jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jack, I will vote when I am good and ready to vote, not when you demand it... alright? good.

Also, if Jack is pushing me so much? why is his vote not on me?

don't buy it

vote:Jack
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Jack »

Oh jason. If I hadn't mislynched you once before.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you have? when?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Jack »

supreme court
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh yes
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Jack »

magna-sotty-ythan looks pretty good from where I'm sitting, jury still out on a bunch of other people obviously.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually... reading over supreme court, he played similar there to his early play in this game.

unvote: Jack
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This game is so frustrating. vollkan are you near caught up?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Jack »

Sotty7 wrote:This game is so frustrating. vollkan are you near caught up?
He's posting catch up posts as he goes, that is obvious.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yes it is obvious which is why I didn't ask if he was reading the thread. Once he is up to date I will have something more to say on this matter. The sooner the better.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, catch ups can take time. I did mine in one sitting and felt like my head was ready to explode afterwards.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah I know. I'm just antsy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Ythan, have you read the thread yet?
Eh not fully.
farside22 wrote:Based on meta ythan doesn't seem like his normal town self I would expect.
Weak. At least attempt to give some sort of description of what you're looking at. "Ythan doesn't look town because of magical inscrutable meta" is just dumb.
Our last 2 games where not only did you spam the thread to death you had an opinion about everything and everyone and were quiet rude.
This game you haven't done shit
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #3 of Day 2

Zajnet (1) <-~ farside22
jasonT1981 (2) <-~ Sotty7, MagnaofIllusion
Jack (2) <-~ Ythan, Sando
MagnaofIllusion (1) <-~ Jack

Not voting (5) <-~ vollkan, Locke Lamora, Porochaz, Zajnet, jasonT1981

11 living; 6 will do it.

Deadline:
Saturday, September 4th at 6 P.M. EST
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not having time to read like I used to folks. I'm currently at home today watching over the little one and my brain is mush. So my reads are based on gut, meta and overall impressions.
I'm going to look over zach today and sotty just because something sotty said catches my eye.
So far Volkan's reread is looking good.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zachrulez wrote:I could care less about who I'm thrilling really.

Anyway, after looking back through the sequence of events, I think Porochaz is more likely scum than Sotty.
Unvote: Vote Porochaz
Like what?
Obviously not here to asked but there is no real reason or quotes or even much of a post behind this reason.

Zachrulez wrote:I don't think there exists a game outside of C9 where I post about everyone and everything. Also I have had active scum games, granted they are not common. I have also had less active town games, granted they are also not common.

Anyway you seem quite focused on me when it comes to lurking, but I should point out that you've pretty much ignored everyone else who didn't really post all that much yesterday.

Deflects attack from Sotty. Doesn't meantion players names on who he eles is lurking.
Zachrulez wrote:After catching up I'm still happy with my Magna vote.

I'd also be happy with a Zajnet or Porochaz lynch today. Porochaz's play has bothered me for reasons I've already pointed out (and has since faded out of the spotlight) and Zajnet seems to be posting just enough to stick around but hasn't really been doing all that much. Magna's reactions to him and the way he attacks him but never actually pressures him is something that's bothering to me...

After reading Charlie's play, he's done some strange things... but I can't really classify him as likely to be scum. His actions just seem too blatant to me, actions that draw a lot of attention, which is something scum generally don't want.

I don't like post that don't have quotes or examples. Where these reason's come from or why he believes things like this.
I usually think of lazy scum.

I really don't know why zach replaced. He's in other games and it bothers me when I see someone being pressured who replaces out of the blue

Jason/
jason wrote:Zachs 81 is correct... Sotty will usually go after Zach if she is town. (She goes after me when she is scum)
If this is fact can you link to the games she did this and why would you not vote her instead of charlie if this is fact?
jasonT1981 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Use my wiki dude.

But my point is that I use meta
all the time
. That makes it a null tell. How can you find me scummy for that?

because your case on Zach was solely based on your Meta of him... thats a Scum Sotty tatic, town sotty also uses game material to build a case.

mmmm so it's null then and should be noted as null not just scum

Well we get some examples later where I need to look into

The rest of today is one big yawn fest.

Zach reads scum to me.
Jason hasn't done much and instead of going back to who he thought was scum is going after Jack then backs down and has nothing to say after as far as scum

I'm going to say probable scum

*note: reading links to sotty that jason provided today
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I read Sotty's game here and the one link to the MS to the game jason gave.
I see a few things I can say yeah I can see a bit of some of sotty's scum meta
This was the game for those wondering
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=25

1) going after an easy target.
2) not pushing much on anyone but Jack
3) meta case on Zach

However I notice Sotty's is more active in this game then the other game. She's not just making a case on Jack or meta. She's questioning and pushing things.
I think what I want from Sotty the most is a review of all the players saying who is scum and why with reasoning to get my fullest view on Sotty

As for Jason reading that game and this one I'm going from probable scum to definate scum

unvote:
vote: Jason

By the way this quote from the linked game that Jason gave should indicate why Jason is scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'll admit to tunneling on Jason a little. I'm just so convinced he is scum right now. Farside, I spent the bulk of yesterday voting for Charlie so to say I wasn't pushing on anyone else apart from Jack isn't true. I was also on Zach at the end of the day.

Ythan:
Getting a strong scum read from Ythan as I have already mentioned. Has done nothing since replacing in and the only game I have played with Ythan he was a town and played to the meta you spoke of. Thread spamming and actual active interest in finding scum. Why replace into a game only not to take part?

farside22:
Been feeling town on farside for awhile. Tone feels genuine as she questions people. I liked the pressure on MOI here and on Charlie here. Only sight red flag is that she speaks about Charlie like this kinda pressure happens to him a lot but then goes right ahead with a vote on him anyway. I found Charlie scummy, so this is just a small flag for me, but it is there. Brings up a lot of new points and seems actively questioning everyone.

vollkan:
IKD was all on Jack and didn't do much of anything else. Vollkan is doing his point thing that I'm not a fan of, but that's how he rolls. The sooner he is up to date the better.

Jack:
His whole “I'll wagon Jason, o wait never mind I won't” is sticking on me. I do kinda feel like he probably would bus Jason at this point with how much I kept harping on him about it. Glad he is back paying attention to this game. Gut says he is probably town.

Locke Lamora:
His pressure on me wasn't unfounded. Came across as reasonable in our exchanges. Came over and voted Jason with me at the end of yesterday which felt like a genuine attempt to get the game moving. His focus on Zajent troubles me a little seeing as he is such an easy target. If I had to pick, I'd say town.

MagnaofIllusion:
Talked himself into a hole yesterday. He's a big logic player I think he ran himself in circles. I still think he is town though with how Zach hopped on his wagon yesterday. I know I am being pretty biased here so I am open to being convinced by way of a case.

Porochaz:
Lurky with reasons. Didn't like his vote on me seeing as we were basically bandwagoning Jack for the same thing at the time. Felt very opportunistic. I'd like to know his reads as of now, what's changed if anything.

Sando:
Something about his play feels too “safe” for me. I know he started the whole rolefishing thing at the start of the game, but I feel like he has been sat back almost on the edge of things. His play reminds me of some of my scum play. It just feels fake to me, the jump on Charlie looking back was particularly icky. It's like he donned his IC hat for a super safe vote and we're not even in a newbie game.

jasonT1981:
Pretty sure I have covered him enough in this game. One thing to add that after asking me for my case he still continues to ignore it and slaps a weak OMGUS vote on Jack. He needs to die.

Zajnet:
Lurky as all hell. Unhelpful. Not posting reads, not doing much of anything right now, is also on the list of people Jason didn't mention. Would be surprised to see him flip scum.

Right now I am on Jason/Ythan/Sando for the scum team. Zajnet and vollkan are two other possiblities I am considering.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Jack »

Jason is null.

Sotty how would you feel about lynching ythan today?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Jason is not null. I don't want to lynch anyone but him today.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Jack »

Sotty7 wrote:Jason is not null. I don't want to lynch anyone but him today.
We don't always get what we want. For example, moi is scum but I appear to be the only one voting him.

I would wagon ythan however. You would not wagon ythan?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Push comes to shove I would wagon him. I am more convinced that Jason is scum however.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Jason is not null. I don't want to lynch anyone but him today.
We don't always get what we want. For example, moi is scum but I appear to be the only one voting him.

I would wagon ythan however. You would not wagon ythan?

I seriously don't see why or how MOI is scum. I did my reread of him in iso and he's been pretty good.
I agree with with Sotty on Jason as scum and I don't see how it is null at all.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Jack »

moi has been very fakey

jason isn't that different from the game I mislynched him in, and he has scum pushing his lynch

I believe we should lynch ythan however.
unvote, vote:ythan

You just have to lynch lurkers. I read an interesting article the other day on the argumentative theory of reason. Basically our ability to reason didn't evolve as a truth-finding tool, it evolved as an argument producer and evaluator. And so people are very biased against conclusions that don't have much that can be said in argument to justify them. And since lurkers have so few posts, they are a great example, you have to be willing to lynch someone based off of nothing that they've said--but rather the mere fact that they are a lurker. With 2 lurkers it becomes very difficult because then you have to kind of arbitrarily pick one, and there won't be a good reason that you can find to justify it. Ergo we should grasp onto "lynch all lurkers" and ythan's meta, and push this lynch all the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Is the game still on going Jack? If not can I have a link?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”