NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Wraith »

@nhammen: the comment on hiphop's random wagon wasn't meant to be defensive, it was meant to show that I didn't find it scummy or townie, but rather null.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Sebguer »

I'm back to actually being here- not up to date yet, though.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am

Post by hiphop »

unvote
can't lynch a cop. For all those who believe that the cop will be useless -In my last game there were 2 investigation roles claimed day 1, and and another one claimed day 2. It just so happens that there was a lot of pushing to lynch one of the claimed cops day 1. I was one of the guys that said no, we must give the cops a chance to use their powers before we try and lynch one of them. It just so happens that the real cop day 1 lived till endgame, and managed to never get rb. It doesn't matter how idiotic scum were in that game to let a claimed cop live without roleblocking, the fact remains that it can happen. So stop arguing over it and repeating oh the cop will be roleblocked, when you don't know that unless you are scum. Let the game happen.
Wraith wrote:8:
votes dana for wagon reasons

9: attacks Xite for voting dana despite suspecting Furcolow more
(hypocrisy, he votes for wagons for the sake of them being wagons)

10:
states that he votes for wagons because there are wagons
8. I felt that iso 2 alone deserved my vote, since he hasn't done anything to counter it IMO, but being that everybody who voted him gave that reason, why should I say it again? If a person is scummy and has a bw day 1 in this large of a game, then that lynch is fine with me.
9.Wrong. I attacked xite because he claimed that frank was bussing dana. I don't care, who you are, the only way it can be a bus is if both dana and frank are scum. Yet Frank is in the list not so sure scum. Why? His response was this
Xite91 wrote:Because, as I said, Frank could be just working
really
hard to get a townie lynched, as I only see newbscum doing this,
I'm not sure if that's the case
, but Frank does seem pretty newbish
Look what I bolded. His rebuttal basically comes back says my origninal point. Frank is bussing. Then again, why use someting in a case that he is not sure of?
Either way your analysis of iso 9 is bs.
10. Again wrong. I did not state my reason. Reading like that is just overeaching.
hiphop wrote:Really? Oh I do. In fact, you gave a reason that I may have with your first four words. A reason is a reason, is it not?
If you look at the above quote, you will find that I never actually gave a reason. I did say he gave me one, but i never said it was why I voted.

will vote later after i read a few iso's
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

I've only caught up to wraiths post, and he said he wants to see my reaction to the cop claim, so here it is:

I do not believe it whatsoever. I feel that dana is too simpleminded to even come up with that idea, or breadcrumb a good breadcrumb. I feel like that his scum team came up with that idea as a collective, or someone did and told him. Can scum talk right now? If they can't, I'm willing to back off at this point, though I see reasons we should still lynch him.

assuming he's a cop:
1) We get the most information out of his lynch, as it has definitely polarized the town the most
2) as a result of getting the most information, it would be the best wagon to analyze
3) with 24 people, he isn't our only cop imo, and he's probably going to die so no investigation

lynch him, or he dies night 1, what's the difference? would you all rather out more power roles through pressure?
If you all want to out all these "power roles" through wagons, why don't we just fucking claim?
Sorry for the tone, but I'm a little ticked off you all are letting this liar off the hook.

assuming he is not a cop:
1) his team will be down to 4 or 5 members, probably 4 imo. They will be closer to 1 KP (they should have 2-3... 3 would be imba unless town has a lot of O.P. roles)
2) we can lynch people who buddied with him. Not people who he buddied with, though, as scum buddies with town
3) it would pretty much confirm a few people to me, like jdodge, or porochaz.

I know bussing is a possibility, but if they wanted to bus he wouldn't be coming out with this claim. The fact that the wagon has shifted off of him so easily when he got close to being lynched makes me expect Wickedestjr with UA and Dana if Dana is scum. The reason I suspect him at all is because of how he shifted his vote away. I'd have to find the post, but it stuck out in my head.

Another person I would be up for lynching could possibly be Xite. I am not going to vote him, as I think he's voting me, and I don't want to OMGUS, but I'm definitely going to
FoS
: Xite. He was my #2 target at the point when WickedestJr was interrogating him in the first couple of pages. He seemed like slippery scum at that point. I would want to see what he flipped to see what WickedestJr's alignment was. I know nothing is 100%, and you have to take into consideration a lot of possibilities, and adapt to them, but I'm fairly sure they're not both going to be scum. I am more suspicious of WickedestJr than I was, but he could be a faith as easily as he could be scum in my eyes, so I'm definitely not going to vote him or FoS him publicly. I am just a little bit more suspicious of him than I was, which puts him from a leaning town read to around a neutral or null read.

I am not changing my vote at this time, as I have said that I am not going to change it. There is a lot of information flowing around in this game so far for a day 1, we just need to, as a town, collectively go back and scumhunt.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Dana, what in your opinion is the purpose of a breadcrumb?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 am

Post by hiphop »

Frank-no. You cannot lynch a claimed cop day 1. I really do not care how scummy the guy is, it cannot happen. Think about it, if he really is a cop you are taking away the only chance he has of using his role. i would rather let scum do that. Besides if he is scum, he isn't the only one, so attack someone other than the claimed cop.

Not only that, but i doubt you will get the support to lynch dana now that he has claimed cop.

I find the the breadcrumb un-informative. The fact is he claimed cop. That is all that matters.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he doesnt die, and there's no protection, he's scum
if he actually is a cop, they will stack their kills on him
therefore, if he is a cop, he won't ever be able to investigate at all, as he's going to die
by lynching him, we are protecting our other power roles from being lynched

and yes, i can lynch a claimed cop day 1 if he is lying
i believe he is lying
i can lynch danakillsu on day 1
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

But lynching a claimed power role would be ridiculous as well. Put it this way we will be lynching you before we lynch him today. How would you know if he is lying? You cannot be sure. Yet you still want the lynch. That's not cool. Im currently on the fence whether I should be voting you or hiphop. I will be looking through your posts soon.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.

you are also close-minded if you think that it is impossible to lynch someone for a fakeclaim, which is obviously a fakeclaim, due to a shitty ass breadcrumb

you make me sick
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Here's the short version, Frankie. Only Scum want to kill a claimed cop. Change your mind, fast
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

EBWOP: Claimed Cop on Day 1
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 am

Post by hiphop »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Here's the short version, Frankie. Only Scum want to kill a claimed cop. Change your mind, fast
Only scum want to lynch claimed cop day 1.
Fixed for you, but other than that, you are correct. And Frankie the claimed cop is not useless. My last game is proof of that.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am

Post by hiphop »

I guess you beat me to it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote Frank
hiphop has started being useful, although his last ninja post is not good.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

Post by hiphop »

Porochaz wrote:
vote Frank
Just because of the cop claim, or is there more?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

the cop claims enough.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Porochaz wrote:the cop claims enough.
This, though I'm waiting on his reaction to my post before voting
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Mysterio »

Furcolow wrote:he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he actually is a cop, they will stack their kills on him
therefore, if he is a cop, he won't ever be able to investigate at all, as he's going to die

and yes, i can lynch a claimed cop day 1 if he is lying
i believe he is lying
i can lynch danakillsu on day 1
This is called tunneling, not to mention you're ignoring many different factors in order to try and simplify the game into something that isn't mafia. Couple this with your insistence on dana being sure fire scum and I'm forced to conclude that you are bussing.

Vote: Frank
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 am

Post by hiphop »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
porochaz- i would rather do the above, unless he has other scumtells, that have not come out.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Robbnva wrote:ok reading back it looks like the bandwagon on the claimed cop is not very good one, now of course he could be lying. on day 1 large games I usually go for the inactives or something that strikes me as odd.

and Kise's posts have seemed like he is just trying to post to not go inactive but not contributing anything worthwhile and trying to stay under the radar
This is a really bad post. It is basically a bunch of words that say nothing at all.
Porochaz wrote:Do we really honestly need the iso's? Why not comment on the game as a whole rather than comment on a person a day as they aren't very interesting.
QFT. Also, we are three RL days into the game. Can this wait until we have more information to work with?

@post 304 - Another useless post from Robbnva.
Wraith wrote:
38: doesn't believe cop claim

1: Furc's been single-mindedly focused on dana and UA pretty much the entire game, and almost all of his posts are attacks on them or restatements of his attacks. However, his cases against dana were far better than dana's cases against him. I want to see how he reacts to the cop claim and bandwagon falling apart.

2: Also, just because I believe the claim for now doesn'tmean my suspicions are dropped. That was some of the worst play as a cop I've seen.
1: Furcolow did react to dana's cop claim. You even include in the list of his posts. I've even bolded it.

2: So, you believe his cop claim, but also suspect him to be scum. How can you believe both?
UltimaAvalon wrote:At the moment, my top suspect is Frank. I'll admit it could be because several of his attacks were against me, however, the majority of them sounded like they were coming from a raving lunatic, and left me with the impression he was Scum at worst, and anti-town at best. After the initial re-read, I've decided that I'm never going to read anything before Page 7 again. I also noticed a few players gave me mixed signals, and that will be investigated after lunch.

Then why not vote him? It must be better than your current vote which is on yourself. Unless you are scum of course.
Bunnylover wrote:1: Some people like to pressure and attack other for the smallest detail was what I was saying in the second. 2: Well of course I would find anyone who is suspicious and accusing me of stuff suspicious.
1: So basically you are admitting that you aren't giving your reads because you don't want to get attacked.

2: I'm attacking you. Why have you been claiming that you have no opinions yet?
nhammen wrote:On Singersinger: yeah, that was parroting. Do you have any other comment than that?
On Benmage: I don't do gut
On Bunnylover: I keep going back and forth on this guy. One moment I think he is newb Scum that is having a hard time faking Town. Next moment I think he is newb Town that doesn't even know how to scumhunt. And then back.
On UA: I don't remember much about his play other than him getting involved in that whole huge argument to nowhere.
Regarding Singersigner: Nope. Is there something else I should have commented on?
Regarding Benmage: Expect a lot of it from me. :D
Regarding Bunnylover: Well, he has 'Mafia Scum' under his name so he should have enough experience to know what kind of scumtells he needs to be looking for and should be capable of having some reads 11 pages into the game.
Regarding UA: Well, he waited until page 12 to give his first game relevant opinion on a player, but still seems to be compfortable having his vote on himself.

Also, woah! Fourteen posts in the last 20 minutes. I'll get to those in a different post.
-Wickedestjr
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

his arrogance and the "splaffing" - the rubbish metaphors/ the useless multiple postings - help
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Porochaz »

hiphop wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
porochaz- i would rather do the above, unless he has other scumtells, that have not come out.
I dont think it matters.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Furcolow wrote:I do not believe it whatsoever. I feel that dana is too simpleminded to even come up with that idea, or breadcrumb a good breadcrumb. I feel like that his scum team came up with that idea as a collective, or someone did and told him. Can scum talk right now? If they can't, I'm willing to back off at this point, though I see reasons we should still lynch him.
This insult is really uncalled for. You have proved nothing.
Furcolow wrote:I am not going to vote him, as I think he's voting me, and
I don't want to OMGUS
, but I'm definitely going to FoS: Xite.
:O

Furcolow, as others have stated, you shouldn't be basing every single one of your reads off the assumption that dana is scum. Dana is probably town and you need to stop tunneling.
Furcolow wrote:he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he actually is a cop,
they will stack their kills on him

I can link you to several games in which a cop claimed and survived the night after. One of which, a newbie game, the cop claimed day 1, the scum didn't have a roleblocker, and they kept the cop alive two nights until he was lynched for what I recall was because he was kept alive so long. Secondly, if there
is
a roleblocker this is a good reason to keep Dana alive. This is no good reason to lynch him. Also, some doctors protect against all kills. Also, the bolded is a slip. How do you know there are multiple groups in this game? I thought you were town, but you seem to be using any bad argument you can to try and get dana lynched.
Furcolow wrote:Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.
You think hiphop is town?
Porochaz wrote:
vote Frank
I dislike this vote switch. hiphop hasn't posted anything this page aside from defending himself and explaining why lynching the cop is bad. Is that really useful enough for you? I find it hard to believe you are actually satisfied.
-Wickedestjr
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

His defence is enough to keep me content for now. The problem is that Franks opinions are a much more pressing matter at the moment.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Porochaz, you voted him for not contributing. The points he defended against weren't points you listed as reasons for voting him. Also, he still hasn't contributed hardly any, so your unvote indicates to me that you don't really care.
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”