it's interesting how you add in Xite as a strong and better lynch, were you lying? (#53)
PranaDevil wrote: Not got a strong read on Xite, and will need to do an ISO to check him, so will do that come next day phase.
Whoa dude, I thought you wanted to lynch Xite. If you were willing to lynch Xite why the PranaDevil wouldn't you have a strong read on him? Oh wait it's because both candidates were town and you wanted to pick the more obvious and more likely to be lynched for the day's lynch right? (#65)
PranaDevil wrote:As for Xite, I don't know, most of the recent game has been wendy distracting the fuck outta me because I've been stuck arguing the second most stupid and ridiculous argument I've ever been a part of on this site (and 3rd overall).
How can you not know about Xite? YOU WANTED TO LYNCH HIM. START SCUM HUNTING (#68)
PranaDevil wrote:Xite I may not have a strong read one way or the other
DAMN IT PRANA START SCUM HUNTING. If anything this quote and the last is proof that you're ok with lynching people you don't have strong reads on. Now lets look back to my earlier suggestion, how convenient is it that you didn't have time to do an Iso read on Xite. Now how much better is that that you didn't do so in order to get a strong read on him when you did have the time, did I mention that you wanted to lynch him? If you did, you might not have had to lie to us. (#68)
PranaDevil wrote:But my first views are that focusing on who wendy was suspicious of is pointless because it was inHim entering the game and he may have had a totally different view on how things are.
How convenient is it that Wendy was suspicious of you at one point, now tell me, why are you indecisive and a liar? (#78)

So Prana is scum,

1. He's opportunistic
2. There is lack of scum hunting
3. A little bit of opportunism along with either lieing to us about what he thinks about Xite or being ok with lynching people when he doesn't have a strong read on them late in the game
4 Gut and logic says so =p

Vote: PranaDevil
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Right, Xite and wendy being town is very interesting, but they are not the stars of this post. the following is a tragic story of the villain scum known as PranaDevil.

First off lets lay out some general info about Prana throughout the whole game.
PranaDevil wrote:I'd be happy on either an Xite or a CA lynch right about now. I would be wholly against a Dalt one either.
Nothing too interesting, but it's noted in case it will be useful in this case. (#17)
PranaDevil wrote:Regarding the EBWOP for number 5 after, yeah it was a typo, I'd be all for a Dalt lynch after that. I'm not one for an instant "Policy Lynch" as solely focusing on those will take us straight into brown trousers time. However I feel there's a huge difference between a general policy lynch of someone caught out lying, and someone who was using their lies to try and make town believe they were new and didn't really know how to play, especially when there's evidence to prove otherwise. It smells of trying to gain sympathy points and I don't like it.
This is very interesting. Please look at "when there's evidence to prove otherwise." This comes across as complete bs to me especially after Prana defended Dalt until and after he left. Surely when one is ready to lynch scum they'd look at the fine details, or the shades of grey as Prana was willing to preach when he defended Dalt's situation of the game. This comes off as an opportunistic reason to lynch Dalt. (#18)
PranaDevil wrote:Okay, I was letting Nexus and Lat have their debate, and seeing what I could get from it.
When he first posted this comment didn't bother me so much, but now later on considering he hasn't done anything with the information in this debate makes me suspicious. This looks like an excuse to not say anything, it is understandable to not interfere directly but I don't understand why he didn't voice his opinion on the matter when it was over. (#23)

On a side note posts #25 - 30 are only arguing about Dalt. #35 - 36 is more fitz Dalt argument and a some fluff.
PranaDevil wrote:FoS: Wendy Not liking the play at the moment. I don't mind coming in and looking everyone over, but I would expect there to be more scrutiny in things, and not just firing off at everything without properly paying attention to it.
It's funny because wendy was more scrutiny in things. (#37)
PranaDevil wrote:Now are you going to try scum hunting or are you destined to just distract town by tunnelling on me over a completely pointless issue?
This is also funny because you at this point you don't even try to look for scum, all you do is argue with fitz and wendy.
PranaDevil wrote:Because even when he said he wasn't joking, it still felt like he was just deadpanning his joke. It was RVS, and as Leech has said, plenty of people joke around in it. I generally hate RVS in general but I do appreciate a good gag as good as the next guy (normally more so in fact) so it seemed like a good line to me.

But I'm with LmL on this one. Wendy's been pushing pointless topics since she entered, has jumped over anyone who so much as looks in her direction and given no true solid reasoning for her actions, while continuing to flog a dead horse when it had died prior to her entering the game.

unvote; vote: tomorrow wendy
Here we go, opportunistic vote at #45, even though you said you were unsure about about wendy's alignment at #42. I've got to say, this is rather odd considering you had FoS'ed wendy, normally when one does that they are suspicious of said person and believe them to be moor likely as scum right? Then why'd you wait for LmL to kick things off so you'd have full support, oh wait because it's opportunistic. (#45)

Great, more fluff at #47, start scum hunting
PranaDevil wrote:So right now I'd be all for a Xite lynch.
PranaDevil wrote:I also find Adendy and Xite scummy
Aw thanks for giving us your opinion on Xite, it's good to know you thought he was scummy and that you supported his lynch! (#48 and #48)
PranaDevil wrote:however I'd be happy with a Xite lynch too at this stage.
Hey, you still seem to believe this! (#49)
PranaDevil wrote:Actually I've not too long ago said CA is still one of my picks as likely scum. I just feel that Wendy or Xite are stronger and better lynches today.
Alright, it seems clear that if your suspicious of Xite and you willing to have him lynched you'd have an opinion on him correct? Note, it's interesting how you add in Xite as a strong and better lynch, were you lying? (#53)
PranaDevil wrote: Not got a strong read on Xite, and will need to do an ISO to check him, so will do that come next day phase.
Whoa dude, I thought you wanted to lynch Xite. If you were willing to lynch Xite why the PranaDevil wouldn't you have a strong read on him? Oh wait it's because both candidates were town and you wanted to pick the more obvious and more likely to be lynched for the day's lynch right? (#65)
PranaDevil wrote:As for Xite, I don't know, most of the recent game has been wendy distracting the fuck outta me because I've been stuck arguing the second most stupid and ridiculous argument I've ever been a part of on this site (and 3rd overall).
How can you not know about Xite? YOU WANTED TO LYNCH HIM. START SCUM HUNTING (#68)
PranaDevil wrote:Xite I may not have a strong read one way or the other
DAMN IT PRANA START SCUM HUNTING. If anything this quote and the last is proof that you're ok with lynching people you don't have strong reads on. Now lets look back to my earlier suggestion, how convenient is it that you didn't have time to do an Iso read on Xite. Now how much better is that that you didn't do so in order to get a strong read on him when you did have the time, did I mention that you wanted to lynch him? If you did, you might not have had to lie to us. (#68)
PranaDevil wrote:But my first views are that focusing on who wendy was suspicious of is pointless because it was inHim entering the game and he may have had a totally different view on how things are.
How convenient is it that Wendy was suspicious of you at one point, now tell me, why are you indecisive and a liar? (#78)

So Prana is scum,

1. He's opportunistic
2. There is lack of scum hunting
3. A little bit of opportunism along with either lieing to us about what he thinks about Xite or being ok with lynching people when he doesn't have a strong read on them late in the game
4 Gut and logic says so =p

Vote: PranaDevil
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Bah.... forum mess up, ignore the second post, it's the same as the first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”