Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

mothrax's argument = WIFOM
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

I didn't resign myself to my impending lynch, considering there was no wagon on me at the time. I tried to a pull a gambit that I pulled in another game that I can't discuss (I think. I'm dead but it's ongoing) but backed off once Prozac convinced me otherwise.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also, I would love to see Fate give some reasoning/evidence/both to all of these declarations he's making on alignment. I've seen none so far.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Friend »

Wraith wrote:Wow, the last few to join the wagon on me are extremely scummy votes. Any reason beyond "he's totally scum?" If you're going to lynch me anyways, state your reasons, if you're town. Otherwise you're letting the scum slip right in and my town flip will be for nothing.
Oh yeah there was no wagon on you at this point rite
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Plum »

CATCHUP POST INCOMING
AGar wrote:Or... he doesn't think it's a good lynch? Why does every time someone opposes a lynch have to be scum-driven? Should all townies mindlessly bandwagon based off of what one or two people say?
Or, Friend would say, Soc is 'horribly misguided'. So Friend, what do you think now: Is Soc horribly misguided, bussing, or distancing from a bandwagon on a Townie, and why?
Friend wrote:Yeah, VIs do suck, but they can be town too. Lynching them on policy is not right.

I've decided that ani's caps lock rage is giving me a towntell, somewhat.

unvote, vote: mothrax

I'm following the smoke!
What is THIS supposed to be? A nigh-random vote? Given that as a whole we haven't a clue what smoke/light means/does and that you explicitly said that speculation is probably not good (at the same time you indulged in speculation . . .)? You only explain the vote/give it some context/a case considerably after this was posted. Really, what possessed you to vote Mothrax? Elaborate. Then again . . . I have a nagging suspicion that your speculation is closest to what's actually going down. Ugh.

Soc's Post #278 is a thing of beauty. I have nothing to add but that Seb should get a taste of rope now.
Furcolow wrote:
Sebguer wrote:Back to activity. Haven't fully read yet- any amazing revelations that go against Furc being scum?
I am not a medic.
unvote

glad noone voted me when I voted me
I was voting me because I wouldn't ever do that as scum
therefore, I am not scum
I already knew that, but I was trying to prove it to you all

I was also doing it for another reason. I wanted to see if I would get smoke on that post. I was "taking one for the team", sort of.
Second reason is halfway decent; first reason is more of that WIFOM crud I suggested STRONGLY you not attempt. Against my will I have a slight townread on you so for the love of everything holy (ha) stop. It's distracting and counterproductive.
Wraith wrote:Wild Speculation Incoming: Furcolow is a town power role masquerading VI to avoid a night kill.
If you actually believed that
why
would you say so out loud in the thread? Huh? Why did you say that, please???
Furcolow wrote:ok, guys, i'm going to go ahead and claim
I am just a townie. This wagon on me will be a mislynch if I am lynched. I wanted to act blue and draw a hit to help our team, but this pressure is unfounded and unwanted.
All right, this is it. You've just made yourself into an active liability to the Town as opposed to a latent one, assuming you're Town at all. If there's a Vig. You there. Shoot this fellow. Please.
Socrates wrote:I might be up for a Wraith power lynch if the Friend wagon dies, since people seem to not care the sebguer is scum.
But I do! Come on, people, we still have about 2/3 of Day 1 left! No need to go all powerlynchy. It should not even enter our minds. Deadline is
not
one of our problems right now.
Socrates wrote:In other news: Hey Plum! Where'd you go? Post in this game! Its where all the cool kids are at! Don't think I didn't see you post in your Hydra.
Crowded weekend; I had to catchup some huge amount. But I missed you <3

The heck.

I'm under the impression that Vezo is a major VI. BUT.

UNVOTE: Friend
VOTE: Vezo

The above post. Is. Unless I am missing something as I've yet to catch up (crowded weekend). SO TREMENDOUSLY SCUMMY MY EYEBALLS MIGHT POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS AND RUN AWAY TO CANADA. Even as a joke, this
reeks
of scum. REEKS.

Friend wagon is good. Seb wagon would be great if it happened. VEZO WAGON IS BACK ON! (I'm not sure about Wraith wagon. Distancing/whatever from the Friend wagon isn't good but it's not v. conclusive. Maybe I need to reread Friend, see if this is any worse/better . . .)

BUT Wraith deflecting the 'you're going to flip Town?' question IS major scumpoints.
Dingdingdingding Fate

WRAITH what was your gambit?

It's a bit quick for L-2 maybe? I'd be down for a Wraith lynch after that fiasco BUT wanna hear from Seb and VEZO who's scummier than . . . too many scummy persons here; if there's a Vig, while Furc has just made himself an active liability I'd sympatize with you shooting him but it's not the first priority against the slew of people too scummy to know what to do with. Over and out.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

"All right, this is it. You've just made yourself into an active liability to the Town as opposed to a latent one, assuming you're Town at all. If there's a Vig. You there. Shoot this fellow. Please."
I had to do that with what has been said about me. There are certain things that just don't need to be said.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Me=Weird wrote:Hey AGar and anyone else I know here. Catching up, post tomorrow.
Oh herro.

Mothrax's "Me too!" vote is hilarious. Keep outing yourself scum.

The Wraith wagon is really... peculiar. Fate caught Wraith with the deflection.

Plum is helping me fuel the vezo wagon. Now if everyone else will just get on it, that'd be splendid.

Plumposting is good posting, btw.

Plum, were you referring to this post of vezok's?
vezokpiraka wrote:Fate must be right. He is always right
unvote
Vote Friend

If he flips town we lynch fate.
If so, I agree quite wholeheartedly with that. Actually, I can agree with that statement in regards to almost all of his posts.

Friend wagon fizzles, and I'm not gonna stick with my vote on a dead wagon when scum's a ripe for lynchin'.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: vezokpiraka
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

We had an early wagon on Furcolow.
Then wraith makes a case on me after 4 posts.
Then AGar wagons me.
May be a distraction set up by scum.
Also do we know if the scums have day talk?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Post by mothrax »

AGar,I am curious, If I were to "me too" vote and follow you would you be any less of an asswhole? I see you do it all the time, you just use more words than I do. Sorry, not in the habit of posting Wall o' Texts, never will unless it is an ISO.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Wraith »

@Plum: My gambit was to draw attackers and defenders to me by antagonizing/protagonizing as many people as possible through actions and/or analysis. That way, when I flipped town, people could get more information out of my flip than a Furcolow flip. Prozac convinced it was a bad idea by claiming that it would only distract the town from real scum.

I didn't "deflect" the "You are going to flip town?" question. It was a stupid question, and if Fate doesn't actually have an opinion on my alignment he really shouldn't be joining my wagon. Especially if he's only joining "because I asked peoplem to lynch me," which is major, major scumpoints on him. Fate hasn't explained ANY actions he's taken the entire day. He's been voting seemingly randomly and on whims, and anything he's said that he seems to actually believe have not been explained. For example: Why do you think mothrax is town? Why are you voting for me if you think I'm town?

@vezok: You've been lurking like crazy, and in your few posts all you do is parrot and wagon.
Show

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

vezok = speculation
vezok's speculation < towny <> attempts at distancing
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 am

Post by AGar »

mothrax wrote:AGar,I am curious, If I were to "me too" vote and follow you would you be any less of an asswhole? I see you do it all the time, you just use more words than I do. Sorry, not in the habit of posting Wall o' Texts, never will unless it is an ISO.
Really? I "me too" vote all the time?

Sorry, I didn't know pushing a wagon of your own was "me too"-ing. And usually I appear to have at least read the thread in full when I hop onto a wagon, so I know my good reasons why. And if you think I'm being an asshole, you should probably avoid me. This is tame, and I ain't gonna avoid games I want cause you're gonna get butthurt.
Wraith wrote:@Plum: My gambit was to draw attackers and defenders to me by antagonizing/protagonizing as many people as possible through actions and/or analysis. That way, when I flipped town, people could get more information out of my flip than a Furcolow flip. Prozac convinced it was a bad idea by claiming that it would only distract the town from real scum.
This is a bad gambit first of all.
Prozac isn't in this game, second of all. So I am confused?

@Vezok - Quit hyperboling all over the place there. I alone can not be a wagon in myself on you. I was one vote. Your 4 posts (now, what, 7?) have all been lacking in any content and just "OMG I GOT ACCUSED NO!" So yes, I can find scum in 7 posts from one player if they play as obviously scummy as you do.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh shit, I think I'm confusing my games with each other. They're just so similar.

*has headache*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Also, just remembered Locke Lamora is on V/LA *slaps self*
Show

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

What in the hell is going on here.

I know people enjoy listening to what I have to say and such...
but this is pretty surreal:

Wraith gets NOTHING SAID ABOUT HIM AT ALL.
THEN I STATE SOMETHING.
*WHAMMO*
MASSIVE WAGON.

I DIDNT EVEN MAKE SPECIFICS.

I MEAN HELL, THE FIRST THING THAT SERIOUSLY BOTHERED ME WAS ON PAGE 7.
WHICH WAS SEVEN. PAGES. BEFORE. I SAID ANYTHING.
THE GAME GREW TO TWICE AS BIG, AND NO ONE SAID A DAMN WORD.

I DROP ONE LINE AND ONE VOTE AND SUDDENLY I AM THE PARAGON OF ALL THAT IS HOLY?!

YES HE WAS SCUMMY.
BUT IF THAT IS SO TRUE FOR THE REST OF YOU...THEN WHY SIT BACK AND BASK TIL ME?

HELL, AS I SAID, I DIDNT EVEN FULLY READ EVERYTHING I MISSED.
I ONLY HAD TIME TO SKIM.
BUT AFTER WRAITH JUMPED UP ONS MY LIST, I PAID EXTRA ATTENTION TO EVERY THAT BOTH, HE SAID, AND WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID ABOUT HIM.
GUESS WHAT.
SILENCE.
TIL I POPPED IN.

THIS WAGON IS BUS.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 am

Post by AGar »

SocioPath wrote:What in the hell is going on here.

I know people enjoy listening to what I have to say and such...
but this is pretty surreal:

Wraith gets NOTHING SAID ABOUT HIM AT ALL.
THEN I STATE SOMETHING.
*WHAMMO*
MASSIVE WAGON.

I DIDNT EVEN MAKE SPECIFICS.

I MEAN HELL, THE FIRST THING THAT SERIOUSLY BOTHERED ME WAS ON PAGE 7.
WHICH WAS SEVEN. PAGES. BEFORE. I SAID ANYTHING.
THE GAME GREW TO TWICE AS BIG, AND NO ONE SAID A DAMN WORD.

I DROP ONE LINE AND ONE VOTE AND SUDDENLY I AM THE PARAGON OF ALL THAT IS HOLY?!

YES HE WAS SCUMMY.
BUT IF THAT IS SO TRUE FOR THE REST OF YOU...THEN WHY SIT BACK AND BASK TIL ME?

HELL, AS I SAID, I DIDNT EVEN FULLY READ EVERYTHING I MISSED.
I ONLY HAD TIME TO SKIM.
BUT AFTER WRAITH JUMPED UP ONS MY LIST, I PAID EXTRA ATTENTION TO EVERY THAT BOTH, HE SAID, AND WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID ABOUT HIM.
GUESS WHAT.
SILENCE.
TIL I POPPED IN.

THIS WAGON IS BUS.
Why so sure it's a bus and not opportunistic scum kiting off of your "case," which if that's what it was, was quite pathetic?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

Nah, SP; I said stuff about Wraith first, Soc said it second. I mentioned as much in my votepost.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

Awww yeah baby 69%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5 ... re=related

Let's get our lynch on
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

Wraith wrote:@Plum: My gambit was to draw attackers and defenders to me by antagonizing/protagonizing as many people as possible through actions and/or analysis. That way, when I flipped town, people could get more information out of my flip than a Furcolow flip. Prozac convinced it was a bad idea by claiming that it would only distract the town from real scum.
He can't even fakeclaim power now, good.

Let's finish this day guys.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm pretty sure Sociopath intended to reaction fish on me, but his vote inadvertently caused at one scum to flash him his hand. I'm not partner, but when I flip I guarantee at least two, probably even three, of the real scum will have been on my wagon. I'm certain at least one scum is on the wagon right now, and Fate looks hella scummy at me right now. He's tunneling me and basically making everything I say = scum flail. If I was scum I wouldn't be denying myself defenses like a fakeclaim, buddying, or even an attempt to merely cloud your scumdars with massive amounts of WIFOM. Contrary to what I'm sure many of you might think, I'm not a moron. I only play recklessly and make brash and brazen statements when I'm VT.
Show

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Post by mothrax »

yes AGar, you followed the wagon on wraith when your vezo push didn't work out and your most recent vote on vezo comes right after a vote on vezo from plum.
and it comes with only this under a bunch of "Plum is Good"

If so, I agree quite wholeheartedly with that. Actually, I can agree with that statement in regards to almost all of his posts.

Friend wagon fizzles, and I'm not gonna stick with my vote on a dead wagon when scum's a ripe for lynchin'.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: vezokpiraka
I call that "me too"

Also, to say I am butthurt implies that I give a rats ass. I play mafia for fun, not out of some latent need to assert my badassedness. So we're here for different reasons, I just wanted to know if I needed gloves to stop the constant facepalms from bruising.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Why the hell are we wagoning vezo?
For Active Lurking?
:roll:
Sorry guys, but I'm not following. I'm not a Lynch All Lurkers fan.
Also, many people is just screaming around without saying any content, trying not to be branded as active lurkers just because they are notable.
Animorph might fall into this category IMO. His last non-fluff post was in saturday (and was asking to outguess the mod), and has hardly posted any content. A great part of his posts (if not all) have been one liners.
Fate might fall into borderline to this. A large amount of his/her posts are just nonsense screaming, asking to wagon someone just for the sake of lynching. I don't see him/her as being helpful, and I won't buy any meta reasoning to allow this. (S)he needs to contribute seriously.
FoS: Fate

However, I agree that Vezo needs to wake up, and start posting into this game.

Furcolow has contradicted himself many times. I just don't see what the hell is he trying to do there. I'm confused.
I hate those posts from some people saying "oh this guy is sooo obvtown". The only person I have a townish read of is zwet, but his post restriction might make him look townier, maybe because it simplifies his arguments, disallowing him to post actual full reasonings.
Gotta iso Wraith. He's acting quite odd lately...
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Plum »

V/LA until Friday; I don't expect any access.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

There are so many scummy people in this game. I'll start with vezo.
"random" votes the biggest bandwagon.
Claims it to be random, and then says it's not like anything that's happened. Which is a lie, ani tried to get a policy lynch on biggest target, big argument between ani and furcolow, etc.
Changes story from random to having meta. Meta is weak. Then OMGUS's AGar.
Says the game is annoying, presumably because people haven't bandwagon'd her OMGUS. Votes ani for absolutely no reason.
Says fate is always right, bandwagons friend and says if he's town lynch fate.
Apparently, if people vote her, it's probably a scum distraction.

Vezokpiraka is guilty of bandwagoning without reasons, vote-hopping, changing story, OMGUS, and thinking that if player a thinks player b is scum, player b isn't, then player a is scum.
Verdict:
SCUM

Seriously, why aren't there more votes on vezo?
Unvote(if I was voting), Vote: vezokpiraka
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Friend »

unvote, vote: vezokpiraka

Could just be a huge VI, though his play is scummy even for a VI.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”