Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I investigated Doombunny.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Mysterio »

Unvote

According to the results, Doombunny is either inconclusive or scum. That's 50% chance of hitting scum, which is far better than anyone else at this point.

Vote: Doombunny

He's at L-1 now.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Mysterio »

Katsuki wrote:We do not lynch zwet's target today, though it does not mean that they are innocent, if it is indeed a 4-man scumteam.
No, we lynch zwet's target because (1) we know for a fact he was investigated and is either inconclusive or scum giving us a 50% chance of catching scum and (2) LMP isn't around to tell us who he investigated, so lynching anyone else would be a total guess.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Katsuki »

Unvote

Do not want hammer just yet. I dunno, I got a scum and inconclusive reading, and according to mod, they are two different people. Hence, I do not agree with lynching doombunny
just yet
. Not to mention, as lynching the inconclusive is exactly what scum want us to do... (why they killed off one cop, let other investigate, and hopefully cause mislynch (they most definately did not expect LMP's investigation to still go through)). That at least is the only explanation I can think of as to why LMP was killed off last night instead of me (I mean, if you have 2 investigators and 1 investigation-receiver, why would you leave the receiver half alive?)

I dunno if we'd get a 4 scum team, as scum def have a PR. With 6 players left, we have 3 confirmed, and 3 scum candidates. If we decide to leave doombunny for tomorrow, we have 50% chance of hitting today.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Katsuki »

Mysterio wrote:
Katsuki wrote:We do not lynch zwet's target today, though it does not mean that they are innocent, if it is indeed a 4-man scumteam.
No, we lynch zwet's target because (1) we know for a fact he was investigated and is either inconclusive or scum giving us a 50% chance of catching scum and (2) LMP isn't around to tell us who he investigated, so lynching anyone else would be a total guess.
I answered in my last post, but I'll answer again to make it clear. I know that the inconclusive and LMP's scum trigger are two different targets. I mind as well post full investigation report for your benefit.

Date Sample Verdict Player
Pre Game / Night 2 A Guilty Prox
Pre Game B Innocent Unknown
Night 1 C Guilty drmyshottyizsik
Night 1 / N2 / N3 D Inconclusive (N1) / Inconclusive (N2) / Innocent (N3) pacman281292
Night 1 E Innocent Unknown
Night 1 F Innocent Hrez
Night 2 G Innocent don_johnson
Night 3 H Innocent LynchMePls
Night 3 I Inconclusive Unknown
Night 3 J Guilty Unknown

Note for Pacman:
Sample D is registered as Inconclusive for Night 1 and Inconclusive for Night 2 in the Database. Player dead. Finally, you have a clear result for Night 3. The player is found innocent. pacman281292
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Katsuki »

Well, so much for formatting that report, I failed. Someone who wants to make it look nicer is free to (mysterio)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Mysterio »

Well, let's use my previous post as a guide of sorts:

Okay, so when I combine zwet and LMP's investigation claims with the results Katsuki has, I get the following:

Sample A - Investigated in pre-game by zwet - Prox was found guilty/lynched Day 2
Sample B - Investigated in pre-game by LMP - claims it was zwet who was found innocent
Sample C - Investigated by no one - Shotty was lynched Day 1
Sample D - Investigated N1 by zwet and N2 by LMP - both claim it was pacman/result is "inconclusive" (possible godfather)/
N3 lynched result is innocent

Sample E - Investigated N1 by LMP - claims it was Mysterio who was found innocent
Sample F - Investigated by no one - Hrezs was killed N1
Sample G - Investigated by no one - don_johnson was killed N2

Adding in your new samples:

Sample H - Investigated by no one - LMP was killed N3
Sample I - Investigated N3 by zwet/LMP - Inconclusive
Sample J - Investigated N3 by zwet/LMP - Guilty

Confirmed Town - zwet, Mysterio, Hrezs, don_johnson, LMP, Pacman
Confirmed Scum - Prox, Shotty
Possible Town - Katsuki
Possible Scum - Doombunny
Unconfirmed Town/Scum - Zajnet, Korashk

If you would have posted the results first, I could have told you that Sample's I and J were of two different people. Given the fact that pacman's 3 results were lumped into one Sample (D), we could have easily concluded that different samples are given for each investigation. Also, we now have zwet claiming that he investigated Doombunny N3, which means either zwet was roleblocked and got inconclusive on Doombunny, or he wasn't roleblocked and got guilty on Doombunny. Another alternative is that zwet is an insane cop or something, but that would just be adding an unnecessary complication.

Either way, I see no other alternative to lynching Doombunny. What else could you propose that would give us a better chance of hitting scum?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Mysterio »

Katsuki wrote:
Unvote

Do not want hammer just yet. I dunno, I got a scum and inconclusive reading, and according to mod, they are two different people. Hence, I do not agree with lynching doombunny
just yet
. Not to mention, as lynching the inconclusive is exactly what scum want us to do... (why they killed off one cop, let other investigate, and hopefully cause mislynch (they most definately did not expect LMP's investigation to still go through)). That at least is the only explanation I can think of as to why LMP was killed off last night instead of me (I mean, if you have 2 investigators and 1 investigation-receiver, why would you leave the receiver half alive?)

I dunno if we'd get a 4 scum team, as scum def have a PR. With 6 players left, we have 3 confirmed, and 3 scum candidates. If we decide to leave doombunny for tomorrow, we have 50% chance of hitting today.
Okay, this makes sense. Taking out LMP and then roleblocking zwet.

Unvote

Then it's a choice between Zajnet and Korashk.
Korashk
Korashk
Townie
Korashk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Korashk »

Vote Zajnet

I'm sorry for not posting that much, I honestly don't enjoy playing games on this site.
I learned that I don't like replacing into games on this site, I don't like games without themes, and I don't like games without roles. It's good to learn these things early.

Record: 8-5
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

zaj wrote:Please explain to me how, using whatever logic you so desire, that is a contradiction.
What is this I don't even? Let's look at what we have:
zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of
Katsuki
and Korashk
are scum
zaj wrote:
I think Katsuki is likely town
because of his claim
Also I just noticed that earlier in the day he said this:
zaj wrote:LMP's death more or less
confirms Kat in my eyes
, and zwet is confirmed, and I happen to believe doombunny's claim, so that leaves me, Korashk, and Mysterio.
I'm happy with my vote.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Mysterio »

It doesn't look like we'll get a better lynch candidate. Korashk is just inactive, but Zajnet has posted some wonky things.

Vote: Zajnet
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

VOTE COUNT 4.3

With 6 players 4 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(1)
zwetschenwasser
Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(3)
Doombunny9, Korashk, Mysterio
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
Katsuki

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Agreed, quite the wonky things considering its D4. If Zwet has no objections or doesn't hammer, then I'll be hammering.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Unvote; Vote: zajnet

might as well. If I die lynch doombunny.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 pm

VOTE COUNT 4.4

With 6 players 4 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Zajnet is Lynched

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(4)
Doombunny9, Korashk, Mysterio, zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
Katsuki

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Night 5 starts now.

It will be no longer than Wednesday at 5 PM. It may be as short as 24 hours.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am

ACT 3–Scene 1

It had been several weeks. Jerry had returned to work. He had been back for about 3 days. The deadlines were approaching very rapidly; and he needed to get in gear. The team had been working hard. And, even though he was off for so long, he checked in to make sure things were on target in his leave of absence. He felt confident that they were on schedule. But, he was the type to be done 3 weeks before the final deadline.

He was holding his composure most of the time around his crew. Only when he had personal time to think would he let his mind wonder on recent events. His thoughts would turn to the new information about his long time pal, drmyshottyizsik. He would think about the good times they enjoyed over the years. It made Jerry wonder how he could not see it fit together. He started to identify some aspects from the past. But, not much was adding up to say he could have known. For instance, drmyshottyizsik was always well off financially. Jerry and he would just discuss that he had good investments. So, he would never have guessed that he came by money from the mafia. Drmyshottyizsik was a rough man around the edges. But, so was Jerry. They had both seen war. They knew that would affect any man. However, Jerry always thought his friend handled himself well. He really seemed down to earth.

“Jerry!” His name was shouted in haste, ripping him from his wondering concentration. “We have been informed to go under lockdown.”

Jerry immediately took command. As he jumped up from his chair, heading towards the door, he asked, “what is happening?”

“There has been a shooting here on base in residence quarters.” Marshall was located on the Redstone Arsenal, a U.S. Army base. There was a population of about 2,400 people on base. Although the residence quarters would not affect the Marshall research facility, it was protocol to have a complete lockdown when any homicide took place.

Jerry secured his lab team. As they waited to hear what happened. Jerry could not help but wonder if this could be related to all the mess he had been dealing with. But, he felt that it was ludicrous to assume that. The Celtics could not have much influence on base. This was a highly regulated, secure facility. Top secret research was done here. The most extraneous measure are in place to ensure that works are in good standing with society.

After nearly 3 hours, it was announced that body of
Zajnet
was found. It was declared that he was a
Vanilla Townie
. He was a citizen who was married to a female sergeant.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 am

ACT 3–Scene 2

Jerry was anxious to speak with Nick. His thoughts had been crazy all day after the announcement of yet another death. This time a person on base. He was reeling with anger once again. He had no idea who this person was. But, it just happened at the wrong time.

The phone rang. It was Nick.

“It is clear that Mafia are still part of this group. As you heard on the news, an explosion killed an evidence examiner. The bad news, Jerry, is that it was intentional. The news agencies have not conveyed the details yet. But, my sources say that the explosive material actually came from a classified military experimental source. I am not quite sure how mafia got access to this material. It is obvious they have some connections on the base. The one person who had data was found dead. Right now his death is being written off as a suicide. I do not believe it. He was part in this rebel group.”

“Was it Zajnet?” Jerry interrupted Nick. “No, who is Zajnet?” replied Nick.

“Oh, I thought that you would have heard this by now. He was a civilian on base that was shot today. He was married to an officer. I blew off the idea that he could be related because of the high security protocol on base. But, after what you just told me, I thought he was the person you referred too.”

“Sorry Jerry. I do not know who he is. But, I will have to investigate to see if he has relation. Evidently some connections are on base. We need to follow all of them.

The person I was referring to is
Katsuki
. He was the
Examiner Intern
to Hrezs. When Hrezs was killed, he was hired by the police force to be the new
Evidence Examiner
. He followed Hrezs lead. Apparently, they had a lot of data directly related to this group, and to the mafia. I was on my way to meet with Katsuki when I learned he did not show up to work that day. That was suspicious to me. He was in this group, trying to unravel who was behind the crimes.”

“So, in total, how many people are in this group? And, how many have died?” asked Jerry.

“Well, the rumor was there were 12 people. I have learned of the death of 8 people, if we assume that Zajnet was part in this group.”

Jerry started adding things together, “So there are only 4 people left. If the pattern hold true, 2 more people will die soon. Do you know who else is in the group? Is there a way that we can help stop this group from being picked off one by one?”

“It is unclear Jerry. Really unclear. But, you need to be careful at work. Make sure that you stay up on the investigations on base. Because of your research position, you may be able access information that can help us. Let me know what you think should be done next. If the Mafia defeat this group before we can contact them, I wonder what vital information will be lost forever. I am doing my best to discover who else is in the group. Unfortunately, I learn about it when they die. I do not have enough leads to get in and connect with them when they are alive.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Day 5 Starts now.

With 4 alive 3 lynch. It is LyLo. If Mafia are not lynched today, mafia win. If Mafia are lynched town wins.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Mysterio »

Oh snap. Zajnet flipping town really sucks. A word of advice to Zajnet, get your shit together. Playing like that just makes it harder to spot real scum. Anyway, updating the info we have:

Sample A - Investigated in pre-game by zwet - Prox was found guilty/lynched Day 2
Sample B - Investigated in pre-game by LMP - claims it was zwet who was found innocent
Sample C - Investigated by no one - Shotty was lynched Day 1
Sample D - Investigated N1 by zwet and N2 by LMP - both claim it was pacman/result is "inconclusive" (possible godfather)/N3 lynched result is innocent
Sample E - Investigated N1 by LMP - claims it was Mysterio who was found innocent
Sample F - Investigated by no one - Hrezs was killed N1
Sample G - Investigated by no one - don_johnson was killed N2

Adding in your new samples:

Sample H - Investigated by no one - LMP was killed N3
Sample I - Investigated N3 by zwet/LMP - Inconclusive
Sample J - Investigated N3 by zwet/LMP - Guilty
Sample K - Investigated by no one - Zajnet lynched D4
Sample L - Investigated by no one - Katsuki was killed N4

Confirmed Town - zwet, Mysterio, Hrezs, don_johnson, LMP, Pacman, Zajnet, Katsuki
Confirmed Scum - Prox, Shotty
Unconfirmed Town/Scum - Korashk, Doombunny

Unless we've been completely duped, the remaining scum must be either Korashk or Doombunny. If neither of them are scum, then lol.

I'm going to ISO a bit and wait for others to chime in before casting a vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote: Kora
Guess why...

I'll post a more in depth analysis on him later.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:41 pm

shit shit shit shit shit
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm

god damn it. if only LMP had agreed not to investigate anyone N3. We would have ourselves caught scum. However, I am suspecting Korashk greatly because

1) I was not NKed after giving my investigation target, which suggests that the mafia want me to put undue pressure on doombunny
2) I gambited yesterday. I actually targetted korashk N3, not doombunny, and since korashk isn't actually the best player in the game, I'm pretty sure he would have panicked and NKed me if he had known that I investigated him and that there was a 50/50 chance of him being scum from katsuki's report. Also, if korashk believed that I had investigated doombunny, he would have thought that I was going to investigate him next, causing him to quickly prevent the investigation results to be disclosed today.

therefore, I'm all for a korashk lynch if doombunny would be so kind to explain how a commuter fits in to a DNA evidence game. (claim flavor, role name, etc please).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

My role name is simply
Town Commuter
. My flavor is the basic "You want to stop the crime in the city" etc. stuff with the addition that every (non-consecutive) night I may leave my house every night to protect myself. Also, not that it matters but I used my ability N1 (As stated earlier) and N3.

Anyway because I'm both lazy and hate long walls of text I'm just going to go into the meat scumminessitude.

1. Avoidance of attention
2. Prox (who we know is scum) and Kora have been buddying up with each other days one and two
3. From days three until now Kora has been slacking in his posts, only popping in once in a while to vote or claim (He gets a bye for day 2 seeing as how it was unnecessarily short)
4. Going along with number three most of his posts recently were just votehopping. He especially liked jumping on some of the more popular wagons...except for Prox's.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Mysterio »

The problem I have with a Korashk lynch is that his inactivity seems more than just lurking. He's been replaced in another game and hasn't posted much in the last week or so, although he did visit the site earlier today after the death scene and flavor were posted. Not to mention the last scum must be a roleblocker, who has made some pretty good decisions with both roleblocks and night kills. So, the last scum has to have been following the game pretty closely. He could very well be lurking as an endgame strategy, and zwet's gambit about investigating Doombunny last night is pretty compelling.

However, I also feel like Doombunny's claim is very strange. Why include a townie who can avoid being night killed--along with two investigators, an evidence examiner, a backup evidence examiner, and two masons--but only give scum a roleblocker? Doesn't that seem highly town favored? Not to mention every town PR is paired with someone. zwet and LMP were paired with Hrezs, who was paired with Katsuki as the backup. don and I were paired as masons, but here's Doombunny out all by his lonesome with the ability to avoid night kills. I'm starting to think the game would have ended a lot sooner if we simply didn't believe Doombunny's claim.

What do you think zwet? And it would be nice if Korashk bothered to show up and post an opinion/defense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”