NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Dave
Not a great entrance. We need more than your reasons that you want to lynch a claimed cop. We need some commentary on other players. It looks to me like you're trying to put your vote somewhere that people won't call you scummy for it, but you don't have to take a stand on the current bandwagons.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 am

Post by DavidParker »

Meh I don't really have a stand on the Frank-wagon, I haven't been here when it grew so i wasn't really caught up in the whole bandwagoning "whoop whoop". I can understand why he has the votes he has but don't feel that I should be voting for him right now, although I'm not opposed to his lynch or other people voting for him. I'm just happier with your lynch right now.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

Seriously? You understand why Frank has as many votes as he does? Somehow I doubt that. Let me make this clear. Whether he is lying or not - LYNCHING-THE-CLAIMED-COP-IS-NOT-A-GOOD-IDEA-DAY-1!!!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh and my reason for voting frank in case your not clear was his stance on the claimed cop which incidentally is almost the same as yours.
fos DavidParker
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

DavidParker wrote:Anyways, thread read, a few people stand out, I'm basically just too lazy to comment and analyze everything/everyone.. But I'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: danakillsu

Does his cop "breadcrumb" when the bandwagon is already going on him. So that can't even be used in his defence to back his claim. I'm one of those people who don't think just because someone has claimed cop they can get off without being lynched. That's just silly. Dana still strikes me as very scummy, and the cop claim seems desperate, and the breadcrumbs use to back it up, when the breadcrumbing began when he was under a lot of pressure. I don't like it and think he is scum. We have had a VT and cop claim today,
there's nothing wrong with lynching a claimed cop anyways. If scum have a roleblocker, they are just gonna roleblock the cop continuously, and we will remain suspicious of the cop and eventually lynch him probably, if cop don't they will probably kill him, or if they don't we will lynch him but after getting some useful results. However, if he is scum, he has the potential to greatly mislead town, more than any claimed VT, so i'm all for lynching our claimed cop.
WIFOMilicous. You are going into ifs and buts but in the end its still wrong for fairly obvious reasons
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:16 am

Post by singersigner »

danakillsu wrote:I love the direction this thread has been moving in as far as votes and reasoning
I'm assuming that's because all the heat's been taken off you for at least a little while?

In any case, let me just put this out there...DavidParker's a bad player. I don't think he's been productive ONCE in the last couple games I've seen him play in. He false claimed at least twice (in both of them, not sure how many other games he's played). But he was a VT in both of them. And now he's willing to lynch a claimed cop on D1...ugh, DP, just ugh...

I'd vote/FoS him...but I don't think his stupidity right now is worth it. We'll see what happens later...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 am

Post by DavidParker »

Fine, since you guys don't seem to have a problem with outing PR's and letting them live. The reason I want him lynched despite his claim is because my role is that of Cop and I don't believe his.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:30 am

Post by DavidParker »

So yeah,
Claim: Cop

Dana is lying scum, I'm guessing. Doubt we have 2 cops. Hence, my vote on Dana stays.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Robbnva »

The part I find funny is RIGHT after singer says David fake claims a lot, David claims cop

David can be telling the truth but the timing makes me rofl
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Mysterio »

Yeah, singer called that one perfectly. I still think we should lynch Frank, and just let the night actions give us info about these cop claims. Depending on what happens, we can pressure dana or Parker D2.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Mysterio: Or both
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

What???
In a game this large, two people being told by the mod that they are cops is by no means impossible. One of us could be insane, but that's not even NECESSARILY true. Horrible idea to claim at this juncture, just horrible. Especially since it definitely won't make anyone pro-town try to lynch me. And the most significant thing is that you only tell your "true" reasons for voting me when pressured, which does not add credibility to your claim.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Kise »

Insane cops in a normal? It may be a common role [elsewhere] but I think the "older" mafiascummers used to say sanity variants weren't considered normal. I myself could care less, but, I'm thinking, if the mod is one of these "old timers" then I doubt he'd make insane cops. If anything, I think it says more that DP is town for what he did.

I still need to catch up - only saw this page and gathered what's gone down.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm pretty sure, though obviously not completely, that insane cops are allowed in Large Normals.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Okay. DavidParker, why in the world did you claim your role? That could quite possibly be the worst possible thing you could do. Having multiple cops in a game is not unusual at all. Especially one of this size.

Here is a game with two trackers.
Here is a game that I think had two cops in it.
Here is a game with 3 cops. (This game had a sane, insane, and naive cop.)
Here is a mini game with two cops.

I need to think about this claim a little bit. I would like if DavidParker would explain himself a bit more.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 am

Post by singersigner »

DAVIDPARKER, AAAHAHHHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why, DP, why? Seriously. You're willing to put yourself under suspicion on D1?? You are the worst player I've ever seen on this site. EVER. If you were smart (and your claim is in fact accurate), you'd've kept your claim to yourself, investigated dana tonight, and then see what you came up with tomorrow. That way you wouldn't have to out yourself. We have time to make a couple mistakes, but only if our PR's don't commit suicide every damn second. Now, for all we know, everything you say is a load of BULL.

Ugh...wth...

I like tomatoes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

I don't believe him. However I will not be voting him for the same reason dana will not be receiving my vote.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Xite91 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
QFT

Honestly, first off, I think we should largely ignore Parker. Second, it can be possible to have multiple cops. Third, if Parker is scum, I can see singer being scum and a possible visa versa.
danakillsu wrote:What???
In a game this large, two people being told by the mod that they are cops is by no means impossible. One of us could be insane, but that's not even NECESSARILY true. Horrible idea to claim at this juncture, just horrible.
Especially since it definitely won't make anyone pro-town try to lynch me.
And the most significant thing is that you only tell your "true" reasons for voting me when pressured, which does not add credibility to your claim.
I really liked that bolded part. Tempted to lynch you because of that.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 am

Post by singersigner »

xite91 wrote:Third, if Parker is scum, I can see singer being scum and a possible visa versa.
Why?

I like tomatoes.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Xite91 »

@Singer - Just the way you're playing. Sounds like, no Parker! you're digging yourself a deeper whole! Shut up! (AKA coaching)
Also, the fact that you gave him that route to fake-claim, and now people are less likely to suspect him for it
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

xite I liked your posts up till this page, seems like your reaching
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Xite91 »

Porochaz wrote:xite I liked your posts up till this page, seems like your reaching
Sorry, just woke up. :P
No but seriously, I'm just trying to find connections for later in the game. TBQH I doubt that Parker is scum, so those are just empty words for now, but if he does turn up scum at any time, I would say that singer was also scum (which isn't too hard to believe in the first place anyways)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 am

Post by singersigner »

lol. You want the links to where he fake-claimed? Or maybe he would kindly oblige to post them himself. And believe me, DP is beyond coaching.

Why are people less likely to suspect DP for fake-claiming? It's very clear in his meta that it's something he does, regardless of his alignment. I don't think the fact that he fake-claims makes him any less suspicious of being scum...it's just that much more frustrating to deal with him clouding our judgment in case he's town. I'm not opposed to a policy lynch of DP if he doesn't start playing more pro-town/contributing.

I like tomatoes.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:Why are people less likely to suspect DP for fake-claiming? It's very clear in his meta that it's something he does,
regardless of his alignment.
I don't think the fact that he fake-claims makes him any less suspicious of being scum...it's just that much more frustrating to deal with him clouding our judgment in case he's town. I'm not opposed to a policy lynch of DP if he doesn't start playing more pro-town/contributing.
singersigner wrote:In any case, let me just put this out there...DavidParker's a bad player. I don't think he's been productive ONCE in the last couple games I've seen him play in. He false claimed at least twice (in both of them, not sure how many other games he's played).
But he was a VT in both of them.
And now he's willing to lynch a claimed cop on D1...ugh, DP, just ugh...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Uh, huh...and your point is...?

MY point is, he's not good for the town. I want to see where this Frank lynch leads us, and then see if DP can answer some questions for us tomorrow (assuming he makes it through the night). Otherwise, I don't want to waste my time, or the time of anyone else, playing with him if he can't get his act together for the third time in a row (from what I've seen)...man, he's just a huge WIFOM in itself...

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”