AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 am

Post by AGar »

Equi, we're having tacos, not barbeque. :D

Beefster should claim, he is going to be a pancake soon. (Chopped steak?)
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 am

Post by KageLord »

Equinox wrote:Correction. How I forgot my second suspect, I will never know. It's 4 AM.
Equinox wrote:Scumbags: Beefster >
KageLord >
smashbro_of_the_SSS > Prox > ConfidAnon > drmyshottyizsik
KageLord's behavior toward the Chronopie and ConfidAnon wagons are highly suspect. Recklessness versus caution and all that.
Can you explain more clearly what is suspect about my behavior on those wagons? Well, I can see how I would come under suspicion for my behavior on the Chrono topic since he flipped, but if you take it that I'm a pretty cautious player and didn't know Chrono's alignment (though I have seen him mislynched before for lurking or active lurking), don't you think my behavior makes sense for town?

Also, in response to your day 2 post link, what else would you put on the "case against Chrono" at that point? Out of the 4 people on that wagon, one of the reasons given was "Baa." and another was "lurking" (and Gamma said his pbpa was made worse because that was his only post with content, a.k.a. active lurking). So clearly lurking was a key point and at least one of the people on the wagon looked suspicious. As for ckd's case, points 1,2, and 5 all had to do with lurking. Points 3 and 4 were actual points, but at the time I mostly dismissed it as ckd being ckd and overreacting to someone saying he's overreacting (he really hates that and it makes him seem irrational sometimes). Clearly I was wrong about the result, but I don't know how I could have really had a scum motivation for saying that. It would only make myself look more suspicious if he ended up still getting lynched. The wagon wasn't really too close to lynch, so I don't know why a scumbuddy would risk being as obvious as that.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Equinox »

(I'll take a closer look at KageLord's post later today, since I need to cross-reference curiouskarmadog's post and his defense.)

I just had a realization. I need Beefster to get in here and claim or post a defense or whatever. Both would be good. This is a request to please not hammer until Beefster defends himself. I have a bunch of reads hinging on this. I will explain when I get what I want (or when it's clear I won't be).
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why not unvote him until then Equinox?

The coaching between Equinox and shotty in post 519 is twinging me.
Equinox wrote:drmyshottyizsik is a null read, and I'm too emotionally affected to try to remedy that.
What did you mean by this?

I'm gonna ISO Beef now, having a tough time with this game but that is no excuse for my lack of effort lately. Almost feel like following Gamma and AGar to the ends of the earth in this one.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Equinox »

I'm rather amused that you consider it "coaching."

I am not going to unvote. It's the point... :|

As for being "emotionally affected," I was angry with drmyshottyizsik at the time. I think I still am. His behavior has been totally off-the-wall, he's made no effort to contribute, and add the fact that I've seen him /in and volunteer to replace into even more games... and you get a rather pissed Equinox. I'm probably feeding when the sign clearly says not to, but ARGHDAMMITOMFG. Those little tidbits you saw me address to him were a product of that.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm a vanilla townie.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

taco taco tacoooo i want my tacooooo
... People were right it seems....
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Equinox »

Beefster wrote:I'm a vanilla townie.
Explain the L+1 hammer please.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Equinox wrote:As for being "emotionally affected," I was angry with drmyshottyizsik at the time. I think I still am. His behavior has been totally off-the-wall, he's made no effort to contribute, and add the fact that I've seen him /in and volunteer to replace into even more games... and you get a rather pissed Equinox. I'm probably feeding when the sign clearly says not to, but ARGHDAMMITOMFG. Those little tidbits you saw me address to him were a product of that.
Fair enough. For you to be so annoyed I figured there had to be some kind of contact with Shotty other than this game. I share your rage.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Equinox wrote:
Beefster wrote:I'm a vanilla townie.
Explain the L+1 hammer please.
I just wasn't paying attention. I only saw the cop claim and didn't think to read ahead and just quick replied right there and then even though there were like 2 new pages. It never really occurred to me to check if a lynch had actually been reached before voting.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Equinox »

So you saw there were 2 pages ahead of you?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Equinox »

All right, I suppose that question was redundant. Sigh. I need to stop having kneejerk reactions...

Fact check reveals that there was a new page following Zorblag's hammer. Why Beefster felt the need to skip that much content after a cop claim is beyond me, but the facts he presented in 534 match.

The reason I brought this up was I noticed that Zorblag's and Beefster's votes were a mere two minutes apart. There was a possibility that Beefster got ninja'd; I wanted to hear from Beefster, late as it is, if this was the case. As it turns out, it was not.

Interrogation time.

Beefster, why did it not occur to you to check? Did you simply take curiouskarmadog at his word when he claimed? How did you miss the forced preview? (I think that feature was up by then. Correct me if I'm wrong; my memory's fuzzy.)

What is your opinion of the other players as of right now, and what do you think of the people who've brought cases against you?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Equinox »

Also:
Chronopie wrote:Good job guys, you just lynched your friendly neighbourhood watcher.
Beefster wrote:Maybe he's actually a tracker??? Not that it really matters in that case cause he's still an idiot.
Explain these, too.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Equinox »

Yay. Quadruple posting.

We have about 12-13 hours before we hit deadline. Screw it. Someone drop the hammer. I don't think I need Beefster to respond to those anymore.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Papa Zito »

As the sun begins to set behind the mountains, a small group gathers around Beefster, licking their lips. Seems they've seen Alive too many times - they didn't even check the remains of the galley yet.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team were off finding more things to throw on the fire or building snowmen doing dirty things to other snowmen.

Fourth Votecount of Day 3

2. KageLord (0):
4. ConfidAnon (0):
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (3): Zorblag, Beefster, StrangerCoug
11. StrangerCoug (0):
12. smashbro_of_the_SSS (0):
13. Beefster (6): Gammagooey, AGar, drmyshottyizsik, ConfidAnon, KageLord, Equinox
14. Equinox (0):
15. Sotty7 (0):
16. Prox (0):
18. silverbullet999 (0):

Players not voting: smashbro_of_the_SSS, Sotty7, Prox, silverbullet999

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
The current wagon leader is
Beefster
at L-1.
Deadline: August 25th @ 11:59PM CST
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sotty and Prox both promising content and completely failing to deliver irritates the hell out of me but right now Beef needs to die, we can figure out scumbuddies and shit tommorrow.

Dear non-voters: Unless you will be on to hammer later in the day AND explicitly state this, your next post needs to be a vote. I'd say I'M TALKING TO YOU <BLANK> but there are two people who have been useless all day AND two Other people who promised a hammer so yeah.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Beef

Spent some time reading his ISO and I don't agree with his suspicions on AGar. Just because a cop is dead doesn't suddenly make AGar's push on confid scummy. The late hammer is probably the best point on Beef combined with the whole "he could be a tracker" crap. Not overly confident about this, but it is better than nothing.

Will do better tomorrow.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Papa Zito »

And with that, the hungry survivors descended upon poor Beefster and used a variety of impromptu utensils to make him into ground round. The merry bonfire and some odds and ends (finally) salvaged from the plane made for quite tasty tacos.

It was only after everyone was nice and full that they decided they should check to see if he was actually a bad guy or not.

Final Votecount of Day 3

2. KageLord (0):
4. ConfidAnon (0):
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (3): Zorblag, Beefster, StrangerCoug
11. StrangerCoug (0):
13. Beefster (7): Gammagooey, AGar, drmyshottyizsik, ConfidAnon, KageLord, Equinox, Sotty7
14. Equinox (0):
15. Sotty7 (0):
16. Prox (0):
18. silverbullet999 (0):

Players not voting: smashbro_of_the_SSS, Prox, silverbullet999

Beefster,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 3.
Actions are due by August 27th @ 11:59PM CST
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

The sun rose over a beautiful tropical paradise, glinting off the clear ocean waters, the dew droplets still clinging to palm leaves, and the wreckage of a large airplane.

The survivors had crawled up on the beach, unmindful of the surf battering at their bodies. They were merely glad to be alive. That's why it took them so long to realize someone was missing, and so they split up to search the beach.

Eventually they found Sotty7. Evidentally she had a head-butting contest with a large coconut, and lost.

Sotty7,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3.

First Votecount of Day 4

2. KageLord (0):
4. ConfidAnon (0):
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (0):
11. StrangerCoug (0):
14. Equinox (0):
16. Prox (0):
18. silverbullet999 (0):

Players not voting: KageLord, ConfidAnon, Gammagooey, AGar, Zorblag, drmyshottyizsik, StrangerCoug, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Equinox, Prox, silverbullet999

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline: September 4th @ 11:59PM CST
Kappa
Just Monika
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Equinox »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:beef, and someone else, and i already said why
You never said who, and you never said why. So... who and why?
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
Was this related to your previous post where you wanted to make the day longer?
Prox wrote:OK! I'm going to re-read this thread TODAY and get a wallpost in TODAY. I apologize for previous inactivity. School, ya'know?

But I think I can do this.
HEY, PROX OF THE DOX. How far did you read, and in what direction are you reading? How far along were you when you posted your mega quote wall?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I still like drmyshottyizsik as scum. Will post more when I check my other games and change my sig.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

drmyshottyizsik still makes me unhappy. I understand that some of the gaps in his ISO can be explained by nights intervening, but still, his later posts seem to come in spurts. He has yet to give much of an explanation as to why he voted Beefster yesterday.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik. I'll try to get in the habit of using the vote and unvote tags now.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
I know i forgot to come back to this thread after some time, and remembered it later, bout an hour or two before deadline. came on to vote, but it had alreayd been done. sorry.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Equinox »

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I know i forgot to come back to this thread after some time, and remembered it later, bout an hour or two before deadline. came on to vote, but it had alreayd been done. sorry.
The question is why you bothered to delay the hammer at all. You should have done it in that post where you made your promise.

Return to “Completed Open Games”