Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

/confrim
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I've completed 1 game on here.
But I've been in 3 or 4 games with my friends on another site.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Everyone voting on the same people give me no read <_<
@CloudOcean:
I don't understand why you are voting the same as Skill?
Any reason?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Oh wow, my apologize, I read Skill, then read your, and for some reason didn't make that connection.
Sorry :<.
@ Jese: Why do you believe he is scum? Is it because he pointed out that el-sino was L-3?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Apologize for not posting, been under the weather.
@don_johnson: Explain your math process to vote against Mysterio.

Also it may be unsafe to assume someone on the bandwagon against el_simo is mafia. I don't think mafia would have joined a bandwagon so early on and may even try and lead us down the wrong path to focus on the bandwagon list while they are actually getting people to lynch the wrong ones.
But then again mafia could be stupid. I tend to think mafia are very intelligent, so I may be giving them too much credit.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Also it may be unsafe to assume someone on the bandwagon against el_simo is mafia. I don't think mafia would have joined a bandwagon so early on and may even try and lead us down the wrong path to focus on the bandwagon list while they are actually getting people to lynch the wrong ones.
But then again mafia could be stupid. I tend to think mafia are very intelligent, so I may be giving them too much credit.
All of this is WIFOM and distracting. Also the thought that "mafia are intelligent" needs to be thrown out the window. I have seen an increasing use of the "too scummy to be scum" defense for scummy players. Very few people are expert at this game, and people make mistakes.

I'm keeping my vote where it is, but watching Bunny and Raiv.
I apologize.
I do the WIFOM a lot, because I always second guess myself, but I'm always aware of each option in front of me, and want to make sure the town is open to that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Agree with it been distracting somewhat.
Their are some parts were I didn't have to post, it doesn't mean anything so yeah some of it is distracting.
But like I said I like everyone to be aware of each option the town can take.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Jase wrote:So bunny. Do you have any suspicions right now. So far you've been very very passive, and you haven't been going anywhere with the questions you've been asking. I've got to admit that it looks like you're just trying to look busy, but not really contributing. Scummy.

Scummy enough for me to
Vote: Bunnylover
Well I questioned Don_Johnson, but he hasn't been online to my knowledge to answer that question.
I'm suspicious of Raivann. I mean this player comes right off the back and already gives a list of who is town, who is mafia, and who is null. A little too early in the game to tell who is who even for an greatly experience player.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Jase wrote:Bunny: So then why aren't you voting him, or at least pursuing him in some way?
I usually don't vote until I can back it up or another player has built a solid case on someone. I can't pursue what Rai said because he stated "its a vibe". How do I make a case against "a vibe". Their nothing I can argue against that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

So CloudOcean do you believe their is scum on the people who had voted against El Simo?
I asked this because you stated that putting someone at L-1 on RVS isn't scummy.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Skill006 what is the point of saying that I'm sitting on the fence again <_<?
Its like your trying to get votes on me by that point <_<.
Trying to lead us down a wrong path are we?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

A vig claim on day 1, I can't tell if that a really good thing or really bad since we still have a doctor I'm leaning on the good side.
But in the games I'm playing on, everyone says not to lynch a PR claim the first day, so for now were just going have to believe in Don_Johnson claim.
Either way Mysterio is going to die, either by our lynch or by Don vig kill. Mysterio do you mind if you claim your role?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I still want Mysterio to claim what he is before people lynch him.
For all we know he could be another PR role.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Mysterio wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I still want Mysterio to claim what he is before people lynch him.
For all we know he could be another PR role.
Nope, just a VT. As such, I don't mind dieing if it means catching scum. Right now don is pushing my lynch while claiming vig. I don't get how this will help town at all. If he's not night killed, his claim only serves to save himself from retaliation tomorrow when I flip town, since you guys seem reluctant to lynch a vig. Either way, you guys are getting played.

Unvote

No choice but to fall back on Raivann, who just randomly unvoted me to vote Skill. Keep in mind that at the top of the page he says my lynch is a go, but then switches to Skill even though Skill hadn't posted anything in between. He then says I'm probably still scum. This sounds like he's hedging his bets in order to not look scummy for jumping on my wagon.

Vote: Raivann
I actually agree with you. It seems like Rai wants to get rid of Skill, then having you die by vig who is claimed by Don. No matter what Skill flips, Don will still target you because he believes you are scum which Rai is exploiting in my eye sight.
Vote: Raivann
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

cloudocean wrote:Nope I'm not scum! I disagree, I think it's a dumb question, as contemplating as to why scum didn't shoot you as it's distracting and built on WIFOM and frankly, it's a waste of time :)

Anyways, after doing a reread, I think Bunny needs to die.

vote: Bunny

More content would be nice.
I post when I have stuff to post :<
Sadly I haven't had a lot to post on.
Just curious, why would you ask for me to die, when its very obvious that Moongoose has clearly posted nothing at all?
Also is that your only reason for voting for me, that I have not posted content?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Scott Brosius wrote:Excellent, Bunny and mongoose magically reappear when a vote is placed/attacks are made on them. So I guess you guys are definitely watching the thread.

I don't understand the logic been used to vote against me ._.
Of course I will post when someone puts a vote on me without a reason, or when I want more explanation.
It wouldn't make sense if votes accumulated on me and I didn't do anything to try and stop it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

el simo wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Excellent, Bunny and mongoose magically reappear when a vote is placed/attacks are made on them. So I guess you guys are definitely watching the thread.

I don't understand the logic been used to vote against me ._.
Of course I will post when someone puts a vote on me without a reason, or when I want more explanation.
It wouldn't make sense if votes accumulated on me and I didn't do anything to try and stop it.
In otherwords you are both actively lurking, on purpose, posting only when you're under the spot light.

vote: Bunnylover
So because I have nothing to say, that mean I'm purposfully lurking?
If I have something to post, I will post it
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry my brother was using my computer for the majority of when you all posted.
As for the Don shooting, its really up to him. If he has a read on someone then he should take that shot, but granted only if he certain about who is scum. If he has any sort of doubts and we lynch a town today then he probably shouldn't take a shot so we have at least a small advantage over the scum.
As for me, I am nothing more then a vanilla town. I have no roles or power, except for votes.
Kinda upset that I'm going to be lynched over an idiotic reason. I have nothing to post, so I'm not going to post. If I have a question to ask I will ask, if not then I won't. If I find someone post to be an excellent post, then I will post that this is very good and probably go more into detail about it if I can, same with a terrible post that links someone to scum. Thinking my wagon got bandwagon to be honest, don't understand why I was chosen over Mongoose when I have been more active then him/her when this lynch is entirely based on activeness and post content, yet that doesn't seem to matter to anyone since no one really has questioned the wagon at all except for me which I got one response and that was "Out of all these pages you have nothing to say".
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

FakeGod I think you gave up a little too easily on your idea to catch scum :<.
When I saw your vote, I wasn't worried because I remembered your post back in the beginning of the page. It pretty much said in RVS you switch votes to the highest wagons, so I assumed you were going to use that same logic which would cause a scum to hammer (most likely).
It was an hour between FG post and Scott post, which means people had a chance to see that post which had me at L-1, it is a possibility that scum is already on my wagon which is why I didn't get hammer.
Any thought on that?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

el simo wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:It was an hour between FG post and Scott post, which means people had a chance to see that post which had me at L-1, it is a possibility that scum is already on my wagon which is why I didn't get hammer.
Any thought on that?
Yup. You have complained endlessly about timezones and not having time to reply, but find one hour ample time for the rest of us to take the opportunity to lynch you.
Um that wasn't me that was Mongoose. Read the thread more carefully please, I don't want to be lynched because you thought I was saying something that someone else said :<
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Scott Brosius wrote:
mongoose wrote:I never said it was suspicious for a VT to be in the game, I just said that for the mafia, you are most likely to claim VT over anything else, and as such it should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, my playing has been accused of scummy, though in the only other mafia game I have played in here (Smash bros), I have acted this way too, and just got lynched for it. Also, FG, how could I know you are going to flip VT. THe absolute best I COULD know,
if
I was mafia, is that you were town, nothing more.
Holy WIFOM where do I start. It doesn't matter how you act in other games (also shouldn't reference that game if it is still going on). That game has no bearing on this game. Also if you are mafia and FG is not also mafia, you pretty much know he's going to flip VT. What else will he flip? Town PR? Why couldn't he be SK?

Everyone needs to stop being so scummy. Bunny just because your wagon derailed doesn't excuse you from participating.
I'm not the only one who hasn't posted in awhile, stop focusing on just one person if your going to make a post that shifts spot lights to another person.
As for the how many VT their are, no one can know. This is a closed set-up which means for all we know everyone could be a vanilla townie. Sounds stupid, but I've played one game where the townies had only one person that had a PR, which happened to be the vig role.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

So Don, did you kill someone night 1?
I'm kinda confused by your post 386, you say you believed you were blocked both night.
Was the person you targeted night one the person who died?
If so, wouldn't that mean you weren't blocked night one?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

<_< Exactly how have I been scummy all game?
I can understand the lurking thing, but that isn't enough reason to lynch me. I've been trying to increase my activity, but its not so easy.
I don't know why I'm not dead if Don attempted to kill me. the only conclusion is that you were roled blocked by the mafia. You did put up a target list, maybe it would be better if we go after one of those three people.
Since the deaths so far have been VT's, I think the cop should announce who he/she has invistigated already so we can get some named clear then look at who is left.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Thats the thing, no one seems scummy.
In order of who is more townie that would be:
don_johnson
el simo
Scott Brosius
KageLord
Skill006
Bunnylover
mongoose

Its obvious that Don and El Simo are town, as they are the only ones who have come out with a pr claim, and were not counter claim. The PR that were claim are big ones, that scum would never do, as it is too risky for them.
Scott and Kage have been given content, and haven't done anything for me to suspect them.
As for us three that are left, me, Skill, Mongoose: We really haven't done nothing, which means we haven't proven that we are townies.
If we were to lynch people, I would say choose the ones that have been less townie then the others.
But of course, I will be excluding myself.

Unless this game doesn't even have power roles, their no reason to doubt El Simo claim unless someone counter claims :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I had claimed the day before this, I was a VT remember :D.
I'm iffy on the Don/Mongoose Mason vig claimed, just because I've never seen it before, but I believe it since its so strange, don't believe scum could come up with something like that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

mongoose wrote:I think hitting bunny lover is pretty safe too. We tried to kill him, because we thought he was scummy, and I think he hasnt exactly helped his claim today.

VOTE: bunnylover
x_x What do you mean i haven't helped my claim today?
I'm a VT, their is nothing that I can do to make you all believe that since their will be no interference with the game that I can do.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I don't like the Mongoose + Don, I just don't see how Vig + Mason would be even consider.
Vote: Mongoose

I doubt that would do anything, I just think something odd.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

:'(
Well depending on the number of scum, I would say we just may have lost this if their is 3, and if their is only 2 then we still have a chance if Don hits scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Yeah, Simo claim of doctor and not getting counter claim means their isn't any way he could be scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Your hopes will be crushed Kage :(
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Yeah scum won ;D.
Good job Scott ;D.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol I love how we just killed opa before he could do anything.
Only if we could have lynched El Simo to ruin his streak :(
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”