Mini 1034 - Castlevania Mafia (Game Over)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hi UK! Hi MPR!

Vote: McG

@UK: Why do you auto-vote the mod at the start of any game anyway? I'm meh on claiming game origin. I know I've started something of the sort in [REDACTED] but I was meh over there too.

@Katsuki: Can you explain to me what you perceive to be Shotty's play?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, scum probably own the castle. /Mod-WIFOM.

Why did you suggest it even if you're against it?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Is this the part where we argue again? :P

--

Well, if you're going to put the answer in the same post as the question then you get people like me who wonder. Regardless, how did I do? Or are you going to keep that for yourself?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think I've seen this before from zwet. Hey zwet, were you in Twilight Mafia where you claimed Edward D1? (If you must know, I read that game because it was lulz).

Anyway, zwet's gambit makes sense however it does not necessarily reflect his alignment. I don't think I've seen proof/statistics that fakeclaim gambits are more likely to come from Town/scum.

UK, I do not understand why theory knowledge would ever reflect a person's alignment. From what I'm seeing, what you're doing is more like testing people. You'll find out how good he is at mafia, but not if he's scum or not. Of course, I'm waiting on your own explanations. I also do not understand your point for Dekes. It's unprovable whether or not scum have fake claims so the 'He's Town unless scum have fakeclaims' clause is kinda silly.

Zwet, you're kinda jumping the gun here hopping from Coach to tansalas. What gives?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@UK: Have fakeclaims, don't have fake claims; I don't see the difference. In essence, I'm maintaining the point that it is essentially unprovable unless we actually catch one and until then it's just our best guess whether or not the claim is fake or not.

I do ever so slightly agree with your points on zwet being very anti-town. However, I actually think it might be Town motivated since scum generally don't want to get a big shining spotlight on them this early. Reckless and Anti-Town, yes. Scummy....we'll see.

@Zwet: I know you're da master of one liners, but can you please explain as much as you can why Coach/tansalas is scum? I really don't see the points you have explained thus far. Nothing big has happened yet, and those vote hops you deem scummy are not necessarily bad due to the fact that those vote hops are null as hell(unless I'm missing something you saw, that is.).

@LMP: Reasons r nice.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Dekes #105 wrote:- MPR: Thank you for your insightfulness.
I find this to be very out of place. What gives?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't seem to remember you interacting with MPR, nor has MPR been in the spotlight, nor has he been lurking for a significant amount of time to warrant you calling him out like that. Hence, out of place.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

vote: zwet

Ignore my questions and you get that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't understand why everyone thinks Tansalas is scum. It makes perfect sense to flail when being wagoned as Town. People assume that flailing = scum when in fact, flailing is a natural reaction to a wagon and thus null. In fact, I'm a lot more wary of people who don't flail when they have wagons. Like zwet here.

zwet is a sweet lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey zwet, why are you acting like you are?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@UK, you're uncomfortably fencesitting and playing mediator for most of the game so far. I'm a little worried because when I was scum against you, you were a Town force to be reckoned with, even if it was D1 and you knew nothing at that point. What's up with you in this game?

Although, I do understand that the cases are currently not worth noticing at this point, but still this is a massive change from what I previously knew of you. However, I am conflicted because if I was Town in that previous game, I'd have gone after you still. Here, you are not acting like Town-You, but I seem to have a good Town read on you impartially not counting meta.

Anyway, I'll be nice and answer your older question here: I'm meh on it because I see little point. I've seen it fail or help absolutely no one(in fact, it had disastrous results when I tried it in Advance Wars Mafia. xP.). So, it's a pointless exercise that is possibly anti-town. It's not ANTI-TOWN ROARR(like zwet here.), it's possibly anti-town, possibly pointless.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Tanstalas, when you go attack everyone who attacks you, no one will take you seriously and be ever so suspicious of you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

tanstalas seems to be a paranoid player. Not sure if it's scum paranoia or just null paranoia. I've been...similar. I think I need to do a full reread of this game. I'm in too many games. ._.

Here's a promise of an in-depth reread in 3-4 days. Feel free to call me out on it if I don't deliver. Can't do it now though, one game is in full momentum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What the flying fuck why the fuck did you claim that Chronopie!?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Ack. Wrong game. Damn, I need my sleep.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I could ride this wagon, sure.

Vote: Coach
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Tanstalas, how does your role claim make sense with your name claim flavorwise?

I totally agree that it sounds SK-riffic. Couple that with tanstalas' apparent paranoia, I don't feel too good about it.

@Dekes: Was he this paranoid during your newbie game together? How do you describe Tanstalas' play back then? What was he, Town or scum?

@Coach: I move my vote where I think it needs to be. Accuse me of bandwagoning at your peril.

@SpyreX: I didn't hear you comment about zwet's nameclaim, only say that he's Town. Explanations?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh, McGriddle. You so crazy.

That's not buddying at all. Buddying is, from what I understand, is saying 'This guy is Town!' with little to no reason for the purposes of manipulating the poor Townie who doesn't know who to trust. I don't think agreement with someone is buddying at all. (Unless of course, I'm wrong with my understanding of the term buddying.)

What made you think/say that she was buddying Spy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That's a little too much self-preservation for my tastes. Then again, MPR is just as guilty. I can't wait to have enough time to do my reread.

Katsuki is a girl? :o
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

UncertainKitten wrote:You know what'd be REALLY COOL?

Suspect lists from CT and MPR. In fact, a summary of
your thoughts
on the game so far would be really awesome. Do NOT confuse this with a summary of the game.
I agree with this. Also, I want to see where our two non-voters(McG, Dekes) stand. If I were buddies with one of these two, I would be lurking/wasting my vote too while that awkward bus D1 tension is still there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: "These two" meaning Coach and MPR. Kinda worded that vaguely now that I realize it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, I don't even understand the wagon on MPR.

Looking at the vote posts:
UK: Lurker vote
Coach: "MPR's not contributing" + "OMG I'M at L-1" vote
Tantstalas: Prefers MPR over CT vote
Zwet:......I don't even know.
Katsuki: Prefers MPR over CT vote

Let's see if we can get something out from here.
@UK: Are you still fine with your vote?
@Coach: MPR almost never contributes, I can say this as a player who has seen him play. What do you think of him now? Are you still fine with your vote?
@tans: Why?
@Zwet: Hi!
@Katsuki: Eh, MPR does defend himself but he's bad at it. His defense so far is 'This wagon on me is the most terrible wagon of all time!'. Myep. Also, why do you find CT's defense satisfactory?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

tanstalas wrote:
VasudeVa wrote: @tans: Why?
I've answered the "Why?" already, my question to you is why are you so lazy to not look at my reasons why?
I
did
read your reason and I flat out don't like it. You do not explain anything, you just told us that CT's defense is satisfactory which I don't buy.

I am telling you to explain WHY you prefer MPR over CT? Why is CT's post satisfactory?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You, sir, are an idiot.

'Why are you voting MPR?' is not nearly the same as my questions: 'Why do you prefer MPR over CT?' and 'Why are CT's responses satisfactory?'.

My questions are light years away from what you think I am asking you.

Stop making me repeat myself. I hate repeating myself.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Unvote

*sigh*

Also, I don't understand that last sentence.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SpyreX singles out McGriddle as 'possible scum' from Coach's L-1 wagon. Is there a reason why the L-4 to L-2 votes are scummier than the L-1 vote?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, CT got an 'unable to determine' PM? Is that how it goes when you get RB'd? Former mods/formerly RB'd, help me out here. It's possible that he's faking getting RB'd. Dekes makes some good points on CT.

I don't understand Jenniwren's #583.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Kat:
Yesterday, you thought that CT's defense was satisfactory and tommorow will shed light on things. What do you think of CT now?

@Dekes:
Your #586 coupled with your #597 seems to say that you think the scum team is {tanstalas, CT, Katsuki}. Can you tell me the reasoning why you think they are scumbuddies? Or are you just suspecting these three individually?

@zwet:
Why did you lie there?

@Coach:
Why did you target zwet? Didn't you find him suspicious? I find your #575 very weird. You said that you tried tracking zwet, which implies that you found him suspicious at N1 then you said, in the same post nonetheless, that he's back to being your #1 suspect. Can you explain this little discrepancy here?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

McG hasn't spoken up yet, soo we'll wait for him. I'm willing to hammer if McG is unwilling to bus.

Also, what is/was CT's plan in #626?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

vote: zwet

Are you a jester or something?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm... I wonder what kind of Hider we're talking about here.
Hider hid behind scumbag = dead hider or,
Hider hid behind Dekes + Scum NK's Dekes = dead hider.

Those are the two kinds of hiders I know.

Anyway, 7 players with no scum dead mean we're probably in 3scum/4town LyLo. Mass claim is probably for the best. How we mass claim, discuss. I have my suspects in mind, but I'd suggest against talking about suspects until we're finished.

NO GODDAMN VOTES
. (This means you, zwet.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

SpyreX wrote:Normally I'd be all for it but we've got a rope-target so unless you've got some info that NEEDS to come out in case you be the dead there's no reason to massclaim yet.
Isn't LyLo reason enough for a mass claim? Since, you know, we're probably really close to losing? Also, I thought zwet was Town(says You, D1.), what changed?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Spy: If you really think zwet is scum, why aren't you voting yet?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Zwet
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

tanstalas wrote:Wanted to take a bite out of your muffin :P
I love this post.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@VV: I TOLD YOU UK WAS TALKING ABOUT HERSELF BEING MORE USEFUL THAN ZWET AND NOT SOFTCLAIMING That one worked out for us though.
People don't exactly mean what they said. True, the sentence did say that she was saying she was more useful than zwet but I think she was subconciously claiming PR with that, and it worked out swell for us.

---

zwet won for us. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure people would have caught on to me and Kat. (LMP is in an entirely different league though. I was impressed with his play until zwet came along and it was all easy cruising.). I thought I was obvscum when I promised a reread and didn't follow up. xD.

I don't understand what the miller was for with no cop.

--prev-edit:
@jenni: Spy used a hider claim with good results in an old game~. D1, claim hider. Claim targets at end of day. If you die, target is scum. If you survive, target is Town. (Although, Spy really wasn't a hider then, but a weak doc.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Say you'll target one of four scummy people. Saves your obvTown smart players from being killed, forces scum to kill a mislynch, and you'll have to play a little guessing game if you want to kill the hider/scummy person.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, my friend pointed out to me that Alucard was just reversed 'draculA'.

I was like. "OMG. OH MY GOD. OH MY FREAKIN' GOD. OH SWEET BABY JESUS WTF. I've been playing this SOTN bi-annually ever since I first got it 8 years ago and I did not fucking notice that."
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm fine with posting the QT. (However, let's wait till my scumbuddies agree.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, it can't be subconcious if you knew about it. ;)

I thought that how you worded your first post of defense on zwet seemed careful-ish even for you(I imagined that if you were a VT, you'd have an angrier first post.), so I thought it was a PR read. I surprised myself at how accurate that was. The player's personality factors how they'd treat role, I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”