Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I think we should just lynch quadz and go from there. If we lose because Mitsuru is manipulative scum, gg.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am

Post by AGar »

Zajnet wrote:I think we should just lynch quadz and go from there. If we lose because Mitsuru is manipulative scum, gg.
Really? That's all you have to say?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

I am going to have to force-replace Mitsuru Kirijo. Discussion has been had outside of the game thread about the game.In addition to this, gandalf5166's role is now changed to Neutral Survivor and thus automatically loses.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Wait, what? Why was I changed to Neutral Survivor? I know I'm not supposed to talk inside of the thread anymore, but why am I getting modlossed?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Oh god. I think it was our discussion in the Mafia Supersaint thread. =/ I feel like an idiot.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Gah. Stupid, stupid stupid.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Zajnet »

AGar wrote:
Zajnet wrote:I think we should just lynch quadz and go from there. If we lose because Mitsuru is manipulative scum, gg.
Really? That's all you have to say?
Yeah pretty much.

@Mitsuru/gandalf: :sadpanda:
My GTKAS
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Haschel Cedricson replaces Mitsuru Kirijo effective immeadiately.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Evenin', all.

I'm reading the thread now, but I would like Zajnet and AGar to post a quick summary of the major events in this game for me, preferably from memory.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Ugh I've been hectically busy again and will make a proper post later, but for the moment we're in mylo so let's just take our time today and not do anything rash.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 am

Post by AGar »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Evenin', all.

I'm reading the thread now, but I would like Zajnet and AGar to post a quick summary of the major events in this game for me, preferably from memory.
Uh... fuck off?

Read the thread yourself?

Sorry, I ain't posting a recap for you. The thread isn't even 20 pages long, and half of the posts are "Oh hey, I'll get here soon."

If I can read up on a 94 page large normal in full, you can spare 17.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am

Post by quadz08 »

Hey, I'm AGar, and I clearly don't recognize an attempt to get viewpoints from certain players.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 am

Post by AGar »

quadz08 wrote:Hey, I'm AGar, and I clearly don't recognize an attempt to get viewpoints from certain players.
Summary of major events =/= viewpoints.

Suspicions, reads and the like are viewpoints. He will find them when he reads up.

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 am

AGar wrote:
quadz08 wrote:Hey, I'm AGar, and I clearly don't recognize an attempt to get viewpoints from certain players.
Summary of major events =/= viewpoints.

Suspicions, reads and the like are viewpoints. He will find them when he reads up.
Ah, but list of events that YOU consider major, and the events that YOU decide are not major enough to focus on is a good starting point.

I'm collating some thoughts now.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 am

Anyhoo, I can confirm what MK said; I am indeed a roleblocker, and those were indeed my targets. If I'm understanding this set-up correctly, there aren't any protective roles left. So, we have one scum found in quadz.

Who is his partner? During my initial read I found the case on Zajnet to be compelling, and I found myself agreeing with the reasons TNM gave in post 312. However, quadz' quote here throws me off:
I'm good to hammer gandalf, with the prerequisite that we go after Zaj hardcore tomorrow if Gandalf flips town.
Quadz isn't in any danger here; I don't see why he would need to bus his partner. Instead this just comes across as an attempt to set up a mislynch. Therefore, Zaj is town.

Next I'll be looking at AGar. For now, though, lunch.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Anyhoo, I can confirm what MK said; I am indeed a roleblocker, and those were indeed my targets. If I'm understanding this set-up correctly, there aren't any protective roles left. So, we have one scum found in quadz.
Wait, what? Are you trying to base my alignment on how many protective roles have flipped/claimed? This is random mafia, meaning that the roles are, in fact, COMPLETELY RANDOM, in case you missed that statement about a half dozen times in the 17 pages of this game. That statement makes no sense.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

quadz08 wrote:
Wait, what? Are you trying to base my alignment on how many protective roles have flipped/claimed? This is random mafia, meaning that the roles are, in fact, COMPLETELY RANDOM, in case you missed that statement about a half dozen times in the 17 pages of this game. That statement makes no sense.
Here are the claims as they stand:
AGar: Paranoid Gun Owner
Zajnet: Tracker
quadz08: Bus Driver
Haschel Cedricson
Mitsuru Kirijo
: Roleblocker
totallynotmafia: Vanilla Townie
millar13: Mason

I (well, MK) blocked you last night, and none of the the other roles would prevent a nightkill. So when I say "there aren't any protective roles left", I'm not making some random guess on the state of the game; I'm compiling what six other people have said at separate times. Sure, maybe there's yet another doctor or something and they chose to lie about it during the claim. If that's the case, though, I imagine they'll say something before we lynch you.

Until then, your crazy (deliberate?) misunderstanding of what I was saying doesn't exactly help.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by AGar »

#415 is flailing scum. Let's lynch him, eh guys?

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 am

Post by quadz08 »

Oh. Gotcha. That was a misunderstanding; I missed the point you were trying to make.

And once again, shitty circumstances come to bite me. I am the town bus driver, as I've said before, and I have not used my ability on any night. There is no viable method of defense against this particular accusation; it does seem rather damning, I'll admit. However, here's a thought: what if Mitsuru/Haschel is a scum RB, who blocked me and didn't kill on purpose, knowing that it would cause a near-certain lynch, winning the game for scum (assuming we're in 4:2)?

I will further investigate this possiblity, as well as look into possible buddies and the scumminess of AGar and Zajnet.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Zajnet »

So one of Mitsuru/Haschel and quadz is scum. Cool. Lets look for their partner. AKA TNM.

UNVOTE: VOTE: [TNM]
My GTKAS
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Alright, well now I'm pretty much convinced Zaj is scum. I just can't imagine a town player putting a vote on someone with such a poor reason like that in mylo. MK/HC's explanation for the lack of NK makes sense, so I'm thinking the remaining scum may be Zaj and quadz.

Zaj and quadz have maintained a level of suspicion on each other throughout the game, but they've always managed to avoid voting each other when it counts.

Zajnet suspicious of quadz but not willing to vote him yet:
Zajnet wrote:#142 definitely pings my scumdar, more so than quadz has yet. I support the wagon, but I won't vote for him until I hear the claim.
Zaj does put quadz at L-1 in post 204, but only a few posts down:
Zajnet wrote:UNVOTE: quadz

I wasn't worried about scum (or anyone else for that matter) quickhammering
, and I wanted to garner reactions, specifically from vezok. I don't believe quadz is scum, but if y'all want to lynch him because of his claim, be my guest. I have reason to believe that vezok really is vanilla, but the way he's been acting is really scummy, so he could be a goon. I'll support his lynch, simply because he's either VT or scum, and in that case, he's the least damaging mislynch we could make, if its a mislynch.

VOTE: vezok
Bolded is mine. Pretty sure you can have no worries about scum hammering when you're voting for your scumbuddy.

Just before that Quadz voted for vez too:
quadz08 wrote:
Zajnet wrote: Think of it optimistically: You didn't get killed by the supersaintness because you weren't quite ready to vote yet. I for one don't really find you scummy for that HoS.
That was before my claim. This next one is after people have started wagoning me.
Zajnet wrote:#142 definitely pings my scumdar, more so than quadz has yet. I support the wagon, but I won't vote for him until I hear the claim.
He then hears the claim, and seems to defend me. (See his ISO #13 and #14)
Zajnet wrote:VOTE: quadz L-1.
And then, after 5 posts about millar and vezok (not mentioning me at all), he votes for me, putting me at L-1. I really don't understand his logic there, even if he is scum. It just seems like bad play.

vezok, on the other hand... holy sheeping, batman! That pretty much settles it for me. UNVOTE: VOTE: vezok
He casts his suspicion on Zaj, but votes for Vez instead...and this was right after Zaj had received two votes on him.

Here's more examples, i don't have enough time to go into any detail on them at the moment but I think they pretty much speak for themselves:
quadz08 wrote:Zaj, you're following popular opinion again. AGar
just
got finished talking about how the setup speculation was scummy, and I don't think anyone outside of me was looking at gandalf before that (and I was on him for lurking). In fact, in your next-to-last post, you say you can't get a read on gandalf. I don't buy it.

The TNM stuff is... unexpected, and different, which is good, but I'm a little unsure as to how you got that read on him. I currently have a null-townish read on him, and it's only townish because of his case of you, which seems pretty solid. I think you calling him out is at least somewhat OMGUS-based.

As per your request, I would like to inform you that I plan on hammering. Respond.

EDIT: Due to Mitsuru's Unvote, it appears that my vote will put you back at L-1. In that case:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zajnet

EDIT EDIT: Gosh dang. That was fast. Gandalf?
Zajnet wrote:Agreed, but don't worry about him today. Let's take care of Gandalf, and we'll deal with quadz tomorrow.
quadz08 wrote:I still think Zajnet is more likely to be scum, but I'm ok with a Gandalf lynch today, I think. Just as a word of caution, we're at 5-2 (we think) so a mislynch puts us at 3-2 tomorrow, which is lylo.
There's more (such as Zaj calling quadz town yesterday, but then saying we should just lynch him today (and then voting me)), but I've got to go to work now, so I'll finish it later. Despite the fact I'm pretty sure that at least Zaj is scum, no lynching may be the safest option at this point just in case, I need to think about it a bit more anyway.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm gonna say let's no lynch after further thought. We're likely in 4:2, no sense wasting a day.

I could easily see Quadz/Zaj scumteam at this point. Want to iso them both, and see how Zaj reacted to the Exe wagon.

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Well Zaj didn't post at all during the Exe wagon, which is why I think he probably went awol in order to avoid dropping the hammer.

The only thing that worries me about no lynching is erring on the side of caution, I'd hate to have the scum pegged and then still lose the game because of something unexpected happening at night. Having said that, the fact that neither Zaj nor quadz have suggested no lynching makes me like the idea more.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Zajnet »

totallynotmafia wrote:Well Zaj didn't post at all during the Exe wagon, which is why I think he probably went awol in order to avoid dropping the hammer.
I have a life. I am away for periods of time out doing stuff.
My GTKAS
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 am

Post by quadz08 »

I agree that a no-lynch seems to be the wisest choice. No one has exhibited any scummy (or particularly townie) behavior today, so my suspicions on Zajnet and AGar remained unchanged. The information we'll get tonight will hopefully be valuable.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”