NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Furcolow wrote:a vig would hit you because you're either dumb town or scum
i would not be flipping scum, i would be flipping town
quit stating lies
Oh, I'm dumb town for pointing out the most obvscum player in the game?
Yeah, it's just too easy, right? /sarcasm
I'm not too sure about that second line.
No u.

singersigner wrote:I think posting a list of who you think is aligned where is seriously one of the worst moves you could possibly do on this site. Seriously, are you just coaching your scum buddies for if/when you get lynched today, so they know who you'd like to focus on after you're gone? Or are you that dumb of a townie that you're giving scum everything to make their strategy with?
You know what, the coaching thing I can see.
Instead of "vig Xite" he means, "scum, kill xite" :P

Showing your opinions on people is not that bad a thing IMHO, if helps town read the people giving the information, and if they're scum, it gives town a good amount of information, as well. The way he's going about it though, I can definitely see it as terribad scum coaching
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, give me advice on how to convince you all i'm town when i am town and in fear of mislynch
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Everything you're doing? It's scummy. There's your advice
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Scummy =/= Scum
I felt like I had a good case on dana
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Wraith wrote:@Wicked:

1. When I noticed that I added "and the bandwagon falling apart" to the sentence. As you can see, he's continuing to push for the lynch.

2. Just because he's made a claim and I believe it (for now) doesn't mean he isn't lying. Like I said, that was some terrible cop play and a flimsy breadcrumb, but I assume that scum aren't evil masterminds that plant the seeds of future plots early on (like breadcrumbs), I assume that they improvise as they go. If he continues his scummy play, While I believe he is town for now, I'm keeping my eye on him.
1. "and the bandwagon falling apart" addition to your sentence doesn't change anything. Furcolow already did react.
2. Okay.
Porochaz wrote:Im not really getting your point. I voted him for not contributing and whilst he hasn't produced anything new at least he has produced a defence, its not much but even then I changed my vote to Frank because since my vote, Frank has become a better candidate. I still care about the hiphop case, just not as much as I care for Frank.
It still doesn't make much sense to me. hiphop defended against another players point doesn't contribute despite you voting him for contributing, and you switch your vote. Honestly I think the only reason you switched was because you felt the attention shifting from him to Furcolow.
Furcolow wrote:Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
I just skimmed Porochaz in iso, and while he has contributed, he hasn't given any of his reads despite being one of the most active in the game. Also he has been taking part in all the popular bandwagons.
Unvote. Vote: Porochaz.

danakillsu wrote:The purpose is showing that you knew what you would claim beforehand, leaving three possibilities.
When should you breadcrumb in your opinion?
Wraith wrote:Damn it, there is only a 1/24 chance we hit scum today.
Why?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Wickedestjr wrote:Also he has been taking part in all the popular bandwagons.
While I agree that he could be seen as more than just null, I do not agree with the above quote. Do you mean all the two popular wagons? Both with many legitimate reasons for a vote? And the second one starting after the first claimed cop?
How about some other reasons?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Dammit EBWOP
Furcolow wrote:Scummy =/= Scum
I felt like I had a good case on dana
Felt? Why the past tense if you're still saying you think he's scum?
multiple scummy things usually = scum
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Xite wrote:If there are more, I can see a group of 3 masons (confirmed or unconfirmed, but more than likely all town) and/or 1 town RBer
It is likely that if there is a mason group in this game, it only has two people in it. I don't think I've ever seen a larger mason group before and my last 24 player game I was a mason and had only one partner.
Xite wrote:but I am willing to bet that it is a single scumgroup of 7.
:O I seriously doubt this. Town would have a very hard time winning a game like this even with power roles.
Robbnva wrote:right now I am sticking with my vote on Kise, but I think the interaction earlier between Jdodge and Benmage was quite a neat exchange, Benmage is someone I am gonna keep my eye on for a while.
I don't recall you actually voting for Kise.
Bunnylover wrote:idk, I don't get why Wraith is pushing us to vig Frank so much, makes Frank look scummy and makes Wraith looks scum even after flipping Frank.
Why does that make Furcolow look scummy?
Kise wrote:I don't think hiphop is being random...
First of all, this only responds to one of the points I brought up. Secondly, how could you have taken hiphop's vote seriously when it was the first post after the game began?
Furcolow wrote:wickedestjr - scum with nhammen and bunnylover possibly
Why am I scum? Also, why are you pairing me with the person I had just been voting?
Furcolow wrote:Robnnva - Seems like scum to me.
Three posts later Furcolow wrote:Robnnva feels like a townie to me, but he hasn't posted like a townie should.
???
Xite wrote:While I agree that he could be seen as more than just null, I do not agree with the above quote. Do you mean all the two popular wagons? Both with many legitimate reasons for a vote? And the second one starting after the first claimed cop?
How about some other reasons?
I don't have any other reasons. The vote for Furcolow from Porochaz looked very opportunistic in particular because he had no reason to unvote hiphop as I have already explained.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by flinter »

Furcolow wrote:Also, on the votes coming onto me, whatever. I know I'm town, and I've been attempting to post better. All you all by voting me is going to increase my spam/one liners and decrease my ability to scumhunt and be offensive because you'll be putting me on the defensive.

I'm a better candidate because you're scum seeking a mislynch, porochaz
Since dana will surely not be lynched because people are gullible
unvote

I'm going to
vote porochaz
for being suspicious of someone I know is town (myself!)

I guess it's OMGUS, but I really don't give a shit. Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
It is a strange world, that OMGUS is only percieved as bad because others vote you for it. OMGUS is quite unproductive. In this case, multiple people have expressed doubts about you, and you pick the one voting for you, which happens to be the towniest of the bunch. The "Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me" is in my opinion a lie. Furcolow, your contributions have been on a very small portion of the game, and 80% of your posts are about Dana. This OMGUS is a bad one, I'd like you to unvote and reread the thread.
danakillsu wrote:@ Wickedest
The purpose is showing that you knew what you would claim beforehand, leaving three possibilities.
1. You are scum who limited himself to one claim.
2. You are who you claimed to be.
3. You are scum with a fakeclaim.
3 doesn't make any sense, so that means I have shown that I am one of the first two things. It doesn't make it a ton more likely, but it does make it somewhat more likely that I am telling the truth. Any suggestions on whom I should target tonight if we lynch Furcolow? I will not tell you who I am actually going to target until D2, but I would like some suggestions.
Furcolow's bizzare speculation that scum probably have more than 1 kill is very scummy.
Dana, you cleverly avoid mentioning point 1. Scum pretending to be a cop would worry if he would be believed. A town cop should be worried about how he is about to be killed at night.

Town really has very little incentive to "prove" that his claim is truthfull. Scum does.
Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:If this claim is indeed fake, and there is a cop around, I would ask him not to counterclaim. It wouldn't make sense as dana wouldn't be the most valuable scum, and the cop could do some major damage to the scumteam in a large game (he stays alive for longer, and might save up a few results).

Does anybody know if the mod is known for using cops?
First bit: I'm debating coming after you based on some meta-type ideas I recently saw.

This is a dumb question. It doesn't matter if he is or not because he could or could not be here.
Sorry xite, could you explain what meta-type ideas you are talking about? As far as I know, we haven't played together.

I didn't think the question was dumb. If the mod hates the cop, and won't use it in his setup (I'm certain I read about someone who wouldn't), we would have one caught scum. If not, nothing would be lost.
Bunnylover wrote:idk, I don't get why Wraith is pushing us to vig Frank so much, makes Frank look scummy and makes Wraith looks scum even after flipping Frank.
I'm going to post my opinion (OMG I'M POSTING SOMETHING?!)
I believe Wraith is scum by his current action. He knows that no one will follow his plan to lynch himself, so he going to try and stop Frank lynch, which he knows he can't, so when Frank is flip and shows townie (assuming that he is townie), everyone will lean that Wraith is townie. This would only work if Wraith is mafia because he knows who is townie and who is his scumbuddy.
I'm more then sure I was thinking more, but it seem that I can't remember is, but thats the jest of it.
Like I said in my first post, I will only post if I am more then sure the person is scum, and this is what I believe in.
Vote Wraith
why is your post full of excuses? You don't knoooow, and you wanted to say more but you forgooot, and oh yes, you are quite certian he is scum.

This seems like a "I have to vote but I haven't yet found a scummy player to savely vote on" post. The vote is at the end of this post to help the mod find it.
singersigner wrote:I think posting a list of who you think is aligned where is seriously one of the worst moves you could possibly do on this site. Seriously, are you just coaching your scum buddies for if/when you get lynched today, so they know who you'd like to focus on after you're gone? Or are you that dumb of a townie that you're giving scum everything to make their strategy with?
Vote Singer
. Sorry singer, but this post makes no sense unless you are trying to keep the pressure on Furcolow. Are you really going to comment on every post of Furcolow and say it is scummy, while you ignore the rest of the game?

FoS Bunnylover
. the bunny's saved you ;)
please, don't kill me.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Xite91 wrote:Okay, so I think that we should either decide on a frank or a wraith lynch
Out of the two, wraith is superior.

Why is Furc so scummy except the blatant AtE and insistence that danakillsu is scum and the lynch for today? Because I think AtE is a nulltell and insistence is a towntell to be honest.

(That's directed at anyone, not just Xite.)
danakillsu wrote:Yeah, scummy as he is, Wraith isn't really the lynch for today. If you're voting for Wraith, you should be voting for Frank. In the last two pages I see: Frankscum Wraithscum Xitetown Porochaztown Robbnull. Consider this a catchup post.
I don't understand this one. If you think Wraith is scum, why is he not the lynch?
bunnylover wrote:idk, I don't get why Wraith is pushing us to vig Frank so much,
makes Frank look scummy
and makes Wraith looks scum even after flipping Frank.
I'm going to post my opinion (OMG I'M POSTING SOMETHING?!)
I believe Wraith is scum by his current action. He knows that no one will follow his plan to lynch himself, so he going to try and stop Frank lynch, which he knows he can't,
so when Frank is flip and shows townie
(assuming that he is townie), everyone will lean that Wraith is townie. This would only work if Wraith is mafia because he knows who is townie and who is his scumbuddy.
I'm more then sure I was thinking more, but it seem that I can't remember is, but thats the jest of it.
Like I said in my first post, I will only post if I am more then sure the person is scum, and this is what I believe in.
Vote Wraith
I agree with where you have placed your vote.

However, how you got there isn't that great. Actually, it smells like a contradiction. Check out what I bolded and see if you can see what I'm talking about.
Furcolow wrote:ConfidAnon - Isn't this the person I asked to contribute by asking the mod to prod them at 25 hours? If it is, it's funny, because I don't remember them really posting anything.
Try reading the thread. I don't really do multiple posts in a day for this game, especially because of the size. However, I think what I have to contribute is worth reading.
Furcolow wrote:a vig would hit you because you're either dumb town or scum
i would not be flipping scum, i would be flipping town
quit stating lies
If an anthology of terrible mafia posts were ever compiled, I would nominate this to go in it.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

Furcolow wrote:Robnnva feels like a townie to me, but he hasn't posted like a townie should.
ok so couple of questions

1. You first said I was scummy, why? - cause only thing I have really said is that mafia would probably try and lay low, this tactic is used all the time where I play

2. How should a townie post? Should I follow your stellar example? :facepalm:

3. Those in glass houses should not throw stones OR pot, meet kettle. I think both applies to you

My original post was off my earlier reads, I remembered you calling someone an idiot and no way would mafia be so bold as to be that confrontational like that.

Than reading back, not wanting to beleive the role claim, made me rethink my position

see Mr. Frank, if you are going to accuse somebody of being scummy, you need to back it up with a reason. Just saying so and so is scummy or if so and so is town, he isn't posting like it, just isn't going to fly with me

because if you are actually town, you have failed the rest of us cause quite a few people doubt you right now.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Im not really getting your point. I voted him for not contributing and whilst he hasn't produced anything new at least he has produced a defence, its not much but even then I changed my vote to Frank because since my vote, Frank has become a better candidate. I still care about the hiphop case, just not as much as I care for Frank.
It still doesn't make much sense to me. hiphop defended against another players point doesn't contribute despite you voting him for contributing, and you switch your vote. Honestly I think the only reason you switched was because you felt the attention shifting from him to Furcolow.
Furcolow wrote:Porochaz hasn't contributed at all this game in comparison to me, so he is a much better lynch than myself.
I just skimmed Porochaz in iso, and while he has contributed, he hasn't given any of his reads despite being one of the most active in the game. Also he has been taking part in all the popular bandwagons.
Unvote. Vote: Porochaz.
Well lets see, I thought dana was scum up until the cop claim, then I decided to vote bunny for activelurking, then shanba showed me hiphop, I changed my vote, both these previous two votes were mainly pressure votes, as I said before, the Lynch All Lurkers mentality is a stupid one. Then Frank made a comment which pushed him above both hiphop and bunny accordingly so I changed my vote, I was one of the first on both wagons and I explained both votes. (iso 7 for dana and 28, 30-31 for frank). As for my "reads" generally my vote is a good indication of that.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Wickedest
I already pretty much answered that. You should breadcrumb when you're town who wants to make his claim seem less like a scum fakeclaim or when you're scum who wants to make his claim seem less like a fakeclaim. It doesn't help you a ton, but it does help you some.
@ Flinter
That is a really dumb statement. What do you mean only scum would care about supporting his claim? What good would I do to the town as a cop if no one believed I was a cop?
@ ConfidAnon
Well, for one thing, I said Wraith and Furc were both scum, and I have to choose one of them. But for another thing, if Furc flips town somehow it partially clears Wraith, who has been defending him.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 am

Post by flinter »

why does everybody call me stupid?
@ Flinter
That is a really dumb statement. What do you mean only scum would care about supporting his claim? What good would I do to the town as a cop if no one believed I was a cop?
In this game, scum's main goal is to appear towny. Townies goal is to find scum. Making a breadcrumb is a good example of trying to be seen as town (scummy), while not claiming d1 and hoping you would get a result is townie.
please, don't kill me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Can someone explain to me why the fuck Wicked & xite are speculating on mason teams?
green shirt thursdays
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

Uh...really? Not claiming D1 would be townie? Getting lynch as a cop because I didn't claim D1 would be pro-town? I think not. Everyone, including townies, wants to look townie. You can't do much good for the town if everyone thinks you're scum. And I didn't call you stupid, I called your statement dumb. I'm not stupid and I say stupid things once in a while. Would link you to one, but it's ongoing ;)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ xRECK
Can you explain to me why you don't have anything more important/pertinent to say? They've already done it, so you're hopefully not trying to warn them not to do it again. And unless you're going to FoS them for it, calling that a great scumtell is not effective. So I really don't see the point in your post at all.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 am

Post by flinter »

danakillsu wrote:Uh...really? Not claiming D1 would be townie? Getting lynch as a cop because I didn't claim D1 would be pro-town? I think not. Everyone, including townies, wants to look townie. You can't do much good for the town if everyone thinks you're scum. And I didn't call you stupid, I called your statement dumb. I'm not stupid and I say stupid things once in a while. Would link you to one, but it's ongoing ;)
please dana, don't twist my words. I said trying to appear towny, for example by "breadcrumb's" is a more natural thing for scum to do, as they are more concerned with appearances.

And even when everybody thinks you are scum, you can make cases, find scumslips, everything. Trying to play as a towny, while you actually are a towny, seems to be a contradiction ;)
please, don't kill me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

danakillsu wrote:@ xRECK
Can you explain to me why you don't have anything more important/pertinent to say? They've already done it, so you're hopefully not trying to warn them not to do it again. And unless you're going to FoS them for it, calling that a great scumtell is not effective. So I really don't see the point in your post at all.
REALLY? SO I HAVE TO FOS IN ORDER TO EXPRESS SUSPICION OF SOMEONE?
God, you're just the worst.
green shirt thursdays
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Mysterio »

@flinter, your argument doesn't make sense (didn't call you stupid ;) ). Claiming is what saved him from being lynched. If he is indeed a cop, it was totally pro-town to claim and stop a D1 lynch. At least he now has a chance to use his power, which wouldn't be the case at all if he was lynched. If he isn't a cop, then he still made a pretty good move from a scum point of view. Either way, the claim itself is a null tell.

Anyway, this game seems to be going in circles. Now we have a vote on Porochaz by wickedestjr for the same weak reason he voted me, and a vote on singersinger for... what exactly? Pointing out Frank's bad posts? Good one. We need to lynch Frank, and depending on how he flips, we look at Wraith and dana.

@mod, my vote is on Frank, not hiphop.

Got it.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You know what, at this point, I'm willing to lynch whoever just to make this day end.
PREFERABLY ONE OF MY FOS's but there seems to be a case on Frank. I just haven't iso'd him yet.
green shirt thursdays
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

@xRECK
So you suspect them somewhat for it. That's all I wanted to know, since your first post did not make that clear.
@ flinter
Actually, I have no idea how that would be a contradiction. If you're townie, you try to play as a townie should because that's how you win.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think it's pro-town, no.
green shirt thursdays
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

@Frank: I don't remember the terminology for it, but most of your argument for your own townlieness revolves around "I know what my role PM says", and you calling everyone who says otherwise a liar for it. Not only did it bug the hell out of me the first time you did it on page 3 or so, it's just not an argument. It's not what you know that makes you a Townie (quite the opposite really, as the town is uninformed by definition), and it's not "What you can convince others", it's what you can prove through your actions. Super tunneling on Dana doesn't prove you're a townie. Ranting, raving lunacy, or "splaffing", doesn't prove you're a townie. Refusal to act in a Pro-town manner, especially when advised by several town-ish players on how to do so, doesn't prove you're a townie.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Xite wrote:If there are more, I can see a group of 3 masons (confirmed or unconfirmed, but more than likely all town) and/or 1 town RBer
It is likely that if there is a mason group in this game, it only has two people in it. I don't think I've ever seen a larger mason group before and my last 24 player game I was a mason and had only one partner.
You've never seen a 3 mason group before? O.O
Anyways, more setup spec later in the game.
flinter wrote:Sorry xite, could you explain what meta-type ideas you are talking about? As far as I know, we haven't played together.

I didn't think the question was dumb. If the mod hates the cop, and won't use it in his setup (I'm certain I read about someone who wouldn't), we would have one caught scum. If not, nothing would be lost.
It's not exactly meta on you, it's just something that was used against me recently and it was more a joke than anything, since one of those people are playing.

That's not necessarily true. I hate jesters, but I have no problem adding them in a setup. And lets talk about godfathers, eh?
ConfidAnon wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Okay, so I think that we should either decide on a frank or a wraith lynch
Out of the two, wraith is superior.

Why is Furc so scummy except the blatant AtE and insistence that danakillsu is scum and the lynch for today? Because I think AtE is a nulltell and insistence is a towntell to be honest.

(That's directed at anyone, not just Xite.)

Full case on him coming soon to those that won't read the thread
xRECKONERx wrote:Can someone explain to me why the fuck Wicked & xite are speculating on mason teams?
Did you miss my whole post on mafia theory? And my reasoning for posting said mafia theory? Are you reading the thread????
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”