Mini 1034 - Castlevania Mafia (Game Over)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:
Vote: Shotty

If you've ever seen him play, you'll understand why.

Disclaimer: Never heard of castlevania before this game. I just thought it would be some vampire/vampire-hunter themed game, not based off of an actual game. :/
Seconded.

Vote: drmyshotty

Seriously, look him up, its astonishing.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

As for claiming what game we're from, I see no town benefit to doing so, so I think discussing it would just be wasting time/energy.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 am

Post by LimMePls »

All I ever needed to know about shotty I learned from these games:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14660 (town that can't help looking like scum)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14786 (scum that fake claims "DNA decoder" and gets himself and a buddy lynched for it)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=14705 (scum that fake claims one of the Ghostbusters in a Ghostbuster themed game and gets CC'd and lynched)

I think they pretty much speak for themselves. If it wasn't for that first game, I'd say lets wait and see, but even his town play is scummy looking.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:All I know is that I'm Jonathan Morris and my role, which I will not claim just yet.
But didn't you already claim lyncher?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

EBWOP: Sorry, reading comprehension for the win. I now see where you admit it was a fakeclaim.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:^OMGUS
Unvote; Vote: tanstalas
No. What YOU just did was OMGUS, I just stated that I was wary of you now, and am wary of everyone since I do not know who is scum and who is mafia. Now I am starting to think you are scum as you are vote hopping.

HoS: Zewt

Yes, you are getting the whole hand, all FIVE fingers
**PING**

Sir, we have scumdar contact after the starboard bow.

Vote: tanstalas

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

VasudeVa wrote:@LMP: Reasons r nice.
Well, in one word: Desperation. That post just read a bit like squirming scum to me. And I'm always wary of people who scream "OMGUS" at the first opportunity.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

Cause I think tans came off the worse in that exchange. Here is how it read to me:

Tans votes CT.
zwet says its a bus.
Tans says "you can think what you want, but now I'm wary of you"
zwet says "OMGUS"
Tans says "NO YOU!" and then votes zwet

Of the two, tans looks much scummier to me than zwet.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

114 is funny. Its true, I said you voted when you didn't, because somehow in my brain I translated that HOS into a vote, since I assumed you would actually vote, not HOS. What exactly was the point of HOS there anyways? Where was your vote at the time? If you really thought what he was doing was so scummy it was worth a HOS, then why wasn't it worth your vote?

I'm loving my vote.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

UncertainKitten wrote:Also, LMP: How does it benefit scum to HOS over voting?
Well, IMO the purpose of a FOS is to say "My vote is on someone scummier, so I don't want to vote you, however if I had a second vote, you'd be it". To me HOS almost shouldn't even exist, it's just empty posturing. What does a HOS do that a FOS wouldn't? Especially if you haven't FOS'ed anyone. I look for the motivation. In this case it looks to me like he just wanted to try and tar the person poking at him. He even feels the need to extra emphasize it "yes all 5 fingers". Language that strong this early should be backed up by a vote. Does he mean to imply that this early in the game he has so much suspicion of zwet that it deserves not just a FOS but a HOS, but he has EVEN MORE reasons to leave his vote on CT? And that's before you even factor in that since then he has tossed a FOS on Dekes and a Vote on me. Where does this leave CT? Is CT now suddenly not on the scale? If CT is off the scale, then why was zwet even HOS'ed in the first place? And this is all less than 48 hours into the game.
Why do you "love your vote"?
Cause I think it's on scum.

@tans: Please don't answer questions in quote blocks. It can sometimes confuse people on who is saying what, and sometimes I skim a quote block when I know I've already read the content. I know you bolded here and there was nothing else in your post, but if you don't mind I'd prefer you not add text into a quote block. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of a quote if you are changing the contents.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
tanstalas wrote:EBWOP - Also you didn't explain why you forgot to leave out Zewt's vote on me in your analysis. Sub consciously protecting your scum-buddy?
Again you skirted around this question, care to answer it?

I'll tell you what I think, I think you intentionally left it out, just like you intentionally made it seem that I OMGUS voted him, which I didn't; I think you are manipulating what actually transpired to make me look worse because you got caught in a fallacy that you were voting for me because I OMGUS voted someone when in fact it was your scum buddy who OMGUS voted me. Either that or you aren't paying attention to the game that closely, which makes me think you are scum as well.

Let's look how your posts went down

You claim your scum radar went off and you voted me
You were asked for reasons why you voted for me and you replied "Desperation" and that I OMGUS voted
Then after UK pointed out that your scum buddy was actually the one who OMGUS voted you came out and said that I was the one who came out more scummy and then made a summary post with what went down but changed a few key facts to make me look worse.
No, I didn't skirt the question, I flatly ignored it because it was ridiculous.

Oh, and everything else you said is pretty much bullshit.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Late, me tired, comp not willing to cooperate much, so few thoughts.

Zwet claim/fake-claim - normal
Zwet votehopping/play after - not so much

Head says scum, gut says town.
What I don't get though, was that if zwet was trapping, why end trap to vote first voter... That said, Travis' reaction was quite overly defensive.

However,
Vote: Tanstalus
. His interaction with zwet bothers me, and he doesn't even vote zwet, but "HOS'es" him. This seems ridiculous to me, and feels like scum afraid to place vote and be accused of votehopping like zwet was. His essentially OMGUS vote on LMP makes me feel good about this vote.
I really love how everyone seems to ignore the fact that LMP ignored the first OMGUS and instead decided to focus on my HOSing Zwet and finding that scummy. Also that that is the main reason why people have voted for me.

Also LMP's responses so far have been a bunch of denial and deflection. Seriously, look at his ISO and tell me that doesn't look like scum.

In a lot of his posts in the game he seems to "misinterpret" or didn't pay attention to the posts.

ISO-3/4 - admits he didn't read the post he was referencing properly
ISO-5 - Votes me without any reason
ISO-6 - Claims he voted me because he is wary of people who shout OMGUS at first opportunity
after
he was asked for reasons
ISO-7 -
After
it is pointed out to him that Zwet was actually the first to OMGUS he makes up a little post and says that I voted when I didn't and leaves out the fact that Zwet actually DID Omgus vote
ISO-8 - Says "oops - I thought you voted when you only HoS'd" Another reading comprehension fail I guess?
ISO-10 - Refuses to answer my question, calls the rest of my post bullshit

@everyone
, what alignment is most likely to not pay attention to detail in posts?

If you are town you are scouring everyones posts for the smallest tell.
Look at LMP, and ask yourself, does it look like he is really paying attention to the game?

Even if LMP is town he is being very lazy with his posts. He posts with not enough facts/information in them. Twice other people (other than me) have pointed out this.

*Waits eagerly for LMP's "Nuh-uh" rebuttle post.*

Also in regards to Zwet - UK asked him a few questions as well, and he refused to answer them. As well as VasudaVa.

@everyone
-Can you honestly say that you get a town vibe from either of these people?

On a sidenote - where the hell is drmyshottyizsik?
Nuh-uh. (See what I did there?)

You still haven't explained where all your recent vote changes and HOS/FOS leave CT, who you apparently thought was so bad he was worse than zwet, but now you can't even be bothered with him.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:

You still haven't explained where all your recent vote changes and HOS/FOS leave CT, who you apparently thought was so bad he was worse than zwet, but now you can't even be bothered with him.
Do you read my posts at all?

This was a mere 3 posts before you made the above comment

tanstalas wrote:
Because I do agree that CT's vote on Zwet looked suspicious, he replaced his RVS vote with a serious vote just because Zwet "looked" scummy but didn't offer any reasons (also why my vote is sitting on LMP now) and he basically said "I have nothing so I'll switch my vote to this BW"

Then Zwet made the bussing comment, and I replied with whatever you want to believe and then he OMGUS voted me so I HOS'd him because he DID OMGUS vote me (for no reason - see above on my opinion of that) which is suspicious, however I already had my vote on CT who at that time looked just as guilty - albeit for different reasons so I just gave him the hand (and I gave reasoning) one thing you notice is I give reasoning when I vote people. The people on my wagon not so much, or are just parroting what others have said.
This doesn't answer my question. My question is HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CT NOW? Why isn't he on your top three suspects list but zwet is? Presumably when you HOS'ed zwet you thought that voting CT was better than voting zwet, or you would have just voted instead of HOS. This is my point, you HOS zwet but leave your vote on CT, but then you move your vote to me and you apparently drop your suspicion of CT. Why is that?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:

Do you read my posts at all?

This was a mere 3 posts before you made the above comment

tanstalas wrote:
Because I do agree that CT's vote on Zwet looked suspicious, he replaced his RVS vote with a serious vote just because Zwet "looked" scummy but didn't offer any reasons (also why my vote is sitting on LMP now) and he basically said "I have nothing so I'll switch my vote to this BW"

Then Zwet made the bussing comment, and I replied with whatever you want to believe and then he OMGUS voted me so I HOS'd him because he DID OMGUS vote me (for no reason - see above on my opinion of that) which is suspicious, however I already had my vote on CT who at that time looked just as guilty - albeit for different reasons so I just gave him the hand (and I gave reasoning) one thing you notice is I give reasoning when I vote people. The people on my wagon not so much, or are just parroting what others have said.
This doesn't answer my question. My question is HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CT NOW? Why isn't he on your top three suspects list but zwet is? Presumably when you HOS'ed zwet you thought that voting CT was better than voting zwet, or you would have just voted instead of HOS. This is my point, you HOS zwet but leave your vote on CT, but then you move your vote to me and you apparently drop your suspicion of CT. Why is that?
How many scum do you think are in this game? I am thinking either 3 or 4, 3 if there is an SK 4 if there isn't.

CT is sitting at #4 on my list ATM. Who are your top 3 suspects? Aside from you tunneling on me I haven't seen you do any scum hunting. If I am scum why don't you find my scum buddies?

Reason why I think is you really have nothing on me, and when/if I nameclaim you are going to be screwed because you are going to hope that someone else comes up with a case on someone else so you can BW them.

If you are town you are being extremely lazy and not helping the town at all, unless you think there is only 1 scum and I am it. I could actually say this for most of the people on my BW

@Everyone on my BW
- If I get lynched and when I flip town who is going to be your next suspect and why?
At this point I don't have 3 suspects. I think zwet's fake claim is interesting, and the reactions to it will be interesting once we see some flips, but as far as scummy, you're all alone at the moment. The fact that you already have 4 scum reads is quite astonishing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Well, I'll have a flip and people's opinions on the wagon to go on, plus presumably NKs (or the lack thereof). That's assuming you are town though, which at this point doesn't seem that likely.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Well, I'll have a flip and people's opinions on the wagon to go on, plus presumably NKs (or the lack thereof). That's assuming you are town though, which at this point doesn't seem that likely.
Well, at this point it seems nothing I say or do can convince you I am town. So unless someone else comes in and announces they are scum I think I am going to be stuck with most of this bandwagon on me.
I think Zwet is probably the only townie on it.

So, meh..

Nameclaim:
Shanoa

Now it will be interesting to see who else jumps on my wagon now and if anyone actually gets off

If you can figure out my ability based on my name do not speculate on it in thread, because if you can figure it out - you know why I do not want scum to know what it is.

Seriously town, if I get lynched look into
LMP and Katsuki
closer
But not Dekes, who you have FOS'ed this game and would fall in the subset of people voting you who aren't zwet? And a name claim means nothing to me. I've played in a Kdub game before and seen him give scum fakeclaims. Also, why did you feel the need to claim anything at all, you're at L-3 and have been for awhile, starting to squirm a bit under the pressure?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

214: THANK YOU!

@VesudeVa: I disagree that flailing makes perfect sense when being wagoned as Town. Also, what exactly is your reason for the zwet vote besides his fake claim?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Coach Travis wrote:However, right now my gut on him is that he is town, because reading through his frustrations seem genuine to me,
Is this completely by gut, or is there some reason you can point to in this particular instance that is town-flailing as opposed to scum-flailing?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:If I have to ability claim - I have no problem with it, if my BW gets bigger I will, in fact I still have an ace up my sleeve that should pretty much guarantee me being obv-town, however there are some "issues" with it - however I am very valuable to the town, and I will not myself be lynched. Trust me, I will not by lynched today.
Then why are you behaving the way you are? It makes absolutely NO SENSE!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Based on this^ I'm starting to buy UK's insistence on tans' inexperience.
I've gotta say, I'm starting to agree. But inexperience != town.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Add that to my list of reasons why everybody thinks I'm scum. Always.
But you don't care to actually do something about it? Why play mafia if you are only a liability when you are town, and you are always suspected when you are scum?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:You come into this game, look at just my posts and vote me? As well, you read them in ISO which means you read them out of context.

This is very suspicious to me.
Hey look, someone voting tans is very suspicious to him. What a shock, we haven't seen that before...

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:Do you disagree with my reasoning on that looking suspicious LMP?
Yup. Because basically, when you boil it all the way down it reads "you voted me".

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Proven role isn't proven alignment. Also, you can paraphrase. You can say "the mod said yes" or "the mod said no" but you can't copy/paste the pm.
Don't answer this question tans. You are right to not explain if it counts against the NK.

Unvote
Vote: MPR

He could do that, but why would he?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kdub wrote:
SpyreX replaces drmyshottyizsik.
Talk about an upgrade!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by LimMePls »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
MehPlusRawr wrote:Proven role isn't proven alignment. Also, you can paraphrase. You can say "the mod said yes" or "the mod said no" but you can't copy/paste the pm.
Don't answer this question tans. You are right to not explain if it counts against the NK.

Unvote

He could do that, but why would he?
Of course I don't want him to explain that. Where in my post did I say that he should? I was explaining a rule he apparently misunderstood.
Hmm, that read to me as "you could tell us yes or no without getting modkilled" as if you wanted him to tell us yes or no. You are saying now that you were explaining that he could say yes or no, but you didn't want him to? That seems strange.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

MehPlusRawr wrote:WHY WOULD I POST IN A THREAD LIKE THIS ONE

SRSLY
You didn't show any willingness to post here before the OT started, so quit the act.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:I prefer a MPR lynch over a CT lynch and CT's last post confirmed it

Unfortunatly I do not know how to bold ny vote on my BB - but when at a pc I'm putting my vote back to him
Wait, the post confirmed it, but you prefered MPR lynch over CT before that? Cause you were voting CT.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

tans has done nothing but strengthen my SK read. I think waiting to see if we can confirm the role claim is the best way to go from here.

@CT: So your reads at the bottom of 505 are:

jenni: town
McG: null
SpyreX: fence-sit
Katsuki: town

Who are the scum?

MPR lynch > CT lynch.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Coach Travis wrote:No, the reads were, in order:town, scummish, townish, town. Basically, the two in the middle aren't as strong, but I'm still leaning one way, I'm not just saying null. Out of everything I've posted, you can see right now my three picks for most likely scum are MPR, zwet, and Mcgriddle.
Potato, potato (and I just realized this doesn't work in forum posts). We basically said the same thing, but you just reworded it. The fact is you listed two town reads and two that you were as wishy-washy as I have ever seen before. Here is your exact wording on McG:
Coach Travis wrote:McGriddle:
Really haven't seen much of him.
Not one of my top two suspects now, but he's closer to scum than town, right now. As Uk has said, he's been pretty useless.
Almost a null tell so far
, though based on some of his reactions, I'm leaning more towards scum.
Notice the bold. That isn't exactly the boldest statement I've ever seen.

You don't think tans has been scummy? Explain.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Coach Travis wrote:I think tans
could potentially be
scummy
CT, this is yet ANOTHER instance of wishy-washy non-committal statements from you, and you know how it turned out last time I caught you doing that. "could potentially be scummy"!?!? Yeah, anyone could potentially be scummy, the question is DO YOU THINK THEY ARE OR NOT.

Unvote
Vote: Coach Travis

That is L-1.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
MPR lynch > CT lynch.
We finally agree on something
LOL. Not anymore. Did you read CT's latest posts? That guy sits a fence harder than anyone I've ever seen. Last time I caught him doing that behavior he flipped scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

The claim isn't enough for me to change my mind. I've seen CT play just like this as scum, so I'm going with my experience on this one.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Coach Travis wrote:Don't like the rushed lynch. I obviously find MPR scummy, but a quick lynch without even giving him a chance to defend is pretty weak.
What are you talking about? His wagon hasn't been quick by any stretch of the imagination. Please explain exactly what you are talking about here.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by LimMePls »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Wow. I'm seriously getting lynched over Coach.
Yup.

Unvote

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

CT, you got no result, that could mean he went nowhere, right? Why do you assume that you were blocked or he is immune to tracking? Does a track-immune role even exist?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:Meh, I wanted to review this thread over the weekend. But it's been a busy one. I skimmed the thread and came across this little post.
CT and MPR were both at L-2.
After a long, but unconvincing defence from CT (among other things like wishy-washy votes he tried to defend his wagon votes as not being wagoning. Why would you even want to do this? Since when is wagoning bad?) McG puts CT at L-1 and in the very next post katsuki quickly unvotes CT and puts MPR at L-1. Trying to save your buddy with a nice lurker wagon there to put your vote on?

Vote: katsuki

FoS: Coach Travis

I'll look into katsuki's iso, but not before tomorrow.
That's a pretty good point, not sure if it's good enough for a lynch though, I've got slight-town on Katsuki. If either flips scum though, this will be a good post to remember.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

Coach Travis wrote:I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop I guess, even though I don't believe in the claim in the least bit, because it's impossible to get a straight up scum read on me, I'm not a miller or anything like that. Until I can indisputably prove otherwise, I'm willing to at least consider that maybe he is a cop, and the mafia did something to make the investigation turn up that way, maybe did something to me so I'd turn up scum on an investigation, I know a power like that is not unheard of(I had it in my scum game).

Because I don't want to die, I propose a way out of this, so neither of us need to be lynched:I target him again tomorrow, and if he's still alive I wait until he reveals his investigation target and their alignment, then if my power actually works, I can confirm or deny his targeting that person. If it goes through and he targets no one and is alive, I assume he was blocked, and could be a cop, same thing for if we name the same person. If I get a different name than he lists, we can assume my first guess was right and he's lying. I'd much rather do this than have either of us lynched for now, since I know I'm town.

So, going with that, I'll
unvote
Vote:Mcgriddle
because he was my next suspect after zwet, and he too has contributed pretty much nothing to this game.
I was leaning towards voting CT given the claim, but this post seals the deal. Trying to start back up the other wagon because you can't get a wagon on the cop is hilarious. I knew I'd caught you as scum again. I should have listened to myself yesterday.

Unvote
Vote: CT

L-1

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:Having only played one game with zwet I can see him being audacious enough to claim his 3rd party role in his very first post (albeit naming a wrong target).
I still can't wrap around my head on why zwet would have any reason to investigate CT last night.

Does anyone have any mod experience with kdub and how likely a lyncher would be in one of his games?
So the fact that he was so scummy that we put him at L-1 and forced a claim isn't a reason that zwet would investigate him? Do you hear yourself talking (...err read yourself writing)?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

If we're mass claiming zwet should go first. And I see no reason to not do it popcorn style to force interactions.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

VasudeVa wrote:
NO GODDAMN VOTES
. (This means you, zwet.)
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Vote: SpyreX
Obviously
I LOL'd.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

tanstalas wrote:I'm not avoiding the thread. I am trying to understand why Zwet isn't hanging from a rope yet
Maybe because everyone hadn't said anything yet and we're waiting for everyone? If you feel so strongly about it, why didn't you vote?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
McGriddle wrote:htf is Zwet my buddy? I am trying to get him to claim his name before I place my vote on him. Any CC's?

I am looking at Katsuki if Zwet turns out to be scum. Katsuki is obviously trying to pin her scum buddy (if zwet is scum) on me, it's not too hard to see kat bussing zwet to appear like town.
this confirms him as scum via craplogic.
Agreed. After you swing he's next.

Vote: zwet

L-1

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

VasudeVa wrote:I don't understand what the miller was for with no cop.
Mod-WIFOM. I told you in the QT that I wouldn't put it past Kdub/MoI to put a miller in a non-cop game just to throw us off.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm ok with posting our scum chat.

This game doesn't feel as rewarding as my other scum wins. Town was debilitated by poor players.

Thanks mods, I felt it was a pretty good setup.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”