mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by mongoose »

Fate has a point. No way does that look innocent. Also, i would think two members that respected would put out something more... respectable.

VOTE: Zaziesurio
Go Hawkeyes!
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Okay. You know what? Fuck your case. DAY FUCKING THREE and "her post was obviously a bus" is THE BEST FUCKING CASE YOU CAN COME UP WITH? SERIOUSLY? Shame on you. Not really on Friend so much as Fate. Fate? Really? I... have no words. Or rather, I have no words that wouldn't be breaking my moral code. Yes, it's that bad. Fate!Scum bad. That combined with him "confirming" Nacho and neither of them killing scum... HMMMMMM.

You don't want to believe my lack of content is based off of me being passive-aggressive about ZazieR's
COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESSNESS
as a hydra-partner? Fine. Whatever. I didn't WANT to be in this game if I didn't have a partner to help me wade through the huge playerlist, but NOOOOOO, ZazieR is content to ignore my PMs and let our slot fall to a fuckalicious case. But you choose to ignore people OBVIOUSLY being super opportunistic, doing the same thing regarding MY WAGON that I'm accused of doing on diddin's? The blinders you lot are having to put on to ignore that is wounding me. Seriously.

And speaking of opportunistic people, "respectable"? Me? Pfft, where did you get that idea? There is not a goddamn thing respectable about me when PLAYERS MAKE HULK-ESURIO ANGRY. HULK-ESURIO SMASH PLAYERS WITH BAD CASE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH FATE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH MONGOOSE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH CHRONOPIE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH MISGUIDED WAGON TO TINY PIECES WITH FREQUENT CURSE WORDS AND EXTREME LACK OF CARING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO VIEW AtE AS A SCUMTELL. because srsly nao WTF ARE THEY SMOKING, ANYWAY. HULK-ESURIO HAS TO TRY VERY HARD TO BE SOMETHING RESEMBLING CIVIL ENOUGH THAT SHE WOULDN'T GET BLACKLISTED FROM A GAME WITH HER OWN STRICT NO-PERSONAL-ATTACKS RULESET, WHICH WOULD BE KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL, WOULDN'T IT? ONLY REASON HULK-ESURIO NOT SMASH PIKACHU IS BECAUSE PIKACHU IS DOCTOR.

That's right, you heard me. Oops, did I just out the doctor? Oh well, my bad. Maybe you should
KEEP AWAY FROM WAGONS WHERE SOMEONE IS SOFTCLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE. DURR.

And we (I, at this point, really) are
Kirby, Town Absorber
. Which means I absorbed Pikachu's power. Which means that I am also doctor until I choose to absorb someone else. Which potentially means Pikachu and I could protect each other and be SAFE UNTIL THE END OF TIME (except from smashes, I guess), and I wouldn't be surprised if that is an actual breaking strategy, because really, what are the chances of town absorber absorbing doctor's role on night one? (And I will say this in advance, because it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility... if Pikachuhydra denies being a doctor, go ahead and lynch me. When I flip town, LYNCH THAT SCUM. I'd consider it worth it to kill a scum doctor, because while I KNOW he's doctor I have no way of confirming alignment. Mmkay?)

Why am I claiming now? BECAUSE I AM NOT WASTING MY (OR YOUR) TIME WITH THIS FUCKERY OF A FAILWAGON. You're welcome.

Now get the FUCK off my wagon before you make me hulk-smash more of you sad lot.

Oh, and:

Town Vote: Pikachu
Lynch Vote: mongoose
(opportunism galore, general lack of impressiveness otherwise. fatewagon can wait, I'm sure he'll be alive plenty long enough to get on more ill-conceived almost-mislynch wagons and incriminate himself further, and right now I really don't expect a damn soul of the googly-eyed Fate fanclub to be on board with me anyway.)

And now, I go back to lurking for real, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If my hydrapartner isn't going to bother putting in the effort, you can be DAMNED well sure I'm not posting any more than I bloody well feel like it. Hmph.
ZazieR + esuriospiritus hydra.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Un-Lynch vote

Flavourwise (i.e Kirby|Absorber), the claim makes sense.

--

Purely academic, Did you check with the mod for some potential uses? Like would you get a kill from a goon, or QT access from a mason etc? Basically you could you act the cop+ ?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Pikachu »

Well, it's true. We're Mario, town doctor.

unlynchvote: Zaziesurio

lynchvote: Chronopie
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Damn your academia, forcing me to lie about lurkage. :P

Not really, no. I figured I'd find out if it came up. Zazie may have been more thorough than I, but for OBVIOUS FRAKKING REASONS I don't know. :<

AFAIK I am a doctor until I choose to take my chances and absorb someone else. Doctor is a great role and I've never had it before, so I've held onto it rather than playing rolecop. That obviously doesn't mean I might not change my mind in the future, but that's obviously not the business of anyone besides me, myself and I (and ZazieR, if this hydra ever regenerates its second head).

Sorry about the reveal, Pikachuhydra -- wouldn't have done it if I wasn't pretty sure we have a breaking strategy on our hands. (It would mean neither of us could protect anyone else, buuuuut... still. That's two townies alive FOR EVAR. I call that worth it.)

OKAY I AM LURKING FOR REAL NOW, NO MORE POSTS FOR A WHILE, SO SAD FOR YOUUUUUUUUU.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Friend »

However, proven ability =/= proven alignment. I can see it possibly being a scum ability but I think you're town for now.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Friend »

FUCK NOT AGAIN SORRY MOD
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Pikachu wrote:Well, it's true. We're Mario, town doctor.

unlynchvote: Zaziesurio

lynchvote: Chronopie
This is not the correct move.

--

So we have:

Zaziesurio - Kirby - Town Absorber (Doc atm)
Pikachu - Mario - Town Doc

--

FYI: A mafiate with the smashball, or the Day-vig, could break your Breaking Strategy. But the first would be outing himself.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

o.o I was just about to post why everyone was wagoning Zaziesurio when they make that long post :<.
I think it would be wise if we go with what Zaziesurio is saying and do the doctor doctor protection which will allow us to keep at least 2 people who are townie on our side, also unless the mafia has a roleblocker, then their nothing we should worry about. If one of them happens to die, we would either know two things, it was by the smash ball or someone has the power of role blocker. If it was by the smash ball, then we just lynch that person who would be obvious scum, right?
Town Vote Pikachu

As for lynch, I don't know who to vote for. Can someone please give an explanation for the Mongoese wagon?

@Friend: I don't see how your post breaks a rule, someone quickly figure it out before a mod deletes it :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Likewise, Friendachu. (Pikafriend?)

LURKING REALLY SRSLY FOR REALZ NAO, MAYBE I WILL BE ACTIVE LATER AS A REWARD FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR.
no moar invasive rolefishy questions, Big Brother told me it's bad for your health and will result in your imminent re-education. Town knows all it needs to know UNLESS I GET TO JOIN A GROUP OF SUPER-AWESOME MASONS AMIRITE.

remind me to actually be more than marginally acquainted with someone before I hydra with them in a large game, guise.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by mongoose »

well, if hes telling the truth, pikachu seems to be a good choice to townvote.
townvote Pikachu

unvote
Go Hawkeyes!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by manho »

but esurio can still be scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Untownvote, TOWN VOTE: Pikachu

Okay, so I was right about Vezok, I was right about Zazie, now don't tell me you're going after someone else besides mongoose AGAIN! Chronopie is NOT the right wagon. DO NOT vote for him. Kthxbye.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Stels »

Argh. Confused in every single way now. I have no idea who to vote for whatsoever, town-wise nor lynch-wise.
Plus
V/LA: from 23-24 August. Moving things to new apartment + flight to Moscow.

@Dana: you were right about zazie in what way?
danakillsu wrote:No, the Zaziesurio wagon is not supported imo. Not everyone on the diddin wagon gave good reasoning for it, and not giving good reasoning is the lynchpin in your argument. I am sure I could find someone else to make such a weak argument against. I'm sticking with mongoose.
Care to explain this post and explain to me what exactly you were right about in here about zaziesurio?

@Nachomamma8: What's this about?
Nachomamma8 wrote:Still waiting for an answer from the mod.
Some people are still waiting for an explanation on why you didn't use the SB. Although not using it, also confirmed that there are at least 2 mafia groups for sure now.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Ooh. Interesting.
Town vote: Pikachu
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Oh, right. Revoting.
Vote: Mongoose
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Pikachu »

[AGM]

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Protect each other till the end of time?

Yeah, there's no way to stop that, or anything. No super common role called a ROLEBLOCKER COULD POSSIBLY EXIST OUT THERE.

CONGRAT-U-FUCKING-LATIONS, WE ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.

Smash ball now, pl0x.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Pikachu »

Unvote Town Vote. Town Vote: PIkachu.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 am

Post by The Master Hand »

@Zaziesurio (The esuriospiritus hydra): Please do not go into such a fit about that in-thread. It makes you look childlish and immature. If you seriously have that much of a problem with Fate/ZazieR/other people that you get really angry at them, take it to PM and we'll try to see what we can do to help.

Consider this your first warning.

@Friend: I understand that you're sorry for it, but please try to stay in your hydra.

@Stels: V/LA noted.

Also, votecount later today.
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Why, esurio? Just, why? Not only outing yourself, but the FREAKING TOWN DOCTOR. Seriously? You definitely could have said "I'm Kirby, the Absorber," and gotten yourself not-lynched for the Day. Now both you and Pikachu are sure to be NK'd soon, because I'm willing to bet there's a RB out there. There always is.
Un-TV Kirby, Town Vote: Pikachu
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Stels »

. Better for you to survive for at least 1 more night.
Thoughts on zaziesurio:
1. Town Absorber who desperately tried to avoid his lynch by doing what he did, although in a not pro-town way.
2. Mafia Cop, who investigated Pikachu during one of the nights, thus knows his ability as well as how to use it (dissipate his wagon for example).
These are just speculations, so I don't even have the slightest idea which one of them is correct, nor does my gut even tell me which direction I should be going.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Untown Vote

I CHOOSE YOU! :P

Retain Vote: mongoose.
I will be the snake that eats your mongoose
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Furry »

untown vote
Town vote pikachu

We should lynch Chrono still.

I hope a few (non-combo) town roles know what they need to do here.
Temporary unretired alt
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

I still maintain this
Maybe you should KEEP AWAY FROM WAGONS WHERE SOMEONE IS SOFTCLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE. DURR.
but really, the lesson here is that alcohol, mafia and I don't mix. :oops: Lesson learned.

/lurk
Pikachu
Pikachu
Townie
Pikachu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Pikachu »

[AGM]
Zaziesruio wrote:Maybe you should KEEP AWAY FROM WAGONS WHERE SOMEONE IS SOFTCLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE. DURR.
JUST BECAUSE SOME OTHER PEOPLE IN THE GAME WERE BEING STUPID DIDN'T MEAN YOU HAD TO TAKE US DOWN WITH YOU.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”