Mini 1009 ÔÇô Popularity mafia (Game over - Mafia wins)

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I understand that point, but still: It makes me scum because I'm not sure of someone?

And for the record, I now think mothrax is town because of A) his post where he had a sudden change in character and confidence & B) his (successful) attack on Tazaro.

Final vote count Day 2
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)

(5) Tazaro – nopointinactingup, Simenon, mothrax, ZONEACE, Cuethlachtli, scotmany12
(2) ZONEACE – Blackberry, Tazaro
(1) mothrax – Thief
(1) Simenon – tumescence

Not voting: ---

:right: Deadline Day 2 is September 3

Death scene a few posts down this page.

Last edited by Johoohno on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Thief »

V/LA until Wednesday

Going on a trip. Replace me if needed.
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Thief »

Oh wow looks like we lynched scum.

Blackberry care to explain why you were defending him just a few posts earlier?

Vote: Blackberry
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Thief wrote:Oh wow looks like we lynched scum.

Blackberry care to explain why you were defending him just a few posts earlier?

Vote: Blackberry
It's twilight dude.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count Day 2
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)

(6) Tazaro – nopointinactingup, Simenon, mothrax, ZONEACE, Cuethlachtli, scotmany12
(2) ZONEACE – Blackberry, Tazaro
(1) mothrax – Thief
(1) Simenon – tumescence

Not voting: ---

:right: Deadline Day 2 is September 3

Night 2
[/size]
With a lot more resolve than yesterday town decisively lynches Tazaro. A scum.

Tazaro,
Scum
, lynched Day 2

It is now night and all townies should send in a person they want to grant night kill immunity (see rules for proper format, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR YOURSELF), and mafia may discuss in their given thread and then PM me the person they want to night kill.

Deadline night 2: August 25
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Johoohno »

Day 3
[/size]
Another night, another kill. Mothrax was this night’s victim.

mothrax,
Townie
, killed Night 2.

Day three is rolling. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch before deadline.

Deadline is September 15
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

IRON MAN'S INTERACTIONS

Cuethlachtli
tumescence
ZONEACE (eljcko) ~ Iron Man's first vote
Thief ~ Iron Man talk to
Blackberry
nopointinactingup (drmyshottyizsik ) (Ectomancer) ~ IM talked to
Simenon ~ IM talk to Simoneon
scotmany12 ~ Iron Man FOS

---

The only people Iron Man did not attack/address conflict with: tumescene, Cuet, myself

TAZARO'S INTERACTIONS

Cuethlachtli ~ Interacts with Cuet, although asking for Cuet to post and saying he is good on content and Cuet's questioning of why him seems... odd
tumescence ~ Slight comment on
ZONEACE (eljcko) ~ Talks to
Thief
Blackberry ~ Tazaro talks to/comments on pointlessly
nopointinactingup (drmyshottyizsik ) (Ectomancer) ~ Tazaro talked to
Simenon
scotmany12

I was hoping to find someone who Tazaro/Iron Man didn't really talk to/avoided. But it appears one of them has atleast talked to their scum partner. I would also have to look at who didn't really address Tazaro.

Just for reference: Tazaro asking me if I was going to vote him because I was at the forum made me think he was town worried I was scum going to lynch him. But when he said I had "good points" and voted with me, that did draw slight red flags (the way he agreed with me, and the fact that in all my games so far on mafiascum, it appears that people don't agree with my points/see what I see the same way I do, so someone saying I had good points felt abnormal to me).

The way scotmany12 voted for Tazaro strikes me as a bus almost. I am less suspect of Sim because he was someone who wanted Tazaro's lynch EARLY. And Zoneace's comment about "So you caught me, him, and him are scum together"? still strikes me as scum. I'm now going to read back (scotmany and Zoneace and maybe others) how they interacted with Iron/Tazaro early on.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote: And Zoneace's comment about "So you caught me, him, and him are scum together"? still strikes me as scum.

?????????
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Blackberry »

Cuethlachtli ~ Very interesting interactions... Tazaro asks Cuet his opinions, Cuet plays it off and says do your own hunting (avoiding buddying?)... ALSO Cuet's vote on Tazaro is different than his other accusations. When Cuet attacked nopoint, he made large arguments, when he votes Tazaro, he makes it short and simple, and it's different than his other votes and accusations
tumescence ~ minimim interactions overall, BUT, his questions to Tazaro are intersting and seem sincere - leaning town
ZONEACE (eljcko) ~ ZONEACE lynching Tazaro strikes me as odd... his reasons are that he is useless, and his attack against Tazaro comes out of no where... he builds his case on Tazaro as not being helpful, YET, Zoneace shows instances of being over-confident that Tazaro is scum... this does not seem sincere - leaning scum
Thief ~ leaning null... does vote Iron Man early, but doesn't keep it there long, Iron Man does comment on Thief, but doesn't follow up
nopointinactingup (drmyshottyizsik ) (Ectomancer) ~ attack Iron Man, very town vibes - leaning town
Simenon ~ attacks Iron Man early - leaning town
scotmany12 ~ Used "bullshit" against Tazaro/Iron Man in a sincere way - leaning town

---

With all that, I am leaning towards Zoneace, or Cuet as the scum partner (although Tazaro commenting that Cuet got the NK immunity would be very odd, unless, he was trying to suggest Cuet is innocent via that way, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless they got to talk at night and Cuet told Tazaro he thought he'd get immunity - or Tazaro took the idea from someone else's post and exxagerated it to make it look like Cuet got immunity).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

ZONEACE wrote:So you really think the Moth wagon is scum trying to push the easy lynch?
So then you're saying you've caught me, Taz and Scot as the scum team
?
This, ZONEACE.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I know WHAT comment your talking about. but it still makes no sense how that makes me scum.

also, I'M NOT SCUM and you using me lynching scum as your reasoning, is stupid.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Simenon »

Don't see any innocent explanation for why this:
mod wrote:(4) mothrax – ZONEACE, Tazaro, scotmany12, Thief
collapsed in half a page. Especially since Tazaro was on that wagon.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

ZONEACE wrote:I know WHAT comment your talking about. but it still makes no sense how that makes me scum.
That quote doesn't strike me as something a town would say. It sounds like something a mafia would say in order to A) make the other players in the quote who mafia would know to be town to make think I am scum or to B) if you and your mafia partners were in there - to say it out loud to make it seem less likely to others. I just don't see a point in a town person saying something along those lines.

also, I'M NOT SCUM and you using me lynching scum as your reasoning, is stupid.
My reason isn't because you voted him, it's because of how you voted him and your reasonings and your over-confidence.

ALTHOUGH: Reading Tazaro's comments to ZONEACE about Zoneace voting him. I'm not sure what to think. This looks like an attempt to spread suspicion on ZONEACE from Tazaro.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't understand your post at all Simeonon. - Your reference/meaning of the word "innocent" or your implication.

BUT, reading back and seeing that ZONEACE was probably the person that turned things around and got it onto Tazaro [vs. mothrax] (they both had three votes on them at the time I believe). ZONEACE's switch could have been bussing, but it wouldn't really be a smart time to bus I don't think when it's still up in the air as to who might get lynched (I was focusing a lot on interactions between players just a minute ago).

I keep second-guessing myself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also - I am slightly surprised neither of you two have voted me right away. After yesterday, I felt I was the sure target as next to go since I outright defended (I don't like saying I defended scum, as Thief said, but reading back I know that, yes, I did - however, I was doing my research and trying to make a smart move and sticking to who I thought was scum).
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Blackberry wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:I know WHAT comment your talking about. but it still makes no sense how that makes me scum.
That quote doesn't strike me as something a town would say. It sounds like something a mafia would say in order to A) make the other players in the quote who mafia would know to be town to make think I am scum or to B) if you and your mafia partners were in there - to say it out loud to make it seem less likely to others. I just don't see a point in a town person saying something along those lines.

right, So I'm being wiofm'd because what you perceive as wifom.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

Nothing I said refers to WIFOM. I said the reasons mafia would say it. I can't think of any reasons a town would use that phrase.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by ZONEACE »

It's called mocking someone for doing something stupid. In this sense, it I used sarcasm to make the point that calling the moth wagon a scum wagon was stupid, cause then that mean me, scot and taz had been caught as the scum team. That's why town would say it. It all boils down to wifom. Why would I, if I'm scum, put myself in a group with someone else I know to be scum and say, HAI WE'RE SCUM? Why would I, if I'm town, say HAI I'M SCUM WITH THESE TWO OTHER GUYS? The whole basis of your case is baseless because its all wifom. I said what I said because I was pointing out how stupid it was for someone to suggest the moth wagon was a wagon being pushed by scum as an easy lynch. Seriously, linking myself to taz, then bussing him out of nowhere, you think that's really what went on? Cause in order for me to be scum, that's what had to have happened. I had to link myself to him, and then, with him in NO DANGER at the time, throw the wagon onto him.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

BB read Thief's ISO more carefully. Apparently Thief's vote on Iron Man was merely a reaction test, thus he never thought Iron Man was scum.

Since we have possibly 2 ML left until LYLO, I have a feeling the scum didn't bus.

vote: Thief
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Blackberry wrote:
The only people Iron Man did not attack/address conflict with: tumescene, Cuet, myself

TAZARO'S INTERACTIONS

Cuethlachtli ~ Interacts with Cuet, although asking for Cuet to post and saying he is good on content and Cuet's questioning of why him seems... odd
The majority of Iron Man's post were from July 20th to July 23rd. In contrast, I started posting on July 22nd on. If Iron Man intended on befriending or attacking me, he didn't get an opportunity because he went inactive after July 23rd. Therefore, your point about Iron Man not interacting with me is weak.

Care to explain why it was odd? What would you have done different if you were in my shoes?
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Blackberry wrote:
Cuethlachtli ~ Very interesting interactions... Tazaro asks Cuet his opinions, Cuet plays it off and says do your own hunting (avoiding buddying?)...
ALSO Cuet's vote on Tazaro is different than his other accusations. When Cuet attacked nopoint, he made large arguments, when he votes Tazaro, he makes it short and simple, and it's different than his other votes and accusations

With all that, I am leaning towards Zoneace, or Cuet as the scum partner (although Tazaro commenting that Cuet got the NK immunity would be very odd, unless, he was trying to suggest Cuet is innocent via that way, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless they got to talk at night and Cuet told Tazaro he thought he'd get immunity - or Tazaro took the idea from someone else's post and exxagerated it to make it look like Cuet got immunity).
You are reaching here. What would you have done different?

My other arguments were larger because I was addressing more content. Do you have a problem with the actual content presented in my case against Taz?

Maybe Taz deduced this after I suggested that people vote for who they think is scummy and no one voted for me.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Thief »

(4)
Iron Man
- Cuethlachtli,
ChannelDelibird
, Ectomancer,
Thief

(2)
mothrax
- Simenon, scotmany12
(2) Scotmany12 – eljcko, mothrax
(1) Blackberry –
Korts

(1) eljcko -
Iron Man

^Possible early distancing by Iron Man eljcko.

(3)
mothrax
- scotmany12,
ChannelDelibird
, drmyshottyizsik
(2)
Thief
- eljcko, Blackberry
(1) drmyshottyizsik –
mothra
x
(1)
Iron Man
– Simenon
(1) elcjko –
Korts

(1) Simenon - tumescence
(1)
Korts - Thief

(4)
ChannelDelibird
– Simenon,
Tazaro,
nopointinactingup, Cuethlachtli
(3)
mothrax
- scotmany12,
ChannelDelibird,
ZONEACE
(2) nopointinactingup –
mothrax, Korashk

(1) Simenon – tumescence
(1) Korts – Thief

(1) Cuethlachtli – Blackberry

Voting off the wagon when both main wagons are townies suggests CDB's lynch likely had only one scum on it. Clears Simenon, nopoint, and Cuethachtly for the most part.

(6)
Tazaro
– nopointinactingup, Simenon,
mothrax
, ZONEACE, Cuethlachtli, scotmany12
(2) ZONEACE – Blackberry,
Tazaro

(1) mothrax – Thief

(1) Simenon – tumescence

Further clears nopoint and Simenon. ZONEACE and Cueth look good for possible late bussers. Scotmany12 seems town to me for reasons I hopefully stated earlier in the game. Last minute distancing by Tazaro is also suggested here.

I love D3 because it requires even less effort than other days and its actually easier to find scum.
Vote: ZONEACE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Thief wrote:

I love D3 because it requires even less effort than other days and its actually easier to find scum.

Except I'm not scum, so clearly it's not easier.

Also, the ridiculousness to suggest I was bussing Taz is mind boggling. PLEASE GO BACK AND ACTUALLY LOOK. At the time I switched votes there would have been no incentive for me to attempt bussing. Also, What your little vote check shows us is that, aside from voting for IronMan, you've spent most of the game away from any real wagon. What's the matter? Don't want to be linked to the lynching of any townies?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ZONEACE wrote:
Thief wrote:

Except I'm not scum, so clearly it's not easier.

Also, the ridiculousness to suggest I was bussing Taz is mind boggling. PLEASE GO BACK AND ACTUALLY LOOK. At the time I switched votes there would have been no incentive for me to attempt bussing. Also, What your little vote check shows us is that, aside from voting for IronMan, you've spent most of the game away from any real wagon. What's the matter? Don't want to be linked to the lynching of any townies?
Correction, except for the vote for iron man, you've stayed away from any real wagon, until the mothrax got close, then you hopped onto his wagon. Trying to make a push for the easy lynch were you?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sorry for the triple post, but a quick look at your ISO and I'm pretty convinced. You've participated in 2 wagons this game really. Iron Man and Mothrax (well now you're trying to get one going on me). Iron man you voted early day one. Mothrax you voted when he was at 3, pushing him to 4. You do so with VERY LITTLE REASONING. Simply, a "looking back, he's scummy." then, randomly, after Taz had been lynched and the game was in twilight, you decided you wanted to vote BB. this is really weird for a couple of reasons, first of which, IT'S TWILIGHT, SO NEW VOTES DON'T COUNT, and you knew it was twilight, cause you acknowledged we had lynched scum. What's the point of placing that vote unless it's an attempt to distance. And IF you're going to try and vote someone in twilight, WHY NOT vote the person who has admitted they're scum (which taz did)? Your actions make no sense as town play, and while I'm going to be accused of OMGUS, i don't give a damn, because you sir are scum, with BB.

VOTE: Thief

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”