NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Furl: since it's not in the rules, I'm assuming scum can only talk if they have an encryptor.
green shirt thursdays
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Furcolow »

I'd like moderator clarification on scum's ability to talk

And you shall get none. -Mod
Last edited by Flameaxe on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Wraith »

@Wicked:

1. When I noticed that I added "and the bandwagon falling apart" to the sentence. As you can see, he's continuing to push for the lynch.

2. Just because he's made a claim and I believe it (for now) doesn't mean he isn't lying. Like I said, that was some terrible cop play and a flimsy breadcrumb, but I assume that scum aren't evil masterminds that plant the seeds of future plots early on (like breadcrumbs), I assume that they improvise as they go. If he continues his scummy play, While I believe he is town for now, I'm keeping my eye on him.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

mafia don't have multiple KP with 24 people? If they don't, this setup is pretty broken.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:Porochaz, you voted him for not contributing. The points he defended against weren't points you listed as reasons for voting him. Also, he still hasn't contributed hardly any, so your unvote indicates to me that you don't really care.
Im not really getting your point. I voted him for not contributing and whilst he hasn't produced anything new at least he has produced a defence, its not much but even then I changed my vote to Frank because since my vote, Frank has become a better candidate. I still care about the hiphop case, just not as much as I care for Frank.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Also, on the votes coming onto me, whatever. I know I'm town, and I've been attempting to post better. All you all by voting me is going to increase my spam/one liners and decrease my ability to scumhunt and be offensive because you'll be putting me on the defensive.

I'm a better candidate because you're scum seeking a mislynch, porochaz
Since dana will surely not be lynched because people are gullible
unvote

I'm going to
vote porochaz
for being suspicious of someone I know is town (myself!)

I guess it's OMGUS, but I really don't give a shit. Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

KP? Kill protection? If they don't have it then the setup ain't broken. However your two posts on this page are pointless and don't have any reason for being there. Regardless of the answers it doesnt really change my thoughts on you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

kill power
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

3 would be too much with 24 in a normal
2 would be just right with 5 mafia
i'm assuming as much, since i've setup games before

this could be higher or lower based on what/how many power roles we have
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:Also, on the votes coming onto me, whatever. I know I'm town, and I've been attempting to post better. All you all by voting me is going to increase my spam/one liners and decrease my ability to scumhunt and be offensive because you'll be putting me on the defensive.

I'm a better candidate because you're scum seeking a mislynch, porochaz
Since dana will surely not be lynched because people are gullible
unvote

I'm going to
vote porochaz
for being suspicious of someone I know is town (myself!)

I guess it's OMGUS, but I really don't give a shit. Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
Oh jeez, this is going to be fun. Well, no it isn't, because your votes sucks in more than an OMGUS kinda way. You realise that although I haven't "contributed" as much as you, I have contributed more than at least half the other players so your "point" if you can call it that is worse than watching someone eating cat sick then being sick themselves and then eating the regurgitated cat sick.

Also the "your scum because I know Im town" argument is ridiculously old and doesn't prove or disprove anything. Stop throwing a strop.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@Frank, Porochaz isn't the only one who suspects you. Why are you picking him out to vote against? Do you have no other reads besides your massive tunneling on dana?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Furcolow wrote:kill power
Furcolow wrote:3 would be too much with 24 in a normal
2 would be just right with 5 mafia
i'm assuming as much, since i've setup games before

this could be higher or lower based on what/how many power roles we have
Ah okay, well my point still stands, there doesn't need to be multiple kill powers.

Here's the thing, Im betting you've set up games elsewhere, where games last maybe a fortnight if your fortunate and in a 24 player game 15 town power roles seems like a good idea. How many games have you set up on this site? How many large normal setups have you even looked at on
this
site?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: Furcolow

Agree that hiphop has been posting more and better and now some people will help me lynch Frankscum.
@ Wickedest
The purpose is showing that you knew what you would claim beforehand, leaving three possibilities.
1. You are scum who limited himself to one claim.
2. You are who you claimed to be.
3. You are scum with a fakeclaim.
3 doesn't make any sense, so that means I have shown that I am one of the first two things. It doesn't make it a ton more likely, but it does make it somewhat more likely that I am telling the truth. Any suggestions on whom I should target tonight if we lynch Furcolow? I will not tell you who I am actually going to target until D2, but I would like some suggestions.
Furcolow's bizzare speculation that scum probably have more than 1 kill is very scummy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Mysterio wrote:@Frank, Porochaz isn't the only one who suspects you. Why are you picking him out to vote against? Do you have no other reads besides your massive tunneling on dana?
UA and Xite are my #2 and #3
I guess my vote on porochaz was stupid :\
unvote

i love how dana jumps on the bandwagon
you guys are really letting him off the hook
i am going to claim if i get 1 more vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

Damn it, there is only a 1/24 chance we hit scum today. I think there is a low chance Furcolow is one of them, and a mislynch of Furcolow would give us NOTHING. Everyone has a good reason to suspect him so if he flips town we can't really analyze the wagon as well as a normal mislynch.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also, there are what, THREE people who haven't posted yet? Anyone up for a pressure wagon on one of them? I have a strong feeling at least one of them is scum.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the three lurkers were ALL scum, and we were town fighting amongst ourselves?
Show

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Porochaz wrote:Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Because not everyone plays the same way as you :)

I am with you on that, Wraith.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Wraith wrote:Also, there are what, THREE people who haven't posted yet? Anyone up for a pressure wagon on one of them? I have a strong feeling at least one of them is scum.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the three lurkers were ALL scum, and we were town fighting amongst ourselves?
Lynch all Lurkers sucks,
Furcolow wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Why? You don't even have a handful of votes.
Because not everyone plays the same way as you :)

I am with you on that, Wraith.
No not everyone plays the same way as me, but premature claim - basically the same as premature ejaculation.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Shanba wrote:xite, do you believe the claim or not? It wasn't entirely clear to me from your post where you mentioned it.
No, but I will wait to push a lynch until I see a few more flips.

singersigner wrote:
Furcolow wrote:wow, you all realize believed that fakeclaim and breadcrumb? *facepalm*
Haven't we all been saying that it's not necessarily a belief in the claim, but more so a disbelief in lynching a claimed cop D1? Most of it's been skepticism, with Bunnylover basically laying out why it would be unwise to lynch him D1, anyway. I don't know why you would think otherwise...

Stop acting like you
know
you've got scum; both his and your cases on each other were weak. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you two are playing some wacked up scum-team game with each other, crucifying one to make the other look that much more innocent.
Polly wanna cracker???
flinter wrote:If this claim is indeed fake, and there is a cop around, I would ask him not to counterclaim. It wouldn't make sense as dana wouldn't be the most valuable scum, and the cop could do some major damage to the scumteam in a large game (he stays alive for longer, and might save up a few results).

Does anybody know if the mod is known for using cops?
First bit: I'm debating coming after you based on some meta-type ideas I recently saw.

This is a dumb question. It doesn't matter if he is or not because he could or could not be here.

Wraith wrote:It's a hard bargain, but I think I'll believe the claim, for now.
Unvote

Sorry, meant to post more ISOs but got wrapped up in another game, then had a thing last night. Getting on a couple right now. Hiphop and Furcolow.
I lol'd a little when I saw you saying you're gonna ISO two of the biggest suspects in the game so far
Wraith wrote:9: attacks Xite for voting dana despite suspecting Furcolow more
(hypocrisy, he votes for wagons for the sake of them being wagons)

Hiphop is either blatant scum trying to slip under the radar or really dumb town who won't contribute until Day 2. His single-minded crusade for a bandwagon of some kind is unsettling.
9: I never voted dana. Also, it was based on something he thought was a contradiction, which I totally understand his thought process for.
blatant scum trying to slip under the radar? How does that even work?

As for your next ISO
Don't ISO people unless you're going to point out what in the ISO you don't like. That was just a waste of space IMHO
Bunnylover wrote:Guess I got ahead of myself, but more then likely the cop would get lynch after claiming, then coming up empty handed, right?
Could I have sworn at least two people had stated it :<
Do you really wanna start WIFOM? There are a lot of things that could happen. Which I'm going to show in my next post.
nhammen wrote: 1) He's asking why the AtE was scummy. You can't just say, it's scummy because I think it was scummy. Well... you kinda did, but still!
2) Yeah, it kinda looks like distancing... but, talking about distancing before even seeing a flip is called confirmation bias.
3) Agree. Too scummy to be scum is not a good argument.
1) I said it was the combined posts. ISO me. I can't explain it, you have to read it.
2) What if I get NK'd? Then you won't have my opinion on people. That is not pro-town at all. Plus, if I'm scum it's info for the town as well. You telling me not to say it is just you saying you don't want information in every scenario imaginable.
3) :nerd:

danakillsu wrote:
unvote vote: hiphop

He's not just a lurker, he's a scummy one, too. And I'm not getting anywhere by voting for Frankscum. Would be willing to vote for Wraith if a decent wagon got started, or obviously for Frank.
"Don't mind me, I'm just trying to make sure attention stays on someone else"
hiphop wrote:9.Wrong. I attacked xite because he claimed that frank was bussing dana. I don't care, who you are, the only way it can be a bus is if both dana and frank are scum. Yet Frank is in the list not so sure scum. Why? His response was this
Xite91 wrote:Because, as I said, Frank could be just working
really
hard to get a townie lynched, as I only see newbscum doing this,
I'm not sure if that's the case
, but Frank does seem pretty newbish
Look what I bolded. His rebuttal basically comes back says my origninal point. Frank is bussing. Then again, why use someting in a case that he is not sure of?
Either way your analysis of iso 9 is bs.
Because I'm sure of frank, just not dana yet. I have to wait to see some flips first.

Furcolow wrote:I've only caught up to wraiths post, and he said he wants to see my reaction to the cop claim, so here it is:
I'll be giving my whole mafia theory based on this post after the post you're reading now.

Furcolow wrote:Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.

you are also close-minded if you think that it is impossible to lynch someone for a fakeclaim, which is obviously a fakeclaim, due to a shitty ass breadcrumb

you make me sick

Oh yeah, because you're sooo protown /sarcasm

Furcolow wrote:
I'd like moderator clarification on scum's ability to talk
Really? Idiot.

Frank needs to shut up and die, wraith is a definite scumbuddy
Myst: He suspected me and a few others that voted him earlier too

Stay tuned for mafia theory 101!
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Furcolow »

We have differences on what a premature claim is evidently
I don't believe they exist if you're not lying
I feel like the hardest thing for scum to survive in is when there are organized town activity, claims, and togetherness
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

xite, stop the ad hom right now
vote: xite
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Jesus Christ, this game moves way too fast.
green shirt thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well I think Ill use JDodges well used

THATS BULLSHIT

button. Lets let the scum know where out power roles are.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Wraith »

*confusing self with thought*

I need to take a break. I'm obviously doing things too fast (ie my ISOs, which are definitely not as good as some in my previous games).

@Xite: If I was scum with Furcolow, I would not be doing this much defending. I just think he's a bad D1 lynch. Personally I think he should vigkilled during a later night because he draws so much damn fire from everyone. It'll be very easy for the scum to manipulate the town into lynching him. I'm assuming Furcolow is town because he's too easy to lynch. If he was scum he wouldn't attract this much attention to himself. Therefore, I believe at least one or two scum are part of the "lynch Furcolow" mob.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”